SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character, Sister Sledge, had previously sent the bank transfer receipts to Barrister Juliet many times, but it seems they weren't coming through very well. Then, I just ignored the barrister for a while. The scammer wrote to me about 7 times with no response, including one I already posted above.

I finally wrote back yesterday:

Quote:
Dear Juliet James,
What is going on on your end? You did not reply to my last email. I have been out straight with trying to get things done here and really want to finish up this transaction.

Kindly respond so that we can move this forward.

I will be unavailable tomorrow, as it is the sabbath, but expect to hear from you Monday.

Thanks so much,
Sister Sledge

Here's the good Barrister's reply: By the way, those two questions at the bottom have been asked about seven times. I'm wondering how many times I can ignore them. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sledge.
I was suprised to heard from you,hope you are in good condition?
I wrote more than 4 Email to your account and i expected you to get back to me with the answers to my questions.

I stated in my previous message to your account that the United services account director said it's important i present the clear transfer slip before they could confirm the payment made into the account by your ministry.They also asked the name of the person that made the payment into there account in which i asked you more than 4 times and you refused to answer,you also promised to reattached the receipt and send from the pay centre and to my suprised you did not.Let me tell you sister sledge,the way you handle this transaction is not the best,you only do whatever you like which cause lot of insult on me both from your customs and the united service.

Concerning the way forward,you need to reattached and email the transfer slip clearly to me,if your scanner is bad,go to any pay centre and scan the receipt clearly to me before i could present it to the united service for the issuance of the document that will legalise the release of peter walter estate to your ministry.

Secondly,the united service also gave me fax number and directed me to give it to you that they prefer to have the receipt fax to them before they could confirm that you truely transfer some fund into there account.The fax number is as follow:+44 870 135 xxxx.

Lastly,you also need to answer the below question which the answer from you could be use by me to finished the filling of the forms that must be use by united service to complete the process of the document that wil legalise the release of peter walter estate after they have confirm the fact on the money made into there account by your ministry.

1.Did You Go To Bank And Made The Transfer By Yourself?

2. Which Of The Bank In New York Made The Transfer Of The Fund For Your Ministry?

I await your response at your convinent time.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

He probably shouldn't have said for me to reply when it was convenient for me. Twisted Evil

Anyone know a way to send a really bad fax?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much exciting is going on with this bait. The same old things. My Imelda character has told Ray that she's left Africa, but hasn't told him where yet.
Sister Sledge is still having a hard time verifying the bank transfer to Barrister Juliet.

Ray did send me a new love poem though, from a new email account. And a romantic e-card. Laughing

Here's the love poem: Oh yes, I'm sure he wrote this himself. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Ima,Am sure you must be in good condition,hope all is well and you are enjoying the lovely weekend?Am still waiting to hear from you on where to meet you,also note that this account and your new account use in sending mail to me is best secure,feel free and express yourself as one on heart can intercept them again.
Sincerely.
Ray.
New Love Poem For My Ima.
As the world moves on
And time flows by
Through the fast-paced crowd
I see you.

Time stands still
The crowd stops moving
As I move closer to you
The rain begins.

As the rain falls
Cleansing my soul
I feel like a person renewed
And given a new chance.

You are the rain that cleansed me
You are my new start
You are the one I love
And nothing will pull us apart.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imelda has finally told Ray where she is. She has gone to Amsterdam, as he previously suggested to her and emailed him this today to tell him:
(By the way, I'm trying to get him to admit that we've been writing for almost a year, but he ignored the question). Laughing

Quote:
Dear Ray,
I am sorry I didn't write sooner. I think I have gotten a lot of things sorted out now.

I miss you. Thank you so much for the love poem. You are good to me now. Remember the other times when you used to be mean? I am so glad that we have stayed together through all of that and now we just have trust in each other.

I am in Amsterdam now, like you told me to go to. Let's make arrangements for you to come here to be with me so that we can finally be together. It has been so long in waiting. Do you remember when we first met? I was trying to remember when it was, but couldn't remember. When did I run away from my ministry last summer?

Please tell me all of the things you want to do with me when we are together.

Your dearling,

He would love to come and be with Imelda, but it seems there's a holdup, and it involves money. Rolling Eyes He didn't ask me for the money yet though, just mentioned that he needs it. Laughing

Of course, he continues with his oh so eloquent writing about romance and sex. I X'ed out a couple of words for some semblence of propriety.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail as the content noted.Am glad you follow my directive and be in secure and safe country.Amsterdam is more secure if you secure yourself,i mean by not allowing anyone to know you are in there.Hope you are in good condition?did you received my lovely card from loving you site?i would have been glad to be with you soon but i have problem with british government on taxation and my company account was confiscated while my travelling passport is also seized by the British Government till i pay some fund for taxation on my computer bussinees.I was in court this morning challenging the British Government to release my passport and my account pass book, but the Justice in charge said i need to follow Due process by paying my level and taxation before my document could be release to me.I was sad on this issue and i have no one to help for now until if the God sent.The money needed by me to pay the levels and taxation is about $14.000.00 in dollars but am yet to find option on payment because all my hope and life are in my bank account in which i could only have acess to if my document is release to me.

Concerning been with you in amsterdam,firstly i will be glad you dont allow anyone else to know you are in amsterdam for security of your life.I will also be glad you keep secret of your movement to everybody except your KING RAY.I will be glad to meet you soon if i could have fund to settle my taxation fee in order to have my travelling document release to me.I will also like you to know and understand that we've not met one on one before,you dissapointed in the first place when we supposed to met in Benin,but thank God i must be and see you soon.I also like you to know that am in need of your love,i need to hold you tight to my chest,kiss you,romance your body from head to toe before i suck your clitorius.Also note that your beautiful breast will be nice to suck with an ice cream,i will put my ice on your ripples and suck it to my taste before i slot my xxxxx in your xxxxx.
Lets hold it now because am feeling your love and saying this on far distance could not help until we meet one on one and start new life till the end of the world.

I will always be glad to hear from you.

Sincerely.
Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new with Imelda and Ray, but Sister Sledge has been up to no good.

First: Sister Sledge has hired a Private Investigator to track Imelda. Enter to the bait. . . drumroll . . . Snerd. (ok, that's not the name he's using for the bait, but we don't want him googled). Laughing

Secondly: It seems that Alan has finally killed the UK bank account that Juliet has been using. No wonder Sister's transfer for 16,000 didn't go through!
Twisted Evil

Sister Sledge sent this:
Quote:
Have you gotten everything situated with the transfer into your account? By now I am sure that you have the funds and I am concerned that I have not received word from you regarding delivery of the Peter Walter fund.

Additionally, I have a private investigator working on finding Sister Imelda. I am sending him a copy of this email so that he knows that I have notified you that he will be contacting you to ask questions regarding any information you have about her. Please cooperate with his questions so that we can find her and bring her back to New York, and hopefully retrieve the funds she stole. His email address is: XXXXX

may God bless you and give you what you deserve in life,
Sister Sledge

Juliet got pissy: subject line: Stop your investigator

Quote:
Dear Sledge I Noted The Content Of Your Mail But It's Unfortunate You Are Incompetence To Handle Finance Transaction,You Said Money Was Made Into An Account,The Transfer Slip Email Here Was Not Clear And You Were Aware Of This,You Decieded To Kept Quiet And Allow Me To Perform Miracle With The Transfer Slip That Suppose To be present as evidence on the money made into the united service .How could you have the mind that i could continue with this dull arrangement?i have lot of things doing here,the money made into the united service account does not reflect because the institution bank account has problem with United Kingdom Government on taxation,and it's because of this the united kingdom government Flag the account and any payment made into the account must be returned back to the sender.My first advise for you is to try and visit your bank that made the transfer for you and retrieve your money.

My second decision is that am not interested to co-operate with your investigator,i even expected you to have respect yourself and seek to my permission before my Email account could be given to any investigation.Please respect yourself and stop your investigation never to consult me on any matter concerning imelda,if your investigator are competent you are to work direct with them and solve the problem in your ministry.
Remember to go back to the bank that made the transfer of the money made into the united service account and retrieve your fund because it had been returned back to the sender destination.

Sincerely.

Barr,Juliet James.

Juliet should know better than to talk to Sledge like that. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,
First of all, I didn't appreciate your tone with me. I am not some naive young girl that you can bully and push around, and I think you know better. I do not expect to hear this kind of language from you again. You seem to have forgotten that you work for me, and not vice versa. I will forgive it this time, but please remember to speak in a civil tone.

Next, I do not understand why the united service can't just see the money in their account, without another copy of the receipt. I have sent you that receipt twice, which was more than sufficient, in my opinion. I do not understand what you are mentioning regarding the problem with the united service account. Are you telling me that the transfer has been returned to the ministry's account? I will check with Mr. Dylan and if this is the case, I will simply retransfer it to the united service. If their account has a problem, I will need another way to send it, or another account to send it to. Twisted Evil As you know, I have invested a lot of time, and my ministry has spent a lot of money on this fund. I want to see it completed.

Thirdly, it is imperative that you cooperate with the investigator. It will not be difficult for you in any way, just tell him what you know, and he will move on. I believe that he will be successful in catching Imelda, which will hopefully bring hundreds of thousands of dollars of the money she stole back to our ministry.

Please get back to me regarding all of this.

Juliet is contrite:
Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
Thanks for your kind mail as the content noted.It's true am working for you,but we suppose to have ended this transaction in short period of time,you took more than my time in which i believe it's not proper.Am also sorry if my annoyance in written annoyed you,hope you've forgiven me on this?
snipped long boring paragraph about the transfer/bank account
Lastly concerning your investigator,i think i had told you and also wriiten a summary on how i started with imelda,i think and believe with my written summary your investigation must pick a word or two to help himself as am not going to add any more job to this for security purpose.
Get back to me if you've findout the truth about the returned fund made by your ministry into united service account before i could continue on this transaction with you.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

Sister Sledge again:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,
Thank you for your apology. I have already forgiven the matter. Just please remember to speak in a civil tone to me in the future.
I completely understand your frustration with this situation. If the United Service is telling you that money can not be transferred into that account and has been returned to the sender's account, that is very likely what happened. The reason Mr. Dylan may not have mentioned it yet is because he is very busy with finance for our ministry, we handle millions of dollars, and he hasn't done his end of the month justifications for May yet.
I will contact him to find out if the money has been returned to us.

Please let me know how this process will proceed if the United Service isn't able to receive the fees. Would you like me to contact United States Customs myself? I can have my assistant look up a number for them.
Regarding the investigator: I appreciate that you have already summarized the situation with Sister Imelda. I had overlooked that and will forward it to Mr. Cordova. However, he probably has additional questions and I do not want to leave any stone unturned. I will be very upset with you if you are not willing to answer his simple emails. He has also contacted Dr. Johnson regarding this matter. Be aware that when the matter is concluded, and we are distributing rewards, your assistance won't be overlooked, and I will personally make sure that you are compensated for your effort.
May God watch over your daily deeds,
Sister Sledge

The good barrister: Subject line: Appreciation Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
Thanks for your forgiveness and i will always caution myself and speak with you in civil tone.
Firstly am still in charge of this transaction,the united state customs always consult me as your representative and they might not be interested in hearing from two person.Secondly,you need to findout the truth on returned fund and get back to me if you ready to resend the fund to united service before i could give you their new account information.Thirdly,i appreciate you've sent my written summary to your investigator and with the summary i want him to help himself.

Lastly,i shall be waiting for your response after you've findout the truth about the returned fund,also make sure you did a throughly investigation on the returned fund from your bank and note the truth before you get back to me on wayforward.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

The goal here, with the PI is thus:
I have been feeding Snerd all of the details regarding Imelda's trail. Whether or not Juliet or Dr. Johnson (Ray's character from before who supposedly saw Imelda frolicking on the beach with his best friend) reply to Snerd's character, he's going to keep writing information, bit by bit as he follows Imelda's trail.
Ray/Juliet will be going nuts thinking that the PI is actually getting close to capturing Imelda. Laughing
Etienne, the PI is in France and will be talking to you shortly. Very Happy

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A gumshoe's life is fraught with danger, but you can't beat the perks: jetsetting around to different countries, eating expensive food, and bribing people for information, all on somebody else's dime.

Although disappointed by Juliet's snub, what am I to expect from a dumb broad? Laughing

I'll be meeting with John the hotel manager tonight, and should have a good lead on Etienne sometime after that.

Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
luckey

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I might have information regarding Etienne's whereabouts. Wink

I kind of miss Ray... Actually, not really. I'm straight baiting him with another character. Too boring to publish, but not without its trophies. Cool

I have no idea who this woman is... Jane H0lt, or something like that. Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometime this weekend after I "talk" to you and send the good Sister and the Dr (Juliet is on ignore, and doesn't get my CCs Wink ) maybe you'll decide to warn them that some guy is snooping around?

Nice pictures.

Very Happy

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job with the pictures, Luckey! Very Happy Thumbs up

So, Sister Sledge has heard from Dr. Johnson, who had some questions about whether or not she has met this PI, etc. She answered them urged him to cooperate. He replied with this:

Quote:
OK,I WILL TRY AND SEE WHAT I COULD DO,BUT PRESENTLY IMELDA IS OUT TOWN,SHE TRAVELLED OUT FROM DUBLIN TO AFRICA AND .NOW SHE'S IN SOUTH AMERICA WITH HER FIANCE.WHEN I SAID SOUTH AMERICA,I MEAN BRAZIL.

IF I LATER FINDOUT WHERE THEY STAY IN BRAZIL I WILL CONSULT YOUR INVESTIGATOR,BUT WITHOUT I FINDOUT WHERE THEY STAY IN BRAZIL,I DONT THINK WE HAVE A DEAL.

DR,JOHNSON.

Hmm . . . Is he trying to lead the investigation as far away from where Imelda "really" is as possible? Laughing

Snerd's PI sent an email to both Sister Sledge and Dr. Johnson last night, with some details he found about Imelda in France.

Meanwhile, Imelda hasn't written to Ray, but Ray wrote to her and seems concerned about the France connections. . . for some reason. Twisted Evil Laughing

Quote:

How Are You Today And Hope You Are In Good Condition?

I like to know if you received my previous mail?secondly i will be glad you get back to me as soon as possible on how you could be of help regarding what i sent on my previous mail,i mean the taxation problem am having with united kingdom government.I will also like to caution you again never to careless by telling anyone including Ettienne of france on where you are at the moment.Your life and safety is more important to me,reply at your convinent time.

Ray.

First of all, oh, silly me! I didn't know he needed my help with the taxation problem! Laughing
Secondly, yes, I'm sure it's my safety he's worried about. While I do think he has a soft spot for Imelda, I wonder how worried he would be if I didn't have all that loot? Rolling Eyes

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is cracking me up.
Snerd's PI character has been sending emails to Sister Sledge with cc to Dr. Johnson (the scammer's informant character) indicating his leads on Imelda. Dr. Johnson writes back to Sister Sledge, still insisting that Imelda is in Brazil. Dr. Johnson has yet to answer Snerd.

Ray, however, is a big tattletale! He's making up lies about Sister Sledge, knowing that Imelda won't contact her to verify it. He's including all of the information from Snerd's character, and then embellishing it! Laughing

Ray just sent this:

Quote:
Sweet Angel.
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted.I Appreciate And Feel Happy For You Being There For Me,I Received message from sister sledge that they employed an investigator to track you down,and Etienne had personally invited the investigator to france in order to get you down and have the compensation from your ministry.This message was received from the sledge and the investigator also visited your hotel with ettiene and the hotel manager took them to your hotel room where they findout that you left some of your belonging.Hope this could be true?

You need to be very careful and never allow anyone to know your movement,you safety (safety? I think he really means Money!) is more important to me and i will be glad if you could secure yourself.Concerning my problem with united kingdom government,i believe all that could solve this problem is for me to pay the taxes and have all my papers from them,talking to them will never solve matter,if you are there for me,please try and arrange how money could be send to me for my problem in order to have my papers and meet you in Amsterdam.

Sincerely.
Ray.

Now, I can't believe Etienne is going to betray Imelda like that!! How did Ray know one of the ideas we had for the bait?? Laughing

It seems Imelda will have to do more than write emails to the UK government. (that is what she offered to do to help Ray in her last email) Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hotel manager took them to your hotel room where they findout that you left some of your belonging.

Well, the belongings bit is true...sort of. I'm not sure Ray will like what she left, though.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, email is away.

I wonder which Ray is going to ask her first:

Does she still own both of her legs?

What is in the bag she squirreled away in the deposit box after pulling it from the hotel safe?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
When I receive Ray's version of the story, you can post your email so we can laugh at what he did with the information you fed him. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snerd, you really need to post your email from the PI so that this will make sense.

Ray messed up. Laughing His Johnson character just emailed Sister Sledge with this:

Quote:
Ray is a fiance to Barbara,they both move around and presently they are in Brazil and am yet to locate them.

Dr,Johnson.

Barbara??!? That's Fatter's character, not mine. Laughing Laughing How could he forget Imelda's name? That bastard.

I would normally overlook a mistake and just let him continue, but I think this one is too big. Imelda has just written to Ray. I'll wait and see what he comes up with for her before Sister Sledge writes back to Johnson. Wink

EDIT: I just realized that today is exactly one year since I received the script that started it all. I count our true baiterversary as May 24th, because that's when I replied.
I'm posting the intro script in celebration of today. Very Happy It just goes to show that baiting a run of the mill dying widow scam can turn out pretty interesting. Wink

Quote:
Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Peter Walter, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my healthhas deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of fourteen million dollars($14m) that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

N/B:Kindly note that 40% of this funds must go to victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina , Hurricane Wilma and South Asia Earthquake ,50% to other Charity Organizations around the World and 10% for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.
Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed,
Peter Walter

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sister,

I am still working on tracking down . It seems that he has moved a few times, apparently due to some legal issues. I expect to have his location NLT Monday the 19th.

Here is an inventory of the items the SUBJECT left behind when she left
the hotel, seemingly in quite a hurry:

-Four shoes- One sneaker (left foot), two high heel sandals, black (both
left foot), and a thigh high, pseudo leather boot, black (left foot). Is
the SUBJECT missing part/all of her left leg? I had no information
indicating that this was the case in my briefings with you?

-Miscellaneous feminine hygiene items.

-Wedding/bridal magazines in French. Many pages were dogeared, mostly
those with pictures of dresses or flower arrangements.

-A worn, leather change purse with a deposit box rental agreement.

-Three pages of doodling. These were on hotel stationary, and seems to
have been something handy that was in the room.

-A postcard

-A printed out receipt, apparently received as an attachment from an
email.

Of particular interest is the deposit box receipt, the printed receipt,
postcard and finally the doodling.

The deposit box receipt is dated the same day that the SUBJECT withdrew
a medium sized backpack from the hotel safe. This was the day before her
unscheduled departure from the hotel.

The postcard is from a Stu , and inquired about the SUBJECT's health. An amateurish coding in the short letter also inquired about a "package" being sent, which ties in with:

The printed receipt from the attachment. This shows the amount of $3000
USD wired to an Imoh from , wired from a drugstore Western Union location in New York.

Sister, please contact my office first thing on Monday morning, and let
my secretary know that I would like Billy to go interview this and follow up on this. I will send you 's address and information in a separate email.

Doodling- I almost threw this away, but the content of the doodling was
interesting. On one of the pages, the SUBJECT wrote "I [heart]
Ray" repeatedly. The second page was romantic poetry musings, again
about this "Ray", and the last page was the start of a letter to Ed and
Judy.

Johnson or James- do either of you know who this RAY person is? It is
not . This is the first I've seen this name in the investigation; I didn't see it mentioned in the summary, and the Sister never mentioned him.

Sister, were you familiar with the SUBJECT's friends? Would you be able
to identify this Ed and Judy? They may be able to give us more
information, if they were confidants.

Edit: Arbitrarily masked names; gave up on trying to fix pagination.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

After having made Snerd post his whole PI email, I find out that it was unnecessary for him to have done so. Ray copied/pasted the entire thing to Imelda.

Here's the email Imelda got from Ray:

Quote:
Sweet Angel.
Thanks for your kind mail as am glad to hear from you.Firstly i will be glad you keep yourself from anyone including Stu and Any other person that might like to know your movement.Secondly concerning your safety which i believe is more important to my life,your love to me is not just for fun,i need you in my life and also need you to be for me till the end of my life.Never think of the movement for your enemy,all i want you to know and believe is that i love you and will never allow anyone to get you away from me. This sounds sort of fatal-attractionish Shocked Thirdly,i received this message from your ministry,never you think or feel bad about it as the amsterdam base for you is more secure if you could secure yourself and make your statement strictly confidential to yourself.

Letter received from the investigator.
Snipped: Snerd's entire email from the PI, already posted above.

Lastly concerning the taxes and how my fund and my travelling passport could be released,if you noticed my previous mail,i told you all i needed to pay for the taxes is just $12.000.00(twelve thousand united state dollars)with this i will be happy and my account would be release with my travelling passport in order to meet you in amsterdam.
Hope you becareful for the enemy in any of your statement by Email as i believe Amsterdam is secure if you keep your secret strictly confidential to yourself.
I shall be waiting for your message on this and the payment for the taxes at your convinent time.

RAY.

Not to be overly optimistic about this bait or anything, but it does sometimes seem that I will be with Ray for the rest of his life. Twisted Evil

Note at the end that he says to send money when it's convenient for me. What a patient thief he is.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Snerd! There's still a little of his gray matter to destroy.
Luckey, once again, congratulations on some very strange and silly pictures!
And Ima, even on youse twoes anniversary, he's still thinkin' 'bout babs! Kidding-A 1 Year baiting anniversary making this dipshit's life hell-
happy crowd clapping happy crowd

I've just been straightbaiting with Mr da jerk and the lottery back and forth. I've used E Z Tr@ck on him 2x's with good results. This is just the last couple of days.

Quote:
Good Night,
There has been a request to question to the lottery people funding the winner's cash award status. Can you please be informing Barbara Swallo ws-Di nque this answer.
Sincere Thanks and good night again,
Mr. da Jerk

Quote:

Attention:Barbara S D .
How are you today?

We like to bring to your notice that the france account information given to you for your payment rejected your fund because the account need to be reactivated.Though i was not aware of this and as you know am only trying to help with the french account.After the fund confirmed denied by the acount,i table all this problem with my Director,but it's unfortunate is not ready to assist you for no reason.I want you to note and understand that am still here for you and i dont pray you loose your winning gift.Before i received the confirmation of the money made into the french account,i stated in one of my message that it wil be of your favour if you could just give yourself time to travel to Nevada and send your bill via westernunion.The second winner from United state sent her fund from the nevada address stated in my previous mail,and i believe if you truely needs this fund,it's very easy to just look for a time to visit the nevada address and send your bill before your gift confiscated by United Kingdom Government.
Raymond went through this w/Babs once before where he wanted her to go from Florida to Nevada to send the Western Union
Lastly,Since the fund sent by you passed all security check,i advise you get back to the institution that sent the money for you to returned your money and send the required $1,200.00, via westernunion, and get back to me with the mtcn and the senders name and address.Remember to send the money in my name and the address stated in my previous mail.
Am sorry for the inconvinences this might cause you,but i believe if you help yourself the God shall continue to help you.
Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
hOdwty;mrs Guklbtr'
U ma skaimg u 2 adu whta u nem b cux mty %$$$ ewnt 2 GRSNS byt nniw it;s cimw baxk.
U R CERZXY1 2 thunk i sikl go 2 NEVSDa , Iris2999nikesaqya
i gabe rtide 2 wemd u my 444 bt weat ubni buy rayjing fomrs. Yhjen Mtr faKerj dsen d m y 444 2 u. UYor bnak sid NIO> TYhen mwee n MRsd, dfaJrl send rhw 444 top GRSNS, SND HTSI IW MU FAWU;T/
IMTIOEYD OF YAHO, I WNST NY 4444
BAABS

Accept My Apology.
Quote:
Dear Barbara,
Thanks for your kind mail but to says the truth i find it hard to understand all you meant in your message,though i noted you said am crazy to tell you to go to Nevada,could that be right? Idea well as for your information am not falsing you to claim your fund,am only trying to help you with the french account,i told you before now that the yahoo lottery account could only received minimum of $5.000.00,while you sent $2.400.00,after the account rejected the $2.400.00,i decided to consult a friend in france to help you with there company account,but it's unfortunate the account does not received money for a long period of time and it's because of this the account was deactivated,and if not that you sent money into this account,the account beneficiary was not informed about the status until we received the final status on the french account.

I think i need to apologise to anyone i offended in anyway,if my help to you caused any damage or any inconvinence,please accept my apology and forget the pass for the progress on this transaction. The fund won by the champion still secure in her name,but the problem on it was that am not giving any chance to work on the draft sent by your westernunion.Also my director said his not going to release any of the company account for the champion anymore,but if she truely needed her fund,she can go to any other state to send the required bill via western union money transfer to my name and the address stated in my previous mail .
May the Lord Help You.
Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, your gibberish emails continue to crack me up. Laughing

I was busy yesterday so I didn't post, but yesterday was a special day:
It was mine and this lad's one year Baiterversary!!!!

happy crowd

One year ago yesterday I replied to his intro script.

Not much new is happening with this bait. Same old things with Sister Sledge. Snerd hasn't been around so the investigator has been quiet.

Ray gave Imelda a few choices about how to help him, including a bank transfer. (Sent to alan). Twisted Evil

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Thanks for your kind mail,Yes amsterdam is great and busy at all time and it's because of this i love the country security situation.I also thank your appreciation on my prayer point as i believe your life is more important to me at all time.As for the taxation and how you could be of help,sweetheart you have nothing to fear about,using your name in sending money to me is more secure and important,anything you use your name on in amsterdam could only be known by you and whoever know about the transaction.I have two option for you in sending money to me.

Hmm. . . it seems this would leave more clues for Snerd! Oh well, have it your way. Wink

Option1.i have a partner who owned a company in China,the company in china normally sent Computers to me,we open an account for the computers,i was told by my partner that we have some latest computers on ground,if you could help by sending the money into my partners account in china,he will use the money to send some computers to me,i already have buyers and after selling of the computers i will have enough money to pay for my taxes and have my travelling passport with my bank account release with immediate effect.
Interesting, I wonder if they have a website. Twisted Evil
Option2.Western Union,western union is also secure in other way in your name,nobody will asked why you are sending out money in amsterdam,and if you are asked,tell them you are sending money to your fiance who like to meet you in amsterdam for site seeing.

If you choose the first option,the account details is as follow:

Snipped Bank account details

If you prefer the second option,that means you have to start sending money gradually via westernunion because westernunion could not deliver all the amount needed to pay the taxes.Sending money gradually could be started from $3.000.00 in my name and below address in London.RAYMOND KING.ADDRESS,212,KINGSWAY ROAD,NEWCASTLE CITY,LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

If i may advise you on the best option which i believe could be faster and secure,i believe banking transaction is the best.All you need to do is just visit a bank near you,make them understand you like to sendout money to your fiance to buy some computer for sale.I mean,your husband needs the money to supply some computer to his comstumers.I believe with this short explanation,the bank manager must respond and tell you the procedure in sendingout the money without waisting much time.

Please sweetheart,i will be glad you act fast on this because am missing you and i dont like the way i feel lonely here in london.We need to meet and stay together and if possible we take another trip to my patners in China for site seeing.Also note that if we have this plan,before we know it,your ministry must have tired in searching for you and we continue our life for good.

Yours.
Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't updated this thread recently, but the bait goes on. Not too much new has happened.
Imelda is in Amsterdam. Ray wants monetary help from her (taxes or some nonsense) which she's tried to provide. He had problems picking up the WU payment for some reason, so it's back to the drawing board. Laughing She's thanked him for sending her to Amsterdam, telling him that she's made a lot of friends and is having so much fun!
He's expressed concern about her not getting too friendly with people.

Meanwhile, Sister Sledge hadn't written to Juliet in a while. Sister received this from the Finance Trust company about a week ago:

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary.
We like to bring to your notice that Barrister Juliet
James came into this institution today 4th of June 2008, and instructed us
to prepare the delivery of Peter Walter Estate to new
Ministry in Japan
.It was because of this development i was asked to notify you and take formal directive from you on the Barrister Instruction.
We shall be waiting to hear from you latest by 10th of
June
2008 before we Comply with the Barrister Directive.

So, I waited until June 11th and then replied:

Quote:

Thank you for writing regarding this. I am not pleased at all to hear that Barrister Juliet has done this without notifying me herself. We have spent a lot of time on this transaction, and as you know, my ministry has sent quite a bit of money toward this already.
Laughing
The last I heard from the barrister was after there was a problem with the account that I was trying to send the money into and the money was returned to our account. I have been waiting to hear from Juliet again regarding instructions for transferring the money. The last bank account somehow got closed. Wink "She" already gave me the new one, and it was sent to Alan a week or two ago.
Her deliquent behavior is very out of character, she has been very loyal to me and my ministry. I am sending her a copy of this email as well, and am sure she will be in touch with both you and I immediately.

I do not even understand how the money could be sent to anyone in Japan, considering that Peter Walter himself, before his death, named my ministry member as beneficiary. That can not be undone.

Thank you,
Please expect to hear from Juliet again soon.

I guess Juliet knows the drill by now:

Subject Line: Accept my apology

Quote:
Am sorry on my misbehaviour which is out of fraustration,though i had stopped the Utility Trust In trasfering your ministry inherittance to another ministry in Japan,but i would be glad you just dont allow the united kingdom Government to confiscate this fund just like that.It's true your ministry inheritted this fund from Late Peter Walter,and it will also be unfair you allow the United Kingdom Government to confiscate the fund for there selfish interest.
--snipped very long and boring paragraph about the transaction and fees. ---
I would be glad you lets end this at the right time before we all lost your fund to united kingdom governemt.Also, i would be glad to hear you have arrested the devilish imelda,hope am right on this?

Devilish Imelda, I love it. Laughing Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, you quiet readers, post something!
Cryptic comment? Since my last post here, over 200 people have viewed this thread, yet no one ever posts. It's curious. Is it 200 different people . . . or one member who's obsessed with Imelda. Shocked

Please, comment and give me feedback! Very Happy

Update:

It looks like Snerd needs to send some more emails from the private investigator. According to Ray, the ministry has called off the search for Imelda. Laughing

Quote:
Thanks Sweetheart,Am glad to hear you are in Good condition of healthy,Am also glad you still have serious plan to assist me financially.Hope you are enjoying the good weather in Amsterdam?

I noticed and understand your ministry had withdraw from searching for you because no more information from your enemies on your whereabout,hope you continue keeping the secret of your living strictly confidential to yourself till i meet you in Amsterdam?

Secondly,i still dont understand why money sent by your friend was not reflected in London the United Kingdom,i would not be happy you send this same friend to assist in sending money again,i would be glad you look for a trust worthy friend to accompany you to the western union office and send the money direct to me.I have more international experience than you,i have the believe in you and any money send direct to me via western union by you,trust a friend to send money to me is at a risk,you might not know or believe this,but i believe if you follow my directive you must be free from all enemies known and unknown.Please sweetheart,i have the plan in meeting you in amsterdam,i have waited enough to meet you,kiss you and hold you tight to my chest,but without i paid my taxes and collect my travelling passport with my account booklet,there's noway i could meetup the trip.Please my love,you are the only one i trust and i want your help financially this time,any money collected from you shall be paid back after i clear my taxes problem and have my account booklet with me.Please be kind and find lasting solution to assist your love.Am tired of sleeping alone and i believe with you beside me,all shall be well and i continue to enjoy the best of my life.

I shall await your reply on how you could help as soon as possible.

Yours.
Ray.

He actually did better with the romantic parts this email than he usually does. Often his attempts are either disgusting or he puts something about money in the love sentences. At least the love stuff has it's own sentences this time.

I can't for the life of me figure out why he couldn't collect yet ANOTHER payment sent by Imelda. I'll tell you, she has not had very good luck having friends send payments to Ray for her! Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's curious. Is it 200 different people . . . or one member who's obsessed with Imelda.

Embarassed
I saw Imelda's pictures, what can I say.

Mr. daJerk is still trying to help Babs get paid by Yahoo Lotto Intl but Ray is still insisting on going from the Province of Florida to Nevada to send the email.
Oh, and Ray has been educated with a new word-a lottery winner is a 'Champion'

Quote:
Hello Madame Gilbert today;

It is me for the Champion Barbara Swallows-Dinque, Pietro daJerk,
asking for your intervention on behalf of the female. My wife has said
thank you and you should be known of the challenges of Barbara.

She has been knowing bad men who have done harm. You know the one who is called Ray King-he is a twisted bald man. She has known a man named Humphrey who is now gone but from parts unknown where to. She is also acquaintance of the Indian, Jay Strongbow, Chief of the Seminole and powerful in the underworld of West Bohmfahk. He has been hungry like a wolf at the house of mine but the apartment of Barbara. The police
have arrived but the threats remain. So, you can now see.

Submitting, Barbara asks of you for your intervention to aid in your
release of her funds, please.

The Laws of God will not be violated for the moneychangers. Although
it is your prayers for that which we give praise.

Pietro daJerk

Quote:
Dear Sir.
I noted the content of your mail,and unlike i said in my previous mail,am an ordinary servant that work under instruction from the above.The champion needs to send the mailing fee before the management could help.Am not in position to release the champions fund but only working on instruction as a servant.Please sir,accept my apology if i offended you in anyway,i have tried my best in helping the champion by securing her fund from being confiscated by the united kingdom government,and if she truely needed the fund won from this organisation,sir advise her to try nearest state and send the required bill in my name via western union on or before 30th of may 2008, as i shall be waiting for the mtcn and the senders name and address for the payment.

Sir,I thank you once again for you communication and intervention into this matter,and i pray may the Lord continu to Bless you and your family Aboundantly.

Sincerely.
Ms,Linda Gilbert

This is the place he wants Babs to go to in Nevada-he gave this place before but Battle Mountain is so awful, it's worth a google.
owl club casino and restaurant
72 east front st.
battle mountain nevada 89820

Quote:
To the attention of the Dear Mrs. Gilbert:

This is another day that the Lord has made, Let us Rejoice!

For B. Swallows-Dinque, of Florida Province, USA, yet I write again. She is uncapable to be gone travelling to Nevada as the distance is an expression reasonably of discomfort. Is there no other consent you may offer her? Is this patiently unfair for ALL Champions, or just the Province, USA Champions?

Based on your last week's testimony, you seem to be of the advantage of Western Union. Yet, you are known to the Province requirements that are now handcuffed B. Swallows-Dinque. The mission has incurred much timing of mine, female spouse partner and B. S-Dinque.

As it is confirmed that the yankees suck Twisted Evil so I could now relax, I could now question the contacts of all the future be towards the Champion. Thanking you first before you for your cooperation.

Faithfully yours in my prayers, I remain,
Pietro daJerk

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Thanks for your kind mail and may the blessing of God continue to shower on your head Question .Hope you lovely wife is in Good condition of Healthy?please always extend my greeting to her at all time.

Concerning the champion assistance,it's true i need to help her because she's female Razz [This is why Ray is so loved by all] ,and sincerely speaking i have been helping her,if not because of God and the protection i have been giving to the champions fund,i can assure you that the fund must had been confiscated by the united kingdom Government before now.But lets thank God on his intervention and assistance on us.The champion needed help and i have been doing this and i will continue to do it and help her till she received her fund.Unlike i said in my previous mail,i cant work on the champion charges if she sent from the pronvince western union.I always work on instruction from my Director,and since when he noticed the pronvince laws which he believe does not ready to help the champion,but as for me and my colleagues,we are trying our best and the only way to help is through bank account,though i had given you two bank account which fail, and if the champion dont mind,maybe she tried the below bank account,though we have similar problem with the account,the problem is that the account could only accept minimum of $4.000.00(four thousand united state dollars)if the champion could transfer the minimum amount into the account,the Beneficiary of the account will retrieved the fund after it clear sucessfully,the beneficiary will resend direct to us and after received,we shall deduct the required charges of $1200.00 and resend the balance to the champion with her gift which is ready for delivery from this institution.

Sir,i hope and believe you could narrate my statement to the champion very well.The only way i could be of help for the last time if she's not well to travel to nevada is to try and send minimum of $4.000.00 into the below bank account,the account beneficiary will resend the fund back to us and we shall deduct the $1200.00 and resend the balance to the champion with the fund won from this organisation.

Lastly,the champion have till 30th to make move and respond back in order for me to stand on her behalf before my director,without the champion show and give an evidence on her charges,am sorry she can loose the fund on or before the 30th of may.Also i believe apart from Nevada,the champion can also visit any nearby state if she believe on western union transaction in sending her bill.

Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

ATTENTION: Cryptic comment from Babs
Quote:
Drae mr; gokbret=
WJY m i ayuppodse 2 aemd 444 2 CHUMS/// i thuhgt u r n ukl1
me; dskekr is torde fo a ll htis nd ihs wuge woon;r hple 2fay,
$4<ooo,00. 2 ny bsnk ok/
babs

[He responds with a cut and paste prayer]

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Am sending this to inform the champion that i find it add to understand all she wrote in her previous mail.I think i have spoken and it will be of the champion favour to help herself and work to my directive if she truely needed her fund in this organisation.If the champion cant send $4.000.00 into the bank account stated in my previous mail,i advise she visit the nearby state and send the $1200.00 via western union,as i shall be waiting for the mtcn.

Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
I like to bring to your notice that you have less than seven days to claim your fund or you loose it to united kingdom government.Also note that you are expected to send your charges via western union as we shall be waiting for the mtcn before we could proceed with the delivery of your fund.

Lastly,we like you to note that the China Account Information given to you in my previous mail would not accept any fund clapping or charges from united state,and in view of this,you are expected to try your best and send the required charges on or before 9th of June 2008 or you loss your fund to united kingdom government.

Sincerely.
Mrs. Linda Gilbert.

I haven't written since

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, I'm glad that you read this thread so much, do you read it all, or only your own posts? Laughing
Obviously, it is you reading it over and over again, since no one else has posted.
(To those others of you who might be silently reading this, please post something!! I'd like some sort of input. )

Great job with "Champion".
clapping
I laughed as I saw him using it so much. If I ever answer that lottery that Imelda has won, I'll definitely use champion in my emails.

Here's an update re: Imelda and Ray

Imelda's been having fun in Amsterdam. She's told Ray that she's having a hard time waiting for him because she's been waiting so long and that there are a lot of men who are interested in her. (She also told him she'll try to help him pay the "taxes" that are keeping him from coming to be with her).

His reply:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail my love,am glad you still love me and also waiting for my love.I noted you continue to becareful in exposing yourself because of the unknown enemies who might love to take money from your ministry if they could present you.Though your ministry are tired of looking for you because they dont know how and where to locate you again,and it's because of this i feel you need to keep your secret strictly confidential to yourself in order for your ministry not to start looking for you again.

Secondly,i was dissapointed in you because i expected you to have made arrangement in sending money to assist on my taxes if you truely loves me.I dont want to offend you in writting but as am writting this message sincerely speaking,am not happy with you.

Sweetheart,kindly try your best and proove to me that you truely love me,am not as greedy as you think Laughing ,and if am as greedy and you think or might think,i must have present your movement to your ministry and take the reward,but for the fact that i sincerely love you and truely like to be your future husband,your safety is more important to me.Please my love,think of me and find way to help on my taxes as i will continue to love you and pray for your protection from now till we meet one on one.

Sincerely.
Ray.

Love Poem

Im not exactly sure
What you think I need
Its not money
Or all the expensive things

One simple favor
YES-its as easy as that
Show me that all I give
Is being given right back

To the stars and back
Id go one hundred times over
To prove my love
Because just once
Wouldn't be enough

Show how much you love me
The best way you can
Reassure this heart
It'll be completely safe
In your hands.

He's right, he could have turned me into the ministry by now. So, clearly he's not greedy. Oh, wait!! Imelda has more money with her than the ministry is offering for a reward. Hmmm. . . Laughing'

Regarding the I'm-sure-it's-plagiarized-poem: I'm TRYING to give him right back what he's giving out!!! Twisted Evil

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Im not exactly sure
What you think I need
Its not money
Or all the expensive things

One simple favor
YES-its as easy as that
Show me that all I give
Is being given right back

...snip moon june crapola...

Found this on a yahoo 360 guestbook with a lot of Indonesian content (check the Google cache for http://360.yahoo.com/guestbook-aBI_EuY2eqh0rqwEFD2sb9w-?cq=1). It appears to have been authored by someone with the Yahoo ID of g_1172. At this crazy hour I'm not going to research Yahoo to try to get more info on this person...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So! Is Imelda missing her left foot? Did she leave it on a bus in France? Is she spending too much time in the coffee shops of Amsterdam?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen, Thanks for the link. Very Happy

@Fatter: Thanks for your interest. I don't know what is going on with that PI. He seems to have dropped the trail. Maybe Ray knows what he's talking about! Shocked

So, after the last email from Ray posted here, I got busy and didn't feel like writing back.

I wrote today and decided to do one of the tricks that works on Ray all of the time.

I pretended that I already wrote to him and have been waiting for his reply. Twisted Evil
It usually wastes lots of time for us to backtrack and fill in the information that he missed in the email he didn't receive. Note my vague comments about the way I've figured out to send him money. Laughing
Also notice that I am misusing the world "Unlike", just as he does and I've thrown in a half-hearted photo request as well.

Quote:
Dear Ray,

I am so lonely here and there are so many men who want my company. I just don't know what to do sometimes. Please, dearling, try to be here soon!
Did you get my last email about the way I am going to try to make the payment? I didn't hear back from you. This email below is the last one I got from you, the one with the love poem.
I have been sad that I didn't hear back yet.

I'm sorry to hear about your passport, but unlike I said in my last email, you don't need a passport to have your picture taken. Every time you say no to me, it makes me worry. Will you please not say no to me any more? Will you please do everything that I ask, just as I do everything that you ask? I have done what you wanted. My whole life has been changed because of you for the past year. I stayed in France to help you, then I left Benin because you weren't there. Now I am in Amsterdam alone because you told me to come here.

I need that picture from you, or the sadness will just overcome me.
It's been too long waiting. Sad

Please write back to this email. I don't like when I don't get an answer from you.
Let me know what you think about my plan for sending the money.

I really like doing this to him. It takes forever for Imelda to let go of the "why didn't you write back" part and actually fill in the missing details.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard back from Ray. He didn't even mention the missed email. Perhaps he doesn't believe me. Laughing

His email was true Ray form. Notice the very smooth segue from talking about money to sex. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail even though am in sad moment for now because i still cant find the love one to help me when it's important.I noted the content of your mail and i would be glad you understand that United Kingdom is not like America or any other Europe country.My Passport being siezed,without having passport,i cant move around in order not to commit another offence,and it's because of this i decide to stay lonely at home only communicate by Email to people to assist,but sincerely speaking,am yet to have a love one to help me financially.Going out to take picture could be a serious risk of life for me because i dont have my travelling passport with me,and your system of sending mail once a week doesn't look as if you truely care for me.Pardon me if this annoys you because for now am fraustrated and only helper could make me back to my senses.I have lot of money in my account,and if not because my bank account booklet is with the United Kingdom Government for not paying taxes,i dont think i need money from you than your love and your beautiful breast which i need to suck with your clitorius because i so much enjoy this before sex.

I understand you promise to help and i waited to know how you could be of help.i told you noone know where you are and it will never easy for anyone to know your movement except if you link your secret to anybody,i believe with this little courage you must have been to the western union and send some fund to your fiance if you truely love to help me.Please i need you badly this time,picture for now,yes it's important but i need to have my travelling passport for free movement in order not to commit another big offence.I would be glad to hear you will try and send some money to help by monday or you allow me get mad in order to loose you to other that love you in amsterdam.
Sincerely.

Ray.

So, members who live in the UK, is this true? Are you not able to get any pictures of yourself without your passport handy? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic