SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT has it's first female member

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Title IX, TWAT appears to now allow women to join. Miss Isabela was excited at the idea of helping spread TWAT among everyone.

Don't worry, she openly said she needs to still send me the family photo. I've sent her the next step in becoming a full member of the TWAT, let's hope she doesn't take too long to build her monument of faith. Haleluja!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THERE IS NOT A NUMBER OF TWAT THAT CAN BE ENOUGH AS WE MUST KEEP SPREADING IT AS WIDE AS WE COULD IN THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THAT IS GOD CRUSADE

This kills me. Nice catch OD!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Not much gets me wound up more than a woman spreading TWAT.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal-i was gonna quote that too. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that what the stool is for??

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: Can you get too much of the TWAT?

Quote:
As many as reach my hand if I am given the chance and opportunity

I think we have a winner!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she going to have to go on safari to meet

Bien-which of course in French means good Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just too much. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She was very excited about filling in the forms at first, then went silent for almost a week before sending this in. I couldn't have scripted better answers than what she gave!

If she builds a nice enough monument I do hope to get her to travel. Maybe she could bring some sign of hope to Adamu. Very Happy

Edit: Looks like she won't meet up with Adamu, as her IP resolves to UAE. I had her confused with another who I am waiting to hand in their application.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outrageous forms, top work !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether big or small TWAT welcomes all comers.

Smile

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou Smorals wanted to know if there were any female TWATs... Smile Well, now we know there are.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TWAT should be very happy, as our female member is very excited to work with us. Let the male members see her enthusiasm as a standard for all to follow!

Quote:
Dear F4ther Cl1ffton,

Thanks to your mail while i am searching to get you our family picture as requested by you.
Please you should also try and understand my situation at this point because i am not all that free to move about and to collect all neccessary informations i may need to supply you urgently.

Meanwhile i am very much confused on the last forms you sent to me as i don`t know how to work it out cause i have tried severally to go across it and i cannot understand how to start with it besides i have not build a house before,though i can understand it`s all about faith building,but how will i do it please?

I urgently wait to hear from you.

Yours sister,
1sabela Tur3h,

Why let a photo stand in the way of professing your faith?
Quote:
Blessed mornings to you dearest 1sabela! The Lord has brought us another fine day. Please try your best for the family photo to have a complete application, but it is not as important as creating your monument of faith to our Lord. I would rather you put your effort into showing everyone how much faith is inside you.

The building of the monument is a true testament to your love of self, others, and of course Jesus. The monument is not very hard to accomplish. As in the instructions suggest you can use something as simple as sacks filled with dirt to construct it. If needed, you may use help as long as they are believers in Christ as well. Do not worry as to have to build it as a house to enter, it should be a solid structure of faith.

I look forward to seeing your monument of faith and showing how much TWAT is in you.

F4ther Cl1ffton

Time to start researching fun locations to send her off to from Dubai UAE.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OD- Congratulations on finding a female member! Very Happy
A nice safari location might be Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's the capital city!
There is lots of sand to build the monument. It's the second holiest pilgramage site. It's nearby, across one border. And I'm sure there would be lots and lots of people to convert there, especially by a woman.
Are you sure the IP is not from a satellite? Does she say she is in Dubai?

Good luck with the new member! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, OD! Nice work! THE JOKES COULD BE ENDLESS!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations OD. Don't TWAT female members have to wear their hair is a certain way?

I hope she proves to be a true loyal member of TWAT.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
centaur76
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course Female Twat member must have their upper arms coverd at all times unless they have the sacred symbols tatooed on them which they can then show off proudly to all as a sign of their loyalty and devotion!

Tony

"Hello Father Ivan the holy one that tell lies,I wonder how you will be able to lead God's people,we are very professional if you dont know,it is you that is a liar not even mary,you are not in st Jude's parish you lied about it why?your phone numbers are fake man of God why? do moneygramme you did western union without number,Professional Father Ivan Citizen." (p***ed off or what)

"(My Tempest shipping site frustrated him) i don't need this site any more or you forget about this consignment. Do you think we come to this off to play? How could you send the money you can not give the information in a understanding form?" OOps Mr williams upset!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad there's some work going on for the first female TWATs! I have a ladette who appears to be excited about joining. It would be nice to know if there are any specific rituals to be followed for those of the female persuasion.

Quote:
My Dearest Rev. D0v3r,

I thank you very much for your mail,i want to let you know that iam ready to become a member of your church,and also ready to follow the steps of it if it is possible for me to do.Now i can see that you knows everything and i want to know weather if you are ready to help me transfer my money into your account.

I will like to hear from you fast,so that i will know what to do.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely.
R3B3ccA G4r4ng

She's still hanging onto her script a little, but hopefully I'll fix that soon Evil or Very Mad . She has the membership application forms now.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Time to start researching fun locations to send her off to from Dubai UAE.

PM coming in a few minutes Laughing

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hallelujah, she has come through with her family picture. Too bad she doesn't appear to be the same from the other photos, but we'll take it!

This is an excerpt from her email:
Quote:
I am trying all the best i could to put up the faith monument though it might take me some time as i am still studying it.

Sounds like (s)he's interested in giving it a shot and not against it. To be sure where she is, I should ask for a mailing address for when we mail our Christmas cards to all members so I know where to try to get her to safari to. Very Happy

I've got another lad who passed in a much worse application who claims to be building his show of faith... let's see who gets it done first!

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations

Did she have to pluck her pubic hai in compliance with the rules.
If not it might be worth mentioning it Twisted Evil

Ask for documented evidence of THAT
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, in Babylon 5 the Centauri women had to shave their heads.</random fact>

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she needs to have her tattoo on her left breast. its the one closest to her heart where god lives and because of the mothers milk of rightousness and purity to nourish the world and sustane life as gods love and word does. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know, in Babylon 5 the Centauri women had to shave their heads.</random fact>

Actually they were allowed a ponytail coming out of the top I seem to remember.

I was thinking. Shaved bits is all very well, but it doesn't take much effort. Maybe we should suggest the devotion of the plaited pubes to our dear sister. Songs must be sung during the plaiting process.
Plaits (that's braids to you 'mericans) must be redone each morning before dawn after a thorough washing. After all, cleanliness is next to godliness. I think sufficient proof, cos I really couldn't face photos, might be a devotional diary showing drawings of the different plait designs achieved, with details of the songs sung. A full month of devotions is required I think.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Trixie, I'm afraid everything in the church of TWAT must be documented with photos. It's in the bylaws. All devotional rituals must be documented with clear photographic or video evidence. Just ask Rev. Phystme. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic