SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anonymous phone calls

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear colleagues,
OK, I am going to ask a question that maybe has been annoying you for ages since the forums started, but I plead for your patience and goodwill as I am almost totally new to scambaiting and I desperately need the help of such experienced and brilliant people here ("flattering will take you everywhere"...).
So: I am liasing with lads that are very stubborn on having telephone conversations. I think it is because of you, they now need to have some more than a mail in order to be sure they are not being baited.
I had a couple of calls from a mobile with the "hide number" option, and it worked. But it is an option valid just on mobiles from my country. I don't know what you are supposed to do, when you call from landline or mobile from a foreign country (and that's my case), to hide your number.
Thanks for your help.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you considered switching to a VOIP provider for making outgoing calls to lads? I use Skype when I make calls. The rates are pretty good and it automatically hides information about where the call is coming from. Also, it's pay as you go, so there isn't any sort of monthly upkeep for the line. It makes call recording very simple too, so it might be worth considering for you.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also use Skype for outgoing calls, as the prof says it's extremely cheap, far cheaper than any landline or mobile provider, and it has no number to display as it's all VOIP. I only use my mobile for my lads to call me on.

I'd advise against using your real life home or mobile phone line to call lads. One, it's very expensive, and two, if he gets hold of the number, he'll never leave you alone, and it may put you in danger. If you can get a mobile phone that you only use for baiting, and that is in no way connected to your real life details, then that's fine.

Skype is free to sign up for, very easy to use, and you can download it and set it up in minutes. Give it a go, you can have a lot of fun with it. And with a voice recorder, you can let us all in on the conversations you have!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another vote for Skype. I even signed up using my baiter name and account. Note that now you'll get lads that complain your number doesn't show up on their caller ID. I guess they gotta whine about something Wink

Side note, Skype does not record on it's own, but you can use a free plugin like Pamela to record.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Number doesn't show ?

Tell Lads you use a digital satellite service. Tell them to get updated as you don't like the idea of them using old fashioned technology that is insecure. Any time they complain or try to complain you flip it back on them.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all. I have never used Skype (so now you know what kind of internet "pro" I am), so I could not know all those advantages. The registering of calls is, as a matter of fact, another interesting feature.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of it seems to depend on where in the world you live. The UK is great for creating an anonymous number to give your lads. My preference is the Tesco Internet Phone software. I was lucky yesterday and found a package in a second hand shop with the USB phone and �5 of credit for �4.99. An idea I had, literally moments ago is this. If you're worried about a lad seeing your Skype name show up on the caller ID, why not make a Skype account name that looks like a phone number to use with your lads? Call yourself +44800123456 or something similar. Does that make sense?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea Wayne!!

Anyway- the lad wants to talk to you, so he should pay! Evil or Very Mad

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this to make the lad pay

Tell him that your phone service provider has limited you to incoming calls only because you are fighting with them over a huge bill you are not going to pay

so he will have to call you, or the deal is off !!!!!!

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic