SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be interesting to see the dates associated with all the emails you just posted. Then we could put his growing desperation in context with the already published correspondence with the church, and get a sense of how long this injury to the leg has persisted.

Did you guys ever write him back? Or does he just keep trying without responses?

How do you keep stringing them along playing their Nigerian friends that never actually help out? What excuses do you use?

Did you really call that cattle dealer, or was that one of the real Nigerians?

I kind of wondered if lads write each other in Igbo, but I guess they still use pigeon English (with lots and lots of all-caps)?

I guess their inability to use a phone is really playing into your hands.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capricio wrote:
Did you guys ever write him back? Or does he just keep trying without responses?

Yes. We write back to him. We have been for a while now. We sound just like lads.

capricio wrote:
How do you keep stringing them along playing their Nigerian friends that never actually help out? What excuses do you use?

We keep telling him that we are trying really hard to come up with the money but that since it is so much money that he is asking for, it is going to take a while.

capricio wrote:
Did you really call that cattle dealer, or was that one of the real Nigerians?

We have been trying but can never get through.

capricio wrote:
I kind of wondered if lads write each other in Igbo, but I guess they still use pigeon English (with lots and lots of all-caps)?

These guys write back and forth in English. One guy in all caps, the other guy never capitalizes anything.

capricio wrote:
I guess their inability to use a phone is really playing into your hands.

Yes it is. More than you know.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad just has to be burned at the end of the bait. Awesome bait beers!

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys.........truly awesome and a work of pure genius.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We think that we have been successful in stopping their communication with home. There has been absolutely no evidence that they have talked to their buddies since we got them to stop emailing each other. The funniest thing is that our emails from home are often hopeful sounding, but we know that's not true. Laughing

The first mention of the leg problem was last Monday, May 12th.

The funny thing is that the church has become a very small part of the bait. The greater good is going to come from the lad to lad correspondence, if we can continue to pull it off. They have no reason to NOT believe anything we say from that angle.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been such an amazing bait that I just came home from the post office where I mailed Sheboppe a donation. The laughs and entertainment are well worth the money! Smile

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from Adamu (us) to the real ND.

Quote:
DEAR NDUBUISI,
DO NOT ANSWER ANY PHONE FROM CHAD OKAY. THE UN IMIGRATION POLICE TALK TO US ABOUT BEING HERE AND THEY TAKE OUR NOTES WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WE ARE NOT IN TROUBLE BUT DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM REASON TO MAKE TROUBLE FOR THIS JOB. WE HAVE A MAN THAT IS WORKING WITH US FROM UK. HE USED TO WORK FOR UN BUT THEY TREAT HIM BAD SO NOW HE IS HELPING US WITH THIS JOB. WE GAVE THE MAGA A BILL FOR $210,000 AND HE WILL HELP US GET IT FROM THE MAGA.
OKEY

Everything is working out great here.
When the real Adamu is talking to ND, he is really talking to us.
When the real Adamu is talking to CZ, he is really talking to us.
When the real ND is talking to Adamu, he is really talking to us.
When the real CZ is talking to Adamu, he is really talking to us.

The lads in Abeche have no phone and have not for a long, long time.

Now, the obvious thing to do here is to get either/both ND & CZ on the road. They will first be looking for our new UN character who is now working with us on this job. Naturally, all roads lead to a surprise Abeche reunion between Adamu and NZ (or CZ). Imagine that meeting. Laughing

Adamu - "What are you doing here?"
ND - "What do you mean? Where is your UN guy?"
Adamu - "What the hell are you talking about? What UN guy?"
ND - "The UN guy with all of the money."
Adamu - "What? I thought that you came to rescue me and the leg."

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnily enough I too made a donation to 419 eater earlier this evening motivated to do so by this awesome bait after all its provided me with hours of endless entertainment Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow wow wow. I am on the edge of my seat here, waiting for the hilarity to play out.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree this bait really deserves a burn at the end. Imaging Stinky's reaction when he finds out all this misery was orchestrated and none of the promised money even existed. Talk about turnabout.

Of course I hope that point is way down the road. A very long and troubled road that is. Twisted Evil

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have them travel with these guys Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MattNW wrote:
I agree this bait really deserves a burn at the end. Imaging Stinky's reaction when he finds out all this misery was orchestrated and none of the promised money even existed.

With the delirium from the gangrenous leg, sound of automatic weapons fire in the background, the spectre of The Hand, and the smell of fresh cow shit wafting in their nostrils, the whole concept would be totally beyond them even if it was mentioned. Most times it doesn't even register with lads who haven't been abducted and shot at.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing

Jeeze callum, you really make it seem like these guy's have been having a hard time over there. They're practically on vacation for Christ's sake.

I mean, sure, there's no ocean there to swim in, but the beach? The beach is HUGE!! Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing

The mugus should be grateful for the vacation. Too bad it has only been one of pure R & R.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Naturally, all roads lead to a surprise Abeche reunion between Adamu and NZ (or CZ).

No reason to make it easy for them.....

Why can't the reunion take place elsewhere in Chad....like in Aozou?

They haven't been to the North yet, I understand the Sahara Desert is beautiful this time of year! Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The funniest part about reading this e-mail that came in earlier to Dover (funniest part to me) is that beacuse we use readnotify, I watched him check mail 3 hours ago and only now remembered to check for a reply. I mean, really, I didn't even think about it and I was doing mundane activities. They're SO neglected when we don't feel like thinking about them. Smile Here's the mail to Dover:

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME ONCEMORE,I THANK GOD THAT YOU ARRIVED SAFELY AND YOU ARE NOW SEEING THINGS BY YOURSELF.
BEFORE I TOLD YOU THAT HERE IN ABECHE CHAD IS VERY HOT THE WEATHER IS NOT CONDUSIVE TO OUR BODY BECAUSE OF THE HOTTNESS.
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT CHAD IS A MOSLIM COUNTRY THAT NOTHING LIKE DRINKING OF WINE OR BEER HERE DUE TO THEIR LAW. AS SOON AS YOU COME HERE IN ABECHE I WILL RECOGNISE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THE LEADERHOSEN YOU ARE PUTTING ON. WHEN WILL YOU COME TO ABEHCE TO MEET US LIKE YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE HEADING TO ADRE SOON.
PLEASE REV BEN, TRY AND COME QUICK TO ABECHE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL BOTH WEATHER AND THERE RELIGIOUS LAWS MAKE ALCOHOL ILLEGAL IS NOT FOR GOOD FOR WE CHRISTIAN. (AMEN!)
I PRAY THAT YOU WILL MEET US SAFETY HERE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,

This one went to Phystme:
Quote:

DEAR REV WILLIAM,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE.
BEN,JUST SENT ME MAIL BUT HE HAS NOT CONTACTED ME HERE IN ABECHE.
HE SAY THAT HE IS HEADING TO ADRE SOON BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN HE IS COMING HERE IN ABECHE.
WE ARE STILL EXPECTING HIM HERE AND I KNOW HE WILL COME.
HE IS SAYING THAT THE WEATHER IS TOO HOT THAT WHAT I TOLD HIM BEFORE THAT WE ARE NOT CONDUSIVE WITH THE WEATHER BUT I KNOW HE WILL COME.

AS SOON AS HE COME I WILL TELL YOU. (Guess we probably shouldn't wait up for that call. Smile )
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN.
BEST REGARDS,

This one to CZ:
Quote:

DEAR CZ,
THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRAVEL TO LYBIA FROM CHAD HERE THEY ARE ALL IGBO GUYS.
SO WHEN IT HAPPEN EVERYBODY RUN FOR SAFETY BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOOTING ANYHOW. THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE GOT WOUNDED AND SOME WERE KILLED.
MOREOVER, WE RUN INTO DESERT FOR SAFETY BEFORE WE GET THAT MAN HAMZA.
MANY NIGERIA USE HIS ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE AND AS SOON AS THEY PAY INTO HIS ACCOUNT AFTER COMFIRMING IT HE WILL GIVE THE PERSON THE MONEY .
PLEASE CZ TRY YOU SAY THAT ND TRAVEL TO WERE HOME.
I AM NOT HAPPY THE WAY ND IS DOING UPON THE BEGGING WELL I KNOW THAT GOD WILL RESCURE US.BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO BROTHER HERE IN CHAD.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.
Laughing

This is so funny. YW can post more in a bit too about some other stuff with ND. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Wed May 21, 2008 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRAVEL TO LYBIA FROM CHAD HERE THEY ARE ALL IGBO GUYS.

Possibly other lads on safari?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
RELIGIOUS LAWS MAKE ALCOHOL ILLEGAL IS NOT FOR GOOD FOR WE CHRISTIAN. (AMEN!)

Gotta love that he is desperate for a good cold beer. (insert beer thingo here I can't find it) Sad

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should mention the wine-tasting at a TWAT festival in France.

Actually, YW, it's a shame that the Reverend didn't go on (at length) about the fine beer he sampled in Germany...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Dover should ask about sunscreen, as he only brought 15, but due to the "hashness" of the conditions, he really should have brought 45. Maybe our good friends could find some for him.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking last night about the Chinese student who killed herself after sending £6,000 to scammers like these. Fortunately, reading about this new development has made me feel a lot better.

Ben Dover is (amusingly) self-absorbed and tactless, but the lads still have to be polite to him. Haha! That must hurt almost as much as The Leg.

Will Adamu's friends spread the news of his big payday? They might keep it quiet for security, but the humiliation of crawling back home filthy and destitute would be even more crushing if everyone expects him to be oozing money.

Last edited by Miss Behaving on Wed May 21, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree Miss behaving, to me, it feels like they should get more. I mean absolutely no food, no water, stuck in the desert and/or perhaps kidnapped by some militia, who knows even tortured...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
adamulawal: no sir but i use to hear sound of gun everyday

me: Have you ever had to run from it?
Have you ever seen anyone get hit or die?

adamulawal: yes

me: WHAT HAPPENED?

adamulawal: they say that they are not chadian
and they are not allow to come inn
there country
because of language barry

me: SO THEY SHOT THEM?

adamulawal: they querry before they shot his leg

I don't believe him about his traveling companion's leg being injured. He could just be hallucinating. Sometimes hunger, thirst, fear, desperation, high body core temperature, loneliness, fatigue and bewilderment can cause that sort of thing.
Besides - if the poor individual he was talking about got treatment at the hospital for his leg injury why can't they go there?

In any event - it's just another "leg" of his journey! Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL RECOGNISE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THE LEADERHOSEN YOU ARE PUTTING ON

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! jump_4_joy

I think they are being led to a hosin' alrighty.... it's just not the one they expect!

I love this bait. I am in awe of the talent that has got it this far. Great Job you guys!
bow_down

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic