SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the icons.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My god!
If we find this confusing think how poor StinkBoi feels - and he's living it! Razz

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a version with slightly better formatting:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/flow.png

EDIT:

Also, I wanted to point out something on the flow chart...

Those in teal colours are the scammers- BAD GUYS
Those in yellow are TWAT church people- GOOD GUYS
Those in red are played by YW, Prof and me- GOOD GUYS
Those is purple are INNOCENT THIRD PARTIES- NEUTRAL GUYS
Those in brown are rebels- Normally bad guys, in this case, GOOD GUYS Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Thu May 22, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice...

Didn't H@md@n kill someone? He's still on the loose?

What is Eric supposed to be doing all this time? I imagine he'll hook up with Dover at some point.

The Hand, H@mz@, and the motor park guy are all lad-friendly Chadian Igbos?

I was thinking of the potential hilarity if you told the lad that his mom got suckered by a guyman and they need money more than ever to help her out because she can't afford medical treatment. ...I'm sure the irony would be lost on them.

Much like the great 3dw@rd $mi+h bait, the lad is getting so much hardship/emotional capital invested, he can't afford to consider that it's a farce. Even in the face of preposterous events, he can't afford to consider anything other than the reality that is fed to him. I'm not a baiter, but I find these baits fascinating from a psychology standpoint. Great work, guys!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Eric got his head shot off by Hamdan.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In pure Dover arrogance, he replies to Adamu.

Quote:
Adamu-

This place is so weird. I mean, they don't speak English. What kind of country doesn't speak English? And their shops also close down around mid day and these people go to pray. I went to get pizza today and the shop was already closed. What in the world? Have you experienced anything closing so early in Abeche? Man, I'll bet it would have been annoying if you were trying to go to Western Union but you couldn't because of the shops closing.

I leave for Al Fashir tomorrow. I just found out. I will email you before I leave and once I arrive. We are going to be taking a camel for part of the way! That's so cool. This is one of the neatest vacations I have ever been on. I mean, the weather is hash, there is no alcohol, there is hardly any air conditioning, but that's easy to overlook. I'm practically staying in a palace. The first night or two we stayed in a place that wasn't that nice, but the last couple nights have been awesome! You are so lucky to be able to hang here so long.

I will email you mid afternoon just before I leave tomorrow. I hope you guys are having fun!

I've really gotten into Dover's character lately. I mean, he whines a lot. He complains more than most. And at this point, he is just realizing what Adamu went through. So, naturally, Rev Dover would repeat this to Adamu as if Adamu has never experienced anything close. Basically, these are all of the things that Adamu has complained about. But those complaints fell on deaf Dover ears. Now, Dover is complaining about it like it is new. This is just an element of frustration that I can never know, because I am not Adamu.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if Dover were to find an illicit source of alcohol (I did in Egypt) and decided to stay on and party for an extra day. Imagine Adamu's frustration with Dover when he thinks he has to wait another day in that hellhole because this inconsiderate SOB decides to reward himself with a little R & R.
Of course then Dover would go on a "bender" and be unavailable for a few days (over the weekend when you are not baiting).
Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Dover is the man! Hilarious! Laughing
My humble congratulations, better than any TV comedy!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Dover and his entourage are taking camels to Al Fashir, things will slow down tremendously. We need to stretch this thing out long enough for the real life ND to drop the maga that he was going to meet in Ghana on the 26th. Then we will work on getting ND to Chad as well.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Dover reminds me of my old Commanding Officer, not a pleasent guy at all. Laughing

Ideal guy to lead the lads though Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They must be nearly out of their minds by now. Being led by the nose on such a wild goose chase is going to stretch credibility so far that their minds will simply break when they realise they have been fiddled.

For now assure them that Sudan is 100% risk free. Cloth-eared tourist rev. Dover would know little else, i think he's wonderful.

I do look forward to hearing from them again, and their starvation and rotten legs. Of course they must not meet again or they'll figure it out.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit:

The placement of this comment ended up in the wrong spot, so I deleted it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Fri May 23, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic - this is just wonderful. I can see it all now.

I can't Adamu see him doubting for a second that there is a twat called bend over creeping across the Sudan on a camel moaning about the heat and the food and the sand and the indignity of the toilet provision and the lack of air con in the tent and the refusal to bring him a takeaway pizza and...

He is in soooo deep. The only way he will ever click if if he ever manages to phone his so called friends.

One request; you must give bend over a sore leg! Something really awful and nasty and serious that would generally require someone to lay up for a couple of days and demand sympathy. How about a really horrible awful enormous nasty debilitating painful blister? One like this: http://drshoe.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/heel_slippage_blister.gif
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. No way Dover would be getting out of bed with an injury that extreme.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost didn't bother to click the "drshoe" link, sure am glad I did, had to LOL.

It would add a certain symmetry to the bait that Dover "suffers" the same as the lads...

Fantastic work BTW, I am so glad you are sharing this stuff...

Easter Egg 2013
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ More to the point, if Dover sends that pic of his injured heel and demands sympathy before he moves on it should really piss off adamu.

Also such a significant injury could cause Dover to travel to the nearest large hospital and be confined to bed for a week or so because of the potential infections he may come across.

Better to be safe than sorry, we couldn't have Rev. Dover suffering an infection in such a serious injury now can we? Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the reverend could contract cellulitis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulitis

I had a recent bout of this - while it's only uncomfortable to begin with (itching and blisters), as noted it can lead to severe infections. It can look nasty early on, and that could be useful.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
YES WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE THIS IS AN ARAB COUNTRY THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH IT IS ONLY ARABIC OR A LITTLE FRENCH LANGUAGE (It's only a little Arabic of French? As opposed to the BIG Arabic or French?). YOU ALSO HAVE TO KNOW THAT THESE IS AN ARAB COUNTRY ACCORDING TO THEIR RELIGON ALL THE SHOPS CLOSE MID DAY, THE WORSE IS ON FRIDAY WERE EVERY ACTICITIES DOWN BY MID DAY.
WE PRAY FOR YOU AS YOU ARE LEAVING FOR AL FASHIR TOMORROW WE ARE ENGER WAITING FOR YOU HERE IN ABECHE. YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT WE EXPERIENCE HERE IN CHAD CLOSE TO TWO MONTHS NOW REV.
WE PRAY FOR YOU FOR JOUNERY MERCY UNTIL WE SEE YOU HERE IN ABECHE CHAD.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAMU

@ Ginger- That link was hilarious. I think I am going to start laying that seed right now. Laughing

Quote:
I am going to take off now. We are going by camel, so I don't know how long this will take. We have a laptop with a satelite connection, but I have no idea if I will be able to email you. It may take a little while for us to get to Al Fashir. This is so COOL! I feel like Indiana Jones. Have you seen the new movie? I'm really saddened that I have not seen it yet. I have been here and the movie just came out.

Adamu, can you pray for my leg? I got a grain of sand in my sandal and my foot REALLY hurts. It's so painful. Hopefully I can walk, but this is out of control painful. I have to wear backless sandals now because it is so bad. In fact, someone had to carry me to my bed last night because it hurt so bad.

These Arab countries are so weird. They are not at all like America. I mean, there is not a Burger King on every corner. But, the people are very nice. I have gotten on fine with each and every one of them.

Anyway, I am about to mount my camel here. I will see you in some days. Hopefully I can email.

I attached Ginger's picture and relabeled it "my foot needs healing". Laughing This bait is getting more and more obnoxious as it goes on.

Goat

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you guys know how dangerous it can be, riding on a camel?

Infectious diseases of camels

* Trypanosomiasis
* Haemorrhagic septicaemia
* Swollen glands, khanid
* Haemorrhagic disease
* Anthrax
* Blackquarter
* Tetanus
* Rabies
* Rift Valley fever

This site even has pictures, I rather like fig 2 which appears to be of a three legged camel.

I hope the good Reverend doesn't contract one of these diseases, that'll really slow him down.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR ND,
I HAVE SEEN YOU MESSAGE AND I AM HAPPY NOW.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SEND THE MONEY TO THAT ACCOUNT AND YOU MAIL ME THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY.
THE MAN IS A BUSINESS MAN A COW SALER HE BUY COW HERE IN CHAD AND SALE IT IN NIGERIA. WE ARE NOT LEAVING WITH HIM BUT THE TWO TIMES YOU CALL HE TOLD US THAT YOU CALL AND YOU HAVE TO CALL IN THE MORNING BY 8 AM OR 9AM WE WILL BE AROUND BY THAT TIME TO SEE IF YOU WILL CALL.
PLEASE TRY BECAUSE BROTHER LEG IS GETTING WORSEN NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO TREATMENT UP TILL NOW.
THANK YOU WE ARE WAITING.
OKY

Quote:
DEAR CZ,
I THANK GOD THAT SHE IS OKAY DO YOU CALL JONATHAN?
I DONT KNOW THE BOX ND USE TO SEND ME MAIL BECAUSE I SENT HIM MAIL UP TO FOUR TIMES WITHOUT REPLIED.
THE PLACE WE ARE SLEEPING IS OUTSIDE THE DESERT THAT IS WHY WE ARE SO WORRIED Laughing TO COME BACK HOME PLEASE DO SOMETHING SO THAT WE WILL NOT DIE HERE. THERE IS NO TREATMENT FOR BROTHER LEG AND IT IS GETTING DAMAGE BECAUSE THERE NO TREATMENT.
PLEASE CZ YOUR BEST BECAUSE I KNOW IT CAN HELP US PLEASE.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
OKY

YW- can you address the ND issue? Either send an email from him or have CZ tell him some crappy excuse as to why he isn't communicating?

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You need to read ALL of the emails. That had already been addressed. ND was writing but Adamu was checking the wrong box.

The control over the communication here to total and complete. With no phone at their disposal, all the lads can do is use email. And since they fell for the lies that their friends changed boxes, the lads are only writing to us. The lads in Abeche and the lads back in Lagos are all writing to our fake accounts. We can weave any web of lies that we like and they will all believe that the stories are coming from their trusted friends.

EDIT ~ One added note, the fake Adamu sent the real ND and CZ an email not to answer any phone calls from a Chad phone number. Ever since Adamu collected $200K from the maga (a total fabrication) the Chad immigration police have been hassling them and found the Lagos phone numbers of Adamu's friends written on a piece of paper in his bag.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri May 23, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, how's the pizza where you're at? You aren't getting too much meat on it, are you? I know how disturbing that could be, getting too much meat.

Since you're not asking for suggestions I'll offer one up. Perhaps Dover could get a pizza with not enough meat on it, triggering a holy grail through all of Al Fashir to find a quality pizza.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

BWHAHAHAHAHA! There will definitely be some pizza talk going on in Al Fashir.

Goat

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Jojo

Quote:
We have a laptop with a satelite connection, but I have no idea if I will be able to email you.

I just love those new wireless laptops, theysure come in handy. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yea, we have a laptop with a sat connection, but no car to drive there. We are stuck using camels. But not to worry. They are GPS enabled camels.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic