SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!
Have just registered on this site which was given to me by an online friend. After having a good look at the 'trophy room' and following through a couple of threads on the 'letters' page, I was tempted to have a go myself, so signed into one of the visitors sites provided.
Sure enough I was and still am being innundated with scam mail and I must say that a lot of it it highly entertaining, especially the top lawyers who have jobs in England ( but are over in Nigeria for the mo) and who cannot speak even basic English.
I followed up a couple and am now on the verge of getting engaged (praise GOD, all HIS holy angels and of course JESUS!!!) to this bloke after only seven letters. Errrrrrrrr Congratulations please!
He has just sent me his piccy as requested and is holding up a card saying ..well, you will have to wait to see this until I have the engagement ring.
Can someone please tell me 1/ How I submit a new piccy and the sequence of our letters for inclusion on the site. 2/Is there a chat room or can I talk one to one with members on the site? 3/ If not, do we just post things on this forum?
Thankyou all very much and good to be here X
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi seriousbitch, and welcome!

I'm glad that you're having fun!

With regards to publishing your baits - there's an advisory on the main 419Eater page; otherwise they can go in the Publish Your Own Works section. There are a few ways to lay out the baits; legibility and clarity are the key criteria.

Pictures have to be loaded from a site like photobucket. Paste the URL for the image into your post, then highlight it and choose Img from the top of the Post screen. Remember that the images should be 800 x 600 or less to fit.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@serious-Do hope you are baiting safe (with all fakey details etc-nothing attached to your real life), have read all the stickies (twice) and have considered asking for a mentor

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Quote of previous post removed. No need to quote the post immediately above. Eight

Yes of course and am amazing even myself (and I know how weird I can be!) with my inventiveness. However, your suggestion of trying to get a mentor makes sense and thankyou very much for telling me about this! I will look at the link right away and I also welcome chat from people on here who think they can help and maybe make friends.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Quote and re-quote removed. No need to quote the post immediately above. Eight

BTW...Errrrrrrrr What is a 'stickie'?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ seriousbitch - Welcome to eater, and Happy Hunting! Glad you made it aboard, Matey! Stay around here long enough, and you'll have more friends than you can poke a stick at! Good luck with your baits, and we'll always be around to help you out. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sticky...Look at the top of the threads http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi seriousbitch, and welcome to the Eater. Very Happy Stickies and announcements are at the top of each forum, and contain the most useful or frequently needed/referred-to information. Please take a while to read them through. Smile Getting a mentor is a good suggestion; they will be able to assist with baiting stuff, but also answer questions about how things work on the site, if you need help with that. Smile

There is no need to quote the post you're replying to if it's the one immediately before yours, and it's better for bandwidth,and ease of reading if quotes are not used. If you want to refer to a particular post earlier in the thread, please only quote the part you actually need to make your post understood. Thanks. Smile

There isn't a chat room on Eater, although there is a Skype chat run by some members here. There have been discussions before about having one, the most recent being a fortnight ago: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137188

Looking forward to seeing your engagement ring, and congrats on getting your lad to commit so quickly. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your engagement to your "dear one"!

Can't wait to see the ring. Very Happy
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou everyone for taking the time and trouble to post replies to someone who is new and hasnt a clue about being 'netwise' as yet. I cannot get over how very friendly the site is! However, I really do think I need a mentor because I am now battling with my concience over an email I have just received and am unsure if I have made a mistake..I am 99.9% sure that this bloke is a villain, but the other .1% is giving me a hard time HEEEEEEELUP!!!! Will someone experienced be so kind as to chat with me for five minutes?
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the letter. We'll tell you that he is a 100% villian. Wink
As will be 100% of the letters in your catcher account...

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seriousbitch wrote:
I cannot get over how very friendly the site is

Not if you're a scammer. Actually that's unfair, scammers make wonderful loyal friendships with baiters - they just never realise that's why they never get "their" cash Smile
Quote:
I am 99.9% sure that this bloke is a villain, but the other .1% is giving me a hard time

Go on, post it here - some scammers are extremely good at whiney pleading and begging, but just remember they will say anything at all to get cash out of you - they spammed you, after all. Sorry to break it to you so close to your engagement Wink
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot post the letters yet as the bait is still ongoing. My problem is that I am not 100% sure that the FIRST bloke ( who is def a villain) is the SECOND bloke ( My fiance<<< blushes!) who is now sending me unsolicited piccies believe it or not and who turned up telling me he loved me with the same name but a different email addy in response to my telling the first bloke that I was searching for lurve. My common sense tells me it is, but my concience is giving me a sore head. Reassurance and a good scolding for being stupid enough to even question it is urgently needed!
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get this straight.

Your 1st bait was written by: let's call him John. He dropped you after you said you were looking for love in all the wrong places...

Your second bait is from a different email, but he is still calling himself John, that hot young stud whose bones you want to jump.

Did you check the IP addresses? You can copy them and paste them
here http://headertool.apelord.com/headers

If the IP matches, chances are good that it is the same lad.
He probably wanted to keep you from finding out that he was a typical 419 scammer and wanted to change identities. He just forgot to change his name.

Or, his email account was shut down. That happens on occasion, sometimes just when a bait is getting interesting Evil or Very Mad Then he just made a new account and carried on his little scam.

You could just ask him if he was the same scammer from the earlier scam attempt. (not using those terms, of course Wink )

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno what an IP address is.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi serious, welcome to 419eater.

Just to back up Kent, I agree that the way ahead is to have a look at his IP addresses from both sets of mail. If you're not sure how, just ask. That will place him fairly accurately, depending on the tool you use.

It's worth me pointing out that scammers frequently start off a scam with one email address, then ask you to write back to a different one. They do business similar to us baiters, in that they create many addresses. They'll use one as their "catcher", having all replies sent there. Once they have a positive reply, they may funnel you into a seperate address for promising leads. They use addresses like a filing system.

If you are on skype or MSN, I'm happy to chat briefly, one to one if needed.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bitch

Hey, it IS your screen name Laughing

What email are you using? I might be able to help you if you dont have any chat software. We can do it right here, or thru PMs. Its up to you.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic