SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads - They really can't do anything right can they?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magicmuffinseeds
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello eater,

I'm MMS and i've been running my first bait for a little while now (with the help from the sensational Gomer), and i think my lad has reached a new level of uselessness.

not only am i getting a different spelling of the name jeniffer (its not that difficult a name either) in every e-mail

but the lads fake banker's e-mail isnt working (for real this time, not just because i said it isnt), so i slap my lad, i get a different e-mail, it bounces back again, so another slap, so they beg me to ring the bank (i dont Razz ), i tell them i cant get through and slap them again.

so i ask for another e-mail addy, i get one, and it bounces AGAIN!!!

You'd think providing an e-mail addy wouldnt be such a chore!!

but i am enjoying the ride and i'm pleased about how this first bait is going esp as i am about to introduce my "secetary" (a busty blond lesbian with a thing for african women and a habit for being really inappropriate at the wrong time, as well as being a little bit thick) as i "cant deal with you directly as i'm going on a model hunting trip to *insert remote african country here* and will be out of e-mail contact for a few weeks"

Love the site and reading all your tales, hopefully once i've got a few more baits under my belt i can gain some decent sig material and maybe more!

keep up the fantastic work, much respect!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're having so many problems over his/her disappearing addies the scammer must be sweating and it could be a good opportunity to go for a trophy picture. It took me ages to get my first one, but I got it in the end. You have to spot your opportunity and go for the kill.

If you express concern over his addies that keep disappearing you feel you must be sure he is the right person to deal with as you keep getting similar offers and want to be sure that he is the same person you started with.

Offer him this picture of your store

and use this one and add a message to him confirming your identity

and ask him to do the same. As the scammer is undoubtedly a guy, ask that his Dad or brother confirms his identity with reference to your store - like I love Magic Muffin Seeds or Magic Muffin Seeds make my Bowels Red Hot - so you get a humorous trophy pic with your nick mentioned too.

Just do what amuses you, and torments him/her.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
magicmuffinseeds
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks gomer,

that sounds like a great idea... i'll press for a pic then!! he he
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic