SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello Y'all, I'm new to the forums and baiting!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Willy.Pete
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had heard about and visited this site once before and decided now was the time to get a bit more involved. Reason being, I've been contacted by a potential scammer and I want to string him along and cause him as much grief as is humanly possible.
Here's the original e-mail he sent me:

HELLO OWNER
MY NAME IS DOUGLAS McVAN AND I WIL LIKE TO KNOW WEATHER U DO
CARRY ICE MERCHANDISERS INSTOCK. AND IF U DO CARRY THEM REPLY ME
BACK WITH THE PRICES RANGE ON THEM SO THAT WE CAN PROCCED WITH
THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
DOUGLAS McVAN

I imagine he found me through a website I often visit that deals with heating, AC and refrigeration, I'm in the trade myself so I can probably bamboozle this mook easily enough but, when I get deeper into the transactions I'm likely to need some assistance.

I've already set up a separate junk e-mail account through a generic ISP and have replied to him to use this address exclusively to keep it away from "prying eyes" and the like. Here's the response:

PLEASE, send ALL e-mail correspondence to the address given. ALL e-mail to go to willy.pete@******* That is a business address and is used for such.
As I stated in one of the previous responses, I require additional information in order to properly process your request.
I must know type and capacity of equipment desired, electrical requirements, any physical limitations to consider, ie. physical size and or weight of equipment.
I provide specialized equipment that is constructed for specific needs, there is no price range as each piece is unique to the customers requirments and each piece is priced according to those requirments, I MUST know what you require in order to process a price request.
I also must know the address to ship the equipment in order to properly assess any shipping charges and I must know preferred method of shipment, ie. rail, truck, ship, air freight, etc.
Thank you for your interest in my products.

I had responded earlier with the same request but neglected to provide the alternate e-mail address and he sent me back the original request to the e-mail he started with, I'm hoping he'll move to the alternate. Actually, I'll make something up so that he has no choice but to mail to the alternate, some story about this address is not accessible by government agencies so that we may conduct profitable business where the government can't get their fingers in, or some such nonsense.

I've already been looking around here and I like what I see and what y'all are doing, make them pay for their foolishness! Twisted Evil
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house Willy.Pete.

You're off to a good start, not too long a reply, enough info to sound genuine and all the right questions for a genuine shipping store.

Just play it straight and you'll have a lot of fun.

Try for a bank account to send off for closing, then rinse and repeat until his head explodes.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy and good to see you back Irish.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi WP. Welcome to the eater.

Just respond FROM the willy.pete@******* addy. He doesn't remember who he sent the original mail to. When done properly he won't even be able to make a connection to the two different addresses.

I'm guessing you were an artilliary man? Willy Pete = White Phosphorous?
Willy.Pete
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcomes y'all.
Sorry, never been in the military even though I applied to all branches of the service, except for Coast Guard and Marines, 4-F medical, insulin dependent diabetes, can't serve they won't let me.

I chose willy.pete not only for white phosphorous, I can burn real good Twisted Evil , but a combination of two characters, Slick "Willy" and Sneaky "Pete".

I hadn't yet thought about bank information but, I'm sure I can either find something, or figure something out.
I intend to harass the guy by requiring a certified check or bank check for payment.

If he's out of country and he tries to tell me I have to pay some crazy import fees, taxes, etc., I'll string him along by increasing the price of whatever junk he thinks he's buying.

Maybe get him to take a "safari" to pick up his merchandise by shipping it in some fashion he's not expecting and to some location he's got to shell out a fair price to get there.
We'll see. Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great handle none the less. Welcome to Eater. Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. Wander over to the spare lads thread and willy peter those guys too.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, WP. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater, Willy.Pete. Very Happy It's a slippery slope from just answering one to finding your tag reads "419Eater is my life" but it's a fun journey. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Willy.Pete Smile

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to WP.
If you have a look around you'll find we do have our own Parcel Delivery Services who will deliver anything to anywhere. Unfortunately that does seem to be the case, anything you try to send has a 100% risky free guarantee of turning up in the most unexpected places. Not always to the lad's liking.

If you get your bait to the point of wanting to send some stuff, have a word with OxygenDeprived who will point you in the right direction.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic