SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nothing like the "Smell of Chode"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grizzly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm new here so this may not be that great, but I love it. I laughed out loud while reading.

Quote:
Hello Dear,
thanbks so much for your mail .how are you over there in your country ?hope that all is well with you and and your revfather Ric."I love Smells Of Chode".darling ,before i proceed i want to thank you for the secret code that you ask mùe to be using while mailing you, i really love it.i read the mail been sent to you by Rev RIC and i really understand the content there in and am standing to tell you that am real and with real love for you not minding that we have not meet before but i believe with time you really be happy about me .darling ,you should understand that i have never know if your where a rich man or poor before i contacted you and because of the trust and love that i have for you made me to be too open to you to inform you about the existance of the money which am the next of kin.and before i even contact you,i heard my seven days praying and fasting asking God to bring somebody that will really love me for whom that iam and not what i have and by the time i saw your first hell mail to me ,i said to myself that your are the one for me "I love Smells Of Chode".and that your the one that i should trust and love and my love will always remain from enternity to enternity.darling i call the lawyer after reading your mail and ask him to send me some of his photo so that i can send it to you ,he with all pleasure ,and he send it ot mùe so that you will really know whom your dealing with and he send me the hpoto he took together with his family and the one he took outside the court and for me i attach here my refugee identity and i will send you my photo soonest cause i have just taken one today.
Darling,please is true that we have not know each other before,but i want you to belive that our knowing each other is the lords doing and not man "I love Smells Of Chode".
and am promise you that you will never regret anything or any help that you will render to me to make sure that i get out of the place (refugee camp)and also get the money transfer into your account in your country so darling please try as much as you can to send the money to the lawyer so that he can help us to prepare the two remaining documents by next week monday "I love Smells Of Chode".darling i want you to know that every of my night and day i always pray for you and every body ,the lawyer,Rev RIC and any body that God may use to assit us during this period till after the transfer."I love Smells Of Chode".and my bible tells me that i must be strong in hope and always pray without stoping.
darling,am sorry for the death of you beloved wife and may her soul rest in perfect peace and as for me i promise never to hurt you and with the words from you ,i know you will never hurt me as well."I love Smells Of Chode". darling i will be waiting to read from you soonest to know how far you have gone with the lawyer with all my love ,trust,hugs and uncountable kisses."I love Smells Of Chode"
EDITHTRUDY

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell ridicule. Did you get him to say this or did he come out with it by himself? Either way, I lol'd too. Good shooting Very Happy

K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grizzly wrote:
i saw your first hell mail to me ,i said to myself that your are the one for me "I love Smells Of Chode"

I'm with Nailgunner. Hes having a go at you if you didnt tell your mugu to say that. Regardless the lad is hilarious though. Laughing

Cellphone Cellphone
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call me a little naive but I googled 'smells of chode'. All the definitions I found were, ahem, a little crude. Still, that's odd how it was repeated all through her note. Maybe she got you mixed up with someone who has an odd fetish.

Now you can laugh at this old lady who's not up with current slang.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic