SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Naked Pantum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Barrister 0kaf0r earlier today after asking him to send me documents necessary to transfer money to "your country".

In view of the above we wish to react to your demand of seeing the financial documents for which I told you are necessary or mandatory according to the provisions of the law that your request even though wise is a NAKED PANTUM request as we state in law that is asking a man to vomit when you know that the man has not eaten and as such he would have nothing to vomit for these statutory documents for fund transfer when applied through the agencies responsible for it are been paid for before they could be giving out which was the main aim of asking you for the money we requested from you to assist this office to secure these documents on your behalf.

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMAO - Has some other baiter been messing with his head?

naked pantum? What could it possibly mean?
and what's with the vomiting bit?
Shocked

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony

Last edited by Trixi on Sat May 24, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet "naked pantum" is something your lad has been told by another baiter. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is naked pantum NSFW?

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Exclamation Is that a fancy way of telling you that he doesn't have it?
NAKED PANTUM = Tantrum? the vomiting part sounds like he is saying that he definitely does not have it.

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

naked pantum? vomitting? WHAT THE HELL?

somebody has dictofucked him into a lexihorrid antitheasurohole, and good on them, the wierder his patois, the more riduculous he looks to his prospective mugu.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it may have started here.

Good job to Fishhead! clapping clapping

Edit to correct, it was found there by Fishhead. Maybe the same lad!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only is it gibberish, but it's also one of the worst run-on sentences I've ever seen!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I remeber that! I hope the lad uses this modality often.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naked pantums and vomiting on request? Sounds like he's still in law school to me! Wink
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came up with a quick Google search. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a pic from here, and ask him how much vomit you need to send him.
http://www.ratemyvomit.com/?action=g

OOOOO, sorry, Gross Pics Warning! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I insulted him yesterday writing all kinds of warm and fuzzy insults to him. I'm a little bit sad now because he actually sent a list of documents he'd have to produce before the funds can be transfered. I expected more really odd stuff from him. Cool

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he meant a Nudum Pactum - Latin for Naked Pact ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudum_pactum ) in which case his analogy, though ridiculous, is in fact somewhat relevant.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic