SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who, me, lie?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no talking with some people. I drop in a dolla chopper after Muhammad Bla1se ignores me for a week, and not only does he have no sympathy for the fact that I paid $700 to a fraudstar, he accuses me of making the whole thing up.

Quote:
You are lying. I never asked you to contact any secretary. Forward to me the communications which you made with the so-called secretary and all payment details because what you are saying is just strange to me.

Franky, I'm insulted. I mean, why would I ever make up a story like that? Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU'RE insulted? I'm insulted just reading what he wrote to you! I hope you deal with him accordingly.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chain Yanker, what awful tales have you been telling those nice lads...

Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that schlapping the lads is generally not encouraged around here, but I'd say this lad is an exception. After all, what would a real vic say at this point? He's not even my lad, and I want to smack him until he cries.

After all the hard work you did to raise the money, then going to the WU counter (which is normally only for drug addicts and homeless people) to send it to a total stranger (who doesn't even have a bank account) in a smelly country (I don't care if he's Swedish, his country smells because he's in it), then having the payment collected, now he wants to call YOU a liar?

No mugu can get away with that and get away with it! I say slap him so hard his parents feel it.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a sweet, innocent young person like yourself make up lies, Chain Yanker. Shocked Shocked Absolutely impossible. You wouldn't know how to however hard you tried. Laughing

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic