SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another love lad has joined my Dummkopf club :) (No. 10+11)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This love lad is a rather sophisticated one and has been taken care of by another forum member for many many months. My part of his story is really a tiny but funny one and quite likely a "Dummkopf" sign pic is being made right now Smile
Murry Guru´s inheritance form is still having credibility in ladland; it seems his barrister I have taken over is going to have a happy day.
Lad is telling his distant girlfriend (me) about it:
Quote:
LAD: Chrys?
LAD: how are u doing?
CSP (me): Good morning, Willy
CSP (me): Fine, and you?
LAD: good morning
LAD: im fine
CSP (me): Surfing during coffee break at the office
LAD: how is work so far?
LAD: wow
LAD: it's good for you
LAD:
CSP (me): Ok. Nothing unusual nor important. A lot of senior citizensd needing their usual pills, a few school kids who fell on their noses
CSP (me): How are you?
LAD: im fine
LAD: just that thing's are becoming hard here
LAD: How is Dr Sxxxx doing?
CSP (me): I have heard about a terrible explosion on Lagos in the news. Is it very far from you?
LAD: oh yes
CSP (me): He is leaving me in peace until 11 o´clock
LAD: it's far from me
CSP (me): #Thank God. I was thinking of you.
LAD: thus good to hear
LAD: me too
LAD: i contacted Mr Dxxxxx and he gave me two forms to fill for him
LAD: i did just that and yesterday when i checked my mail,he gave me a code and he want me and my witness to take a photograph holding the code
LAD: did u hear from him?
CSP (me): Me? No.
LAD: oh ok
CSP (me): It´s good to hear you have contacted him
LAD: thought u heard from him
CSP (me): No, but I know where his office is. Somewhere in Tempelhof
LAD: oh i see
CSP (me): Why does he need your photograph? Is anything missing in his files?
LAD: i don't know but it's seems he want to make sure if thus me
LAD: really
CSP (me): Well I have no idea how these things are done internationally. I just came there and produced my ID and of course the family knows me anyway
CSP (me): Then we took our seats and he began to read it out loud, at first mentioning the family, then the relatives, then the friends
CSP (me): Why do you have to remind me that my friend is dead...
CSP (me): sorry
CSP (me): Be right backk
LAD: ok
LAD: i'm really sorry baby,i didn't meant to
LAD: waiting.....
CSP (me): It´sok.
CSP (me): It´s not your fault
CSP (me): I understand you
CSP (me): just one handy and everything will be allright again
LAD: it's hurt's me sometimes to hear that
CSP (me): hanky
LAD: i don't believe it even now
LAD: can i ask u something?
CSP (me): Everytime I come back here I have a lot of work to do, luckily; but every time I am having quietness for a few minutes, all these rooms, the desk, I come to hate it all
LAD: how many friends do chat with?
CSP (me): Sometimes I wish I could just quit my job and start something new completely new
CSP (me): only a few local friends. 3, to be exact
CSP (me): What question was that that you wanted me to answer in your email which I did not understand?
LAD: baby,life is full of chalanges and one has to face it no matter what and at long last you shall over come it ok
LAD: please do quit the job ok
LAD: u are very important person and we need u
LAD: never say good bye to ur job
BUZZ!!!
CSP (me): No!
CSP (me): Dr. Sxxxxx is back
CSP (me): I have to log off
CSP (me): I am afraid he heard that noise
LAD: oh sorry
CSP (me): Bye!!!
LAD: sorry
LAD: bye baby
CSP (me): sorry. must work again. meet you soon!
LAD: have a lovely day
LAD: and a stress free day

My "friend" was the other lady (also me) he chatted with occasionally months ago. She died and left him an inheritance. Murry Guru´s form at last has found another one to fill it out (after 4 unsuccessful attempts earlier this year Sad ). This means my Dummkopf-club may soon be greeting member 10 and 11 Very Happy Yeah!

See the older members here Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice chat you posted there Frumpy, I am glad someone is getting use out of the form, I spent hours on making it but never actually got to use it.

You have the lad wrapped around both of your charcators fingers showing what can be done by introducing another charactor, each lending credibility to each other, (perhaps a future Uni class Wink ).

I also like the lesson you gave on "BUZZING", lad wont do that again too soon.

Lastly a very nice set of photos, keep it up and you may be able to produce your own deck of "Dummkoph" playing cards soon.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fun lad. He is the one that was thrown under the bus by his buddy here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137453 Looking forward to seeing the pictures. He's not camera shy. Remember "maypole lad"?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyhow, it will be super-embarrassing for me if maypole lad does not come over with them soon...
whatever he does, it is Friday today and the daily inheritance deduction fees will set in Smile motivates a lot!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarrassing for me to say he has not yet sent the pics despite almost daily presence in chat...
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Since I have not found your ID verification photographs even today I was forced to send

321, 73 Euros (2,5 % of your inheritance)

to the Tax Bureau

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Ihr Dr. Dennis Dxxxxx, Notar und Anwalt für Erbfragen

Yours sincerely, Dr. Dennis Dxxxxx, notary public and lawyer

I hope this forces things a little Very Happy ... still 12,300.- left, until tomorrow. Bloody fees.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImage
At last! I was about to give up on them (again. Would have been the 5th failed attempt in a row...) but we can trust Willy and his buddy Chris.
Too bad that Willy gave his deceased gf a wrong birthday...hence the will is about to be nil...unless...

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now pushing things a little forward. I know he is interested in money and leaving his country so why not trying to take advantage of that fact to get more formwork done?
Quote:
Dear Mr. Axxxx,

I have very splendid news for you.

I am going to submit the money towards the end of this week so you will be about to receive it at the beginning of next week in your bank account. Your photographs have been accepted by the board. Congratulations once again!

The Schxxxxx family would also like to invite you to meet them in Germany, for you to get to know them and for them to get to know you and to show the grave of the deceased Mrss Joxxxxx Schxxxxr. Dr. Joxxxx and Mxxxx Schxxxx have advised me to send you an official invitation and the travelling ticket money in advance, plus one week of hotel accomodation in Berlin for you to have enough time to meet the family and also me, if you like.

I would just require one form, the , to be sent back to Dr. Joxxxx Schxxxx personally, so they know you, your interests, your opinions and achievements in life, and a few trivia.

Dr. Johxxx Schxxxx is a very hospitable person and has welcomed a few students from Ghana during the previous 20 years, and has been very good friends with his former students and guests, resulting in various visits of him to the United States, Ghana, or South America.

What do you think? If you agree to meet the Schxxxx family in Berlin as their guests, I´m sure they will be happy.

Their daughter was a very special person to them and it would honour her because she would certainly have loved you to get to know her family.

If you agree, i will inform Dr. Johxxxx Schxxxx of the news, prepare all necessary formwork, send you the questionnaire and then wire you the necessary travel expenses, including the costs for the tickets, accomodation, and maybe a personal gift of the Schxxxx.

Ii wish you a very fine day!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Ihr Dr. Dxxxx Dxxxx, Notar und Anwalt für Erbfragen

Yours sincerely, Dr. Dxxx Dxxxx, notary public and lawyer

Trying won´t hurt. Still time for PR4T later. The S.P.Q. has 32 pages with 419 questions...

EDIT Thanks to PumkinEater for pointing out my having overlooked one name to be xxxed out. The very same mistake had turned out to be desastrous in February because of that f**** Google monster...

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu May 22, 2008 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work once again, Frumpy

Please pass on my condolances once again the the Shlxxxxx family Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your form, Murry Very Happy
Another forum member, I won´t tell her name, mistreated him very badly, as if she is not serious about him:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138906

It means for me, I believe he is in a receptive state of mind and the SPQ is the thing he needs at this moment Very Happy
Quote:
Thank you very much for everything Mr Dxxxx.I will be very happy to meet the Schlxxxx's and also ready to answer any questions.Please kindly ask them to send it.
Thank you very much once again.
W.K.A.

That´s manners!

EDIT After a long and painful session, I sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Wxxx Axxxx,

Can I call you my friend? I would like you to think of me as your friend.

My dear daughter Joxxxxx died and I have not been the same man as before. You don´t have children, my friend, but I can assure you that your thoughts circle around them all day and night.

Now I am sure you know about the circumstances why I lost my dear little Joxxxxx. She has found a false friend, it is incredible.

She would have needed an upright man, who gives her orientation. A proud, self-reliant man.

I wish I had known you before she got to know that Pxxxx. I would not want to talk about him. I am glad he is abroad now.

Now I feel that Joxxxxx must have thought a lot about you, and about Ghana. I can understand her so well. I have not been to Ghana before but I have had a few students from this beautiful country and I know how much pride the Ghanaians take in education, so I have always helped whereever with whatever little means I have I can.

Last year I was seriously ill. I was so happy and recovered completely from my stroke when I received such nice letters and wishing well photographs from all over the world. I remember especially well one young man from Ghana, too, his name is Rxxx. [I mean ARK.] He has been a good stuident 12 years ago and he already has a family of his own, 4 kids as I hear.

Sir, I wish i knew you better. Please allow me to invite you as my guest to come to Berlin. I have already talked with my lawyer about that. I wish to provide you with the amount which is necessary for two plane tickets, accomodation for one week, and some extras. Please, it will be MY pleasure. You are doing me a favour. Please do not say no. I wish to see my as my family´s guest.

Sadly, you cannot greet Joxxxxx any more. We can pray for her soul together, laying down a wrath to her grave...

She was a friendly person and kind to everybody. As a doctor, she would have helped the world. i am surer shoe would not have stayed in Berlin, she would have wanted to help other people as well.

So sorry...my typing deteriorates quickly...understand my state of mind, Sir.

I would like to get to know you better. In order to make your stay most memorable for you (and a person to accompany you if you wish), answer the form which I have been sending to all my students before greeting them as guests. I am interested in their background and I feel as their father to them as long as I am happy to greet them as my guests.

I hope to hear from you. With the form back in my hands I wish to see you as my family´s guest in my home town even in the same month!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Dr. Jxxxxx Sxxxxx

Maybe it works again...the other lad was also from Accra, and he did the 32 pages over the final game of the CAN over the weekend.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some emails gone back and forth. I strongly doubt he still is on the hook but I want some more formwork done urgently before other baiters rightfully burn this lad. After an almost fatal mistake with mixed up baiting characters Embarassed I sent him this this mornng from my lawyer:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Wxxxx Axxxx,

I strongly advise you to proceed with your correct payment information.

The aforementioned sum of the Jxxxxx Schxxxxx - Wxxxx Kxxx Axxx inheritance case of

12, 547,27.- Euros

has had to be deducted

minus 313, 58 .- Euros (second last week of May) from

12233,69 .- Euros

Incoming the latest deduction fees, taking effect Monday, June 2nd :

minus 305,84.- Euros,

your current inheritance amount is exactly

summa : 11927,85.- Euros

I have not reached you on the phone repeatedly, I am very sorry about this network problem.

I have another good message for you :

Dr. Jxxxxx Schxxxx sends his warmest regards. He would rather give it to you personally and add up to your costs to the sum of 15,000 .- Euros if you accept his invitation. He asked me to send you the travelling expenses in advance via Western Union Transfer as soon as he gets the details he needs from you back.

I wish you a nice and successful week, Sir.

Deduction fees shall hopefully move his a$$ and get those 32 pages done Evil or Very Mad after all the work I had calculating Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic