SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ridcully - here's your Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait arose from a request by member Ridcully, whose brother had been ripped off by a Ladette scammer.

The Scammers
Mam11fe (or If3) W1ll1ams, rich orphan
Mrs. Jane Fad1ga, bank official
Mustapha Az1z , first lawyer
Joseph M0rib0, second lawyer

Malc0lm Reyn0lds
Kyl1e Frayn3

Comments are in bold. Most intros and sign-offs have been deleted.

======================================
This is the original script supplied by Ridcully
Hi Dearest, I'm , i slim in staure above all i like being honesty,trusted, sincere. I have gonne through your porfiles, it interest me to know you more, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself a little about me, i am fair in complexsion, 5.9fit tall, 44kg. I wish you to write me through id (). also i will send you my picture after hearing from you.
Somethings I like to do in my spare time are gardening, home improvement projects, camping, bicycling in the park, backyard bar-b-ques, moon-lite walks on the beach, preparing candle-lite dinners for someone special, sending flowers to someone special for some reasons, sitting and watching the sun set with someone special, and cuddling in front of a fire with someone special. I enjoy cooking, gardening, playing billards, darts, dinning out, going to the cinama, traveling and site-seeing, museums, and concerts. I like almost any kind of music, but I think my favourite is instrumental jazz. i will tell you more about myself again in my next mail dear and hope to hear from you soon.
Love From, .

Well, all I can say is, you're sorta tall... and the spare-time stuff you like is - interesting... Perhaps you can tell me what "instrumental jazz" is!
Write me

So it's no longer a romance scam but the normal rich orphan. BTW - "she" may claim to be in Senegal, but the headers indicate Nigeria.
20 February 2008
Dearest Love,
Thanks for your mail. Thanks for the opportunity to be your friend. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. Though it is not left for me to say, but I know that I am an honest girl, trustworthy, truthful, loving kindness, open minded, intelligent, easy going, faithful and caring.
I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here. My Name is Miss. Mamiife Williams 24 years old and from Liberia , in the western part of Africa , My late Father -Issac williams boko, was the Deputy Minister of Public Works in Charles Taylor's government. He was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then (PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA- CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him.
Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia as at that time. But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
Infact, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. My Father had two wives before his demise. My mother was the second; the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage that emerged in him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife turned hostile and aggressive till the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town. She came back with her things after the news of my parents' death. She has been more or less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my father's assets. I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me.
Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you for a help please, I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please. I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$10, 700, 000.00 in a Bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal , I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years. The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.
So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
You can not call me on phone because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone I will give you phone number of the Reverend Father here in the camp beacuse I told him a little bit about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to speak to Hope Vaye, the liberian girl He will call me because he knows that I am staying in the female Hostel Room 74. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself. Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over, once the fund has been transferred. I also love romantic challenges.

This is not what I expected - I thought I'd found a pen pal. Instead you're a damsel in distress! Who'd have thought it?
I'm ready to help, but I have to ask you one question - you said "I like your country and I want to live there"; you may not know that though I'm a US citizen, I'm living in Australia. Which would it be for you?

“My photos are below” – no they weren’t.
“Honey, please promise me and promise me again that you will not communicate with all those woman again. I am very excited with your email I received, and i want you to promise me that you will not go in search for another woman again” – remember those words.

20 February 2008
Dearest, Thanks so much for your mail, it was well,please my love try for me ok, My this is a blessing for you and me ok, understood, i am not just looking for a bussiness man or somebody to get married to or not. Mostly i need a trustworthy man, cares, keep to his word, sincere and honest. I never just saw your profile and fail in love or had the trust. They are alot of men on the net both fake and real, but your own case Honey was different. I don't lie and my mind never tells me lies. when i discovered you, i knew that here comes my rightful partner for life. I hope i never made a mistake? I hope my mind never lied to me?
I really assure you that this transfer is risk free, it will not in any way tarnish your reputation, it will leave a footprint which our generations to come will live to testify. Honey, life here in the camp is so horrible and miserable for me, it is like been in the prison and hail, I don�t deserve to die here. Please adhere, I need your urgent attention, I chose you and you are my final choice. I have the faith and trust in you, most of it all LOVE YOU. Honey, really distance or colour does not matter, dear, immediately the fund arrives your nominated bank account i will join you over immediately to continue my studies. Honey, please promise me and promise me again that you will not communicate with all those woman again. I am very excited with your email I received, and i want you to promise me that you will not go in search for another woman again.
But I wish to explain more to you in details of my position and how you have to help me, Presently i am residing here in Senegal, where i am seeking my political assylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country. After all the hard sitaution which i have been passing through for some months now i have to go into prayer for God to show me the right man of my life i went to internet search were i got your profile at the love dating with the help of the Reverend Father in the Refugee Camp.
I am emailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugees camp, I told the Reverend Father about my situation and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here is his office number, , you can call me and ask of Ms. from Liberia, the Reverend Minister will pick the phone and send for me, so that we can talk.Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: 81 Eastern NordFoir Yoff, Dakar ,Senengal. Hostel 045; room 75.
About me:After the transferring of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend Father in refugees camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that with the support of your profession.
My feelings:Despites the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love and cooperation, I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me. If yes I will live the rest of my life to apprceiate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart Because I don't want to under go touture any more. Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transfering this fund into your position, okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. I trust in God, and i know that my help can only come from God alone through somebody like you. Listen please you have to Send to me Your Full name:Your Full Address: Your Telephone number: for further details and easy communications. My photos are below. I expect your earnest reply soonest. Many deep kisses and happy hugs.

I can guarantee trustworthy - I served 14 years with the United States Marine Corps, and our motto Semper Fi - Always Faithful - stays with you.
A businessman I am not - but that's OK, huh?
Just this - you didn't answer my question about where you want to go. You didn't attach your pix, either - but you have a lot on your mind. I've attached a pic of myself.
Write me
What she got was a pic of Phil Keoghan, presenter of The Amazing Race.
23 February 2008
Hi Honey
How are you doing? thank you so much for your good email message, my dear. i will like to come where you are now. But the most important thing is to have this money transfered in to your account. I will like you to stand as my trustee to see that the money is in your account. Here is the contact information of the bank where the money is: Thanks so much for your kind assistant and your understanding for my situation in the refugee camp.Please i want your belive in this transcation , I am not here to hurt you or your mind in any way nor to cheat you never at tall, This money in the bank at below information is honestly my money deposited by my late father before his death.
This fund is under Credit Du Senegal and i have visit the bank two time in a day and the manger Mr Da0uda Ly made me to understand that i have to seek for a trustee that shall stand on my behalf to cliam the money since my status as refugee and my age can not alow me to carry on the transcation and i realy thank God for you are assisting me in this my mattar. I have writing the bank an officail letter regarding you as my trustee and i want you to write the bank through there email that you are my trustee that you want to know the procedures on how to carry transcation with them. Please when you are writing to them incloud my account number so that it will very clear to them ok.
Please i realy need your full suport and effort to stand to retreive the fund on my behlaf ,I am not feeling comfortabel here as regard my health and the money.Please under is the contact of the bank and write the today .
Thanks so much for you help . Please try to update me once you hear from the bank ok.
Bank Name: Credit Du Senegal (CDS)
Bank Manager:Name: Mr. Da0uda LY.
Adresse: Stele Mermoz, Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar-Senegal Boite postale 1992 Dakar BP
Telephone ....(+)
T�l�phone .....(+)
Fax ......... (+)
T�lex ........21.804-221CDSG
E-mail....... [email protected]
SWIFT ....... CDSFSNDA
Account Nob: .Ac/635984521624
Lots of love

If you want to come to Australia, we may have a problem. As a resident alien, I couldn't sponsor you. This may take some thought.
I'll write to this bank guy - but please confirm his name. Is it really "Da0uda LY"?
Ife, I saw refugee camps only in Somalia in 1993, and that was enough. They're hell on earth, even the best-run ones. You deserve to be somewhere else.
Please do me a favour and send me those pix you mentioned a couple of messages back. I'd like to be able to put a face to the words that I read.

27 February 2008
Dear Honey
Thank you so much for your concern about me. Please` forgive me for not sending the pictures due to some reasons beyound me now. i am really suffering here my dear here in the camp is a hell and i need to change. the name of the bank manager is Da0uda LY"? Please contact him on my behalf and help me please i need your help and i want to come over to your country. Thanks and hope to read your email soon
Getting you to the US might be a bit tricky - INS can be assholes at times. It's something I'll have to look into.
I'll contact the bank. More as it happens.
Take care

Attn: Mr Da0uda LY
Sir,
I was instructed by Ms If3 Williams to contact you. I believe that you have been briefed on this. Please confirm
This doesn't look good...
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- < [email protected]> (reason: 550 5.1.1 User does not exist.(#5.7.1)) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.gawab.com.: >>> DATA <<< 550 5.1.1 User does not exist.(#5.7.1) 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown <<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)
Something is wrong - I emailed the bank and got this.
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]> (reason: 550 5.1.1 User does not exist.(#5.7.1)) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.gawab.com.: >>> DATA <<< 550 5.1.1 User does not exist.(#5.7.1) 550 5.1.1 < [email protected]>... User unknown <<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)
28 February 2008
Hi
thank you so much for your email. it appears that the bank did not allow your email address. please do you have yahoo or hotmail acount? open one and contact the bank from the and i believe that it will go well. Please sorry for all that is happening and just do like that okay
thanks and bye

Not meaning to quibble or anything, but that error message definitely says the bank's address is unknown. I've never heard of an email address being refused unless it's being blocked; why the Sam Frick would they do that?
I suggest you tell this Da0uda LY to contact me, and pronto!

=======================================
05 March 2008
Hi
i was in the bank yesterday and the bank manager was very sorry for the problems. he gave me another email address so that you can contacvt the bank for the process of the transfer.
here is the email address: [email protected]
will be waiting for your response soon

Attn: Mr Da0uda LY
Sir,
I was instructed by Ms If3 Williams to contact you. I believe that you have been briefed on this. Please confirm.

It looks like Da0uda Ly has the role of "Sir Not Appearing In This Scam".
07 March 2008
OUR REF: CDS/BK/DK-SN//17IC
DATE:....7/3/2008
YOUR REF: TRUSTEESHIP OF DEPOSITED FUND
SIR, WE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL FOR THE CLOSURE/TRANSFER OF FUND DEPOSITED BY LATE CUSTOMER VALUED AT $ 10.7 MILLION USD IN FAVOUR OF HER DAUGHTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE CLAIMED YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW LAYDOWN RULES AND REGULATION OF THE FINANCIAL INSTUTUTION HERE IN SENEGAL. HENCE YOU HAVE NOTIFED US OFFICIALLY FOR THE CLAIM OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER'S DEPOSIT, AS TRUSTEESHIP APPARENT, YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE SHALL BE NEEDED HERE AT THE BANK. ON THE ALTERNATIVE, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A FINANCIAL ATTORNEY ATTACHED TO OUR BANK TO REPRESENT YOU IN ALL STAGES AND STEPS FOR THIS CLAIM. IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND TO ENABLE US PROCESS YOUR CLAIM, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWINGS FOR OUR CONFIRMATION AND RECORDS:
1. ANY VALID DOCUMENT BEARING YOUR NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH ON IT.
2. AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT DAKAR-SENEGAL.
3. A LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION FROM THE LOCAL MUNICIPAL COUNCIL DAKAR SENEGAL.
4. DEATH CERTIFICATE.
5. A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR FAVOUR.
ALL THESE ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THIS BANK AND YOURS AFTER THE CLAIMS. THIS WILL ALSO ENSURE THAT A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE IN YOUR FAVOUR. WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT US FOR MORE DIRECTIVES AND CLARIFICATIONS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. JANE F4DIG4
(FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT.)

07 March 2008
Hi My Love !!!
honey how is your day over there, hope is ok there, i miss you honey i have not hear from you or the bank, please try to update me if you have hear from them ok, honey for life i thank you so much for your help in my life, M God will bless you all your life Amen,i love you so much and i will like to come over there and be with you, so please please try all you can for this money to transfer to your account, i love you for life and God will be with you all your days Amen, honey please try to be with God all the time ok for God loves you ok, i love to hear from you very very soon,
love for life

The bank finally got its act together...
Assuming I don't go to Senegal (long odds on that), they want an awful lot of paperwork.
1. ANY VALID DOCUMENT BEARING YOUR NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH ON IT.
2. AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT DAKAR-SENEGAL.
3. A LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION FROM THE LOCAL MUNICIPAL COUNCIL DAKAR SENEGAL.
4. DEATH CERTIFICATE.
5. A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR FAVOUR.
You won't have the death certificate – do you anything else that would do instead? The others I'll have to ask about. Let me know and I'll go ahead.
BTW –I still haven't seen a pic of you, have I? You did say you'd send one...

So brutal war lords' administrations supply death certificates!
10 March 2008
Dear love thank you so much for your mail and happy to read about all your good news from the bank. I do not have all these papers need by the bank, i have only death certificate which is with Rev father in the camp. iam after readin your message conact the bank about the douemnts and the bank gave me a lawyer that will help us to make this documents and the lawyer is working with for bank and i to inform you that you will contacvt the lawyer so that he will use his service to get all these documents in the many places needed. here is the contact information of the laywer so that will contact him now and let me know you hear from him, the lawyer. i honestly thank you so much for all your wonderful and comitiments to help, i really apprecaite all these dear. Lawyer My dear PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: BARR. MUST4PH4 4ZIZ (ESQ.) COMPANY NAME: MUST4PH4 4ZIZ CHAMBERS & ASSOCIAT ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE POSTALE 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL TELEPHONE: EMAIL:
You are to conatct him about all these legal documents need by the bank and plese never fail to inform me as soon as you get some infrmation from the the lawyer. Thanks and will be waiting for yiour email soon Lots of Love
Well, that's a surprise – I thought you wouldn't have been given a death certificate under the circumstances. You'd better send me a copy so I can forward it to the bank (and while you're at it – that photo you promised still ain't here...) Once that's done I'll contact the lawyer for the next phase.
Take care
10 March 2008
my father death cerfificate
I got it, and I'll send it on.
BTW - I got your other letter - and NO PIX! What's the deal there?

14 March 2008
Hi
I am happy that you have receive the death certificate, you have to contact the lawyer for the other documents needed by the bank so that thge claim will be in your account. i will try again to send the pics since you have not receive it. let me know your response very soon.
lots of love

Mrs. Fad1ga
I have attached the death certificate provided by Ms Williams.
Steps are being taken to obtain the others.
With reference to your first point - "ANY VALID DOCUMENT BEARING YOUR NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH ON IT" - please spell this out more fully
ATTN: BARR. MUST4PH4 4ZIZ
Sir,
I was directed to you by Ms If3 Williams. I believe that she should have briefed you on why.

I wrote to the lawyer - it's up to him now.
Are you OK? I'm itching for your pix!

16 March 2008
Hi dear
thank you so much for your email messgae happy to hear the you have contacted the lawyer, we should wait until you get the reply from the lawyer. Just follow him his instructions and not this one you told me now is up top the lawyer.
i rely on your help

Am I going after those pix too much?
Sure thing - but you forgot your pictures again...
17 March 2008
ATTN: MALC0LM REYN0LDS
RE: FINANCIAL TRANSACTION THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR MESSAGE IS RECEIVED. MISS IF3 W1LL1AMS BOKO CAME TO MY CHAMBERS INFORMED THAT YOU WILL CONTACT FOR MY SERVICE.
HAVING NARRATED THAT HIS FATHER DEPOSITED SOME REASONABLE AMOUNT FOR HER IN ONE OF THE BANKS HERE IN SENEGAL . THIS MY WORK, DUTIES AND AREA OF SEPECIALIZATION. MANY PEOPLE WITH SUCH PROBLEMS HAD CONTACTED ME IN THE PAST AS YOU HAVE DID NOW AND I WORKED FOR THEM PERFECTLY AND THE FUND WAS CLAIM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. HOWEVER, TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM, ALL DUE PROCESS MUST HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT AND VOLUME INVOLVED IN OTHER THAT NO LOCAL/INTERNATIONAL LAWS ARE BROKEN BY GETTING ALL RELEVANT PAPERS THAT SHALL GIVE YOU LEGAL BACKINGS/CLEARANCE. QUESTION FOR YOU: - WHY DID YOU NOT COME DOWN IN PERSON FOR THIS CLAIM?
TERMS OF SERVICE: THE CHAMBER LEGAL SERVICE CHARGE IS $3,500.00 USD. THIS IS TO PAID BEFORE MY CHAMBERS WILL BEGIN TO GET ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS SUCH LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND POWER OF ATTORNEY. ALL THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROCURED HERE ON YOUR BEHALF BEFORE YOU WILL BE DEEMED FIT TO MAKE SUCH CLAIM. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH MY NAME AND THAT OF MY ADDRESS TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS BEGIN THE WORK ON YOUR BEHALF. IT IS MY PROFESSION AS INDICATED ABOVE MANY PEOPLE HAD IN THE PAST CLAIMED MONEY MORE THAN THROUGH THIS MEANS. IF YOU ACCEPT MY TERM OF SERVICE IN PURSUING YOUR CLAIM, INDICATE BY RETURN MAIL OR CALL ME FOR FURTHER ADVICE.
YOURS IN SERVICE.
BARRISTER MUST4PH4 4ZIZ (ESQ.)
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY) MUST4PH4 4ZIZ CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: BARR. MUST4PH4 4ZIZ (ESQ.) COMPANY NAME: MUST4PH4 4ZIZ CHAMBERS & ASSOCIAT
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE POSTALE 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
I heard from the lawyer but I still haven't got the pix you've promised me... lots of times now! I really want to see you. Why can't you do that?
Acknowledged - I have matters to settle with Ms Williams; we can get down to cases when they are fully dealt with.
20 March 2008
Hi honey
Thank you so much for your good email. i am very sorry for not sending you the picture before now due to some problems i told you before. Honey please what is the mesage of the lawyer, did he agree to help us in this claim from the father money in the bank? Please i need to know all the se since i will like to come yto your country once my money ois claimed by you. i am plead you to help me because of my bad conditions here in the camp, i have attached now my pictures so trhat you will see me and stop imagining how i will look like/ here is my own self.please honey try all you can to help me out please, i love you for life and i like to be with you over there very very soon,
I love you so much my dear, let me know how you have gone with the lawyer in your next email message.
Love for life !!!

20 March 2008
Attn: Malc0lm Reyn0lds
I Barrister Az1z of Mustapha Az1z Chambers and Associates received your email.
May use this opportunity to ask one question, I will like you to know that my chamber is very busy chambers and we do not have business with unserious clients. You will recall that some bills was given to you in the last email, you did not mention how you will pay the money so that i can be able to make some mandatory payment at High Court, Ministry Of Justice, Local Government Municipal and other levies attached to your work.
I am doing this work for one thing, sake of humanity because this young girl cried profusely for hours in my chambers for me to help in any way i can. Bear in mind that the legal charges which I demanded from you is far below what I demand from international beneficiaries and I made it so because I really want to help. If you are sincere and honest ready to help this young girl, you are directed now to make the payments of $3,500.00 USD through western union with the name of my chambers account Mr. J0seph Bar3. Use the address of the chambers for other information you may needed.
Thanks and we will give you best of our service.
Yours In Service

20 March 2008
OUR REF: CDS/BK/DK-SN//17IC
DATE:....20/3/2008
SIR, OUR BANK RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE LATE CUSTOMER. BASED ON YOUR QUESTION, ANY VALID DOCUMENT BEARING YOUR NAME ARE VALID DRIVERS LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. YOU ARE REQUIRED ALSO TO SEND TO OUR BANK ALL THE OTHER DOCUMENTS MENTIONED IN THE LETTER TO ENABLE US PROCESS YOUR TRUSTEESHIP CLAIM AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK WILL APPRECIATE YOU TO PROCESS ALL THESE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Yes, the lawyer said he'd help. However, you still haven't sent your pix. That's three times now you've said you attached them and you haven't. It's a simple enough process so why can't you get it right?
To the lawyer...
I told you there were issues to be settled first.
You do yourself no favors by trying to force my hand – or by pretending to be doing something out of common humanity when it's all about money; I've had enough dealings with lawyers to know what makes you people tick.
We can go further with this when you're actually needed. Until then, you can keep well out of my affairs. I hope that is clear to you
To the banker...
I will be in touch when some things are worked out.
21 March 2008
Subject: I never know that you have not receive the photos, God will be with you all your life Amen,
Hi My love How are you doing today? hope you are very okay. I got your email and happy that you are in process with lawyer so that we could have all the documents that the bank asked from us to bring before the transfer. I am very sorry for you not getting th e pictures which i have sent to you all these while. I am sending the pictures again do bear with me.honey i love to hear your voice so please try to call me with the Rev Phone Number + or you can sent me your Phone Number so that i can search for money and call you ok i love you so much and i love to be there with you very very soon, honey for your help in my life will be a good blessing you and I Amen,i love you for life, so honey please try to call me ok, Thanks you so much for your good help in trying to get this money from the now.
Well, the pix are here, and I have to say, you're a sexy lady. Almost makes the wait worthwhile...
I have to say, though, that the fault wasn't this end - if the pix had been stripped from the messages, my OS would say so. You either didn't attach them properly, or your OS didn't like them for some reason - I suppose it's not important right now.
I'm afraid that calling you is impossible. The only way I'm going to hear your voice is when we meet face to face. Thanks to a careless recruit and a moment of madness from a gunnery sergeant, I have permanent tinnitus, which means I can't use phones... or listen to the radio, come to that. It's the aural equivalent of trying to see through fog.
BTW - I do not like that lawyer. His tone is smug and arrogant and he's coming over as oh-so-concerned for you. Little turd is just like every other gorram lawyer I've met, except one. She was beautiful and intelligent and we were making plans for the future when the accident happened. I took it bad and she couldn't take the pity party and we split up. I still miss Inara.
I'll work with Mr Az1z, but he'd better lose the attitude real fast.
Take care of yourself and do me a favour - do you have a pic that showcases your ass? I'd love a sneak preview.

22 March 2008
Please you can not insult my personality for requseting for my legal serveice. Honestly, I am not happy with the manner which are addressing me in your email.
Listen, if you do not want me I am begging you to please cease from contacting me, Why I am saying is because I have worked for many foreigners like you in the past even now without any complain.
You should think about this and let me have your response very soon
Mr Az1z,
If you can't cope with straight talk, then maybe you should find another job. My former career depended upon clear and unambiguous communication. Deal with it.
Your attitude from the beginning hasn't impressed. First you demanded to know why I didn't come to Senegal; since when is that any of your gorram business? And then you claim that you were motivated by simple humanity just before you demand a sizeable fee just for accepting employment - man, THAT is chutzpah!
Since you've claimed that no foreigner has ever complained about you before, I'd like you to back that up. Send me (say) three client references. Then we'll talk turkey
25 March 2008
I got your email message and thank you so much for all you have said. Let start by telling you that our chambers have seen many characters and your won`t be different. We manage our clients because it is through them we make living.
You have not made mention of anything about the work which you ask me to do, on this i doubt if you really need my legal service. With those references which you have demanded from us, it is against our ethics.
Thank you and i request to hear from you very soon
25 March 2008
Hi honey i read your message today and sorry to inform you that i do not have the pictures you have told me about. you need to know that our activites here in the camp are monitored on this side we can not take such pictures, i can take that if we are together, i am telling yoy to please try so hard and see that you have this money claimed for me. you did not tell me what you have received from the lawyer. can you send me what he sent to you please. i will be waiting and know that you will help me because delay is not good for us my dear. Thanks and bye lovely Ife Love [/color
25 March 2008
[color=orange]OUR REF: CDS/BK/DK-SN//17IC
DATE:....25/3/2008
SIR, OUR BANK RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND WE SHALL BE WAITING FOR ALL THE REST LEGAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO ENABLE US PROCESS YOUR CLAIM
Mr Az1z,
I was of the understanding that Ms Williams had come to see you - hence that boondoggle about 'for the sake of humanity' - and it never occurred to you to ask what it was all about?
Here's another thing; you don't know what I'm going to ask you to do, but you nonetheless demand $3500 cash on the barrelhead before you even start!
If you're unwilling to supply client references, then send me a copy of your bar certificate so I can be sure that you're the real deal; it's against my ethics to go into a deal blindfolded
If we're together I won't need the photos - think about it... look, I'm not asking for nude pics; just something with you in a tight dress or jeans, facing away from the camera... maybe bent over a little... looking over your shoulder and smiling... how about it?
He wants my ID? The gorram nerve!
27 March 2008
Please i will need from you, your proper identification because i can not just give you my call to bar certificate without knowing you well. My certificates are so confidential to me and can not just be sent to you without proper identification by you. Thanks
27 March 2008
Hi i got your message and thank you alot for you all your help. let me say this to ou my dear you have not been mentioning about helping me, you talkm much about pictures. do you want me or pictures? if you have all these pictures, you do not have me physically. I will suggest that you look for a way for the transfer of the fund in your account so that i will move from this place now because i am very suffering.
i will still send you that but for now is not the problem now
Mr Az1z,
I am not the one who is demanding money – you are. You are therefore the one who has something to prove, not me.
Send your bar certificate at once
Cupcake,
That lawyer is getting my dander up. I'd like you to find another one. I just don't like him. He's not helping you or me
27 March 2008
Honey
do you want me to get another lawyer for us now. if so is your wish i will do so by getting another good lawyer soon
Mr Az1z,
You told me TWICE – not time without number, you big-headed boondoggler – that you needed the money for fees. Why you don't do like any other lawyer of my acquaintance and submit those accounts for payment at the end of business is a mystery.
There's also the question of why you're demanding a baseline fee equal to twice the per capita income there – I don't like being ripped off just because you think I'm a rich white man.
Now you have two good reasons for me to demand your credentials. Do it – or our business is at an end.

Assuming we've got a Lad sending these messages - can I make him uncomfortable with his role?
Cupcake,
Hold off on that until Aziz replies to my last message. I'm going to be charitable, since I think you'd like me to be.
Do you like doing it doggy-style?

30 March 2008
Hi love
thanking you so much for your message. i am on hold now of getting the lawyer you told me until you hear from the lawyer. let me ask you now, have n`t you heard from the lawyer? Please let me know as you hear from the lawyer.

Cupcake,
Nothing from Aziz - but then I'm not surprised. I'll let you know when (IF!) he replies.
I suppose you don't have any problems with doing it doggy-style - you don't have any problems giving head, I trust?

30 March 2008
Hi
i will be looking forward to you as soon as you get the message from the lawyer.
thanks and bye for now.

There's a bit missing here - a lengthy cut-and-paste edit/replace from a piece of net porn describing a man spanking and (mildly) abusing his sex partner before subjecting her to anal intercourse. It's between consenting adults, but still NSFW.
In case you're asking - badly phrased google searches can lead to odd places...

Ife my hottie,
You bet your ass...
In fact, like this...
We are going to be so hot together...
31 March 2008
Here are my credentials for your records and your perusal. Do know that the money is for some dues and levies as informed you in my previous messages. I will appreciate if you make the payments because we have streched this work for long time now. If you do not mind, send me your ID very important.
A couple of points here:
[1] Would a Senegalese bar certificate be in English?
[2] Look carefully at the seal in the centre - it's not easy to make out, but I'm sure it says "Ghana" on the lower right.
[3] "Body of benchers" is not a term I'd expect from Senegal. But then, the scammers are working out of Nigeria - where that term is used...

Courtest of Babelfish: I ask for a bar certificate and you send me this piece of junk. You are fired as of this moment.
Mr Az1iz,
Je demande un certificat de barre et vous m'envoyez ce morceau de déchets. Vous êtes écarté en date de ce moment
31 March 2008
SIR, OUR BANK STILL WAITING FOR ALL THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED. THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK WILL APPRECIATE YOU TO PROCESS ALL THESE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Mrs Fad1ga,
The lawyer who contacted you is a charlatan. Have no more dealings with him.
More to follow
Oh great - another dead bank address?
The original message was received at Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:41:26 +1100
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email protected]
(reason: 550 5.7.1 Mail from 211.29.132.198 refused by blackhole site relays.ordb.org)
----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mail.j-mail.info.:
<<< 550 5.7.1 Mail from 211.29.132.198 refused by blackhole site relays.ordb.org
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
Cupcake,
Aziz sent me a blatantly fake bar certificate and the bank's email address has just failed.
Reassure me that this is not all falling apart, because something ain't kosher right about now.

What's wrong with the bar certificate - well, do they need to know?

31 March 2008
Hi dear
how was the fake bar certificate he sent? please dear, let me see it okay and it mean now that we will look for another lawyer since you do have any trust more on this so call Aziz. did you send information to the bank today and it fail? you should not worry becausr i will go today bank today and write you with the person incharge private email address if the official email fails the private will not fail. you have have faith and trust in me, we have gone a long way now and you do not have to doubt the sicerity of this business which you are helping me now. i will make sure within my own reach to know if i will get another good lawyer that will help us get all the papers the bank ask us to bring. we should have faith in each other and at this point thanks you so much until then.
With so much love from me.

This was a reply to my piece of net porn...
01 Apri1 2008
hi honey what a sweet story, you should not worry we will do all these once the money is transfere in to your account. i am all yours baby!!, i feel you so much as yoiu feel me. lets work together and see that i join you soon., with great lov ife
Sugarpie,
Forget about that turd Aziz and his gorram bar certificate... just get another lawyer, and one who doesn't get this ass backwards. There's one thing - from what I've read he'll be a Moslem (most Senegalese are apparently). I don't want to do business with a Moslem. Get a Christian lawyer.
Hmm - your ass - I can't wait. Send me another picture, one showing your butt. If you can't get a shot of it nude, just bend over so the dress or jeans or whatever are nice and tight - oh yeah...

02 April 2008
My honey i am really disappointd about what happened with lawyer Aziz, if i had known that he is not good i would not have given you his contact information for his service. I am very sorry because will have double mind for helping my now but am assuring you that there won`nt be no problem again. i have taken my time with the help of the bank got another good lawyer and also a christian. I have told him some information he said that you have to contact him directly, here are his information make sure that you contact him by today so that he will begin work by tomorrow. List to him all the douments bank asked us to bring so that he will know exactlt what to do. I am very happy with all your help and i really want to be with you soon my dear honey. Just do all these things very fast so that i will be with you because i can not wait to lick you up and down and suck all the parts in yoiu body, i am very good on bed and you will see it live with days i will be with you.
Lawyer information: Name: Joseph Moribo (Esq) Joseph Moribo And Associates. LIBERTE 111 Dakar-Senegal P.O.BOX:1225 DK-SN
Email: [email protected]
Tel/Fax: 00221775190100
Honey, i will stop for here now until i hear from yu again which i know that you will contact the lawyer and let me know honey.

03 April 2008
Please you should know that I am busy, stop all these. If you are not serious let know now.
Mr Aziz,
You're fired
Let's see what the Lad is willing to agree to...
Cupcake,
That little turd Aziz had the nerve to write to me again asking if I was serious, so I gave him his marching orders.
I like your thinking, honeybun - but I ain't going to just see it live, I'm going to experience it completely... is it all right if I bring a friend along?

03 Apri1 2008
Honey Malcolm i am happy that you have told the lawyer off, it is a very good development for us because he was trying to bring problem between us. honey, let me ask you if you contacted the christaion lawyer i told you about. i infrom him that you will contact him so plaese contact him as soon as possible. thanks honey can not wait to see you live on my side. wishing you all the best my sweety!!
Mr M0r1bo,
Ms If3 W1ll1ams directed me to contact you. I assume the little minx told you why.

04 Apri1 2008
Attn. Malc0lm Reyn0lds
I have received your email message, highly honored by you for choosing me get some of the legal documents. You are very right by saying in your email that Miss Ife has briefed me on what is expected from me. I made it clear to her that it will be very important for your formal introduction which you have done now. My promise to her was that I will work for you and get all the documents you have asked to submit. It is very important that you understand everything before we go ahead to the work proper. You have to pay me some money before I proceed because there some monies which I will pay to enable all the documents proved, stamped/seal and legalize. Without wasting your time and my time, you will pay me some of $2850 USD. These are all you have to pay me so that I will get all the papers and Documents in different places in your favor. Your can make the payment through western union money transfer which is the fastest means of sending money because chambers account will take some days because of banking system here. Use are advised, to please use the below information for sending the money: Name: Joseph Moribo Address: Liberite 111 Dakar-Senegal You are further advised to please make available to me all the necessary information to enable my chambers get the money from western union office here in my country. Thanking you for choosing us and promise to give you the best
Here are the documents needed:
1. AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT DAKAR-SENEGAL.
2. A LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION FROM THE LOCAL MUNICIPAL COUNCIL DAKAR SENEGAL.
I'll also need a Power of Attorney, but that can wait until the first two are in hand. Perhaps you might explain what they are.
You'll be paid at the conclusion of business.

05 Apri1 2008
Your message is received and the questions will be answered accordingly. It is my intention to thank you once again for choosing my chambers for this work, though there are many lawyers outside.
Let start by giving you little introductions about my humble self, as you can see my name is Joseph Moribo from a know Christian back ground here in Senegal. The two documents you have mentioned above, Affidavit of Support is just legal documents obtain from Ministry of Justice/ High Court supporting your claim. While letter of Administration is document which is normally obtain from Local government municipal which will give you more legal backing to claim any asset own by whom you are representing. This will make you to take charge of all the Assets of the bereaved. Power of attorney is Authority to stand for someone whom is incapacitated in one way or the other. All these three(3) documents work with each other as we that is in the legal field, you can not get one and leave none, you might be queried if you do so. Why I am taking my time to explain all these is for you to know what you are doing and it is important in my profession, I put in clarity all my clients for better understanding in some of these related issues.
Finally, from the letter which I sent to acknowledge your letter of acceptance, I made it clear to you that our chambers will pay some monies (Levies/Dues) in some places for the issuance of all these legal documents. You know as a lawyer we normally collect money upfront before we embark on our work. I implore you to do send the money so that I will begin you work as soon as possible. I did not ask you to pay me consultation fees, my legal fees should have been more that what I have requested for. Thanks and will appreciate your swift and positive response
05 Apri1 2008
There is no problem, I will be well without you
I don't give a hairy rat's ass how you do without me.
Mr Moribo,
Thank you for the info - though I do know what a Power of Attorney is. It was the other two that had me stumped.
"You know as a lawyer we normally collect money upfront before we embark on our work" – actually I don't know any such thing. My dealings with lawyers in four countries (Argentina, Australia, Mexico and of course the USA) have invariably involved payment upon completion. I have no idea why Senegal is different in this. You might want to explain why.

06 Apri1 2008
Attn: Malc0lm
I have got your email and some explanation were made in my previous message to you. I am not disputing what you have said, because country legal formation differs in terms of consultations and other things. Listen, I am ready to serve you, provide all the information you have asked for. Power of Attorney is a document empowering you to stand`as the Trustee to the fund. I do not know your mind sir, but if you feel that you really want me to work for you provide my chambers with fees so that I will start th process. Sir, note that if you do not provide these fees requested, I will be incapacitated to do your work. You are advised to send the money to enable me begin. I will be waiting for your response soon.

Call me 'Mr Reyn0lds'. I'm not 'Malc0lm' to you! Do you understand?
Since you refuse to work without pre payment, I have no choice in the matter. Send me an invoice for the fees in question, and make it fully itemized.

08 Apri1 2008
Hi honey How are you doing today? Hope you are very okay for me. i am worried that you have not written me since and do not know what is the problem. honey can you let me know the communication between you and the lawyer, i am honestly and seriously want to join you that is why i never sleep well these days. honey i can not wait to meet with please do me a foavour really wan to join you dear.
Honeybun,
I'm sorry - I didn't want to write you unless there was something positive. It is, sorta - Mor1bo is still a frog-humping son of a bitch (and greedy) but I'll work with him if needs must. I'm waiting for him to send me the right paperwork.
Remember the friend I mentioned? Kylie's from Perth and visits regularly. As you can see she's stacked and blonde. She's also bisexual and likes African women a lot. I sent her that pic of you in a bikini and she thinks you're hot. We could have the perfect threesome. Hoo-ah!
Oh yeah, the future looks bright.

11 Apri1 2008
Malcolm
Hi honey
I am honestly happy with your message, you are darling indeed. Honey, please you should try and disturb Barister Joseph Moribo so that he will be able to work fro us so that all the documents mentioned will be provided through him. Honey do you mean that he si greedy lawyer? Is he the same thing with the other lawyer? But my happiness is that you have assured me that you will work with him to see that all the papers are procured. Oh you picture is very good, i really love you and the woman, please tell her that when ever i come i will make sure that we meet since she likes African woman. Honey, i am very hot anf she is hot too. Honey, please let me ask you some qusetions now, does it mean that you do not have anymoney to help me through all these lawyers? Or what do you think is the problem. You should please help me so that i will join you and see all your freinds and well wishers. Please let us work with this lawyer because he is a christian. I will be waiting to read your email message once you get this message. Honey, thanks

12 Apri1 2008
RE: BREAKDOWN /ITEMIZATION BE INFORM THAT WE SHALL MAKE AN URGENT JUDICIAL AND ADMINSTRATIVE EXPENSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. AFFIDAVIT - LEGALIZATION IN BOTH THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND MINISTRY OF JUSTICE IN DAKAR:US$ 480 (US 240 x 2) = US$ 480 .00
2. APPLICATION, REGISTRATION AND NOTARIZATION FEES FOR THE LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION WITHOUT WILL AT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE IN DAKAR IS : (US 450 x 2) = US$ 900 .00
3. FILLING OF OAT OF ADMINSTRATION AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT= US$ 620.00
4. FILLING OF ADMINSTRATIVE BOND = (US$ 350 x 2) = US$ 700.00
5. PURCHASING OF STAMPS AND SEAL = US$ 150.00 TOTAL COST = US$ 2,850.00
ON BEHALF OF THIS CHAMBER, I WISH TO APPOLOGIZE FOR LATE REPLY OF THESE DUE URGENT AND EMERGENCY COURT WHICH I HAVE THROUGHOUT THIS WEEK. DO ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY PLEASE AND WE HOPE TO GIVE YOU BEST OF OUR LEGAL SERVICE. THANKS WHILE WE LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING YOU THE BEST OF OUR SREVICES.
That's all very well, but you forgot the gorram invoice! All the figuring in the world ain't enough without the invoice. Do you understand?
Also, for items 1, 2, and 4 everything is doubled. Please explain.
I expect an invoice with a full answer very soon
This is going to be so kewl! BTW "the woman" is called Kylie. You might want to remember her name for when you meet her. "Hi you're the woman aren't you?" – that would not be a good start!
Something else – Kylie is also keen on cameras – when she first asked if I minded us being filmed during sex I was a bit surprised, but she told me to give it a whirl. It was good! You don't mind do you? I promise not to sell it!
But to business - huh, boring - I heard back from Joseph Moribo and he's being a bit dense. I asked for an invoice and a breakdown of costs; fine, he gave me the cost breakdown, but neither hide nor hair of an invoice. Even the cost breakdown was a bit odd in places - here's an example: 4. FILLING OF ADMINSTRATIVE BOND = (US$ 350 x 2) = US$ 700.00. I have no idea what the ($350 x 2) means. Why is he doubling up?
I'll get back to you once I've heard back from him. And keep yourself trim and taut for me...

15 Apri1 2008
I GOT YOUR MESSAGE. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU BREAKDOWN ON WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR. MY INVOICE WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.
AS REGARDS TO YOURQUESTIONS, THE DOUBLE YOU MENTIONED IS LEGAL PROCEDURE ON HOW WE PRESENT THE BREAKDOWN TO CLIENTS. IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR, PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE STANDS OF YOUR WORK.
OUR CHAMBERS IS WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SOON.

15 Apri1 2008
my honey how are you doing today? hope you are okay, how is my female friend? hope she is okay.
i have got your message and happy that you have heard from the lawyer but since your received that cost and the breakdown as you have said now, did you tell him when you will pay him the money so that he will work for you dear.
I will like us to film our sex actions whn i come over to your country that one is never a problem. but honey what you will do for me is to have these papaers bank asked you to bring make available to them so that we have the money in your account.
please honey work with him the lawyer now so that his case will not be the same with the other lawyer, please you should help me because this is all i have for now and if you do not help me i do not that that i will live on earth again. please give me a favour now honey an never disappoint me honey. i will make love with you no other person never done before. i love you. hope to hear from you soon
Before I continue, just a word of advice; don't do or say anything that might make me look elsewhere for legal assistance!
I asked for an invoice. An invoice is a document spelling out what is being paid for an how much. What you're promising me is a receipt. I don't want a receipt. I want a gorram invoice!
And what the hell is this bafflegab about "THE DOUBLE YOU MENTIONED IS LEGAL PROCEDURE ON HOW WE PRESENT THE BREAKDOWN TO CLIENTS"? What the Sam Frick is this supposed to mean? That you charge double for certain work? I want this explained CLEARLY, and IMMEDIATELY!
I've already fired one lawyer. Don't make me fire another!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part II: End Game
Cupcake,
You're one half of my perfect household, but for the love of Pete, what is it with you and lawyers? This one may be a Christian, but he's still trying to cheat us! Hell's teeth, he even noted in his breakdown that he was going to charge double for some services. That is just gorram unacceptable.
I'm not in a good mood right now because I had a busy weekend of survival training with a bunch of city-soft boneheads - one of whom dropped a car battery on my foot. Luckily I had tough boots on but it's still swollen and painful. Kylie thought we shouldn't have sex because I couldn't do doggy-style (can't kneel) and other positions still risked jarring it.
I'll write you later. Keep yourself in good shape for me.

17 Apri1 2008
Honey
i am very sorry for what happen to you, i counld not sleep well again because you are not happy and and going the way this thing is taking for long time now. please sorry for what happen to you and you know that you will not do doggy style so that i will give you when we meet. honey you should know that i honestly love you and you should do the same to me my dear by even making some good headway with the lawyer. do you want us to change another lawyer to help us? from all that i am seeing now if yu want me to get another lawyer i will do that but you should bear in mind that another lawyer may be expensive. but did you tell the lawyer how much you have and how much you are willing to pay him for his legal assistance. you should contact him now and inform him how much you will pay him ok. please you should make sure that you treat you self very well so that you do not fall sick for me ok. i will keep my humble self for you and primse that no man will take me away from you. all i need from you si to be kind and good for me by making me come over and meet with you and changing my life. honey pleasecontact the lawyer so that we will know our stand on this matter.
thanks and honey and lots of love

17 Apri1 2008
YOU HAVE YOUR SELF, YOU ARE VERY FREE TO SEEK FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE ELSE WHERE. I AM NOT PARTICULAR ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND WHAT YOU NEED FROM ME IS TO GIVE YOU BEST OF LEGAL SERVICE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE, FIRING AND TERMINATION IS NOT NEW TO US IN THE LEGAL FIELD. LISTEN CAREFULLY, THE DOUBLE PAYMENTS YOU WERE TALKING IS NOT MY FAULT. THE REASON IS THAT THE PAYMENT WILL BE PAID IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND FEDERAL HIGH COURT. IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR YOU IS OK. WHILE I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT.
You can wait until doomsday for all I care. No invoice equals no payment. I don't know how else to break it to you!
Hmm – let me try to deconstruct that double payment boondoggle. What I think you're saying is that you need extra funds for high court payments – so, it's bribe money you need – am I right or am I right?
Also – if you call your efforts to date "the best of legal service" – ain't so, and don't try to pretend otherwise. You're not cut out for it.

If3,
What the Sam Frick are you doing? The last thing I need is to give that two-bit chiseller any leverage! Once I give even a hint of what I'm worth, he'll be licking his lips like a priest in a choirboys' change rooms. He's already pretty much admitted that he needs extra money for bribes – I really don't like his attitude either. You have some weird affinity for those kinds of assholes, and it's making me itch!
Look, put some pressure on him. He won't listen to me – perhaps you can get him to do what I tell him to. All I know is that I'm getting tetchy waiting to get you and Kylie together, along with the video gear, the lubricant, and the maple syrup...

22 Apri1 2008
I GOT YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE SAID. PLEAS NOTE THAT WE DO NOT DEAL GOODS AND ITEMS THAT NEED INVOICE, I AM SORRY FOR ALL THESE. I HAVE NEVER ISSUED ANY OF MY CLIENTS ALL I DO IS RECEIPTS. CHECK YOUR SELF WELL IF YOU WILL LIKE ME TO CONTIUNE LET ME KNOW. YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
I AM NOT REQUSETING FOR ANY BRIBE OK, IT IS MADATORY FEES,

22 Apri1 2008
hi honey do you want me t meet with him to know how much he will take from us? have you told him how much you have or how much you will pay him? plase i will like you to contact him so that yopu will tell him how much you have before i can come in on this issue. i know that he will help us but all he will like to hear is that you have so ammount tp pay him before he begins. please you should help me so much now honey. thanks honey write me soon. your honey.
I don't think you and I are on the same planet. Are you seriously telling me that you just tell your clients the amount they have to pay, and they pay? No other gorram lawyer that I know of - and I've done business with them in four countries - ever thought about invoices the way you do!
Unless you rethink your attitude, you're out of a job
Just stop thinking about how much I have to give that clown and answer me this. Were all the lawyers in that neck of the woods just released from the loony bin? I've never seen such stubborn stupidity in my life!
I'm on the brink of firing Joe Moribo. Maybe if you can talk some sense into him we can go ahead, OK? He's coming between me and your sweet ass, and I don't like that!

26 Apri1 2008
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL. I HAVE HEARD ALL YOU HAVE SAID AND WITHOUT DOUBTING YOUR CAPABILITY AND CAPACITY. AS I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE IN SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS MAILS, I AM NOT PARTICULAR ABOUT YOUR MONEY WHICH YOU ARE TO PAY TO GET SOME OF YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT SIMPLY OBEY ME PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO WORK FOR YOU.
26 Apri1 2008
Hi honey how are you doing today? hope you are okay. i do not what is really going on between you and the lawyers. what are you thinking towards the lawyer. let me tell you that i am sick of all these things my dear, it is becoming tiring and boring to me since you are wanting to fire that lawyer. i am waiting for your mail because yiou really made to not sleep well all these days now. i am not sure if i will get another lawyer because all the one i got you said that they are not good. and i do not know what to do now. i will be waiting.
This is interesting - "IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT SIMPLY OBEY ME" - I think you've failed to understand something very basic. YOU were working for ME. Instead you got it ass backwards.
You knew what was needed, and why. I still don't understand why putting together a simple invoice was beyond you. I'd have thought that earning the average Senegalese yearly wage in one day would have had you jumping through hoops and saying, "Yassa, Massa", but not you.
You're fired, de-hired, and sacked. Don't write to me again
You call yourself "my queen" but that doesn't mean you give me gorram orders. You never give me orders, ever! Is that clear?
So far you've managed to find the legal equivalent of Dumb and Dumber. Just what made you choose either of them? You managed to mess this up so badly!
I'm seriously thinking this needs the personal touch. I'm going to find out if I can get over there. Don't lose heart
29 Apri1 2008
I have got your email and choice is yours. If you want me to continue working for you you have to pay otherwise you are fired too. Do not take as one of those cheap lawyers you have met in so many countries as you have said before. I am not interested in your money becaise is my right to be paid after working for you sir.
29 Apri1 2008
Honey please tell me if yoiu want to help me. what kind of language is this you are insulting me honey i am not very happy with you. honestly you have tried so much to help me but all you efforts has not given me any hope. write me back because many lawyers here had know me so much as one not serious. thank you so much my dear will be looking for your good reply.
I told you not to write to me again but since we're here...
- You can't fire me, bonehead! YOU worked for ME.
- The other lawyers weren't cheap but they weren't idiots; you're greedy and stupid. See the difference?
- If you'd gone along with things and given me the paperwork I'd have happily paid you AFTER the work was done, but you wanted to be paid BEFORE you'd done a lick of work. It doesn't work like that!
- Not interested in my money? Man, you were slavering at the thought of getting your greedy little paws on it!

If you think that's an insult... look here; you're my queen, so that means I'm the king. The king speaks, the queen does what she's gorram well told. Those are the rules, so remember them.
I'm seeing the doctor about the immunizations I need to travel to Senegal. I'll be in touch.

02 May 2008
I have received your email thank you so much and will never write you again. Thanks and all the best.
02 May 2008
Honey how are you doing hope you are okay. i will be very glad if you will come to senegal so that you will do all thesethings by yourself. but what time are you planning to come to senegal? i am honestly really worried because of the delay. all the lawyers i got were not good by you. so what do you think we will do now? i will be very glad if you will fasten up and do help me on this i have been begging you all these while. will be glad to read you email soon. thanking you so much honey
I just realised something - all the lawyers and immunizations in the world are no gorram good if you can't leave Senegal! And remember that I can't sponsor you to come here as I'm a resident alien. I'll have to find someone else to deal with that.
Hang in there while I sort this out.

02 May 2008
Dear Sir
What do you want me to do now, do going to give me someone who will help me get this money out of the bank? you should know that i have so much faith in you and hope that you will not leave me like this. i will be waiting to haer from honey bye

You're not thinking ahead! There's no gorram point in shifting the money if you're stuck in Senegal. How are you going to benefit?
I'm seeing Kylie tonight - I'll see if I can get her to agree to be your guarantor for a visa. We may as well get all the ducks in a row right now instead of having to rush around working out stuff on the fly later on.
Take care.

04 May 2008
Hi honey how are you doing hope you are okay. please i will appreciate if you will help me get this fund from the bank before given me a guarrantor. I will be waiting for your email message so that i can know what we will do so that i will join you honey. pleasereply me so that i will know your plans towards me so that we will know my plans for you honey. thanks and will be waiting for your email message.
Stop trying to tell me what to do - I told you the rules and you should obey them! There's no point in doing anything without getting you over here, or at least ready to get over here. Are we clear on this?
Kylie should be in touch soon. Be patient
I sent three pages of Immigration Department Form 147, which details the categories of visas.
Hello there If3,
This is Kyl1e Frayn3, Maloclm's friend, and hoping to be your freind too, isn;t that cool? Malcolm told me you'd need help to come out to Oz, and that's a good thing, cos I'm here to help! Let me lay out a few things we'll have to do, if you want to get out here.
I'm going to be your sponosr, so you're going to have to fuill out a form for me so I can sumbit it the Immmigration people. I'm atttaching three pages - look thorough them so you can choose which category you're in.
You have a locvely face and I think you must have gorgeous boobs from what I can see!
Kisses and hugs,
Kyl1e

08 May 2008
Dear Honey, What do you wany me to do now. I am really confused because this had dragged for long tim now. You should be open and make me know that you are ready or not to help me with the fund transferred into your account.
Kylie said she wrote to you about getting things ready for your visa - hell, she even sent you part of a form! If you won't let us help you, then I don't know what we're doing here. Why won't you do what you're gorram well told?======================================
10 May 2008
Dear honey I do not know what you are saying about sending form. I have not received any form now. You are not doing as if you are reday to help.
Kylie told me she sent it on May 6. It didn't bounce back so it must have been delivered. What's your download limit?
12 May 2008
Honey Please know that i have not received anything till now. You are pushing me arround. I want you to know that if you are really honest and ready to guive me a sincere help do tell me now. i sick and tired of all these things my dear. your honey waiting for your urgent reaply
Well if that's your attitude, you ungrateful little bitch, you can get lost. I'm sick of your whining and moaning. We've been doing a lot to prepare for you and all we get is your stupid self-pity.
Go peddle your ass to tourists, you poxy little slut.

Mrs F4diga,
I'm withdrawing my claim to the funds in question.
If3 W1ll1ams is a dirty little whore and I don't want any part of her business.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed May 28, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much Yastreb. You wound the scammer up good and proper! Well done and I'm grateful.

Very funny read too Very Happy
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, quite a pushy barstard, you handled it well. Lots of anger and exasperation from the lads, great job...

Easter Egg 2013
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Yastreb. Wink

One frustrated lad there. Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic