SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Offers Explanation Of 419 Letters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just going to dump this in Surplus (and our loving mods just might anyway, but I'm feeling rebellious!) but it struck a funny note with me.

Finally, it all makes sense as to why so many 419 intros show up in inboxes! Feel free to contact our friend here for a more in-depth explanation, especially of how so many people all know about this completely confidential sum of money.

Quote:
Received: by 10.140.171.3 with SMTP id t3cs107908rve;
Fri, 16 May 2008 02:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.153.18 with SMTP id a18mr3561122wae.161.1210931454359;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from Delilah.rcbo (gabriel.rcbo.org [66.251.28.66])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m27si6271534pof.6.2008.05.16.02.50.53;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 66.251.28.66 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=66.251.28.66;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 66.251.28.66 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User ([67.102.89.254]) by Delilah.rcbo with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 16 May 2008 02:57:20 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: hello
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 05:50:51 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 May 2008 09:57:20.0764 (UTC) FILETIME=[3B6753C0:01C8B73B]

Hi,

MY NAME IS MR.HAYS TIMOTHY OF TELEX/COMPUTER DEPARTMENT OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,LAGOS NIGERIA.

I AM SENDING THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASED ON THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE, I WILL LIKE TO ADVISE IF AFTER GOING THROUGH MY
PROPOSAL AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT, KINDLY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL IN SERVICE WITH THE ADB NIGERIA (ADB). AND I WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS LIKE TO LOSE MY JOB, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.
I HAVE PUT IN OVER 23 YEARS IN THIS BANK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO
SHOW FOR IT.

THIS IS JUST MY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE MY CHILDREN A DECENT TRAINING SINCE MY GOVT. WHICH IS CORRUPT HAS REFUSED TO TAKE
CARE OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY. IN FACT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING HERE I NEED TO GET OUT.

I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ALMOST MET ALL THE
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PAYMENT. PLEASE BE EQUALLY ADVISED THAT NO SECURITY COMPANY IN THE WORLD CAN HANDLE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT/INHERITANCE FUND WITH ANY BANK WITHOUT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUP IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE ADB. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY.

THEIR WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ABANDON THE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND THEN, THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND FREE ENOUGH TO TRANSFER THE CONTRACT FUNDS INTO THEIR OVERSEAS ACCOUNT.

THEIR AIM AND TARGET IS NOT THE MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM BUT TO FRUSTRATE YOU. HENCE, YOU HAVE LOST TRUST ON WHOM TO BELIEVE TO BE GENUINE.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS, YET NOTHING HAPPENS. TO SUM IT UP, I WISH TO ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY POSITION HERE IN THE TELEX DEPARTMENT, I CAN PUNCH THE COMPUTER AND CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT STRAIGHT.

I CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS UNDER FIVE WORKING DAYS. BUT WE HAVE TO REACH AN AGREEMENT. FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL GIVE ME AT THE CONSUMMATION OF THIS DEAL.
FINALLY, YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND CONFIRM YOUR PARTICULARS ON REPLY.

REGARDS,
MR.HAYS TIMOTHY.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see now. It was all a big fiddle, thank goodness someone honest has come to offer me money for doing nothing. I'll just hang up my baiting stick right away and send him my bank details.

Laughing

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Oh, I see now. It was all a big fiddle,

You guys are too trusting - how do you know this isn't another of those evil letters whose ... WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ABANDON THE CONTRACT PAYMENT

Just you carry on with that contract payment Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic