SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Great Site for Your Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gum
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kinda noob to scam-baiting but not new to the internets.

I know of some sites that could really frustrate the scammers. My favourite one to send them to is URL REMOVED. It really makes them mad because its an online surveyor. It makes them answer over 100 questions about random things like animals and people. It also has random, stupid questionaires about things like, "Rate Your Mate" and "What's Your IQ?"

I think it's really funny, but the mugas don't Smile

lol, nick

Mod edit - edited to remove a dodgy link, do not post crap like that again - SP

[edit]

On second thoughts, you're now suspended pending banning due to racist words on the link that you gave and the graphic image, see screenshot of racist text: http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gumiy9.jpg along with a virus on the same link you posted - SP
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that's funny, Gum. What are you trying to accomplish by getting us to click on that?

@Everyone: WARNING: It's not quite what he describes in his post.

Edited to add: I don't want to jump to conclusions, but we might need some pointy sticks here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my pointy stick at the ready. whats up Ima?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - it just screwed up my browser and forced me to close down and restart.

Not a good way to start. Evil or Very Mad

Trust and credibility take time to earn Gum and it's likely I'll avoid your future posts.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods - Can you expel this Gum person?
That link was sick and stupid (I'm not a prude, so wasn't shocked, which presumably will disappoint the t***.)
And the attached virus also crashed my PC, needed a restart and scan...little things no doubt please simple minds....
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow .. if it's good enough to annoy the crap out of some senior baiters, what will it do to our lads? Evil or Very Mad

Not too smart indeed, Gum .. to post it like that, you at least should have left a warning. Nevertheless welcome to eater. Edit 2: And bye bye for now Laughing

Edit: Virus? .. Hmm.. having second thoughts about what I just posted ... Thought it just opened a shitload of browser windows .. I was too late to check it myself

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rarely criticise another member and like to believe I would give anyone the benefit of the doubt, though I did make friends with the dreaded FF Embarassed

However, I just reviewed Gum's first post. Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yes. He's clearly not here for baiting. Rolling Eyes

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I guess that someone greatly misunderstands what we are all about here.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! There is no place for that crap here.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW i was about to click on the link when I saw Ima's post the IT guy here at work would have killed me. I think we all should poke gum with pointy sticks for that one. Mad

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's out of here .. His 2 posts career was not the best way to kick off, you can put back your stick where you kept it.

Edit: typo

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Dutch on Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any virus actually creeping into your system once you click? Can someone confirm?

Or does it just display millions of awfully gross pictures, racist words, horrible noises and crash your browser?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that there are some members here who have no high opinion of post counts but it definitely acts as a healthy guage of reliability when it comes to links posted in threads.

I would definitely never click on a link posted by a member of less than about ten-post standing. Obviously mods &/or admins have to check these links out but for unsuspecting members I'd suggest extreme caution.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, so don't click here.

No one pays any attention to what I post anyway. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wurzgnubbel wrote:
Any virus actually creeping into your system once you click? Can someone confirm?

Or does it just display millions of awfully gross pictures, racist words, horrible noises and crash your browser?

My anti-virus window popped up and definitely blocked a named virus, but the screen then changed to the gross pics, etc., before I could note the details of the virus.

After a few seconds, everything then froze. After re-booting, the PC now seems OK, and a full virus-scan shows as clear.

Hope this helps. Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wurzgnubbel - I'm not aware of any virus, but it seemed to shoot off playing games with my browser, which is set to resist attempts to do funny things. I am not aware it achieved anything sinister (don't know if it tried) but it did manage to make my browser freeze up so that I had to reboot.

I usually have a lot of windows open and work in progress so it's irritating and, of course, stopped me posting an immediate warning to others. Accidents can and do happen, but two irresponsible posts out of two in total makes the member a liability to those who have a right to expect sane and responsible advice and guidance.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

That linky could get you expelled as well. Or do a say 'should'? Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get a virus warning (that I could notice) from the link, but as others said, it wreaked havoc with my browser with lots of pop ups of graphic/stupid/rude images and words.

Poor Reaper, no one pays attention to you. As advised here, I am not clicking on your link because you only have two posts. Laughing

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
Reaper wrote:

That linky could get you expelled as well. Or do a say 'should'? Laughing

That was just horrifying.
Milli Vanilli and Ashley Simpson could lip synch better than that Evil or Very Mad

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

I think I got away with doing what you just did with less than 20 posts. Granted, it was taken down for a while by a mod who'd never heard of it.

related to that Reaper, have you seen this?

http://www.cracked.com/video_16271_internet-party-2-intervention-myspace.html

SuperLoco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

Thanks. That video is a classic.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic