SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just can't get enough of T.WA.T

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forms from the latest recruit, Mr Cl3m3nt, looks like he used a nice scanner:

Funny how he only picked out some of the forms, not too worry, I'll make sure all forms are completed. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun May 25, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The answers to #s 8 & 12 cracked me up. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A color scanner? His faith is strong Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. He is a good TWAT. That is impressive that he scans in colour. Keep an eye on him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - you simply MUST get a picture trophy of this guy cause I want to see what he looks like with WHITE eyes!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His handwriting is also horrible. Please slap him for me.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see that you have a new mugu Reaper. He looks like a good candidate LOL

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody is ready to build a monument:

Quote:
Dear Reverend,
Thanks for your mail.I nowunderstand you and will try as much as possible to build the monument to spread the word of God but you must bear with me that it will take me some couple of days to finish it and will tae a picture photograph and send to you to get the $200,000.00 for the building here in Lagos,Nigeria.I hope am correct.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us allin Jesus Name(Amen)
Cl3m3nt.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Make sure he takes pictures of the entire process, not just the finished work. Also, get multiple angles taken so you know it's 3D.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news from the server of the church website :
Quote:
This domain name expired on May 24, 2008. Click here to renew it.

Sad Sad

I´m telling them we are currently renting a server based in Lagos, to speed up our connection Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Cl3m3nts is complaining as well. However all is on track with the monument:

Quote:
Dear Reverend,
Resend the instructions again to me with the TWAT website so that I can know how to build the monument for I have started an arrangement on getting the sands and the sack.Though we are in raining season here in Lagos,Nigeria but will get the monument ready in a couple of days as I have also explained to on phone today.
Cl3m3nt.,

Trixi's fabulous calls coming soon.

Easter Egg
lore
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has signed that he has answered truthfully and to the best of his knowledge, yet seems to have at least forgotten his two choices for password on that last page.. so obviously he has not filled out the form correctly - he might need to fill this out again with a new date.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enormous, Reaper Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi's calls:

http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/1_rec_25_May_2008_15_30_29.MP3
http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/2_rec_25_May_2008_15_33_19.MP3
http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/3_rec_25_May_2008_15_35_31.MP3
http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/4_rec_25_May_2008_15_40_09.MP3
http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/6_rec_25_May_2008_15_44_03.MP3

The connection kept cutting out, she also apologies for her terrible effort at an American accent.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

Quote:
Dear Reverend,
I am very sorry forthe delay in getting you my family pictures and that of the monument.Though I have completed the monument since last few days and has taken the required pics but have not heard from the photographer yet.
I will send you the pictures as soon as I collect it fro the photographer.
Thanks and God bless.

Yeah, you better be. Here's hoping for some good pics tomorrow.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic