SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a story behind your Eater username?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept seeing these two words a lot in my chemistry lab manual from first year that it kind of stuck...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:

Alcoholics go to meetings!
Not nessasary I dont go to meetings any more

Try aa419.org. Become member 420.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^one dead trout slap coming up. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ erm... why a dead trout? I would have thought any other kind of dead fish would be suitable.

Of course, you can't buy one here. This is a cheese shop.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
^^^one dead trout slap coming up. Laughing

One day I'll bury you under a dead whale Laughing

Edit: thanks for your support Trixi .. Although I missed the cheese shop pun Embarassed

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well..let's see...no, nothing overly interesting behind my Eater nick. I just love poker.

And this nickname wasn't used anywhere else online, so it seemed "safe" to use here. Smile

I should also note that, despite the thousands and thousands of hands I've played both online and live, I've yet to hit a royal flush. Hmm. I guess I should have nicknamed myself Overpair or Ace High Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My nick originates from the mythology described in Tolkien's books. Eressëa was the soulmate of Eru, the Higher Being who created Middle-Earth and the Undying Lands.

So if any mugu ever would want to make a google search on my "name" he'd wind up with a whole lotta Tolkien and LOTR sites Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's more like good advice than a name. Wink
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current eater ID, Kabuto Sama, meand in Japanese something like Lord Helmet. Laughing Figure it out, you have a picture!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
wasabi_cow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lot of trouble coming up with an original name so I went to a screen name generator site. I typed in wasabi and two other things I don't even remember. wasabi_cow was one of the suggested names and I liked it. So I did a yahoo search on wasabi_cow to make sure I wasn't stealing someone's name. Other than a blog that has been deleted and is now available, there are no other wasabi_cows. Laughing

Plus, wasabi is good.
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... er... I do. Embarassed

(A while ago, someone said they hadn't got it until they said it out loud, so if you don't get it... say it out loud!!!)

For the long boring version... a few years ago, I went to a conference with a friend. She wasn't signed up for it, so we put her down as my 'assistant' or some-such. I didn't know but she signed in under my company name, but as 'Sheila Blyge'. Ask her, not me. I've no idea why. Shocked

Because they put that on her name tag, and then scanned that in at every trade stand we visited, I still to this day get junk mail for Sheila Blyge, and it always makes me laugh. Laughing

And like others here, when I signed up for Eater, I needed something I would remember, but hadn't ever been used by me online.

pony pony pony
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Jack Rackham was a pirate. Probably most famous for his relationship with Anne Bonny and having a kick-ass flag.

Most of my characters are also pirates or amalgamations of various pirate names. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is lame. I wanted to register to the forum, having lurked for a while. I wanted something baiting related and didn't take the time to be creative. I did spell Baiter creatively though. Laughing
If I'd have known that I was going to stick around here this long and get this involved, I would have spent more time thinking of a username.
I do like the fact that most people here just call me "Ima" these days. I also cringe when I see someone new register with an "Ima _____" variation.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Black Captain Morgan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Came from an one of those damn annoying e-mail 'survey' things. My 2nd favorite color and my favorite alcoholic drink. Hence TBCM...
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been thinking about changing mine..how does captain chaos sound?

Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ related to your spelling you mean .. Sounds about right to me ...

packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- slapping dutch with a flounder

Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about 'fishmonger' for a new nick?

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a PRS guitar which I love and baby. My musician friends started to refer to me as that "PRS Girl". Once I referred to one of them as a girly man resulting in the snappy retort of me being a girly girl (which I can be at times). Whenever I get too girly, I'm told to stop being such a PRS Girly Girl hence the name.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, the letters P, R and S all stand for different words. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im with Ima on this. I originally wanted to be Renegade Master but it was taken, so I rushed into it and somehow came up with this Confused

Given a second chance, I could do so much better Sad

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me and I will change it to whatever you want, within reason. Very Happy Any of the mods can change usernames, so it's always an option.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renegade-Masterclass wrote:
Im with Ima on this. I originally wanted to be Renegade Master but it was taken, so I rushed into it and somehow came up with this Confused

Given a second chance, I could do so much better Sad

If you're unhappy with your nick you can always ask a mod to change it for you. Very Happy If you ask Sheboppe, and mention I sent you, it's changed before you can wink an eye. Wink

Edit : beaten by Eight Laughing

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANK YOU !!! I thought I was stuck with this !

@ eight: I have only hours ago upgraded to a premium account. Should I wait til the formalities are done before I send you a pm ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're gold already, so PM me anytime with your chosen name. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic