SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Customer Service now Customer Service Call Centre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I can't wait to use this!

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't seem to get my lad to leave a message! Mad

Quote:
Hello J0ck Strap,

I have called the number all to no response. I know you are playing with me because you gave me false money gram number and now you have giving me fake control number.

You have to send to me the right control number.

Go and do what you have to do and send me the 10 digits number if i dont get it this time around i will then report to the authorities involve so that they can hold you this time around for theft.

I AM NOT JOKING MR. STR4P.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NSXTASY:

I'm happy that you use 'my' name, in fact go ahead and use anything you find on Eater... Borrow away, because we want the lads to do all the work!

I just read your thread, and you're really good at this - I'm still laughing. Your scammer's responses are AWESOME. You have a future in baiting...

PS don't be afraid to let all the good folks on the NSX forum know about Eater.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen,

If I can make a comment/suggestion/request.... Would it be too much trouble to change the message to be just a bit more generic? Rather than say Welcome to Moneygram customer service, to just say "Welcome to the customer service hotline" ?

I can think of a few situations (failed bank transfer) that would apply.

-WW

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@William:

Perhaps I should make up a third, generic, customer service message. The only problem is, I am running out of sufficiently irritating music...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jender Bender, I love the generic message as anyone can use it with their bait. Truly brilliant! Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up Five Thumbs!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen

I also was about to request a generic message from "customer service"
that has all sorts of extra pain for the lads

thanks
SB3

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay folks, the point of the last post was to request more irritating music! You know I am more than happy to make annoying messages until I am blue in the face, but I do need some help in making the messages as annoying as humanly possible...

So here's a challenge to the community at large. Can anyone come up with music that is even more irritating than the crap I put on the first two messages?

Come on... You know you can...

(Maybe I shot my bolt with the World's Most Annoying Music together with backwards bagpipe music played at random speeds... or maybe not?)

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about really bad German "Volksmusik" in really really bad quality?
Maybe even played backwards?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jen: have you thought about using some music that's been featured on Dr. Demento? Seems to me the lads might enjoy hearing "Fish Heads" and some other classics.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Beefhart (Trout Mask Replica, for example) is always a crowd pleaser Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
NSXTASY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings again Jen,

My Nigerian fish is still on the hook and will be calling your Western Union number this time between 9:00pm and 1:00am EST. I would appreciate if you could post any voice mails he leaves this time.

Thanks!

Great news again William,

I have been able to confirm with Western Union that the funds are available for confirmation. Please have your agent call Jen Derbender at (206) 984-0987 extension 34 between 9:00 pm and 1:00 am EST tonight and provide your Access Code of OU812. If your agent is unable to call tonight, it will have to wait until after the weekend because I will be tied up with a very exciting business opportunity. I really should not tell you this because of SEC Insider Trader Regulations but I am involved in an IPO for a new company designed to ensure that everyone in Third World countries have the ability to obtain a computer and get internet access. We will be starting in various areas of Africa to bring the internet world to people who have been sheltered all their lives. I will be meeting with VC about this IPO to introduce our intended COO, Mr. Charles Brown, who has designed the new Linus OS enabling those less fortunate to be able to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. We have chosen Africa to be our launch point based upon the tremendous support of that marvelous entertainer Snoopy Dog who, as I am sure you are well aware, is very keen on supporting the African peoples. Mr. Brown has lined up that brilliant young scholar and former Westinghouse winner Hu Gote Phuker to oversee Linus and its development. I should not be telling you this but since I know I can trust you the IPO will be trading under symbol MCH (Macrohard) and the initial offering price is expected to be in the mid-20s but will undoubtedly double in the first 72 hours of trading.

But I digress....

Please make sure that confirmation is made telephonically tonight with Western Union and Mr. Derbender so that the shipping process may begin on Friday. I have already arranged for the balance of the purchase price to be wire transferred to you as soon as I receive the shipping confirmation number.

I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that you can see it too and that you go toward that light.

Respectfully,

Steve
Shemp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
So here's a challenge to the community at large. Can anyone come up with music that is even more irritating than the crap I put on the first two messages?

Might I suggest anything by Yoko Ono? Or how about 'Mr. Tamborine Man' by William Shatner...

There is so much music out there that is truly annoying.

Shemp
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annoying music? A nice, loud, scratchy version of Andrews Sisters tunes. Try "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" and "Tulip Time". Think the lads will despair after hearing "It's toodley, toodley, toodley tulip time!" Don't forget "Six Jerks in a Jeep." If you're not used to 'em, they'll drive you crazy.
Anything from Spike Jones. "Little Bo-Peep Has Lost Her Jeep", "You Always Hurt the One You Love", and others.
Stuff from The Big Bopper might drive him up the wall. Try 'Chantilly Lace'.
Lots of poor-quality copies of Little Richard music exists on the internet. Try 'Baby Face' among others.
I've got .mp3 copies of several of the songs listed, if you want 'em. Those songs aren't especially bad, per se, but they tend to annoy the modern ear.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFL! Oh my DEAR that is horrid! I'm listening to the second one now and just dying with laughter! Oh what poetic justice. It sounds just like a real phone cue ... FROM HELL! Twisted Evil

Good work!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
grizzly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!

Quote:
Thanks Candy for the mail, i called the number you gave to me on how to get my MTCN but the phone rang and nobody was there to pick up the call.

Please try and call her to provide you with the MTCN, so we can commence on your delivery.

Best Regards,
Mark Gallgher,
+447035910653

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, I find children's music really annoying. Whether it is some Barney-like character or other adult singing to children, or maybe worse -- a group of little kids all singing in unison. I just can't take it. But, that's just me.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally listened to that WU greeting all the way thru. Considering the week that I've been having in RL, it was really a breath of fresh air, and quite fitting for a day like today.

As for "requests" on your next message (if you're going to make one), there was this annoying song played over and over again when I was a kid and we were in P.E.. Went something like "go you chicken fat, go away! Go you chicken fat go!". Googling this turned up the singer; Robert Preston IIRC.

Maybe you could make the lads listen to this one?

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't we all just love Robert Preston? I've belonged to his fan club since 1993 Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ideas, all. I look forward to incorporating them in my next Customer Service project.

I had a few ideas of my own, did a little research, and if it all works out the way I expect, this will truly by my magnum opus of lad frustration.

@NSXTASY:

Sorry to say, no voice mails. I suspect that means his frustration has peaked. Laughing Laughing

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found that Robert Preston song on YouTube.

I don't think it reaches the level of annoyanceness/obnoxiousness that is requisite for a lad.

Oh, it's a dumb song, but it didn't irritate me as much tonight as when I heard it as a kid.

centaur76
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jen Derbender

Im sure some of my lads will be frustrated by the music and the secure mtcn site too!

Centaur76

"Hello Father Ivan the holy one that tell lies,I wonder how you will be able to lead God's people,we are very professional if you dont know,it is you that is a liar not even mary,you are not in st Jude's parish you lied about it why?your phone numbers are fake man of God why? do moneygramme you did western union without number,Professional Father Ivan Citizen." (p***ed off or what)

"(My Tempest shipping site frustrated him) i don't need this site any more or you forget about this consignment. Do you think we come to this off to play? How could you send the money you can not give the information in a understanding form?" OOps Mr williams upset!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jen This is so damn funny I´m having my stomach aching LOL_sign

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After doing over 700 clicks on m t c n s 3 c r 3 and then having the transfer delayed almost a week by DHS, I suggested he call Jen's direct number to get the m t c n. Today, he responded with:
Quote:
With due respect Sir, as you indicated in your email dated 15/05/08, I called W3st3rn Un1on s3cur3 with the number you gave me twice to get the M T C N so that I can pick the money up. In both instances I was placed on hold for about thirty minutes, and no agent or customer service officer came on the phone line to talk to me... Sir, I think you will have to get the M T C N from w3st3rn uni0n yourself, because I can not and will never call w3st3rn uni0n again to get the M T C N...

Hmmm... I wonder if I should suggest Moneygram instead? Wink

Jen: if a cl1ff0rd h4rr1s left a message (possibly two!) I would love to hear his message(s). I have yet to hear his voice. BTW, this is the same lad from my sig. I have been baiting him since December.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about billy ray.
Dont break my heart my ache breaky heart(get that first line to continually repeat)

or the song that never ends

this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on etc etc.

i think it is off lamb chops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwTHbGwKjxg&feature=related

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic