SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Benefits of premium membership

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

interesting. lets test it out, I hereby request my own rank / tag.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There you go all sorted out for you - thats your one time request used up now! - Next year you can have another shot at it Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I request "This space for rent".

Like it'll happen, Lotta is fond of my current one.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like my "Sheboppes houseman". and I miss my "aye spel gud" but I think "chihuahua wrangler" is more fitting since my wife and I have 11 of the little shite factorys. only one of them by my choice.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And let's not forget that Premium Members are much happier people. They laugh on average 80% more than non-members. They get to rationalize all the time spent on Eater ("I got to get my money's worth, honey!") Life takes on a whole new meaning to them, and they are more enlightened and aware. They become more beautiful, handsome, and appealing, becoming shining magnets to all around them. Well, sometimes it takes awhile. Packman still has a bag over his head. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<---slaps slap with a comatose cod

Closed lad accounts x3
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
They become more beautiful, handsome, and appealing, becoming shining magnets to all around them.

You get more scam mails than average baiters including romance scams? Wow... Rolling Eyes

Edit/add:

This thread must be the golden club of you guys. Sorry Embarassed I didn't mean to interrupt your having fun Confused Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^@Niagara - I mean much more than that! I'm talking a real life transformation, here! This is no golden club thread. This is a testimonial thread, and a shameless plea for new members to join up. And we want you to join, too! Very Happy

But seriously, folks, it does take a lot of money to keep this place running. And you must admit, it is a quality site, and the funniest place to be on the internet. Our efforts do help victims of scams, and it is a worthwhile hobby.

@packman - sorry about the little jab, there, but somehow you became the Eater whipping-boy. Maybe it's because you take all the abuse with relish and humor, and ask for more..??

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look at it this way. it a weird way I feel liked and accepted when they do slappy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x3
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well youve convinced me. my application is in and im just about to send my donation.

Im on paypal's website now, and im meant to state my username somewhere to gain my premium account status, but where does this info go ? theres no box for it on the paypal screen Confused

Edit : nice one rover, MrMe will be over the moon with that !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There should be a box where you can type stuff in like "notes". Did you check "serives/other"?

Edit: Packman, capitalise your I.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper.. what are you talking about ..it is.

Closed lad accounts x3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've just made it worse. Laughing

packman wrote:
I look at it this way. it a weird way I..[snip]

Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pack: Use this. ImageSaves a lot of time wiki' ing for fish types.

Sparkly never answered my request in the PWT to have this one added to the standard collection. I've got this Reapy feeling of being ignored completely.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need it added to the list. since a cant use photo bucket or anything like that here at work I miss out on alot of stuff. most of the pics that are posted dont show here, I cant use youtube or anything streaming. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That's inhuman. We'd have to ask Rover to cache the complete youtube and photobucket into the 419eater domain then....

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahem .... the topic? Rolling Eyes Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
Ahem .... the topic? Rolling Eyes Laughing

^^only available for those with a premium membership of course Laughing

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reaper - I had to advance to the next screen but I got there in the end. Wont be long now before I get a nice shiny name Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray !

Im a bonafide premium member !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The shiny gold looks real good on you, RM. As a matter of fact : so good I'd reconsider changing your nick if I were you ...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Razz your soooo right !

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You now have to be very, very careful what you say. Don't refer to yourself in any derogatory way.
And be careful who you talk to on the forum just in case they call you a "numpty", a "big girl's blouse" or some such other insult.

That custom tag has a habit of just appearing when you least expect it. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good for you RM! The new name colour looks good on you!

reaper wrote:
Did you check "serives/other"?

One free SPEL lesson for Reapie!

As a Premium Member of course... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic