SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Customer Service now Customer Service Call Centre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my brain has liquefied and dribbled out of my ears.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
That is an absolute classic.

If you were doing it again, then I would say ditch the 47, because the second time a lad rings it he is going to be very suspicious, and also do have a "all of our agents are busy" thing at the end.

Having said that, there is a good chance that before they get to those bits the lad's credit will have run out. clapping

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree, that could add some credibility .. instead of the '47' messages keep telling him he's the first in the queue for 5 minutes .. followed by a message:

'All our operators just went out to lunch, You can leave a message now .. Please clearly state your name and tel. number, and describe clearly and as detailed as possible how we can be of assistance. We will contact you as soon as possible' Twisted Evil

This whole thing is hilarious though .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found if you listen to the whole thing ten or fifteen times, it kind of grows on you.

Did you have to pay a royalty to Alvin and the Chipmunks? Laughing

hutchim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless...
Perhaps a western union version as well?
why not get the number added to the mtcn s3cur3 site?
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First two messages left:

First-Moneygram-Customer-Service-Message

Second-Moneygram-Customer-Service-Message

...I got nothin'.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I agree. If it is easy to do (and I have no idea what it would take, so I apologize for speaking from ignorance here), you might want to change some of those #47s to some other numbers Otherwise, it does seem to just get stuck there and might cause a lad to hang up prematurely. Sad

Also, as I suggested before, ending with "We're sorry. All of our agents are currently busy..." would be such a nice departing gift for our lads. hehehe.

Really great work, Jen! Thanks!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If, the last three times his queue position is updated, and it's "1", he'll stay on the line. Then you can hit him with the "all our agents are busy" modality.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Barry -- oh, that would simply be too cruel! I love it!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...wait for it...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed some good friends of mine who know I'm into baiting, the link.

This came in from one of them:

Quote:
D*mn! I've got to get headphones - I listened, started busting up,
then
the boss shows up asking status. This is too good. This guy should
get
an honorary award. This is better than stuffing junk mail in business
reply envelopes. Any word on any of the stuck-ee's that actually left
a
message? Maybe Barney or the Chipmunks soundclips could be used. Mr.
Roger's? BeeGees? There's a ton and a half of awful material out
there.

Jen, you've done well! Thumbs up

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, due to popular demand, Western Union Secure Services have introduced their new customer service telephone line.

Western-Union-Customer-Care-Hotline-Message

(the above is a slightly longer message than the one your lad will receive - due to technical considerations, which I hope to have ironed out within 24 hours)

Please spread far and wide.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've known WU and MG have their differences. WU is a the vulgar version of the more sophisticated MG, isn't it? If a lad demands a transfer through WU the right punishment for him is to listen to that torture again and again and again and... Laughing
After that he'll be just happy to listen to the MG stuff Twisted Evil

Thanks, Jen! I'm sure the both companies will have new customers very soon Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truely insane. I absolutely love it!

Can anyone tell me where that strange "music" in the second file is from? I actually like it... at least... sort of Embarassed

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I listened to the whole thing. Awesome! I loved how the queue position gets down to #1 and then remains there. And, the ending is superb! Super awesome job, Jen. When my lad contacts technical support at m t c n s 3 c u r 3, I will give that phone number as tech support's "direct" phone line. hehehe.

Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the customer service messages, I know the lads will love it too!

Do you happen to know what the name of the song is, which starts at 4:30 on the MoneyGram service message? Call me a masochist, but I actually quite enjoyed that one, and wish to look for a full version.

(Is that 'Wing' singing the Chinese-sounding song just before the one I'm asking about? Sounds just like her.)
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dayam...that was just plain horrible. Laughing

I listened to it 1 hour ago for about 30 seconds, and I can still hear it. Confused

What a great idea; I can sure use this. Thanks for posting! Very Happy

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are all too kind <snif>. I'd like to thank the cast and crew,...

I'll see if anyone can figure out where I found the music in the second file. Here's a hint - it involves an opera singer rapping... about 'the cowboy life'.

Just to make things even more irritating, I overlaid that song with some backwards bagpipe music that speeds up and slows down.

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jen, I�m listening to the Westy one now and this is truly the product of seriously disturbed mind. I love it. Laughing

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Shemp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New member her but a long time lurker. This stuff is pure gold.

This musical nonsense is titled "The Most Unwanted Song", performed by Komar & Melamid and Dave Soldier.

Scroogling this cacophony turns up some interesting results.

Nice work... Very Happy
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I jus listened to the whole message, laughing the entire time. It made my wife leave the room, and I'm pretty certain some of my plants wilted.

That is truly devilishly wicked. And I have a craving for eggs for some reason!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's truly horrible. I couldn't listen for more than 30 seconds. I hope my lads enjoy it.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two new customers for the Moneygram line:

Message-3

This one is my favourite:

Message-4

Quote:
I want to talk to somebody, but nobody wants to talk to me.

Classic! Laughing Laughing

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard....well, since they've let me out, anyway!

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I'm in the office I cannot "enjoy" checking out the messages. But it really comes in handy as I currently have my FedEx-lad complaining about .

Now isn't that too bad that soon he'll also be complaining about the service-hotline?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
NSXTASY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
Two new customers for the Moneygram line:

Message-3

This one is my favourite:

Message-4

Quote:
I want to talk to somebody, but nobody wants to talk to me.

Classic! Laughing Laughing

Okay, I have to confess that I am a newbie here but have been hearing rave reviews about your "work" for a while now. I also have to confess that I have been "mentored" in your ways and am responsible for those two voice mails from an extremely frustrated scammer who tried to sell an Acura NSX.

The NSX Community thanks you for the brilliant instruction in how to play a scammer and I wanted to share my first attempt to uphold your unsurpassed leadership in the world of scammer baiting.

Here is my link and, once again, thank you for the ideas and inspiration. And to Jen Derbender, I hope you do not mind that I used your "name" because I wanted to honor your hard work and dedication.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104987
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic