SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad is lying to me!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has told me that his friend in London is picking up the money. So I sent him a link to pick up a copy of the WU receipt from heheheheh

It's being downloaded (or at least attempted) from...

Quote:
Time IP address Web Browser Type
Thu May 15 14:29:16 2008 82.128.14.187, 83.138.172.79 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Thu May 15 14:44:03 2008 82.128.14.187, 83.138.172.79 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

....Lagos in Nigeria!!!

How dare he?
Little scumbag is supposed to be in London!

I must go and torture him some more now.... Twisted Evil

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean to say that your proposition is not all it seems !? And that your lad is ...... lying !?!?!?! Shocked

disgraceful !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just offer to meet him in London. I suspect he has a London contact.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Webcam time? Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad lying???? say it isnt so! they would never lie. Shocked

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now 5 attempts and counting.

I've told him that there are theives in all London internet cafe's and someone is obviosly piggybacking on his connection to try to get the money.

Twisted Evil

Edit: @jojobean - I already tried to meet him. But the London contact is an undercover FBI agent so he wouldn't come out to play. Rolling Eyes

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Trixi is lying. It makes more sense. Why would someone who wants to give you millions of dollars lie???

I'm truly disappointed in you. Image
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored...

I just emailed him saying that Scotland Yard traced his email via satellite to Lagos and the police are coming to get him.

So I'll start baiting the DHL guy account from another email address and see what happens...

Edit : This guy is a complete fucking idiot. He's just emailed me back saying that he isn't in Lagos. "I am not" he says. I'm so tempted to send back "are too" to see if we can get a run going. Rolling Eyes

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you tell if a lad is lying?

His lips are moving. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic