SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dang, I think I lost my job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God yes, will need to knock up some fake IDs tho. He didn't take kindly to all my excuses.

Hmmm, maybe I could be one of those Ex-Pats living in Spain this time.. somewhere just south of Benidorm perhaps. Near the airport Laughing

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to this site, fake IDs are a big no-no since scammers could use them against a victim -- even ridiculous IDs are not safe. I was bummed to read that because I had some really funny library cards that I had created, but I am not going to use them. *sigh*

I'm finding it's hard to keep check lads going for very long without a real phone number and a real address.

I will keep baiting these idiots even if I can't get to the sending fake checks part. They are just too much fun. Cool

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh.. I thought that was just Important stuff like Passports, Driving licences etc.

che_protege
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this guy going as well, he's been fairly conciliatory despite my messing him about. Saying that, he hasn't emailed me back since last night.

Maybe I need to hit him up again.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Mr. Moore has been very slow in responding, 3 of my characters received this last week. The other 2 characters I'm using were already working with .

It seems I get to torture some more. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Valerie Bertenernie.

I have come to realize that Mr. Moore?s payment to you has been over delayed and this is causing us both a lot of time and energy waiting on that payment. I have decided to assign another customer to you, so I do not waste your time on one who claims to have sent payment, please bear with me on that issue, I am still certain Mr. Moore?s payment will get to you in that amount he informed has been sent to you, do make sure if you should receive any payment of such inform me immediately.

I want you to contact one of our old time customer Mr. , he just contacted us that he wants to make some new purchase, I am sure of Mr. because we have been dealing with him for over 3 years now and have not had cause to be bothered when he says he has sent payment. You are to contact him with introductions just the same way you contacted Mr. Moore and please endeavor to provide for him all details he requires, I have already informed him you will be contacting him so kindly do so ASAP for he is expecting to hear from you, his email and telephone number is; [email protected] / 1-289-888-1236.

Do make sure you include my name and company as reference from whom you are contacting him also do not inform Mr. you are expecting an earlier payment from anyone, because he will not want his payment been mistaken or mixed up with other payment, so not to cause confusion from both customers, should you receive Mr. Moore?s payment inform me urgently, I will always inform you on the exact payment sent by any customer so you will be aware of who sent it, just like I informed you on the exact payment from Mr. Moore. Should you receive any payment do inform me ASAP. I would like to ask you if you have done or ever been in this kind of transaction or partnership before mine with any other organization. Do inform accordingly, and get back to me with all correspondence between you and Mr. .

Kind Regards,

John Kennedy.

EDIT: masked a name that google found. maybe too late?

Last edited by B. A. Ware on Thu May 15, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@B.A. Ware
I got that same email...word for word. I wonder if Mr. Moore flaked out.

I emailed Criner, but I haven't heard from him yet.

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard from Criner. He wants my phone number. He didn't ask for anything else. I think we're going to need a phone pimp here.
che_protege
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once I get a bit of experience under my belt, I'll be happy to do the phone pimping. Think I'm a bit wet behind the ears for it at the minute.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from Criner:

Quote:
you are not 78 years old my friend.i know the game you are playing.

I'm using the "I can't hear well enough to use the phone" excuse.

Let's see if I can talk my way outta this.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy must have been baited to within an inch of his life. He is a very touchy mugu. I hope he is this prickly with real vics. I'm sure he'll piss off a good number of them. Here is an ongoing dance between Criner and one of my characters.

Criner wrote:
I need your direct phone number.so i can give you a call you promptly regarding the payment modalities.

I wrote:
Because of my hearing problem, I use a TTY phone for the deaf. You are welcome to call using a matching phone. I gave Mr. Kennedy all my details, so you have my number.
Thanks a lot, I look forward to your contact.

Criner wrote:
Are you sure about this?so,how do you intend to take care of this transaction by the time you receive payment.
Wouldn't your disability be a stumbling block to this business?
Reply.

I wrote:
I am perfectly capable of taking care of business despite my hearing impairment. I can receive checks in the mail, I can deposit them, I can remit payments, I can send emails and I can receive emails. Why would my disability be a stumbling block to any of these activities?
Please clarify your statement immediately.

Criner wrote:
I thought your disability might affect your extra activities(this kind).going by your statement,it seems this is not the first time you are working as a payment representative.i guess you have collect payment for Mr Kennedy before in the past.
I wonder how you communicate with the people at the bank if you do not hear.

I wrote:
There is an outmoded idea that people with hearing loss must hide in their houses all day and do nothing. I can read lips, I can use sign language, and I can read and write. The bank is very easy. Most transactions - deposits and withdrawals - are done at the ATM machine, which does not require talking to anybody. If I do have to go inside the bank, I fill out a form and hand it to a teller. I have no problem doing any of that. If any further communication is required, believe me I never have a problem making myself understood.

Do not be fooled by unrealistic assumptions about what people can do. It gets tiring when I have to explain that I am a perfectly capable human being to everyone I meet. So let's please get down to business.

Mr. Kennedy says you have a payment to make to him. What is the amount of the payment? Has he given you my mailing address?

Criner wrote:
I thought your disability might affect your extra activities(this kind).going by your statement,it seems this is not the first time you are working as a payment representative.i guess you have collect payment for Mr Kennedy before in the past.

I wrote:
No, I have never worked for Mr. Kennedy in the past. I just signed up to work for him this month. I'm curious why this makes any difference to my ability to do this job. I am really sick of people questioning my abilities. I'm sorry to be so blunt and I don't mean anything personal against you, Mr. Criner. You are not the only one who confronts me with silly assumptions about what I am capable of. But you are the latest and it is really getting tiring. So can we please get to work?

Criner wrote:
My appologies if i have offended you with my question.i never questioned your ability with my question.all i asked is"if you have done this kind of job before"either with Mr Kennedy or any other company.

That was all i asked you.

I wrote:
Indeed. You asked the question and I answered it. Now that that is done, can we dispense with any further small talk and get down to business? I am trying to be a good employee to Mr. Kennedy, and I'm sure he will not appreciate delays.

Criner wrote:
No comment from you?my question is part of the business.i have to be sure of whom i am making payment to.so,if you do not wish to go along,let me know.

I wrote:
I don't follow your point. You asked me the question of whether I had worked for Mr. Kennedy before, and I answered the question by saying no I had not worked for him before. You can see it plainly by reading below. Was there something else you were expecting from me? If so, please clarify.

Criner wrote:
I also asked if you have worked for any other person/company as a payment representative before.go back and read what i asked you before because it seems you did not read it properly.

I wrote:
No. I have not done this sort of work for Mr. Kennedy, nor for anyone else.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Criner is a Dick, however he knows what baiters are and he's just checking you out.

Good job. I think you've convinced him.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware, you are quite right. Criner finally accepted me.
Criner wrote:
Thanks for your reply.i asked because Mr Kennedy told me you will be entitled to 10% of the total sum i send to you.this is the reasoni asked if you have done it before.

All i need now is the name in which i will put on the check and your full mailing address.

If he's this much of a hardass about calling all his victims, I'm not sure what I'll do with the other 25 characters I'd like to sign up with him. I can't pretend all 25 are deaf! I don't mind talking with the mugu on the phone, but I only have 3 incoming numbers that let me talk, as opposed to k7 voicemail numbers which are plentiful.

Perhaps I'll give fake phone numbers and when he complains that he can't get through, I'll call him using Skype. I presume he just wants to hear my sweet voice once or twice to check me out. Great, now I have to figure out how to sound like 25 different people! Evil or Very Mad Confused

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang it. My 4th character got the sack today. I can't get past having a fake address and phone number.

The way I see it, I've got 2 options:

1. Get a real address and phone number.
2. Be content to waste their time without ever getting past a certain point.

I think I'll go with 2 since I do NOT want to talk to them or actually get mail from them.

I can live with that. Laughing

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it ain't over until it's over. I just got this from Mr. K:

Quote:
Dear Respected Sir.

The request is simple, why are you shying away? I simply asked for what every other normal person would do to clearify the situation, I only asked you provide your valid Identification and you cannot! is that not weird? Even the contract form you could not sign due to the story of not been able to access your atachment, which I found also suprising and more weird.

Do not blame me, the is a quote that goes like this " Every man's ignorance, is his devil " So I do not want to be that man, but instead take the necessary precautions. Do you know a man named Mr. Pi*ter Gri*ge??
Thank You.

I answered back with my same, tired excuses, blamed Criner for everything, and denied knowing PG.

But I DO know PG. He sends warning emails to potential victims.

Interesting...

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You win some and you lose some.
I wrote:
Thank you for responding so quickly. I filled out the application form you sent. It is attached to this email.
[I attached a junk file.]

Kennedy wrote:
The attachement could not be viewed by our systems, i advice you fill out the form just as it is listed below again.

Names in full:
Address:
etc.

I wrote:
Oh dear, I'm sorry you are incapable of opening my attachment. What version of Windows do you have? You may have to upgrade your system. Also, please ensure you are free of viruses. As you suggested, I filled out the form again, and I am attaching it again. I hope your problem is solved this time.
Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.
[I attached another junk file.]

Kennedy wrote:
The attachment opened but it was empty, now I belief this was intentionally done by you either to hack into my system or send me a virus, well it did not work. I see no reason why simply cannot type in the required details as listed to you, moreover why use a jpeg format to send the required details, when you are not sending a picture? What happened to Microsoft word?

If you cannot provide the details as required in email then I belief this is were we part ways, no hard feeling and plenty thanks for your communication.

I wrote:
It makes me sad that you have such a poisonous mind. You don't know me at all, yet you accuse me of intentionally attacking your system. How could you say such a hurtful thing? If you knew me, you would know I would not harm a fly. Even now, I am close to tears thinking of the mean things you said about me.

I was hoping to sign up for a job with your company. It sounded like a good job with agreeable duties. I don't have Microsoft Word. I printed out your form, filled it in like I do with all job applications, and sent you the scanned form, just as you asked. If your computer was not able to view what I sent, why not solve the problem rather than spew childish accusations that are sure to hurt my feelings? I can only conclude that you have been hurt by someone important in your life, perhaps your boss or your father or mother. I feel sorry for you. It is tragic that you feel you have to lash out at others to avenge your own internal anguish.

If I will have to work with you as a boss in this job, I don't feel I will be able to take emotional abuse from you. Perhaps there is someone else in your company who can be my supervisor.

Kennedy wrote:
The requirement was and is simple, simple type the required info by the list, just that simple, I asked you to scan any information to me, i only requested you fill out the form like it is, whats the need fir scanning????

Sample List;
Names in full: Abraham Lincoln
Address:123 abraham street
State: Washington
City: Washington
Postcode:55522
SEX: M
Nationality: American
Marital status: Married
Telephone: 1-222-333-4444
Fax:1-333-444-5555
Mobile:1-444-555-6666
Email:[email protected]
Annual Income: $1,000,000,000 USD
Banking Institution Name: Bank Of America.

I wait your own filled out list.

I appreciate the time he wasted filling out the form in multiple colors. But I wasn't completely satisfied.
I wrote:
I think I understand your point about filling out the form. However you are ignoring a much bigger problem. You made an outrageously unjustified accusation against me. You said I conducted a criminal attack against your computer system. You had no reason to make such a hurtul claim, and I can't pretend it never happened. I could never work for someone who has such little regard for the truth, not to mention other people's feelings.

If you can't assign me to a different supervisor, I will have to withdraw my employment application unless you apologize for the ugly things you said about me.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Kennedy wrote:
You are very free to withdraw your employment at any time you wish, we are not pleading for you to work for us, neither are we forcing you. If you want to decline then that is fine by us.

I wrote:
Your answer seems to indicate that you still believe your accusation against me is correct. That is the accusation that I deliberately attacked your computer. Does your accusation stand?

Kennedy wrote:
It seems you take this to be some kind of Joke. Bye.

I wrote:
You are a funny little boy. You are so stupid that you made a wildly ridiculous accusation that only a moron would take seriously. You are too childish to admit your mistake and move on. Instead, you would rather destroy a potentially profitable employment relationship.

I'm glad I found out how pathetic you are before I wasted too much time on you. However, you did provide me with a good laugh. Thank you for that.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a character who had more success. This time I filled out Kennedy's form completely. Kennedy hired me and directed me to contact Cr!ner.

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Kennedy,

Thank you so much for accepting me onto your team. I hope we can have a long and beneficial employment relationship. I should point out that I stand ready and willing to receive customer checks as you mentioned, but my account cannot accept a single check of more than $150,000. If you have customers who wish to pay more than that, they will have to break up their payment into multiple checks. I hope that is not a problem.

Thank you for assigning me my first customer so quickly. I will contact Mr. Cr!ner immediately.

Many blessings to you.

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Cr!ner,

John Kennedy hired me to be his payment agent, and he asked me to contact you about a payment. Please get back to me so we can arrange the details.

Cr!ner was not pleased, possibly due to the fake phone number I provided.
Cr!ner wrote:
I have tried to call you several times but to no avail.please send me a phone number where i can reach you or give me a call,so we can discuss the payment modalities.

Kennedy also expressed his concern.
Kennedy wrote:
From the last time updated you with our customer details you have replied to inform if you have contacted him (Mr. Cr!ner) or not, why the delays? this kind of delays is bad for business, because he said he has not heard from you and has tried calling you on phone but could not get through to you, it that phone number a valid one?

Do get in touch with him ASAP and correspond back to me soonest.

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Cr!ner,

I'm afraid with two small children in the house, and now my sick mother living with us, I cannot have the phone ringing with business calls. We will have to conduct our business by email. It is more convenient that way anyway, since we can both take care of our tasks at times of our choosing. I do hope that meets with your approval.

Please get back to me immediately with details of your payment.

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Kennedy,

I explained to Mr. Cr!ner that we will have to conduct our business by email rather than telephone because of my family situation. I will expect to hear from him without delay so we can arrange his first payment.

Kennedy wrote:
Well inform him again, but I want you to call him on his phone number so he will be sure, he needs and wants to speak to you first before sending the payment, without that the Payment will not be sent, so he informed me, so kindly give him a call ASAP, that should be a duty for you and you already know that.

I wrote:
I'm sure Mr. Cr!ner is an intelligent man who can read my email. I told him clearly that we will communicate by email, not phone. I will look forward to his reply.

Apparently Cr!ner is not as intelligent as I thought, as he didn't reply. So I called him. This character is female and I am not, so I spoke in a whisper. It's the only way I could think that wouldn't sound ridiculously fake. Cr!ner was not in.

I wrote:
Dear Mr. Cr!ner,

I just phoned you and your assistant said you are not in. I told him I can call back, but he said I can email you, so I am doing that. If you still want me to call, I can. I have to call at a time when my kids and my mom will not be disturbed. If you prefer to make the payment arrangements by email, we can do that instead.

I also complained to Kennedy.
I wrote:
Mr. Cr!ner did not have the courtesy to email me back. I just tried to call him on the phone, but he is not in. His assistant answered. I will try to call him in another hour. I do hope this pattern of difficulty is not his normal way of doing business. I will let you know.

I called Cr!ner again and this time he was there. Despite the fact that my character's first name is L30na, he called me "sir". Apparently speaking in a whisper was not as convincingly female as I hoped.

But my gender didn't matter to him as much as why my phone number didn't appear on his caller ID. He asked me several times about it. The answer is because I was using Skype, but he doesn't need to know that, so I pretended not to know what he was talking about. He asked if I was using a calling card, and I said no. What could he do? He had to give up on that line of questioning and move on to business.

I wrote to Kennedy afterward.
I wrote:
I was finally able to speak to Mr. Cr!ner on the phone. He confirmed my address, and said he is sending me a check for $12,000. I hope he follows through on the check better than he followed through on replying to my email.

I'll keep you posted on how he does.

So that's how L30na got around the phone problem. I wonder if I'll be able to pull it off with all my other characters.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We finally got some action today with two of my characters. I'll put them in separate posts. Here's character #1.

Kennedy wrote:
Did you receive my last email? I was informed by Mr. Cr!n3r yesterday that he has sent you the payment and you should receive it anytime soon. The amount that he sent as the first installment is $4,900.11 USD, kindly keep a good look out for the package and get back to me with confirmation of this email.

I wrote:
The last email you sent was dated May 14, where you told me that Mr. Cr!n3r is normally not a difficult man. This latest news indicates otherwise. He told me his first installment would be for $12,000, not $4,900. His inconsistency is of great concern. Why is he telling me one story, and you another?

Also, he promised to send me the tracking number for the check shipment, and he failed to do that as well.

Cr!n3r wrote:
The payment has been sent and its at the Fedex location in your area for pick.please contact them to pick it up or schedule a delivery time with them.the tracking number is xxxxxx.

There must be baiters working at Fedex. Their tracking is great. My address is fake, but here's what the tracking page says:
Fedex wrote:
Delivery exception
Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup
Rerouted to revised delivery address
Package available for pickup at: [address of a Fedex office]

All right, let the games begin!

I wrote:
Mr. Cr!n3r,
There is something very wrong here. Fedex is supposed to deliver the check to me. Instead, they rerouted the check to a different location, and they are making me pick it up. That is not normal. I called Fedex, and all they would say is there is some sort of security investigation on this shipment. What is going on? I signed up for a simple job, I didn't count on being involved in scary stuff like this.

Cr!n3r wrote:
There nothing to be scared about.they have to make sure its being delivered to the right recipient,that is why they said its a security measure.

All you need to do is either go pick it up at the Fedex office near you or call them to schedule delivery.they will bring it to your address when you ask them to do so.

Kennedy wrote:
There no security on that payment, I called the fedex myself and was informed that is an apartment building, so why dont you simply go and pick up the payment? Is that difficult for you?

I wrote:
Mr. Cr!n3r,
I tried to have them deliver the package to my home. That is how normal packages are handled. Apparently this is not a normal package, since they refuse to deliver it. They insist I go to their office to pick it up. They have some questions for me about this security situation. What questions do they have for me? I'm just trying to do a job here, not play spy games. I have never experienced this kind of thing with Fedex before.

Cr!n3r wrote:
Not to worry,just let me handle this with Fedex.

I will inform you of the outcome.

Thank you

I wrote:
Thank you so very much, Mr. Cr!n3r. I really appreciate you taking care of this.

Best regards and have a great weekend.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the check action with character #2.

Kennedy wrote:
I have been informed by both Mr. Moore and Mr. Kennedy on payment that has been sent to you, apparently they both sent payment almost at the same time.

Mr. Kennedy said he sent the payment to you yesterday and the amount is $12,410.91 USD, while Mr. Moore said the payment he sent some days ago was $21,000 USD, please I want you to keep a good look out for these payment and as soon they arrive make sure I am informed according and on the actual amount received, so there will be no mix up.

Ha ha, he got mixed up and said Kennedy instead of Cr!n3r. No sense in calling it to his attention. I don't want to teach him to be a better scammer.
I wrote:
Thank you for the update. What are the tracking numbers?

Cr!n3r wrote:
I have just been informed by Fedex that they are unable to deliver the package because you gave an incorrect address.i will advise you contact Fedex swiftly and this the tracking number for it xxxxxxxx.

Once again, Fedex cooperated with this excellent item on their tracking page:
Fedex wrote:
Incorrect address - Apartment/Suite number"

My fake address doesn't have an apartment or suite number, so this is just the opening I need.
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Cr!n3r,

It is interesting that you jump to the conclusion that I am to blame for this problem. You say I gave an incorrect address. I know my own address, and I gave it correctly. If you look at the tracking, you will see it says there is an apartment/suite number. My address doesn't have an apartment or suite number, and I never told you it does. Obviously the address was written incorrectly by the person in your shipping department who addressed the envelope.

That is not a problem I can fix, as I did not send the check. Please contact Fedex and fix the problem so the check can be delivered correctly.

Cr!n3r wrote:
The address was entered exactly the way you gave it.i did not put any apartment number on the way bill.

I do not know why you are acting difficult now.all you need to do is call Fedex and schedule delivery.if you do not wish to contact Fedex,let me know.

This is one of the reasons i was asking you alot of questions before i sent this payment.i do not need any rude reaction and incompetence of this manner.what is wrong in you contacting Fedex to fix this issue?

I wrote:
I am not being rude and I am not being incompetent. If you entered the address the way I gave it, then why does Fedex say otherwise? Go and look at the tracking page yourself if you think I am making this up.

There is nothing wrong with me contacting Fedex. I am doing my best to do my job for Mr. Kennedy. I contacted Fedex and they confirmed that the address is wrong. As I already explained to you, I cannot fix your mistaken address, as I am not the sender. Fedex does not allow anyone but the sender to change the delivery address. Otherwise people would steal things by requesting that packages be delivered to a new address instead of the original recipient. Only the sender can fix the problem, since the sender is Fedex's customer.

In the future, I respectfully request that you find out the facts before you call people incompetent.

Cr!n3r wrote:
This is the address it was sent to:

[My correct fake address]

If this is wrong,inform me swiftly because it is the address you gave me and it is the address on the waybill.

Before replying to Cr!n3r, I complained to Kennedy:
I wrote:
I am doing my best to present a good image of your company. I am doing my best to be a diligent employee. But Mr. Cr!n3r is pushing me close to my limit. I am courteous to him, and in return, he continues to be insulting, rude and argumentative. I CC'ed you on my email exchange with him about the check mistake, so you can see for yourself.

He obviously addressed the check incorrectly. No big deal, he's only human, people make mistakes. All he had to do was admit the problem and fix it. Instead, he called me incompetent, as if it was my fault. You can track the shipment yourself, it is obvious that the address is wrong, since my address has no apartment or suite number. Yet he wants to blame others. I am holding my anger out of deference to my job with you. But there is only so much I can take of his insolence.

Thank you for understanding.

I wrote:
Mr. Cr!n3r,
That is my correct address. But the check was not sent to that address. Look at the tracking page yourself. There is no suite number or apartment number in my address.

Thanks and best regards,

Cr!n3r wrote:
I have just contacted Fedex and they told me the address you gave is an apartment building,so they could not deliver it.that is why they need the apartment number because it is not a house.

I had been cc'ing Kennedy on all my emails to Cr!n3r, so Kennedy jumped in.
Kennedy wrote:
Please confirm the address you earlier gave to me, and send me that which you sent to Mr. Cr!n3r so I can confirm where the error is coming from.

And kindly for the reason that you work with me and not Mr. Cr!n3r call the nearest fedex office and give to them the fedex tracking number so they can redeliver the package to you. Kindly do that ASAP.

Cr!n3r wrote:
That is exactly what was written on the waybill.i have explain to you several times.the building address you gave is not a house according to Fedex.it is an apartment building.that is why they are asking for the suite number.

I did not put any suite number on the waybill.

Kennedy wrote:
Like I said Mr. xxxx, please kindly call the nearest fedex office and require for the pakage, I will assign another customer to you, as soon this is done.

Kennedy wrote:
Below is the was the info you gave to me and that was what i forwarded to Mr. Cr!n3r to confirm with that which you gave to him, pleae confirm again:

Names in full: xxx xxx
Address: xxxx
etc.

I wrote:
Hi Mr. Cr!n3r,

There is no apartment number. I live in a house, not an apartment building. Can you please give me the name of the Fedex representative you spoke to. I want to clear this up once and for all.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Cr!n3r wrote:
Call 1.800.xxx.xxxx [Fedex's number] and speak to any representative.they will ask you for the tracking number.then they will explain to you the reason they were unable to deliver it.

I wrote:
Mr. Kennedy,

I will confirm with you just as I confirmed with Mr. Cr!n3r. The address I gave you is correct. Yet the check was addressed to an apartment building by Mr. Cr!n3r or one of his employees.

I called Fedex and they cannot accept a change of address from me. I did not send the check and I am not their customer. Otherwise, anyone could call Fedex, have packages rerouted to them and steal things. The sender - Mr. Cr!n3r or his shipping department - must fix this problem. I don't know why he refuses to fix the problem instead of giving you and me a big runaround. He is wasting your time and he is wasting my time.

Thank you for assigning another customer to me. What a relief that will be.

Kennedy finally got tired of Cr!n3r's antics.
Kennedy wrote:
Subj: Talk to me and leave Mr. Cr!n3r for now, I will sort this out.

can you confirm to me in person, I am the one you work for, not Mr. Cr!n3r, so stop bugging over him, below is the address you gave to me, confirm it, please:

[my address again]

I wrote:
I am confirming this again. That is the correct address. But the check was not sent to that address. If it was, it would have been delivered by now.

Kennedy wrote:
as far the package is writen in your name, then you can call fedex and have it delivered to you, that is the normal way, I use fedex also and I have had some packages written in error, but I simply call them and they deliver. So please kindly call them to deliver to you, by confirming the correct address.

What address was writen on the package? Send that to me or on the fedex tracking?

I wrote:
Thanks Mr. Kennedy. I confirmed it before and I am confirming it again. The address below is my correct address.

Thank you so much for taking care of this. I will be delighted to stop communicating with Mr. Cr!n3r. I can't take another of his aggravating emails.

I wrote:
Oh God please Mr. Kennedy, I am so sick of this botched shipment already. I have exchanged uncounted emails with Mr. Cr!n3r and I have contacted Fedex twice already. I cannot get them to deliver a wrongly addressed package to me. Please Mr. Kennedy I told you this already. For security reasons they do not accept rerouting directions from anyone but the sender. Please have Mr. Cr!n3r correct the error that was made by his company. Or better yet, get me a different customer to work with, as you promised.

I really hope you can clear this up. This is only my first check, and I am already very upset.

Kennedy wrote:
Now Listen, I just spoke to fedex and they confirm the address for me, and it was exactly what I gave to Mr. Cr!n3r and what you gave to me, so the mistake came from you not us, they gave to me the exact address which is this:

Names in full: xxx xxx
Address: blah blah

So explain what is the error from myself or Mr. Cr!n3r there?

I wrote:
Mr. Kennedy, I am getting so exasperated with this. You sent me the tracking page yourself. Please look at the final entry. It says "Incorrect address - Apartment/Suite number". That is crystal clear. There is no apartment or suite number in my address. So obviously Fedex was not given the correct address. If you spoke to someone at Fedex who told you differently, please give me the name of the person. I want to clear this up once and for all.

I cannot believe the trouble we are all going through for one single check. Is this how my job will be every time a check is sent? Oh my God Mr. Kennedy, I pray not.

Cr!n3r raised his ugly head again.
Cr!n3r wrote:
Have you called Fedex?

I wrote:
I'm sorry Mr. Cr!n3r, but Mr. Kennedy instructed me to communicate only with him from now on. I hope this doesn't offend you, I have to do what Mr. Kennedy says, as I work for him. I'm sure he will straighten out this problem soon and then everyone will be happy.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh God please Mr. Kennedy, I am so sick of this botched shipment already.

HAHAHAHA!!! I love your compliant, efficient, nervous character.

Dang, I'm still trying to get to the check sending phase. This is my 4th character and I've gotten a little farther each time. Blasted learning curve! Confused

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done DD.

Don't worry Slootie, you'll do fine.

Looks like Kennedy has yet another email account now. I just got one from him at a yahoo.co.hk account. Anyone else seen this new one?

I'll have to answer it using his last addy and see if it bounces.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I've got that one just today - Hong Kong, right?

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah sorry about that guys, I couldn't let him get away with the way he spoke to Betty, so forwarded his filthy tirade to

I don't suppose it harms his operation much, but maybe it would cause a real vic to question him on it.

And I bet it gets on his nerves too Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roger - Closing scammers' email addresses, except for phone lads, is not a good idea, even though it seems to be right at the time. It can mess up a massbait, and also mess it up for others not known who are baiting him. It might even educate him, by making him less abusive to potential victims. And it doesn't mess up his operation one iota. He will just open another account, and continue on, with little annoyance, giving his real vics plausible excuses as to why his address changed.

This guy seems very careful, somewhat smarter than the average lad, and is a hothead. I'm sure you guys will find all his weaknesses, and exploit them to maximum effect. Good luck everyone with your new jobs.
I hope you all rise to prominence in the new company. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Oops, I'm captain cock-up at the moment. sorry.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No worries, Mate. It's just part of the learning curve. It doesn't seem to have affected contacting the baiters, as he is still writing back. He must keep copies of his vics for just such an event. Check lads must get their email addresses shut down more often than the average lad, as usually, it's a hit and run scam. Victims find out quickly that the checks are no good, and I'm sure some of them get mad and shut their addresses down. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic