SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free to good Home - Arrogant Pet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip. I just PM'ed a mod about it.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
Why do I feel like this prick is a badger? Quick google search found his email addy in a baiter's shuttle/catcher guestbook.

http://shanda.cleanguestbook.com/

The bastard tried to mail bomb me about a week back, so I filtered the undelivered mails back to his own address and then added his email to a bunch of catcher guestbooks.

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody found his new email addy or telephone number? I want to call him preferably several times at around 3 am.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover watch out, he's going to hack 419eater! Shocked Shocked Laughing

Quote:
Market men and women, they sit and plan againt me !!

Market men and women: You gossip, plan and work against me scornfully. You come in a million ways against me but i come in one way against you, ITS ME AGAINST THE WORLD OF BAITERS. They want my life and have sort to kill me. They come to me in a million ways as reverend, soothsayer, magas, self-worshipper, pusi-watcher (They watch their mama's pusi but call themselves fraud watcher), helper, brother-to-bin laden, businessman, greedy bastard and pretend to be uneducated.

Trying to get my phone number is of no use because i have 16 phone and fax numbers in 8 different countries that means i live everywhere and i am everywhere.

I built a script that can sea 200,000 IP addresses belonging to real users and not the conventional IP maskers (sea here is used as a verb-my english), its my own invention and no one else can do it. The 200,000 IP addresses appear randomly to receiving end to fake my location. If traced, you will only hold an innocent person. The so called Rev. Herman is even a worse guy than a mugu because he thought he got pondering when he said he is the real RAFADON when he does not even know what a rafadon is or seen one anywhere before. Its my own devised name and i alone bear it.

Even if i give you my number, you can't do shit because you are all internet vectors who i will begin to deal with one by one. I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE DOWN ALL BAITERS SITES ONE BY ONE, SO WATCH OUT.

You don't believe me? It will look like a miracle when i start closing down all baiters site starting with TSB, 419Eaters to the rest.
I know the site owners can always build another.

THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE THE RATTLING OF A BOYE AND STORM IN A TEA CUP. Tell the site owners that I, the LIVING DNASH, the i-billgate-cloning which is a better one than billgate himself, the owner-internet, the i-script-inventor, the horrendous harpoon dude, the hacker-god, the player-president have spoken that they should expect a total reverse and shut down of scam baiters site because one of you has chosen to disrespect the king of NY.

I now want to show the outside world by using scambaiters sites as scapegoats that a RAFADON is born, who has a complete different knowledge of computer and can shut down anything without access or permission. I will take you all from grace to grass and will send the sites to their grave and beyond.

The game begins.
UFO.

I want what he's on.

I think he also deserves to be on more guest books.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shut up fool, it is only here i reply to baiters and not that you all affect my business in anyway. Your email is useless and have no Benjamin starched inside it but because you have challenged me, i will not only mail you back with your password, i will make you spend cash on a new system.

I am coming in another way. AVG, MCafee or not, see i am gonna fuck you. YOU DON'T NEED TO CLICK ANY LINK OR THINK ITS BY EMAIL.

I AM CONNECTED TO YOU ALL ALREADY.

Quote:
TALKING ABOUT YOU AND THOSE SCUMBAGS BEING SMARTER:

YOU CALL COPY AND PASTE SMARTNESS!!

COPY MY MAILS AND PASTE AT YOUR SITE FORUM AND YOU CALL THAT SMARTNESS?

I CALL IT IDLENESS

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WILL START WITH YOU SINCE YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST MOUTH.

Oh dear. I think I upset him because I mistook his name RAFADON and called him BABOON.

I also told him to put his words into action, so now he is going to hack my gmail account and melt my system. This should be good!

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea^^

I mistook RAFADON and called him FAGGOTMON, obviously you would know what was in my email to him. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu is a few numbers short of an mtcn he is crazy.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Glowstick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...that guy sounds fun! Laughing
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, surprise, surprise...
Quote:
Subject: RAFADON SHOWS MERCY (Trial version though).

Rafadon wants you all to worship him, he is the hacker-god and the RAFADON. Spread his name across the internet and beyond.

Worship him now or he strikes hard. Anyone who fails to worship him shall see his wrath but anyone who worships him shall see mercy.

Worship him now and everyone in the forum should say:

" I WORSHIP YOU THE RAFADON, YOU ARE MY MASTER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, PLEASE DON'T BANISH ME FROM THE INTERNET"

continue.....

"I can not believe am worshipping the RAFADON, he is now working on my brain. Have i gone nuts, please help me the RAFADON, don't strike. I like koks and pusis because i am a pathetic-recking-goblin-asslikin-punk-dumb-forsaken-buttnaked-dogbeat-chinese.leggin PINK.PUSI.GOBLA . I will worship you forever and i will never bait Nigerians, scammers and fraudsters again. I am on my kneels my lord RAFADON"

RAFADON SHOWS MERCY (Trial version though).

Of course, proving oneself to be incompetent cannot go without being remarked upon. So I sent him this (Contains language):

Quote:
What a disappointment. I ask you to perform a simple hacking job, and you only prove yourself to be an incapable BABOON time and time again!

I did not ask for mercy; I asked you to HACK MY F* ACCOUNT AND SEND ME THE PASSWORD. The instructions were very clear. So, are you illiterate now as well as being stupid?

No more delay tactics, you little f*. Hack my account now, because everytime you delay or fail to succeed, just know that the name RAFADON is being spread far and wide across the Internet as a hopeless case. Whenever people look up the word "Joke" in Roget's Thesaurus, one of the synonyms will be "RAFADON". As I suspected, you are just a very small boi with a big mouth. But if your mouth is no good for keeping your word, then perhaps it is only fit for smoking cock. I know this is true because of all the scam dollars you spend on attending homo-erotic parties. Wow, the secret it revealed. That is how your mouth got so big!

Ha! You cannot even hack a Gmail box, and then you pretend that you command FedEx! Nice try, Yahoo boi, but I think your oga needs his ass wiped now, so you had better hurry along and lend him a hand and stop trying to impress all the baiters who are far above your league. When you act like a beggar, that is how you will be treated.

I wonder if this idiot really has such delusions of grandeur. I mean, I've come across arogant lads before, but everything this guy says just makes me want to kick him in the nuts.

pony
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone given him vp's number from the "pimp my number" thread? That could be really entertaining.

-DTGR
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think you will give him anything.

I bet he is a baiter. Maybe the one that reported the letter to begin with.
That is the ONLY way he would know we were fucking with him. He set the bait, and people took it.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
luckey

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It can't be a baiter. Baiters mess with scammers, not other baiters. Wink

I keep going back and forth on this one, but I think it could well be a lad.

If it's not a lad, he seems to have a good handle on pidgin:

Quote:
you go open up by force. naija wey dey claim oyibo, u no see say u be fool. and u will remain a fool forever.

if na my email u wan follow, u go tire. my gmail na [email protected] to [email protected]. so go to ur baiter site now and start listing as be say na fool work u don take upon urself.

ode boy, no fit even figure out where i dey mail from, u think say i dey hide.

Quote:
wey all the english, u no write english again. suffer head like you. wetin d english don give u for western world? nothing. i sure say no be u dey pay rent sef.

he travel forget him papa land, come turn baiter as last resort, hey. okiri wey don lost for ogbodo oyibo.

Quote:
na naija boy i be, as u dey deny ur papa land. u think say na so me go deny. pidgin is spoken by everyone, na u know which one good and wey no good.
'
no be me and your papa dey any site. u be baiter (hopeless people) while me dey do my thing here, na die u dey wey dey look for who to dey waste him time. the pidgin wey u baiters dey send to people na generated nonsense.

instead make una kuku dey speak am, u dey form western.

Quote:
all of una be jobless neglected people that is why una dey keep email list. na only u dey mail me and i know dat since your parents have no investment for u to run so u took d work of a baiter.

shei na usa government dey pay una to make list, na u be d only foolish baiter wey i don ever come across. and u go regret for ur life say u jam me. as me sef get time for u.

Quote:
u never confess, so u be omo nna. hey. so na igbo boy dey claim western, shame on u. u be real disgrace, u never bring shi shi come give ur parents, u dey bait. TUFIAKWA

These quotes, and many more came in a rapid fire dialog; about 40 or 50 emails within an hour. He wasn't taking any time to compose them. I'm no expert, but other than the use of the word "baiter" it seems like the usual kak I get when things blow up.

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MASS BAITERS. GROUP OFF BUTTNAKED SCUMBAGS AND BOOTLEGGERS.

WORSHIP ME NOW AS THE RAFADON:

"I WORSHIP YOU MY LORD AS THE RAFADON, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR DEATH ROLL
LIST SO I WILL NOT BE BANISHED FROM THE INTERNET"

THE RAFADON IS MERCIFUL.

Then I got this.

Quote:
Paste this at 419eaters forum as well. ATTACHED

Nothing was attached

Then I got

Quote:
WORSHIP THE RAFADON AND YOU WILL BE MADE RICH

Those are the ones I got. No pidgin here.
They stopped when I sent this:

Quote:
That was one hell of a April Fools joke, baiter. LOL!

You got me. I salute you! Use that talent on lads and they will go insane!

You da man!
Smork

I am not sure but his IP showed near Wichita KS.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
ozguuy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kent wrote:
I dont think you will give him anything.

I bet he is a baiter. Maybe the one that reported the letter to begin with.
That is the ONLY way he would know we were fucking with him. He set the bait, and people took it.

Not it is NOT me Confused

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kent: I have plenty of quotes that are well beyond anything I've ever gotten from a lad too. I only contacted him because I thought the same thing.

Kent wrote:
I am not sure but his IP showed near Wichita KS.

His IP isn't very useful here. He's redirecting his AOL account through gmail. Both strip IPs. Readnotify has him in France, but I don't know if I trust that either. His AOL addie is posted on tons of anti-scam sites. Most of them are very recent, but some go back to 2004. If it's a baiter, he has somehow gotten a lad's account, does a little scamming of his own, or has been planning this for years. None of those seem very likely to me, but strange things do happen. Whatever he is, it's good for a few laughs.

More than likely, he is reading this thread. Maybe he'll start posting here. Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say the fucktard is reading this forum anyway. And almost certainly this particular thread.

My guess is that he's not a lad. Lads tire rather quickly after one or two insults. This mouth-breather is spending all day replying to you lot. If he were a proper lad, he'd knock you all on the head and go off and deal with his paying magas. If he were as clever as he says he is, he simply wouldn't have time to fire off all those emails to baiters. His in-box would be stuffed with victims and all of his efforts would be concentrated on them. And believe me, the clever lads don't brag or bullshit. They just get on with making money.

Personally, I'd say you've got a backwoods, inbred, webbed fingered, masturbating, fudge-packing, greasy cretin there and not a lad.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
barneyfife
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled the lad's email addy and found this:

Date: 21 December 2007
Reply To: [email protected]
IP: 41.219.192.82
Subject: where have you been
my email: [email protected]

I clicked on the IP number and got a notification "No records found".

http://www.repository.izone.me.uk/repository.pl?action=read_email&email=20071121025350&month=December&year=2007

I'm going to email him... Wink
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoever he is, he's an asshole, so wasting his time by making him reply to pointless emails and baiting him with insults and splaps like any other scammer is all good.

In the end, he's making the effort of replying to EVERYONE who writes him. Meaning it's a lot more work on this clown's part, than it is on any individual baiter's. The more, the merrier I say! Laughing

pony
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is grateful for the worship we have bestowed upon him, and is merciful.
Laughing

Quote:
Worship me the RAFADON and you will be made rich

I, the RARADON, skeletoL and killer-hey-fu-ley-fu have heard all your voices
as you worshipped me silently and hypnotically. I am merciful and shall not
strike as earlier said out of furiousness.

I have decided not to banish anyone from the Internet so keep enjoying your
work but be warned that any attempt to wake up the sleeping dog shall be
reciprocated with great anger and vengeance.

Final stage of HIS worship (the RAFADON):

You must all recite this incantations for final forgiveness and acceptance
as my worshippers. You don't need to understand it just recite, only the clever
one among you will understand and shall become my personal assistant or
advisory-capacitor.

"i it kat, doorg anhd fimeil klittoriss 4 breikfast evridei"

All your sins have been forgiven, you can now bait Nigerians and even bait
Bin laden.

Worship me the RAFADON and you will be made rich.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Glowstick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kent wrote:
Quote:
You don't need to understand it just recite, only the clever
one among you will understand and shall become my personal assistant or
advisory-capacitor.

"i it kat, doorg anhd fimeil klittoriss 4 breikfast evridei"

I am right in thinking that says:

I eat cat, dog and female clitoris (There's a male one?) for breakfast everyday

That is what it says right? That's pretty childish.
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You figured it out, and now you can be his "advisory-capacitor".

I guess that means you will be the boss of all his little diodes and resistors. Wink

It is childish. Makes me wonder if it is a kid with too much time on his hands.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you got your proof that this isn't a lad from that sentence.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he made his fortune and is taking a Sabbatical to wind us up Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic