SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's he up to now?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might remember that oil-lad who popped up here a while ago.
He asked me to make the payment into a HSBC-account, which was really nice, as this gave me the opportunity to contribute to Alan's workload, and to use my genuine HSBC-cheque-deposit-slip.
So, I filled in the slip with the information he gave me and sent it to him.

Now I got back this...
Quote:
Dear sir,
We have loaded the oil today and we will commence shipment tomorrow.

Best Regards

And that's it...

Does he really believe I have paid? Okay, it was a real payment-slip, a bit edited, but I think not too bad.
Where does he want to go from here? Customs-fees? Shipping-problems that require financial attention?

This confuses me a bit, but I guess that soon I will find out. Surely this cannot be over yet and he just pretends he'll ship and then my oil gets lost on the way or something...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be shipping charges, unloading charges, delays, different fees, clearance certificates, rinse, repeat.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought.

Well, I can pay all these through HSBC, no problem. Laughing

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not meet him and pay him the money.
Nothing like paying and meeting your oil partner

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today he noticed there was no payment... Isn't that strange?

Of course I will call my bank tomorrow and check what's up, and then get back to him with something evil (which I still have to come up with)...

Edit: To avoid misunderstanding: He does not express doubts that I actually paid, so I guess my receipt did the job quite nicely.
That's exactly what I want, to believe that I paid and there's some problem.
So, what he exactly told me is that his bank told him that the payment did not get to his account, that leaves room for stupid excuses.

I think this time I'll have my cheque bounce... stupid me... I should have checked if my account is covered for that amount before writing the cheque...

Mortar

pony pony
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Maybe the cheque you banked from your other Nigerian partner hasn't cleared yet so the transfer didn't go through. As soon as the cheque clears then the transfer will complete (and he will think he has chopped some other scammer's payment) Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic