SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Brain Damaged Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my initial email to my new friend

thank you for your email. i was in prayer and asked the creator to provide me a soul that is in need of help. like a miracle i open my email and see your request.

Please brother tell me more of how i may help you.

Pastor

This is my Lad who forgot the scam;

Lad
my character

Pls.confirm the receipt of this mail,and get back to me.Many thanks to your respond.I am having two things facing me.I cann't remember what i discussed with you.pls.forward it me to enable me discuss further.I don't need to border you much.

I expect to hear from you soonest.
Richard

I too forgot what the original message was, but i recover with;

Brother Rich@rd

was it not you requesting help to withdraw funds? if not i apologize that i have bothered you.

Pastor

i was baiting him from another account that i tried a "sorry i can't help you, but" reply to his script. but he asked for 'start up' money, which i refused to pay, and the fun was over. but he became confused and sent this to the pastor;

Sir,
There's nothing to think about because my funds are limited.I have did business like this with EBONY MAGAZINES,till date they are proud of my job.I am not the type of person who accept jobs because of promises of payment unlike you promised $4900 for each picture.If you can assist me to carry on the job i will do an exclllent.I know what it will take me to contact Beautiful and tall Ladies.I quite understood that you don't really know the type of job i'm going to give to you.I can be of help whenever you needs me.
Whenever you needs me you can contact me.Ok

Rich@rd.

the pastor replies, quite confused;

Brother Rich@rd

what are you speaking of? $4900 for pictures? I am not aware of what you speak.

Pastor

my poor lad scrambles to recover and sends me a few apologies, i won't bother you with all of them, but i liked this one;

Dear Pastor,

Pls.don't be offened by the mail that just arrived now.The mail is for someone who was been disturbing me to do a job for him.I already told him i do not have money to help him.though he knew i'm upto that.

Pastor,compare to my last request I needed you to assist me with just a sum of $2400 to fund claims to my goods seized by controller of customs.I promised to send you the total sum of $10,000.00 as soon as it is released and sold to one Mr.Emeka Obilor within a period of 7 days today.

The goods are four container loads of Electronics,cosmetics and vehicles.I can send you the original ducuments if you wish.I am stranded here and confused as a result of this.Pls.save me.I expect your urgent respond.remain bleessed.

Best Regard,

Mr.Rich@rd.

Brother Rich@rd

thank you for explaining to me the situation. For a moment i thought you had gone mad. if you could please submit the documents and i wil bring them to my church. we will review the documents to deterrmine if they are true and within a few days you will have the $2400.00.

i do not wish to accept the $10,000 you promise, i wish you to keep those funds to improve your life.

your friend

i expected him to refer me to a lawyer or a bank but he tried to handle this deal on his own. i was quite impressed that i would receive 4 or 5 emails from him each day. eventually he requested i transfer the funds western union, but the pastor is unfamiliar;

Dear Brother Rich@rd

Can it be possible to send the money by Moneygram? it is what our secretary said we always use because the owner of the office is a member of our church. i hope this will work for you.

please let me know as soon as possible

Pastor

no worries, he's just happy to get some money, unfortunately new laws prevent it being easy.

Brother Rich@rd

i have just returned from the moneygram office and was told i can not transfer funds out of the US without a completed security form. I truly need to transfer this money to you. if you can fill the form and send it back to me i will transfer the money.

your friend
Pastor

he tries to refuse completing the security form

Dear Pastor,
I contacted the Hotel attendant who is the recipient to help me fill the form (MONEY GRAM ) He was angry because he has never experienced such forms in his entire life. I think it?s why millions of people prefer WESTERN UNION no matter their charges.

Please Pastor i want to roundup by this weekend to enable me come back by Tuesday. I prefer WESTERN UNION. Kindly go to any WESTERN UNION office just tell them you want to transfer money to a friend. It is very easy they don't ask cross questions like MONEY GRAM. Sorry for taking much of your time. Please do that I?m so worried and stranded here.

You are the only one that can help me out from this situation, I desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism in this matter It should be best known to God who sees everything. Kindly do it yourself by going to any WESTERN UNION office.
I expect to hear from you soonest

Rich@rd.

but i feel he is willing, he just doesn't realize it

Brother Rich@rd

I called western union, they said money transfer requires a completed western union security form. I am not trying to be difficult. i want you to get the money. i also questioned the forms when they gave them. but i was told if the forms are not filled out i can not transfer the money.

it is my understanding that the forms are required because of the terrorist activities in the US.

I wish there was another way to get you the money. please tell me what to do.

Pastor

and he tries to be tough

I have never heard a thing like that..I understand that someone has discouraged you in helping me.Take care of yourself.Bye

After all of the emails, i have become fond of my new friend, i would like to play some more.

it is unfortunate you choose to diregard our business. you do not have knowledge of transfers out of the united states? i find it very unfortunate that you do not trust what i am trying to do for you.

take care my friend.

the thought of losing the money must have gotten the best of him. he decides he wants to play some more.

Dear Pastor,

Good evening to you,and how are you doing today? The truth is that i almost gone mad when i received your e-mail.Pls. forgive me.I trusted what you was trying to do for me.You're a great man.I never choose to disregard this business.i suffered for years before i could raised such business capital.I nearly got mad when i for heard you mentioning about the WESTERN UNION money transfer.How do you think i will be happy to loose my consignment.

To be sincere i'm beginning to regret why i sent this goods down here.Though the buyer is ready to pay in cash if the goods are released.I'm still suprised why USA conditions are hard this time,Nigerians has been receiving money in WESTERN UNION from United states almost every seconds.

Sir,i kindly go to the Bank yourself than calling them on phone.Please! Please!! Please!!! do me a favor by acting very fast i'm suffering here.I has chosen you to help me.What i'm planning to do for you and the your Church is already in my heart.God knows the truth.Please do something i'm almost dieing here.Please save my soul.

I'm waiting to hear from you soonest.

Richard.

i ignore his whining and a few hours later he crumbles.

Good morning Pastor,

With Due Respect,Thanks for your effort in praying for me and effort to help me out.Pls.send me the WESTERN UNION form i will fill it.I'm expecting to hear from you soonest.May God bless you,the congregations and your family.
With Regard,

Rich@rd.

i like my new friend, he is like a fresh ball of clay. i send him a 4 page security form.. Laughing

Brother Rich@rd

thank you for understanding. as soon as i hear from you again i will make my way to the moneygram office and transfer the funds. if all goes well you should have the money later today.

just so i am clear brother i will send the money to; Receiver's Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Reciever's Address: L@GOS N1GERIA

and the security question and answer are; Text Question: FROM Anwser: PASTOR

please be assured i am working hard for you.

Pastor

Dear Sir,

Good Evening my Pastor,I was unable to fill the form because systems are bad, they are working on it.I will send it to you as soon as it's alright.Have a good night.
Best Regard,

Rich@rd

my friend can't download the form? Twisted Evil

i inspire him to hurry

Brother Rich@rd

I hope my words find you well brother. thank you for your reply. Brother, i do not mean to be insensitive but, if i do not receive the completed form today i will not be able to transfer the funds until next week. I will be in prayer starting in 5 hours and we will be praying for 70 hours to honor our brothers and sisters.

your friend

Pastor

finally he sends the completed security forms (not too extensive, but hey)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137189

so i decide to reward him

brother Rich@rd

i hope you are well. today will be a beautiful day. the prayers went well, although too much wine has left my head hurting. i will arrive at the transfer office later this morning. you will be able to withdraw the $2400 later today.

Pastor

after a few days of stalling i wonder where we can go after the failed transfer attempts? i decide to introduce my friend to our missionary in Ethi0pia.

Brother Rich@rd

I hope this email finds you well. we at the church are very happy that we could help you. I have just recieved information from our missionary director, it seems one of our church members is touring Ethiopia. is that far from where you are?

If it interests you i could have our missionary David contact you and maybe bring you some of the items he has been sharing with others in the country.

it seems many have donated gifts and David is giving these items to other deserving people. laptop computers and cell phones are the two things i know he was giving. it is good to have a computer and cell phone to keep in contact with friends and family, do you agree?

we will talk soon my friend

Dear Pastor,

It will be greatt to meet him unfortuanately Ethi0pia is far from this country.It is located at north east area of Africa while i'm in West africa.you can still tell him about me i will grateful to hear from him, But let me conclude my business first.I will contact you by tomorrow.
Best Regard,
Rich@rd.

I sent my friend to the transfer office 3 times.

Dear Pastor,

The Bank Record states that the Reference NO: XXXXX73 is invalid,please reconfirm.I am waiting to hear from you.

Rich@rd.

WHAT?

Brother Rich@rd

I am not sure what has happened. i transfered the funds and was assured the transfer was completed. We will investigate this immediately. Do not lose faith brother i will not rest until this problem is resolved.

Pastor

Brother Rich@rd

did you print the reciept and take it to the Moneygram office? that is what they gave me, i do not understand. as stated in my previous email, i will not rest until you get the money.

Your friend
Pastor

Dear Pastor,
Confirm the receipt of this mail.Two banks here confirmed it's invalid.Please do me a favor by getting in touch with the transferred Bank.I'm still waiting to hear from you.

Rich@rd

Dear Pastor,

Conform the receipt of this mail.The Reference NO: XXXXXXXX is invalid.Infact i was embarranced.Please recheck the valid number.

I expect to hear from you soonest.

i have tried the dolla chop once before and thought i would try it again just to see where it would go.

Brother Rich@rd

I am truly happy that you have finally recieved the funds we sent. it does my heart well that we have been able to help you. please brother, if there is anything further we can do for you, you only need to ask. i hope the money brings you hapiness.

i have told our missionary D@vid about you and he is quite excited that we have a brother in Africa. i gave him your email and would be sure he will be in contact with you.

be well my friend.

Dear Pastor,

Thanks for not letting me down.It's 4:30pm Banks are closed by now,and will reopen by tomorrow ,and will contact them tomorrow.i will get back to you as soon as i received it.
thanks

Rich@rd

he didn't get what i had said. so i clarify it for him.

Brother Rich@rd

i am confused by your last email. the moneygram office claims the funds were paid. why are you emailing me that the bank is closed? i do not understand. i have a reciept stating the funds were picked up early this morning.

please explain to me what is happening

he finally gets it

I have not picked any money

are you sure?

Brother Rich@rd

attached is a copy of the reciept stating the funds were picked up?

Picked up by who?

Brother Rich@rd

the reciept shows XXXX picked up the funds today at 1:45 a.m.

please tell me what is happening

and now for the chop

Good day Rich@rd,
you do not know me, but after i tell you about me, i am sure you will wish you did. is it correct you have been emailing pastor? the next time you speak with pastor, you should tell him to be more secure with his computer. pastor is a good man. i see he has been trying to help you? he transfered money to help you? well sir, i have a confession to make to you. i too need money, the church could not help me because they do not provide money to people who have had relations with animals. Rich@rd, have you ever had relations with animals? to make a long story just a little longer, i have your money. i found the transfer information, created fake identification and visited the all night moneygr@m office at 1 a.m. to take the money pastor sent you. thank you my friend. i hope i have not caused you trouble. MHD

My friend didn't buy it

I now understand that you're tricking me.Below is your partner's stupid mail. *quoted email*

I figure it's over, but perhaps a little more torment?

Brother Rich@rd

i am quite disturbed that you accuse me of trying to trick you. please tell me what would lead you to believe i would do such a thing? have i not been honest with you and more than willing to help you? it hurts my heart that you would accuse me of wrong against you. if you truly believe what you have written, then my life as a pastor has not cultivated what i had hoped. i am sorry brother that i have not instilled trust into you

It 's a big shock to see that you're using differrent e-mails to write me.You sent fake MONEY GRAM receipt.Does this show you're a servant of God? the answer to it is NO!

Please change from this attitude.It makes no sence.God already blessed me with wealth If not the problem i had with my goods i wouldn't have contacted you to help me.May God help you to find whatever you're looking for,and may it bring you happiness.

Rich@rd

Brother Rich@rd

your last email troubles me but i can understand your emotions. i have been in prayer all night and will return to prayer until we have resolved this. i have not tricked you. i have not used different emails to write you. i am an honest man. i am not sure what i can do to make you believe my words, please tell me.

i do not wish to loose your trust and friendship because of the actions of someone who thinks like a devil. please brother tell me what i can do.

i have written to our missionary in africa, david. he is willing to travel the long distance to meet you. is this something that would show we are real?

please brother, do not allow our trust and friendship to end because of what happened.

Pastor

and that was the last email between the pastor and his friend. hey, wait a second, there is the missi0nary.

Brother Rich@rd

i hope this email finds you well. i received an email from pastor. his words lead me to believe he is quite upset. he mentioned something about failing to help you, dishonesty in the church, theft and him leaving the church. he asked me to help, but i am not sure what i can do. his email is unclear to me.

i know you have become his friend and i hoped you could help me understand what is happening.

D@vid

Dear Brother,

I received several mails from different group of people telling me he is helping me.I have received from ek,mh and dw.The truth is that i don't believe he's a pastor at all.The mail that truely made me believe he doesn't wish to help me is

Brother Rich@rd

i can understand your disappointment in the situation. Richard, i can assure you Pastor is a good man. he is very upset about what happened. the police have visited the church and found that someone used pastors computer. we think that person has stolen the money the church sent to you.

the church is sure they know who that person is and that person will be dealt with. in the mean time it is you we are worried about and we are not going to walk away from you we promised to help you and will not rest until we have done what we started.

Pastor will be in contact with you to try and rebuild the trust that was lost. if there is anything i can do please let me know.

D@vid

Dear Mr.D@vid,

I have handed it over to God to take control i believe He will do more greater things.To be frank i had never in my life begged any person to help me,I am rich and wealthy,and i am proud to tell you this because God did it.It's just that i found myself in this terrible situation.To be honest before God i have helped thousand of people without asking them to return it But why should bad things happen to me when i needed it.Anyway to cut it short God Loves me so much.I look unto Him.Please do not border about me.

Thank you for your kindness and may God bless the works of your hands,

Rich@rd

my friend is tired, he should rest. or not.

Brother Rich@rd

Thank you for your wishes. I truly hope you the best. I do have one question for you, why are you so upset with pastor? It was the church money that was stolen. I know the church is committed to helping you.

Pastor has emailed me and asked me to travel to help you if you need me to. I can be near to where you are in 3 days. I will bring you the money you need. The church has also asked if you would have a need for the 3 laptop computers and 4 cell phones i have remaining.

Be blessed

sorry i don't need anything from you and i do not want anyone to visit me.Ok!.

why the change in attitude? did this get handed to another lad? it just doesn't fit his previous profiles and email content. oh well, i keep trying.

Brother Rich@rd

i am sorry that you can not find forgiveness in your heart. Pastor told me you were a good friend. i find it odd that you would turn your back on a friend because of the actions of someone who obviously doesn't believe in our teachings.

i wish you well my brother and hope you find help recovering what you lost. i have attached a picture of Pastor, some of our church members and myself for you to have.

Be well brother, you are in our prayers.

Bad news

Brother Rich@rd

I am glad you are well my friend. Pastor has killed himself on friday evening. i am unclear of the details because i am so far from the church. i thought because the two of you had become friends you should be told of this.

Brother, you use words about God and prayer in many of your emails, but you have no trust for the church that tried to help you?

you are in our prayers my friend

D@vid

i send this news article

what is the meaning of this? and what do you want me to do? How do i believe you?

he keeps replying to me. why? doesn't a lad just drop you when they're done. hey i have plenty other emails for him if he wants to keep reading them.

Brother Rich@rd

I truly do not understand your behavior and to be honest i am quite concerned. You claim to be a christian, but you chose to treat people in this manner? Pastor killed himself because he failed you and yet you chose to turn your back on the church.

I truly hope you find what you need to settle your soul. we will pray for you.

and agin he refuses to ignore me

Stop that it looks stupid.Pls.stop emailling me.

ok, you said please....................................................... NOT.

Brother Rich@rd

I do not understand what has happened to you. why are you so hostile toward me and the church? did you not read the newspaper article i sent you? i would think someone who was friends with Pastor might show a bit more sympathy toward his death.

what is wrong brother? the church did not fool you, pastor did not fool you, i did not fool you. be assured brother, you chose to not believe our attempts to help you. it is you that chose to condemn the pastor for trying to help you.

i can see now that maybe you took the money and chose to lie about recieving it. God punishes those that lie. i fear for your soul brother, but it is obviously too late. you have turned your back on those trying to help you.

Nobody died for me.you're the one framing all those things.Stop lieing or have you gone mad? How could you use death to lie.Even if it is the truth is it not you that discouraged him not to send me money to pay the customs for my goods.what actually do you want from me? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not e-mail me again.You use Church to fool me

D@vid,

Have you actually gone mad? what money are you talking about? please tell me what you want me to do for you to enable you leave me alone.The truth is that I don't believe that Pastor died .You frame the whole story.If you want me to believe you respond to this request to enable me visit the Church after my business.

he is so frustrated with me that he throws his original contact mail requesting help at the end of this email.

Brother Rich@rd

i shall ask you the same question, have you gone mad? why would i make up stories about my dear friends death? I am unsure of your mind. i think you are failing to realize what has happened and i truly do not understand why you hold such anger toward me, the church and our dear pastor.

and that was the last email from Rich@rd to the missi0nary. i had him for a few hours yesterday on a couple of my other accounts, but he has disappeared.

the total sum of Rich@rds time wasted; 71 emails from him and 23 days of being baited..

i will miss Rich@rd.

maybe if the missi0nary contacts him and claims the money was returned and is ready to be transfered?

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony

Last edited by mewing_ghecko on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done. Very Happy
Quote:

Nigerians has been receiving money in WESTERN UNION from United states almost every seconds.

Evil or Very Mad

could the pastor possibly have included him in his will?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait, Mewing. I like lotta's idea of the will. Might be time to fire up a lawyer character. Good job!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, i so like that.. thank you...

this just sent off to my friend.

Dear Mr. St@fford

I apologize for contacting you through email but our office does
not have any other contact information for you. My name is M@rc
W@rner. I am an attorney at M@rshal, C0nen and Bl@kfist. It has
come to our attention that through the past few months you have
become a friend of a P@stor J1zm?

I have been hired to review the last will and testament of P@stor
J1zm. It seems the dearly departed p@stor has been putting away any
and all funds available to him and has accumulated quite a large
sum of money ($263,xxx.00).

P@stor J1zm has named you as his sole beneficiary (see attached).

Mr St@fford, I need information from you on how you would like to
collect these funds. Please be in contact with me so that we may
proceed.

M@rc W@rner
Att0rney
M@rshal, C0nen and Bl@kfist ESQ.
18476 Re@tumina Blvd
S@n Quentin, C@ 949xx
Twisted Evil

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was struck by an early quote:

Quote:
The goods are four container loads of electronics,cosmetics and vehicles.

That's one interesting shipment, small wonder the "controller of customs" seized them. How many vehicles fit in a container? Do they put the electronics in the trunk and cosmetics in the glove box? Why not just ship farm fresh eggs, Christmas ornaments and anvils next time?

Nice bait!

Easter Egg 2013
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor,
I contacted the Hotel attendant who is the recipient to help me fill the form (MONEY GRAM ) He was angry because he has never experienced such forms in his entire life. I think it?s why millions of people prefer WESTERN UNION no matter their charges.

Why do I find this funny? Yes millions of Nigerians perfer WU. Laughing

Great bait!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic