SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't believe him about his traveling companion's leg being injured. He could just be hallucinating. Sometimes hunger, thirst, fear, desperation, high body core temperature, loneliness, fatigue and bewilderment can cause that sort of thing.
Besides - if the poor individual he was talking about got treatment at the hospital for his leg injury why can't they go there?

In any event - it's just another "leg" of his journey! Laughing

I think you may have the term wrong, isn't it a mirage and not an hallucination. Either way, he's seeing things. He must be drinking too much alcohol, maybe he should cut down and save some for Rev. Dover.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a silly silly lad this ND is. We (YW) emailed him just telling him things were absolutely fantasatic in Chad.

Adamu (us) wrote this:

Quote:
DEAR ND,
I AM NOT SURE IF THE IMIGRATION POLICE TOOK YOUR PHONE
NUMBER. I HAVE IT ON A PEACE OF PAPER THAT THEY TAKE
FROM ME. THEY GIVE THE PAPRE BACK TO ME. WE ARE SAFE
HERE. THE SITUTION IS NOT BAD WITH ALL OF THE UN
SOLDERS
Laughing . WE ARE STAYIG WITH A MAN WHO IS HELPING US
WITH THIS JOB. HE IS GOING TO HELP US GET THE
$210,000. WE ALREADY TAKE $200,000 FROM THE MAGA. WE
TRY TO SEND MONEY HOME BUT WESTERN UNION WILL NOT LET
US SEND MONEY UNTIL THE CHAD GOVENMENT SAY WE CAN. THE
MAN THAT HELP US CAN HELP US MOVE IT.
OKY

Obviously, if we want this lad in Chad, we have to paint a good picture don't we?

Quote:
DEAR OKY

IAM NOW HAPPY FOR YOUR CLARIFIACTION.

I WISH YOU AND BROTHER THE BEST OF LUCK AND WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL.

I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO GHANA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW BECAUSE ONE OF MY MAGGA THAT WILL BE ARRIVING THEIR ON 26 OF THIS MONTH. Shocked

HOWEVER I WILL BE UPDATING YOU WHAT EVER THAT HAPPENS .

TRY TO GET A CELL PHONE THAT YOU CALL ME REACH ON. (Not likely)

BEST REGARDS
ND

Well, obviously we are going to do EVERYTHING we can to get him to Chad and forget the maga that he mentions. Why waste time with a real maga when he could be meeting us in Chad for the big bucks? This is really sad to see that this gang has vics lined up. Evil or Very Mad

At the request of someone, I might soon be making a flow chart to help people follow who it who. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see a flow chart for a bait Laughing

I guess that's the sign that it's just getting good

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Rev Dover...

Quote:
Adamu,

This weather is horrible. I don't know how I can take it. No wine? What in the world do they drink here? This is not good Adamu. I cannot wait to get back home. This will be very comforting when we are together. I'm glad I have the lederhosen on, otherwise I would be uncomfortable. The hotness of my body is just too much to handle! Sudan is also a Muslim country. Sudan is a nice place, other than the heat and lack of wine. It is very peaceful and the people are nice. It is hard however, not knowing the language. I absolutely HATE having to speak through an interpreter.

I leave for Al Fashir soon. We are arranging the transport there. I really look forward to giving you your money and lederhosen.

My brother, the weather here is over 110 degrees during the day! That's like 45 Celcius. I am not used to this. I come from a very cool area. The place where I sleep only has two fans in the room and the air conditioning isn't the best. I have to get up every couple of hours to get a cold glass of water to cool down.

I hope that very soon we will be together. All is being arranged for my trip towards Abeche. Al Fashir is the first stop. I will be there soon my friend.

Ben Dover

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

flow charts a good idea, lol!
you should tell him your trip to Al Fashir will have to be delayed untill they fix the air-conditioning in the limo and restock the fridge.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ LOL_sign

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bad idea freddy! Laughing

Goat

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha, thats classic, I sure as hell would hate to be in his position having to read those emails!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO GHANA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW BECAUSE ONE OF MY MAGGA THAT WILL BE ARRIVING THEIR ON 26 OF THIS MONTH. Shocked

Reading the bit about the one with the broken leg on the other page almost made me feel sorry for them, but reading that, and the article about the bloke that set himself on fire again, made it worthwhile. Though could the guy arriving in Ghana be an equally fictional fellow baiter? Laughing

Been following this avidly even before i registered and can't wait for these TWAT's to finally realise the ride they have been taken on
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Making the lad travel to meet the alleged maga does make it sound a lot like a baiter taking him on a safari. How far would that be for him, anyways? It just seems unlikely that a legitimate victim would have other business elsewhere in Africa, some distance from the lad. ...unless it's an African maga that isn't even travelling, but I hope to Jeebus everyone in Nigeria and the surrounding countries knows about 419 by now.
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@capricio-this aint YW and jojo's first rodeo! its not even the first time they've taken a lad on safari to Abeche!

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

freddyfudpucker wrote:
@capricio-this aint YW and jojo's first rodeo! its not even the first time they've taken a lad on safari to Abeche!

Not doubting their baiting skills at all... just wondering if some other baiter already has this lad hooked?

"Dear Lad,

Please come meet me in Ghana. I'm the one with a suitcase full of money. See you there!"

I mean I know it could be real, and real situations just like this really DID happen before... but it's something nearly every baiter would say, and (based on anecdotal observations only) very few real victims would. Most lads are content to get their WU transfer and beg for that 50,000 times before moving an inch. They generally don't encourage victims to meet them in a location that isn't even close to them.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
Most lads are content to get their WU transfer and beg for that 50,000 times before moving an inch. They generally don't encourage victims to meet them in a location that isn't even close to them.

Correct only in that you said they don't encourage victims to meet them.

You may have noticed that lads operate in organised gangs with connections around the world. Nothing unusual at all for a lad somewhere in Africa to arrange a victim to meet an accomplice in Holland, the UK, Germany or Hong Kong. If a sniff of money is involved it's amazing how far and how quickly a lad can grow his network of fellow criminals.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting...I am working on a current bait where my lad is INSISTING that I travel to Spain but his IP resolves to Nigeria.

I am giving him lot's of headaches of course for suggesting such silliness.

-DTGR
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe how nice this guy is still being. This is their 8th week in Chad, and we get this in to Dover's acct:

Quote:
DEAR BENJAMIN.
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
WE ARE VERY SORRY OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HERE IN AFRICA. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE SUFFERING IN AFRICA SUDAN AND OTHER NORTHERN AFRICA COUNTRIES. WE NIGERIA DONT HAVE THIS KIND OF WEATHER THAT IS WHY IT IS ALSO AFFECTING US HERE IN ABECHE CHAD.
REV BENJAMIN YOU SEE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES YOU WILL NOT DRINK WINE OR ALCOLOH YOU ONLY DRINK THEIR LOCAL TEA THAT IS FRESH COW MILK AND SHAYI NOTHING LIKE WINE OR BEER BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL AND IT IS AGAINST THEIR LAWS AND RELIGIOUS.
WE ARE ALSO SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE BARRIES BECAUSE THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT SPEAK ONLY ARABIC AND FRENCH LANGUAGES.
WE ARE EXPECTING YOU HERE IN ABECHE WE PRAY THAT GOD WILL GRANT YOU JOUNERY MERCY FROM AL FASHIR TO ABECHE SAFELY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND MUTUAL COOPERATION AMEN.
BEST REGARDS

I couldn't figure out what not to highlight. Confused

This one was sent to the Phystme acct. It's very nice of him to keep us informed of what we're doing. God knows we do tend to forget:

Quote:
DEAR REV WILLIAM
I AM GREETING YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT REV BEN MAIL ME THAT HE IS MAKING ARRANGEMENT TO LEAVE SUDAN TO AL FASHIR BEFORE COMING TO MEET US IN ABECHE.
SO WE ARE STILL EXPECTING HIM IN ABECHE.
THIS IS THE UPDATE OF TODAY.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
BEST REGARDS

This one was sent to us at the CZ acct we created:
Quote:

DEAR CZ
PLEASE HAVE YOU CALL JONATHAN AND FOUND OUT HOW MAMA IS DOING AT HOME.
YOU SAYNDUBUISI TRAVEL WERE DID HE TRAVEL? AND HOW IS AUNTY WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE.
THANK AND GOD BLESS YOU.

I think in that last mail he asked a couple of pretty good questions. Where the hell did ND go traveling to? I mean, sure we told him not to bother contacting him anymore, but we (CZ) forgot to tell him where he went. Smile

Also, how is mother these days? I heard she was sick, but I know that nothing terminal has been diagnosed yet. All I have to say, Adamu, is that when it comes to your mom:

Prognosis Negative, good buddy.

Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Callum

Yeah, but this lad is indicating he is the one traveling in this case. How would a 3rd party agent-lad play into this? I just think it's about a 55% chance he's already baited. I'm sure we can contrive a hundred scenarios around why he would be traveling to meet a maga, but it sure sounds like a safari to me. Everyone else can disagree, I guess. :)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What callum is saying is that it is common practice for lads to agree to meet vics to collect cash, but they don't so personally. This is organized crime, and a lot of lads have many contacts in other countries willing to receive payments on their behalf.

Lad says "he's" going to Ghana, vic had never seen lad, anyone that shows up can say they are the lad, and maybe they only lived ten miles away from the drop point.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CZ is not really much of a help but stays in contact and asks a lot of questions. This is CZ's (our) response to Adamu.

Quote:
broda mama is doing fine but miss u. ndubuisi is traveling to ghana cuz he has a maga that he is meeting there. he contact me yesterday and says that he sent u a message to a differnt box. how is brother leg? and where are u sleeping at night? everyone here is worryed about u.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood, Professor... but I think we'd both agree this lad is not speaking metaphorically about himself, he is the one going. Even supposing he's acting as an agent for some Oga, why not bring the victim closer for the "transaction"?

Where are these lads based out of? Lagos? Somewhere in Nigeria if I remember correctly. If they are from Ghana, then I take it all back.

In any case, great baiting... I love how you guys have taken over all communication in and out of Chad. One "out of band" communication, and that whole house of cards can come down, though. But Lord only knows the level of control you can exercise until then....
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are Lagos lads. It is possible that this is a baiter. However, it is not uncommon for lads to have contacts in other places. For instance, he may have a guy in Ghana that helps him fun a wash wash scam. So, he would probably travel to Ghana to sit with the maga. That would not be too uncommon. However, I don't rule out the baiter possibility. Just clearing up that it wouldn't be unheard of for him to travel to Ghana to sit with his maga.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this bait was getting confusing. SO, we decided to make a flow chart. Well, that really doesn't make things any clearer. Only more confusing. Hehe. It's crazy how many people and events have gone on during this bait.

Sorry for the formatting errors. When I converted this into an image from the program I used the lines looked crooked and some of the fonts weird. Oh well, it works. Take a look at the full sized one for a better image.

Full sized version:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/Flowchart.jpg

EDIT: Here is a cleaner large sized version: http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/flow.png

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu May 22, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea. That clears everything up.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clear as mud. Laughing

It's almost as great as my company's organizational chart.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great flow chart. The pics and colors I mean .. You lost me for good now though...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish my company's organizational chart was that easy to under stand ...our is like a one way street that is a dead end, once you get into it...there is no way to get out.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic