SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a story behind your Eater username?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just picked strongside because it sounded cool. Very Happy

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate pitchman Ron P0peil Smile

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I lurks in the shadows and bite like a bi ... erm ... beastie! Twisted Evil

Seriously, seemed like a great baiter nick. Cool

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you asking this?
Who wants to know?
Who will you tell?
I don't like people asking questions, it makes me... well... ParaNoid. Shocked

Laughing

Mine came up in a conversation with another baiter. Cool
It also comes up all of the time, and negates all internet searches, because it is so often used, It would never lead to the real ME. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait was named Chibuike.....and I am not that creative when I have to think up names.....

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my first baiting character was a young woman, and the pic I chose was of a very pretty actress from India... so I was casting around for a name, and this one came up... it wasn't until a minute later that I said "Hold on a second..." Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm using Linux at home and at work. Some things I have to do as the root-user, which in "Windows-terms" would be the administrator or the machine. That user is almighty in the system.
Thus there is the connection of me being the almighy evil overlord trying to administer properly overdosed infusions of pain and despair to my lads.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i was driving a bit ago, but i saw your post when i stoped.i just like driving at nite, and i do a LOT of driving

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the first forum I signed up for. I used the first half of my addy (the only one I had) as my user name. I really didn't understand what a user name was at that time. Then I saw all the interesting user names and I told shiver via Email (yes, we use to exchange Email Very Happy ) that I thought my user name was dumb.

Shiver said it was no problem and to let him know what I wanted to change it to. I didn't even know that was an option. I couldn't think of anything really cool so I just went with Ghost. I am happy with it however Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mines quite simple really, you can't blame me, I didn't do it. None of it. It wasn't me.

Pretty Rose

pony
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Baked Beanz.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Eater name is directly related to "Shippou" from Inu-Yasha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InuYasha

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Last edited by SHIPPOU on Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My original Eater name, Losst Jedi, has no story whatsoever. I was in a band called Losst and I'm a jedi, but it was way too close to my baiting addy so I asked (really nicely) for it to be changed. My current Eater name has no significance of any kind, but B.A. Ware (a much greater baiter than I) thought it sounded cool and that was enough for me!

I suppose if my Eater name was going to be a reflection of my actual person, I would have to change it to Scrawny-Ugly-Moron-With-No-Talent-Who-Can't-Get-A-Safari-To-Save-His-Life-And-Thinks-He's-A-Rock-Star, but that would take up a lotta room in here! Very Happy
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

side effect of medication. Embarassed

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTVS (Google is your friend). And no, I'm not the "good" Slayer Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspiration of mine comes from one of the One man shows from Rowan Atkinson where he at one point plays ( I believe) a teacher from a group of foreign exchange students and he has a bunch of Russians in the class too who all have similar names to my nickname.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, buffy, Faith? Isn't that cute Laughing

Mine, because it returns about 17.3million results with google.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy has always been my all-time comnputer games highscore name. That BB thing, it is the abbreviation of a CD title I liked at that time. After 3 years I suddenly realized it had an unwanted double meaning Embarassed Many many google hits lead to the 1970ies so-called Krautrock band Frumpy I´m having no relation to but I had picked the name from there, and then it remotely sounds like my real first name.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri May 16, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was to lazy to think about a cool name and did not want to use any name I use in other fora. So I chose January because I joined in...January! Wink Also, like many other names here, it is in no way connected with any of my baits.

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
jerkov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think there was this pre-starvin-marvin charactrer(s) in south park. they were called jerkovs. that just came to my mind when registering here.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine comes from a Two Ronnies sketch the 'Four Candles', just shortened it but have to thank Shiver and Rover for getting me into eater.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reason really, other than the fact that a google search throws up thousands of results. And I was watching Zoolander at the time, and I like the zaniness of Will Ferrell. I have to be very straight laced in RL.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is pretty easy to figure out.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Falcon" in Russian; it's related to a nickname at school when I learned Russian and has nothing to do with my avatar.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to choose a name which met the following critera:
1) It had nothing to do with my real name or any previous screen names I'd used
2) It was mildly amusing
3) It was so ridiculous no scammer would ever believe it

I think I succeeded with 1 and 2, but 3 seems a bit too much to ask.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic