SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I scared a hitlad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Responded to a hitlad with the following
Quote:
Now wait a minute-I want to live.You have not given me enough information to pay for a pack of gum,much less any sum of money.England is a big country-could you be just a hair more specific?Just how much do you want?I will pay,but I am not a rich man.My past has clearly caught up with me,that you are blackmailing me this way.If you know my past,you also know that as soon as I catch up with you,you are as good as dead.I hope you enjoy what you get from me,for the short time you have left to live

Yes,It is a little over the top,but I've used it on hitlads before.They either ignore it,or get even more profane.This one came back with this
Quote:
I WILL NOT WRITE ANYTHING TO YOU AGAIN......................

Oh well,maybe I at least scared him a little.Time to rebait from another addy.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Doc, you are so cool. Cool

Yep, I do believe ya scared him. Laughing

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have his name, address, and original email? I tried one hit before, but I think I scared him away.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should go on. Call him a sissy and a wuss, and stuff like that.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ vaultdweller-got it in surplus letters http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138423

@rootuser-I was going to let it go,but I saw a thread somewhere about baiting as your avatar.Seems like a good one to try it with Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him too. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like quite a few of us decided to drop in and say 'hi'. Very Happy

Thus far he doesn't seem to like my boy, P0rt3r. Cool

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been waiting for a new hitlad. Let me see what he thinks of Ph0 K1ng. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He got an insult email from my dolla chopper and is about to get his own death threat from one of my other characters. He's slow to respond usually but I think he's going to really dislike this.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed he was a wee bit slow on his end. Oh, a dolla chop? Nice! And it sure looks like this boy is getting quite a few death threats in return to his. Cool P0rt3r already asked him which way he'd like to leave this world.

He better get some more qualified 'boys' to watch his 6! Razz

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic