SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I shall remember that for next go round.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Pyx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, the lads seemed to like my last script.. I was getting replies within minutes. So here comes the pain.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MAMA BE ASHAWO.U NO GO DIE BETTER.GOD GO FUNISH YOU WITH UR
FAMILY.THAT UR PAPA WEY THE FEED U NA GO SOON DIE.MARK IT SOME WERE.HE
HAS ONLY TWO WEEKS TO DIE FROM NOW.
WHO DO U THINK U ARE BASTERD.NA
YOUR SISTER MAD MAN GO FUCK.S=ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND STUPID .
YOU WILL NOT KNOW ANY THING UNTILL YOU DIE AND YOUR GRAVE WILL BE LIKE A CHIKEN BECAUSE YOU KNOWS NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE.
BASTERED LIKE YOU WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OKIJA SHERINE I KNOW THAT THEY WILL KILL YOU A NO LITTLE TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AKS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
We are sorry to inform you thatyour grave is at hand now what kill your father your great grand father and the generation of your fore mother are calling YOU now and you can not escape it ,look back your grave is dip right now your compound waiting to lodge you in.
As soon as you finished reading your last message in life unknow vehicle will surely hit you today your carcas will be all over the road .
You elder sister who died at hiv last year are calling you . what about your poor brother and useless younger sister prostitution shall be the end of her life job. i fuck her mislessly last night an she was cry my pennis is too sweet imagin that.
As for you today is last breath your grave is righ there waiting for you now. Your ashawo mother is sufferig from all kind of discease because of everlasting poverty on your family
Yes i remember what about your Mad father who was about going for money ritual in calabar and the sprit of madness attack him why are you family cause osu like you forever cause everlastin povrty .
As for you you are cause all the days of your life i swear you will never see go thing as far this world exsist disappointment shall be your portion staganat shall be you dewelling place poverty shall remain in your life. All this you must inherit it here on earth. All your belong shall commence diminshing right now prison shall be you portion because the world dont deserve people like you fool. ROIT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY NA WA FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOU ARE A REAL FUCKING BASTARD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, YOU MOM WAS FUCKED BY ME A LONG TIME BACK, OH GOD WHAT A FUCK IT WAS....I REALLY ENJOYED IT.......NOW LISTEN GO SEE YOUR MOM IS NOW BEING FUCKED BY YOUR BEST FRIEND................................GO SAVE HER ..........

[email protected]
Quote:
U 4 GO SCHOOL MORE TO LEAN OYINBO. WHY NOT WRITING IN IGBO? ABI NA FORCE DEM TAKE DEY MAIL? LETS TALK BETTER, UR PAPA GET PROPERTY WEY GUYMAN FIT CHOP? OTHERWISE TRY SELL UR MAMA TAKE AM PAY ME BILL THROUGH WESTY...........MUNGUN LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BASTERED I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A MOTHER OR FATHER, IF IN ANY WAY BY MISTAKE YOU SEE SOME ONE CALLING HIM SELF YOU FATHER OR MOTHER MAKE SURE YOU FUCK YOU MOTHETER THIS NIGHT IF YOU DID NOT FULK YOU MOTHER THIS NIGHT YIOU MUST DIE I SAID YOU MUST NOT SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE BAD LUCK SHALL BE YOU GOOD MONING YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE YOU BASTERED I DONT THINK YOU KNOW YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FATHER MAKE THAT YOU ARE IN THE BENDING GRAND BY TOMORROW IF YOU GO OUT TODAY MOTTO MUST KILL YOU YOU BASTERED

[email protected]
Quote:
u musl die in hunger from now upword not will move in your life.are you real in your own busniess?have you not done ilegal thing to make money b4?I dicleared you a fool forever

[email protected]
Quote:
D SAME 2 YOU ALL DAT U WISH ME MAY YOUR WISH 2 ME BE A GREAT BLESSING 2 ME,AND TURN BACK TO HIT YOU,,

[email protected]
Quote:
The "Oracle" responded with the following statement as it applies to yourself and I quote, "you have been weighed in the balances of truth and justice and are found wanting. Your fortune shall be divided among the thieves and your household brought to the sewer. The 12 plagues of Egypt are now come upon your household and upon you who dares to insults a follower of the "Oracle"thus I have spoken and thus it shall be for the "Oracle" shall know the truth and the liar and the father of lies shall be brought to an extreme low.
I hate to bring you the bad news but I believe the news from the high priest and his quote from the "Oracle" that you are no more than a lying pig. I wish you the best of luck but there is nothing I can do to stop the wrath that is to be poured out upon your head in the coming days. It will start out slowly with extreme bad luck and progress to the worst nightmare you can imagine. I only hope that your actual life is spared and that you will after a period of being sifted like what be able to redeem yourself and get on the right path. I bid the Glee Nah Nah Nooke Lid Click mo Rika nor which is ancient language from our religion that means roughly, you are going to get the hell beat out of you soonest .

Good day sir.

Sincerely

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH U THE SAME, BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
bros you like to write WHY? na you get you mouth we have since a lot of you before even white peoples

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO AND TIEL YOU MOTHER THAT SH IS A MOMO OK AND YOU TOO OK AND YOU FATHER TOO OK AND YOU ARE MOTHER AND FUCK OK FUCK YOU TOOOOOOOO FILSH MAN NOT YOU SEND ME AND MORD MAIL OK SO GO AND DIND OK BRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM AN OCCUTIC MAN YOU WILL BEGIN TO FACE PROBLEM NOW,I KNOW YOU AND I AM SEEING YOU WITH MY MONITORING MIRROW

Pyx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And some more...

[email protected]
Quote:
No wonder people like your stuff will perpetually remain poor throughout your life span.You must as a matter of fact remain poor all your life,because that habit of laziness is imbued in you,and you do not know how much I resent and disdain people of your calibre.It is becuse it is this presumptiousness ,that still makes you crawl,still finding it difficult to stand erect.Take a look at your peers and see what they have achieve and still achieving,but because of ignorant you have choosen to be poor and it must remain your portion.
I have met people like you before.Take a glance and revisit the email you sent to me.Grammatically, you are paralyse , language arrangements excellently polluted and corect spellings were grossly disvirgined.
In all ramifications ,I surpass you.So ,young man,if I were made of your stuff,honestly speaking I will just lock up myself in a room a weep for myself.When young men of your type are flexing their muscles to better they lot ,you are foolishly there pretending.
Unless this ,attitude of yours is change you will die puppet.Dont you see how my english languages sounds.Do I sound to you as somebody academically handicap.
The earlier you wake up from your sumbler the better for you ,because I pity most is your wife and the kids.
Bye foolish man.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONE DEY YOU GO SEE ME FOR YOUR HOUSE WITH GUN AND NA YOUR TWO EYES I GO FIRST SHOT BEFORE I GO SHOT YOUR PENIS

[email protected]
Quote:
IN FRENCH WE CALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOU MEANS MOGU.
IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
swine

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA AND UR MAMA INCLUDING UR GENERATION WILL NOT DIE WELL. DO U KNW WHO ARE TALKING TO ! I CANT BLAME U BCOS U HAVE TO RITE RUBBISH. IT WILL NOT BE BETTER FOR UR GENERATION, BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
youir whole generation na him don mad.everybody for ur family,na madness na foundational trademark for una family.

God will purnish you if you don ever bomb person for this life.or dube person,God will purnish,if your papa don com anybody in this life ur generation will die of madness

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE YOU ARE A ROADSIDE BEGGER NOW PASSING SOME TIME IN A ROADSIDE CYBER CAFE...YOU ARE AN IDIOT BORN TO A FUCKING WHORE FUCKED BY ARABS AND AFRICAN....DO YOU KNOW YOU WAS BORN IN A FUCKING DIRTY GUTTER.......GO SEE YOU MOTHER IS BEING FUCKED BY A DOG......SAVE HER IF YOU CAN INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR MONEY IN A CYBER CAFE SPENDING MONEY EARNED BY BEGGING AND CHEATING IN THE LANES OF AFRICA..............

Then this one:
Quote:
FUCK YOU BLOODY BASTARD, YOU ARE FUCKING DOOMED CHEAT BORN OF A BLOODY BITCH FUCKED BY ARABS WITH CIRCUMCISED PENIS...YOU ASSHOLE GO SEE YOUR MOTHER IS BEING FUCKED BY YOUR DOG.....GO SAVE HER OTHERWISE ANOTHER BASTARD LIKE YOU WILL BE BORN TO BE KNOWN LATER AS YOUR FUCKING BROTHER......................

[email protected]
Quote:
subject OPARA ASHAWO LIKE YOU.
SON OF A BEACH, DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH IDIOT ON THIS PLANET? IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IN LIFE. SINCE YOU HAVE THE STUPID MOUTH TO TALK TO ME YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.BASTERD YOU.

Then again:
Quote:
YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
dont you no that you are full .i can fide u and ur generetion for good 4yrs .??????.MARK DOG LIK UR MAMA TOTO
UR PAPA NA THE LAST MUGU .WEN I DON CULET MONEY .IF I DAY LIE U CALL UR PAPA .ASK AM .U NO FIT MY UR BUSS .GUY MARK I TELL U .IF U NO GET TO HOP I GO SEND SOMTING OK . BECAUSE I NO SAY U NO GET MONEY FOR YACH?????GIVE UR SISTAR I GO FUK HER WELEWE AND SHE GET BELE .SHE TO BON FOR ME OK .SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK .MY GUY IF U NO GET SOMTHING TO DO FOR NET .MARK SAE DEN FOR UR PAPA HOUSE OK JUST DAY SHOP GARI IF U NEED MONEY WHEN U WANT TEL GIVE UR SISTER MAKE U TELL ME OK I GO SEND THE .AND MARK I TELL U ONE TELL WHEN THING U NON NO .UR MAMA NA MY GIRLFRIEND NA MY FUK HER WHEN BONE.I DAY COME CULET U OK .THE MONEY WHEN UR MAMA TALK FEED BU NA MY MONEY OK .ONE MOR THING .MARK U TAK UR TIME IF U NO WANT MARK I COME PUT AND UR PAPA FOR PRISON .BECUASE UR MAMANA MY GIRLFRIEND .AND I WON MARRY UR SISTER .I NO SAY PAPA NA POOL MAN WHEN HE DAY FOR VILAGE DAY TAP �ROBER .UR PAPA GO DIE FOR POOLVATIN .IF U NEED HELP MEK U CONTRACT MEOK I NO SAY U BE MY BROTHE THIS SAMAGA ONE
OF GHANA
MAK U TAK UR TIME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
long lost from your generation,may your days stop by
tomorrow, death await you because you have judged,for
your information,i am from umuhu okija and for calling
that shrine you will owe the shrine for ever,why dont
you stay away that incuring a wrath for your self,down
fall await you.if you dont die tomorrow all you have
worked for will go like a whirlwind and you will blame
yourself for causing trouble for your self, you would
have stayed alone but you will regrette soon.

may you decompose in okija shrine soonest.
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A FOOL EVERYTHING U SAY TO ME GOES BACK TO YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS OK BIG FOOL GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER IS JUST ASSHOLE I AM SORRY FOR UR FATHER HAVING A FOOL LIKE U AS A CHILD I NO HE IS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU HE HAS LOT HOPE FOR U ASSHOLE

This one is an accountant!! He even sent me 5 various photos!!
[email protected]
Quote:
I PITIED YOU FOR THE PRAYER PETITION YOU MADE FOR YOUR SELF & YOUR GENERATION.I PRAY THAT GOD WILL GRANT YOUR PRAYER PETITION YOU MADE FOR YOUR SELF & YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
NIGERIAN BUDGET 2008 SAID THAT GOLILA FAMILY LIKE YOURS WILL BE TRANSFERED TO HELL FIRE AND SO SHALL IT BE.THE LOOK OF YOUR FAMILY DONT BELONG TO NIGERIAN BUT GHOST.
TO HELL WITH YOU & YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

Then he sent this:
Quote:
subject FROM DELE MOMODU
HOPE U ENJOYED YOUR FAMILY OVATION PHOTOGRAPH?THAT IS NICE ONE INDEED.
FROM DELE MOMODU

[email protected]
Quote:
u go remain 4 hiv forever

[email protected]
Quote:
LET GOAT FUCK UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTED OF A BICH GO TO BELT ME , YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL POISON YOUR MUMMY AND DADDY.
AS WELL FUCK UR MOTHER FUKER MOTHER WHO SELL HER SELF FOR 25 KOBO.

And then:
Quote:
YOU WILL BE PENINESS LIKE A RAT IN THE CHURCH AND U WILL NEVER ACHIVE UR AIM

[email protected]
Quote:
subject DEAR MR MUGU YOU ARE.
DID YOU SEE WHAT KIND OF STUPID YOU ARE?

DID YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD,ANYWAY IF YOU DID NOT PAY YOUR FUCKING MAMA AND YOUR STUPID PAPAA WILL PAY AND GOD WILL POLESH YOU AND YOUR ENTERL FAMILY AMEN.

MUGU OKOKO.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU CANNEVER BE RICH, YOU WILL REMAIN IN POVERTY YOUR MAMA TOTO

Pyx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And finally...

[email protected]
Quote:
You do not have a Job that is why you move around on the Internet
looking who will be a victim this time, you will be trapped where ever
you are roting in Hell an d if you reply to this mail you will be
arrested where ever you think u can hide under one caf�

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU SEE WHAT LOUSINESS HAS CAUSED YOU?, MANY HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THEIR GOD, SEND THE MAIL TO TRASH BIN BUT MARKED FOR DEATH RUNS THEIR MOUTH LIKE YOU DO YOU, YOU EXIT FROM THIS MOTHER EARTH IS FIXED I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I CONFIRMING IT ONCE AGAIN.
YOU CAN NEVER SCAPE THE TIME I TOLD YOU BECAUSE YOUR INTESTINE HAVE BEEN EATEN AND YOUR HEART HAVE BEEN SHARED, YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?, IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE, WHETHER YOU FAKE YOUR NAME OR NOT AS LONG YOU THAT NAME FOR WHATEVER REASONS, YOU ARE AUTHOMATICALLY THE NAME YOU SAID YOU ARE. YOU ARE A MOVING CORPSE; YOU INVITED IT TO YOURSELF DON�T BLAME ANYBODY FOR YOUR LOUSINESS. YOU ONLY KNOW ORKIJA, WHAT OF OTHER gods THAT IS HIGHER THAT ORKIJA SHRINE?

R.I.P

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS WHAT YOU DO ALL DAY AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WRITEING SEND MAILS OUT MUGU LIKE YOU GO TELL YOUR MAMA SAY YOU NO WANT THIS NAME MAKE IN GIVE YOU NEW ONE GOROSO LOOK FOR THE MEANIN AND YOU WILL NO

[email protected]
Quote:
You are under a curse and it is for life. As 4 you and your family you won't bear children 4 life. GO AND TRY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER...........................INFACT UR GENERATION!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
see name way them give you Oboy NA WA FOR YOUR MAMA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WOMAN NO LIKE YOU SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FACE...I WHICH UR FAMILY ALL D SAME O IDIOT....BIG PRICK UR MAMA BIG TOTO........GO EAT SHIT,DRINK PISS AND SLEEP NEVER 2 WOKE UP AGAIN.....UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Learn how to spell, you got forsaken gotham idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
THX GOD SAY YOUR MAMA DEY MAD

AND YOUR POOR GO KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T EVE READ YOUR MAILS, EVERYTHING YOU WROTE IN YOUR MAIL IS ON YOU AND YOUR BUSTARD FAMILY.

Well he must read them, as he also sent this:
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DIE BY HANGING YOU TOO GO DIE BYE THE SAME HANGING MORON LIKE YOU. WHEN FORCTRATION WAN KILL AM FOR LIFE, YOU TAWT

[email protected]
Quote:
u illitrates are abusing this business, u should acting stupid and concentrate on what you are doing

Last edited by Pyx on Tue May 13, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow pyix can I borrow that script your using: Shocked

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some more, apparently some lads took a long weekend.

"Mr. Moore Ben" <[email protected]>

Quote:
U DEY CRAZY...NA BCOS SAY U NO GET WORK TO DO FOR INTERNET DAT'S Y U DEY MUMU URSELF AROUND...GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY/

NP Megaza <[email protected]>

Quote:
YOU ARE A NIMCOMPU. YOUR FAMILY DID ILLEGALITY TO OBTAIN WEALTH BUT IF THEY ARE POOR, THEN YOU ARE FOLLOWING THEIR FOOTSTEP.

MY PROPOSAL WAS VERY CLEAR THAT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, IGNORE THIS MAIL, WHY COME YOU RESULTED TO SHAMBUGU. IT IS ONLY AN IGBO MAN THAT WILL HAVE SUCH DEXTERITY AS A BIAFRAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ROAD TO YOUR SLUM VILLAGE OR ANY ECONOMIC VIABLE ARRANGEMENT. THINK AND STOP INSULTING YOUR PARENTS.

Dr Emily Bello <[email protected]>

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. CAUSE WILL BE UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION. SO BE IT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

John Destiny <[email protected]>

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IDIOTTTTTTTT

fenuku coblah <[email protected]>

Quote:
I FUCK YOUR MAMA I NA PAY HER IS YOU REACH HOUSE MAKE YOU ASK HER na YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA HEAD NA COURSE GO BE UPON THIS MORING YOU DON FOR GET SAY YOU BE MUGU NA MAKE THERE SEND HAM FOR FOR YOUR FULL LIFE AS YOU DEY NA SO YOU GO TAKE SOFALL TILL YOPU DIE IDOIT I FUCK YOUR MAMA I NA PAY HER IF REACH HOUSE MAKE YOU ASK HER POOR FOOL IF YOU NA TAKE TIME I GO BLOCK YOUR MAIL JUST NOW BE LIKE SAY YOU NEVER THE PERSON WAY DEY PLAY WITH SO I GO GET YOU JUST NOW .

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your mama toto

i was hoping for a bit more effort Laughing

do curses work better than insults? maybe this will get more replies?

[/quote]

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mohammed can't stop responding to the insults. I sent him something back with the goat and asked him if his mother gave the goat HIV too.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
watin be ur headeq guy.ur papa don pay before for come and carry??????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
So u get time to write this message na waaa oooooooooooooo u get time sha

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GO SELL FOR MILE 12 MARKET WITH YOUR FULL GENERATION
I will have to use that in a script Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE UR GENERATION, FIRE BOMB YOU THERE IDIOTSSSSSSS, IF YOU SPOIL MY WORK THUNDER GO FIRE BASTARD LOCAL IDIOT LIKE YOU, FOOLISH PRIMARY SCHOOL LEVEL PEKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ur mother and your father na them you dey talk to.

[email protected]
Quote:
CBN DIRECTOR USING GOOGLEMAIL? TRY TO USE MICROSOFT WORDS TO CORRECT YOUR WRONG SPELLINGS IF YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED.

EVEN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL IS WRONG.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE LEVELS IN GUY? YOUR WRITING HAVE FUCKED YOU UP.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck Off. Real GEESSSS DONT SHOUT, YOU ALREADY SHOUTED AND DAT MAKES YOU A FAKE GUY.
What makes you thik I am in a Cybercafe?
See, You are wrong again and that is cause you are so dumb to evev get a spelling correctly. OLODO MAYEE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE LIE YOU THAT CANNOT MAKE SETENCES SHOULD BE DEPRIVED OF THE INTERNET. SCUM BAG..

YOUR BOSS

[email protected]
Quote:
i find out say u been live for ojuelegba for ayelara to be prieces.cos as u dey talk at write mail lik person wey just commot for ur mama house wey be kpanpala there na him mak u lose respect for toto lik u dey call am.

i no blame u my broder na ur mama i blame wey get bele for men wey she no knw so come born u for her business place i blame no vex u hear.

and from ur mail it is lik u ar planing to wed one of your mama business partner carry go my guy god of your kpanpala business go see u through.

you fuck die on top of where u commot from foolish bastard lik u.
if u dare mail me again i will know that u are just coming out from ur mother's pussy sales business house.leaset i forget how is she cos the last time i fucked her she gave me gonoreah which i had to pay her to go treat herself just cos i bitted u so that she would not die of it.or is she dead?
of someting else bigger than wht she gave me?
ccos soon u will join her from the way u are going after ToTo so small bigman.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU BITTER??? YOU SMELLY FOOL? YOU DON BATH TODAY??? IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Uche Emeka from Ala Igbo
u dey craze.u don hear of Aiye before?black axe na for kegites.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT ALL YOUR GENARATIONS ARE ALL FULLS I CAN FEED YOU AND YOUR ENTAIR GENARATION WITH ALL YOUR DALY NEEDS BASTERD

[email protected] is a big boy Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Dear mumu

see mumu why u dey fool ur self time when u go take bomb get better money na u take they play so big fool i know u we be up to 26 or 27 nd above see i am just a small boy of 19 years hat i have i belive in ur life u can never have any of them see why u nor just respect ur old age and look for money b4 is to late big fool kiss my ass u focking asshole

poor full like this u can call me i am in nigeria mugu

take my number 08075488198

come and work for me old fool

i dey shame for u say u be black kiae mugu of the highest level

old fool if u never get moeny go kill ur self barsterd see u nor even sabi write common mail fool mumu mugu how maga wan take pay u
come and bomb for me and stop asting ur time make ur chidren no ask u where u dey when ur mate dey make money

u know why i nor go insute ur parent bcos they are very poor i can since that from u e just dey pain me say u they waest ur time i never reach ur age when i buy my firts car for 1.5m baby boy hounda mumu

fouck u i no say u nor get work to do continue dey write me cos i nor say u go senior me i go insulte life comot fromur body

if u wan see me come the precident club of friday for ikeja lagos i dey there i wan use up to 450k to do my birthday come and drink ur life with ur friends

tell me say na u that mugu when e dey write me so that i go know u

mumu mumu mumu mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Brother easy now

Hey Brother,

Honestly i did not write your client at all, please mind your mouth because i have been quiet..God is my witness.. I did not write your mugu i am serious brother.

I use Almighty God beg you stop these insult because you dont know who i am.

One thing i must let you know is that they boost of things of Possesion. Any area you are ask of anyone that does Line of Equity in Manitoba , Canada... then you would recognize who you are insulting. I am sorry if i bomb your client. Please am sorry.

From Manitoba , Canada

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another round went out this afternoon, surprising no bounces. Oh wait, thanks to that little filter, one lad should have a full inbox to deal with.

Anyways, round 4 of mass insults went out, two responses already:

Mrbasil Eneh <[email protected]>

Quote:
Lagos maga why are you abusing yourself?

And:

MR GOODVINE COLLINS <[email protected]>

Quote:
he goat,u get time for okija,but im covered with the blood of JESUS CHRIST,
go and die with your shrine,basterd ,opara ashawo,stinking thigs,u will never smell good things in your life.

I wonder if I should send him the goat?

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is an urgent meeting in the jungle.everyone is there,lion,
tigers,cheetas and apes,but the meeting cant start because the MONKEY IS
BUSY READING THIS MAIL.....SHAME FOCK FACE...

Quote:
Good news for sinners,theres a promo in heaven.Die now and get into heaven without judgment.offer last till 12 midnight today.please pass this to other focked up sinners like YOU......SHEET FACE.

Quote:
Idiot,i can see you're furstrated..This curse is upon your family...I can't be touch..You dont know me yet..i'm on a rock..

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Ignatius Imala <[email protected]>

Quote:
UR PAPA NA BIGEST MUMU FOR INTERNET.
Rolling Eyes Lame.

Promise Ibe <[email protected]>

Quote:
FUCK U ASS HOLE::::

REAL SAME BELOW N SAME SHALL B 4 U AND UR GENERATION:

CAPTAIN JOHN PAKAS PAKAS <[email protected]>

Quote:
I WOULD RATHER PREFER YOUR *DELETED* ASS HOLE LOOK I HAVE MADE A LOT OF MONEY IN THIS JOB I AM RIDING HONDA BABBYBOY OKAY. I AM NOT AS POOR AS YOU RAT IN AJOA ESTATE IDIOT YOU HAVE TIME TO BE WRITI9NG RUBISH TO ME RIGHT? YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS TILL YOU GO DEATH.

CAPTAIN JOHN PAKAS

Mr Abdul Gani <[email protected]>

Quote:
4 u to tek much time in writing all des...means dat u are very poor...iwish i can ci u and confirm what poverty hv done wit u..Fool..likeu

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a new insult saying the Yoruba are greater than the Igbos I got some good replys. Laughing

[email protected] I struck a raw nerve with this mugu Twisted Evil

Quote:
Fucking fool Loraine Downing,
How're u,u see that,i used small letter to address u,becos,u're small&poor in a every aspect of life,categorically,in writin,in speakin,in life struggling,in success of life,in life time establishment,in education,who knows if actually,u attended a nursery sch,at all.becos,from the fuckin letter,u wrote,were full of grammatical blunders,why,if u don't know how to compose a letter to a respectable person like,u ought have seek for an external knowledge,so he/she could have helped u out of predicament of grammatical error,that u fuckin son of a bitch addressed me with.who knows if truly u're not a bastard,because,it's only bastards that can address me with such an insultive & disrespectful manner,Small fool like u Loraine Downing,u called ur fuckin self mr fuckin sabi,but u know nothing,aren't u see little witless poor boy like u,useless and fuckin nitwit like u.pls don't 4get to consult ur dictionary for those complex grammar here,because i am know,definitely,u wont understand them with-out seeking an external explanation,foooooooooooooooool

[email protected]

Quote:
Na ogun go kill you and your entire house hold.

Na person say make your papa no get money wey you con dey put that one for people head.

Man no one is the cause of your father poor sarvege so please you are advise to stop been a fool and be serious for once, ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

[email protected]

Quote:
Mr.dreamer i like ur gud will dreams.

i wounder hw u want to go about that now ifaji and owambe had made u all sold all that u had to the ibgo race.

our land properties are been sold to the igbos so sooner or later we would have no where to stay.so i will like u to inform ur basterd father as well if am not saying the truth?

[email protected]

Quote:
STUPID IDIOT, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FIRST AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL WORDS BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT YOUR DIRTHY MOUTH TO CAUSE YOUR GENERATION. HOPELLESS BASTARD. YOU JUST SIT DOWN THERE EATING AMALA. I NO SAY NA WOMAN DEY FEED YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TALKING SENSELESSLY BUT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. STARK ILLITRATE OF YOUR TYPE. SMELLING IDIOT.
piss off assh hole

[email protected] Has given me new siggy material Laughing

Quote:
yourba.........................haahaahahahahaha. shine shine owambe party. how una take be nigerian americans(fake fools) why don't u be urself? anu ohia.

try find money for net instead of cursing trouble for your self. if i catch you for okota cafe where u dey, i go carry u go beer parlour, give u drink and kill you with poison...BEWARE I SABI YOU

[email protected]

Quote:

THANKS A MILLION MY BROTHER FOR YOU MAIL.
I AM AN IGBO MAN,I MEAN A REAL SON OF THE SOIL.
HEAVEN EVEN KNOWS THAT WITHOUT IGBOS THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA,YES WE KNOW YORUBA PEOPLE,TO ME I KNOW THEM AS NOISE MAKES...I MEAN REAL NOISE MAKERS.

IGBOS FOUGHT IN 1967 BECAUSE OF KILLING SO OF THERE PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ,WHAT DID YOROB'S DID AFTER JUNS 12,THERE RIGHT WAS TAKE AWAY FROM THEM AND EVEN ONE OF THEIR ARROW HEADS WAS KILLED STILL NOTHING HAPPENED DO YOU THINK THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TO AN IGBO MAN LIKE THAT?

MY BROTHER I THANK GOD FOR MEETING SOMEONE LIKE YOU.YOU ARE MY BROTHER.
MORE RESPECTS TO IGBO'S

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALSO BLESS ME.

[email protected]

Quote:
where did you wish your succes to begin my friend but that is not your
real name you are stealing online as well. and why are you cursing us
we have not begged of money we are brothers. why te se bunu gaaanaa
haba. moreso u be smally ifit help you with contact as u dey and make
doe.

[email protected]

Quote:
TMIE NA MONEY,PLEASE MY BROTHER STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN SENDING THOSE RUD WORDS TO PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE.COULD YOU PLEASE FIND SOMTHING DOING FROM TODAY.OR DO YOU GAIN ANYTHING IN SENDING THOSE THINGS TO PEOPLE,WELL YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a big fooooooooooooooooooool so try to do something good
yes I am trying to stop scumbag scammers like you Mad

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE BASTARD AND I PROMISE YOU YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT LIVE LONG.

HOW DO YOU BELIVE THAT YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY USELESS SET OF TRIBE.

ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE B/F ENDING OF THIS YEAR AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD FOR YOUR LIVE.

BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:

You must be the biggest fool,prick like you.You are educated yet you live in squalor.Chicken head

[email protected]

Quote:
O boy na wa o!
Look at how little you are! Your tots are so childish it it cries like a baby. The problem is that you are fighting people that are too busy to fight you. You are just making a fool of your self and you know it. Go back and read what you wrote and tell me if it makes good sense. I am a freeman and i am not intimidated by anyone or group of people. Are you free? What are you afraid off? Who is fighting with you? Why are you feeling insecure? there are a thousand things i would like to tell you but i know you are not learned enough to understand what i am saying, so, i would just advice you to try and grow up. You sound like a 15 year old who sees life from one point of view. You need exposure. I know you have not even crossed your precious Yoruba land to other parts of the country not to talk of traveling abroad. Cus if you have, you wouldn't sound so outdated and little.
Grow up boy, dont take the competition too personal. Use it as a motivational factor to bring out the best in yourself for the benefit of your race and country at large.
Stop fooling around thinking you are smart. You need to open your eyes and mind to the truth. Be careful of what comes out of your mouth my Yoruba brother. Lets learn to tolerate each other and live in peace. We are all important no matter how small a tribe is. We are joined together in one unity and divided we shall eventually fall. Be wise and think straight. Do not joke about everything. Learn to bring out the very best in you and affect other peoples life. That is the real success my friend. It is not having all the money and power i the world. It is self fulfillment in the lives you have touched and things you have done in the society. So my friend and brother, where should i place you? successful or a failure?
Words of wisdom
A pure 100% blooded Naija Boy

[email protected]

Quote:
You will end this year in sorrow and you will not leave to see next year by the
grace of God Amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
AM NOT AN IGBO AM FROM DELTA STATE AN URHOBO BY TRIBE,WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE THAT?WE CAN BE FRIENDS

[email protected]

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU NO FIT CORRECT SENTENCE, SOMEBODY WE GO RULE NIGERIA. YOU BE WERE. A FUCKING BASTARD AND RACIST THAT CAN NOT LOOK BEYOND YORUBA KINGDOM. NA WHEN YOU COME DENOUCE MOHAMMED? NOW YOU DEY CALL GOD, THANK YOUR ALLAH SAY UNA GET ISREAL WEY BE IGBOS FOR NIGERIA. ONYE ARA.

Well that was fun Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, I also sent out a tiny script insulting Igbos today. This is what I received during the first hour. I expect even more replies to come because there were rather few bounces and the time was probably not the best one for fast replies.

[email protected] (used the N word a lot...)
Quote:
Guy if i no write u back he go just be like say u sabi talk but please read ur lips any time when u dey write person anything like this .

Watin pain me pass be say u called ur self yoruba guy still yet u no wake up more than watin u say u dey do.

Oversea way u dey use dey proud so tell me na watin u dey do for there?

Higher's something u dey do there no go pass say dey clean house for white people or u dey wash tiolet then when u come back to *DELETED* u go dey poss say u get bar na that time u go remembe say u sabi speak some yeye english which when u dey *DELETED* na garri u dey sale up and down.

Or u dey there dey do the same job like this and u call urself *DELETED* guy u 4get yoruba proverb say (Aga ti ni omo ni inu ki pariwo) but just dey see ur self like mumu.

For u make i let u understand i be confirm *DELETED* guy even yoruba g too.

Think of how to make ur bar no be say u go dey curse people bcus u don manage reach oversea.

Guy think wise

[email protected]
Quote:
MR NOISE MAKER. EMPTY BARREL MAKES SUCH NOISE BARRISTER IKWE.
I GET HOUSE, AND GET FINE CAR. NA JD BABA DE THROW THIS FM. NA YOU DE
SUFFER EVEN IF U DEY NAIJA DEY CHOP BETTER. U NOT FIT RICH HALF WHERE
I DON RICH. I DEY STUDY INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY FOR UNIVERSTY OF STAMBIC
ARIZONA. UK. WHAT ELSE.
EVEN IF BROTHERS CANNOT WELCOME THEMSELVES BUT CURSE THEMSELVES THAT
MEANS YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE MOTHER FUKER A POOR MENTALITY MAD MAN.

[email protected] (in large red font)
Quote:
GUY HW FAR WATIN BE THIS ONES NOW NA SO YOU BE? YOU DEY SPOIL MY JOB A BI....AND THE MAG COME PAY YOU COME RUN..........ANDU COME TELL THE MAGA MAKE E NO ANSWER ME AGAIN...........GUY NO BE SO...............GUY WE ALL NA ONE AND THE THESAME JOB WE ALL DEY INTO SO NO POUR SAND FOR MY GARRI......I TAKE GOD BEG YOU..........HW FAR U DON GO WITH THE MAGA......HE SAY HE PAY YOU 4500DOLLARS AND THAT ONE NO BE SMALL MONEY .......OGUN GO PUSH YOU...AYELALA GO KILL YOU.FIRST THING TODAY I GO TAKE YOUR NAME AND UR ADDRESS GO THERE SO THEM GO WORK ON YOU WITHIN 7WORKING DAY FRON TODAY SO BE WERE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU MAKE U KNOW SAY NA WAITIN YOU USE UR HAND COURSE FOR YOUR SELF BE THAT.OK SO OPEN YUR HEAR NOW 7 DAYS…..I NO DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NA VERY BAD THING AND E NO GOOD FOR GMEN ANYBODY WEY DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NO DEY LAST YOU KNOW WHY BOIZ GO QUICK KILL AM WITHOUT WASTING TIME. NOTE SAY D ONLY ADVISE I GET FOR U B SAY MAKE U WATCH AROUND U NA UR VERY GUY DEY DO THIS KIND TIN DEM DON DO ME SO WATCH UR BACK LATER MAN

CALL ME ON +22508939623

ONE LUV - OLATUNJI - CHAIRMAN DI GOMERBOYZ
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tried some voodoo

[email protected]

Quote:
onye ofemmanu you cannot even spell and write correct grammer bastard illiterate pussy sucker, you forget your are from an adulterous generation that migrated from cotonu were voodom was used to enshrine and blind your forefathers, no wonder u too much mention of voodoo a lineage you came from.
look out how your kins, grandfathers , elders statemen indeed, society elders indeed fornicate and pregnate their daughters in public imbecile,i am not suprise course you lineage are from an abomidable nation,descendants of sodom and gomorah .

imbecile like you fed by the hausas and slave for them just to eat the crumbles they left on the table, you forget how the huasas kill your kinsmen like fowls in ajegunle market, do i name them for u fool, ask sergent roggers, you claim to be offemmanu
hahahahahahahha ur are a bigfool fool for nothing for saying it out, what have you people given to nigeria nop be to be sabouteurs
talk now and do another next because of fear, the hausas know u people , you people serve us as slaves dirty pigs like you and ur forefathers get mouth to say u be offe mmanu and jews of africa hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
inshort ur are disgrace, ur sentence tells me that u must be a pedophile m practicing ur abominable act in togo or cotounou impregnating little madgirs under age and fleeing from one plavce to another bigfool

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent replies you folks are posting. Keep ooooooooonn!!!!

@SS --- I did not know you were bombing from okota cafe Laughing That one cracked me up

I've got a few new ones in myself

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE GOAT OH.IF U NO BE FOOL WHY U DEY RESPOND FOR WETIN NO CONCERN U?ANY NA GOD GO DISTROY ALL UR FAMILY.U DEY CALL ME MUGU MEANWHILE NA U BE CONFORM MUGU.GOD PUNISH.SAY AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEDU HOW FAR

YOU FUCK UP

o boy am a guy man so only god can juge me no bi say if i send mail and e come enter your box you go come dey talk like say me and you get some before,o boy i just write you because one of late brother name na chinedu

so boy i dey accra ghana

big boy on my own ok

i no like the way you do me do me

my name na

MBA I FROM ABIA

OK

I NO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER COS UR NOT A GUY

WHITE MAN COME CARRY ALL THEY OIL FOR NIGER YOU NO FEET WRITE THEM ALL THIS UR HERE TELLING I NO KNOW WETIN I GO CALLAM

O BOY BE TAL UR TIME AND MAKE YOU WACH UR MOUNTH

THAT IS ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
U be mumu, bastered.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu how far?i just want you to that you just bless me.after ur noise God just bless me dey go.
Well i hear you and i promise you sey all you talk will land for your head because real guy wey u claim sey u be no dey course him fellow guy.
Lets watch and see how your life will turn into.
You will go mad and beg on the street before august 28th,have this date in mind.
Next time you will learn how to follow ppl you dont know.
If you get proposal don't start writing rubbish because the real guy know's that it is not made for him,all you need is to delete it and go away but not to start writing letters.
I will show you,very soon!

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU SELF. U B GUY LIKE ME U JUST DEY FUCK UP NOR B SO GUY, WE B 1 BROTHER. ANY HOW I HAIL U SHALL

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father,, ur papa get out u monkkey

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey mad you nor well how meaning work they your country wey una yeye government creat out for the common men...i go school pass you everything i know pass u but na how u get person dey get job for your yeye country..wey poeple dey surfer dem dey smile jurn am..i don tire to dey follow poeple wey nor get right from wrong..see una president wey he call him self obj. benin lagos road wey he done talk seens second wey i take enter that their sit them never still do am till date..see your big mouth you wan tell me say u merit the possition wey u dey so...even na him even bring this una yeye efcc com out but waiting una do do ever seens...mumu like you nor dey finish see you u never know...nor be same money una dey collect from poeple..see ur big head..go find work like say na u find there wey u they..nor be ur uncle or you father get there for you...nor your brian you take pass for school mumu..they there we go they do am till una country we get monet to come kill all of them wey nor want make that country better..i go come with full force come eradicate..but you jurn them...you think say God nor dey see una...live them jo.. make them chop...wait for the time they come wey every body go bear he name nor be u wey dey bear your rubish pap name...na here i talk reach i nor get you time..pdp still they there waiting una do
later una go come say them they sick them nor well before you knw them don form like ayamesiga of bayelsa wey comot with woman rapa waiting una do..mad people efcc your father head..pack your face..with your big head..come catch me..i dey wait for u maga..mugu..will never stop na them IBB start am waiting una fit do am..poeple wey them sale the country waiting una do..go die jo...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED*, SO U GET TIME TO WRITE SHIT INSTEAD OF U TO CONTINUE LOOKING FOR WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR U ARE THERE BUSY ABUSING YOURSELF NOT ME. PEOPLE LIKE U ARE JUST THERE SPOILING THINGS, I WONDER HOW U'RE GOING TO MAKE IT WITH THIS UR LEVEL OF REASONING.

[email protected] is a black axe Shocked
Quote:
I be black axe as you talk am but if you try to do anything i go treat you like bird on line and if i see you phisiccaly, i go katapot you like bird, and if you be maga, you go buy my second car.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS MAGA GO PAY YOU TILL YOU DIE...YOUR FATHER.....YOUR MAMA TOTO SWEET PASS HONEY/SUGER MAD MAN NA YOU BI.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some more replies --- REMAIN BLESSED OOOOOO!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IS THIS A THREAT OR WHAT? YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR WRITTING ALL THESE NONSENSE THINGS TO ME, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO USE THE COMPUTER NOT TO EVEN TALK OF GETTING ONLINE TO WRITE MAILS TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW FROM ADAM. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DI WITH YOU ASSHOLEYOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF NIGERIA AND YOU WILL DIE OF POVERTY... LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO READ UNDERSTAND, I DON'T UNDERSTAND ONE BIT OF WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME. IF YOU HAVE SPIRITUAL POWERS YOU SHOULD BE USING IT FOR SOMETHING GOOD. NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA NO LET NIGERIA BETTER. I KNOW NO HOW OLD YOU GO REACH BEFORE YOU STOP TO BE FOOL FOR LIFE? FOOL LIKE YOU S'POSE DEY COLLECT MONEY FROM WHITE MEN AND NOT TALKING TO SOMEONE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING FOR MONEY, IF YOU NEED MONEY I WILL SEND YOU SOME MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION. YOU CAN CALL ME THROUGH 00225 66759277 I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE TO YOU FOOL

[email protected] wants a cam session Laughing
Quote:
Hello,
I never know why u saiding all this mails to me, i made a mistake at start to reply a moron like you , reading your e mails is just a wasting of time.U dont know who i am, if u have a yahoo messenger give it to me, i will fix a date with u then i will chat with u on cam, u aint do anything for me.

Then i will now help u as i did for many people like you. O boy u are missing biggerly. Am ready to meet you online then u will confirm who i am, then if u are strong man and u can stand man like me i will give u add where u can meet me next month when i go to nigeria for my wedding.

I forgive you as i know you knows nothing ..... add me to [email protected] let chat on messenger and let me know you are the babaalawo so as i can accept to add u

Take care.
God loves me more than u, so u dey vex baba God. U go wound ooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Omo,

Wetin come bring all these one na ! Na me abi you be Obasanjo wey chop US$16 M.
Wetin you want mek your broda do to survive,If i beg you you go fit give me ?
Omo hold your side and burst matter.If you cannot beat them Na to join O ooo !

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: o tu gbawa kwa nne gi, make yr papa family close
yr mama no tell you say, you be bastard, i know d person wey fuck yr mama get yr bellena d time wey yr mama they do ashawo 4 ajegule ney all dos alaye boy donate amu 4 her to born you bastard that was deliver with pletin different kind blood and deseason like HIV, STAPHYLLOCOCUS, CADADIETIES AND BLACK BLOOD CELL, INCLUDING silku cell donate blood 4 yr deliver,so make u go look 4 yr papa and d village wey u come fr. if i dey lie ask yr mama dis thing she will tell u, u born by a female dog.i will tell yr village kins men that u are not fr that village and i will bright out the proved be 4 them so that u will go and look 4 yr village.
and if you are real cbn worker, mark it, b 4 the end of june they will sack u and you will die like ant.
may d gods of that OGWUGWU SHRINE 4 OKIJA close yr entire family, and remember this word i write to you today, that yr entire family will not see d end of this year.
bye stupid bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fucking fool Chinedu Williams ,
How're u,u see that,i used small letter to address u,becos,u're small&poor in a every aspect of life,categorically,in writin,in speakin,in life struggling,in success of life,in life time establishment,in education,who knows if actually,u attended a nursery sch,at all.becos,from the fuckin letter,u wrote,were full of grammatical blunders,why,if u don't know how to compose a letter to a respectable person like,u ought have seek for an external knowledge,so he/she could have helped u out of predicament of grammatical error,that u fuckin son of a bitch addressed me with.who knows if truly u're not a bastard,because,it's only bastards that can address me with such an insultive & disrespectful manner,Small fool like u Chinedu Williams,u called ur fuckin self mr fuckin sabi,but u know nothing,aren't u see little witless poor boy like u,useless and fuckin nitwit like u.pls don't 4get to consult ur dictionary for those complex grammar here,because i am know,definitely,u wont understand them with-out seeking an external explanation,foooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I FUCK YOUR MAMA IF YOU REACH HOUSE MAKE YOU ASK HER WELL.....
oboy your father if you feel say you na go FET make ham people like me we do make ham so i just bdet sorry 4 you and your dirty mama your u dey course your life don ben finish you don frisr write i bone you . you come dey feel say na your mouth big pass na Arow man you dey talk to so i
F you na say you ragged come make we see WHO go frist die your mamamammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i fuck her i na pay her if you reach house make you ask her well

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Saturday edition of Lad Chronicles has arrived Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Obo iya ma faya ni ni agbara Esu!

Ngbada ebe i feel na i ga pari nne na nna gi,otu ahu ko ga di kwara gi na ezi nulo nna gi.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in jesus name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Chineke kpokwa gi oku. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Agwo sutukwa gi onu.

Egbe burukwa umu gi. Amadioha kpokwa gi oku. I yiri ikwikwi. Ama nna

gi chiekwa.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Good news to you also.

look my friend, all this is for you because na your brother teach us this things wey we de do, so no amount of curse you can make on me it shall never and ever get to me because am cover with the blood of JESUS , so anything you like you say that is for you and your family,

furk you , furk evry body around you, and get down into the pite of 6'fith and sleep in hell,basterd,

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GWAWAKWAA NNE GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEN DER

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawakwa nne gi bastard.

usu rachakwa otu na amu nne gi na nna gi.

awusa ego nri ya gwuru foooooollll.

[email protected] provided a nice rant, but is it original?
Quote:
Subject: OK THANKS MY DEAR FOR THE INFORMATION S.

Fucking fool like u,
How're u,u see that,i used small letter to address u,becos,u're small&poor in a every aspect of life,categorically,in writin,in speakin,in life struggling,in success of life,in life time establishment,in education,who knows if actually,u attended a nursery sch,at all.becos,from the fuckin letter,u wrote,were full of grammatical blunders,why,if u don't know how to compose a letter to a respectable person like,u ought have seek for an external knowledge,so he/she could have helped u out of predicament of grammatical error,that u fuckin son of a bitch addressed me with.who knows if truly u're not a bastard,because,it's only bastards that can address me with such an insultive & disrespectful manner,Small fool like u ,u called ur fuckin self mr fuckin sabi,but u know nothing,aren't u see little witless poor boy like u,useless and fuckin nitwit like u.pls don't 4get to consult ur dictionary for those complex grammar here,because i am know,definitely,u wont understand them with-out seeking an external explanation,foooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Bad news for yah

You are just nothing but a big good full. Like u hav't got real work doing.Just pay for cyber waisting your moda fucker time insulting your lords.

Keep writing and keep waisting ur scum time,After you calculate the real time you've waisted insulting people that can buy your family as a whole..

Keep dying monkey..

[email protected]
Quote:
SUKA BALE YO TUAYOMAT BALE.

YA NI HACHU GAVARIT STABO BALE

GO SUCK YOUR MAMA POPPO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i hear you sir

i see ur family is cursed already and they shall remain cursed forever untill u learn to bless others
stay bless and be warned to learn hw to talk to people cos u do not knw who u are writting or talking to be carefull fool.
Idiot. It was a blessing in disguise Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
olboy u smoke weed before u come online,make u no dey smoke again oh,u go soon enter market,u hear

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR GENERATIONS GO DIE FOULLLLL

[email protected] seems so have its' knickers in a knot. Large font size for emphasis Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Subject: OK THANKS MY DEAR FOR THE INFORMATION S.

Fucking fool Loraine Downing Huh?,
How're u,u see that,i used small letter to address u,becos,u're small&poor in a every aspect of life,categorically,in writin,in speakin,in life struggling,in success of life,in life time establishment,in education,who knows if actually,u attended a nursery sch,at all.becos,from the fuckin letter,u wrote,were full of grammatical blunders,why,if u don't know how to compose a letter to a respectable person like,u ought have seek for an external knowledge,so he/she could have helped u out of predicament of grammatical error,that u fuckin son of a bitch addressed me with.who knows if truly u're not a bastard,because,it's only bastards that can address me with such an insultive & disrespectful manner,Small fool like u Loraine Downing,u called ur fuckin self mr fuckin sabi,but u know nothing,aren't u see little witless poor boy like u,useless and fuckin nitwit like u.pls don't 4get to consult ur dictionary for those complex grammar here,because i am know,definitely,u wont understand them with-out seeking an external explanation,foooooooooooooooool

[email protected] provided an amusing but probably plagiarised script.
Quote:
Subject: I AM VERY SORRY TO!

know you are such a BASTARD little did i know that it was a MAD Image man coupled with a Goat that gave birth to you *DELETED*....well i dont blame you, it is because your MAD Image father goes around the refuse dump to get you food to eat that is why you think you have more than enough and also has giving you time to become ALARAKA i know you know what that means.

Well i know that in that your shrine you will have enough MAD Image MEN there i mean the members of you FATHER'S house all the same say me hi to them.

Hope to see what your *DELETED* look like soon,by the way i will be glad to give your mother to my DOG so as to give her a son that will also look like you this thing, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.Image

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SON OF A DOG SOON.Image

+447031925948
Don't be inconsiderate and call him between 0200hrs and 0600hrs or pass his number onto other lads.

[email protected]
Quote:
Onye Iberibe ka ibu.Isi adicha gi mma.Nkita rakwa nne gi Oyu..Rachakawa Otu nne gi.If I ever hear from you again I will curse you.Odika iga secha igbo ndia unu na di ese isi ngbaka abia unu.If you write to me again I will send you to hell fire without any time westing.Onye Iberibe.

[email protected] has some interpersonal issues to sort.
Quote:
You are a good for nothing Igbo person. Why not mind your business and let me mind mine too?

You see what, you are worse than a piece of shit. I ya lo ma je e ku

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FROM YOUR MAMA TOTO OKE TO YOUR MOTHERS TOTO

poor man like you

[email protected] needs to learn how to write an original curse or insult.
Quote:
Subject: Thanks.

HEY BIG FOOL OR GOAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MR FOOL? CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IDOIT. WE ARE NOT QUARELLING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING FOOL.

IF YOU ARE CORRECT GUYMAN YOU CANNOT BE SAYING ALL THESE MESS TO YOUR FAMILY. BUT I PRAY THAT GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND AT SAME TIME HELP YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE HUNGRY. HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN .

THE HUNGER IN YOU HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU TOTAL FAMILY. BUT BE CAREFUL BECAUSE I WILL CURSE YOU AND YOU GET CRUSHED BY BIKE MEN ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.THIS IS FREE ADVICE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE WRITING THIS MESS TO.

HOW EVER TELL ME ONE SIMPLE REASON THAT WILL MAKE YOU NOT TO DIE WETHIN 8 HOURS. ALREADY WE ARE SHARING YOUR BASTARD MEAT IN OUR SHIRINE NOW FOR COMSUMPTION. YOU SON OF A BITCH, *DELETED*, A SLAVE IN IBO LAND PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALLISM AND STEALING. THIEF.

IT IS BETTER YOU COME BACK LAGOS AND BECOME A THIEF AND DIE BY ANTI CRIME GUN FIGHTERS. { PIG} THEN MAKE MONEY AND SHOVE IT TO YOUR MOTHERS DEATH TOTO AND YOUR FATHER'S 54 INCHES PENNIS.

BASTARD. GO TO HELL IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OK.

MR. FERDINANDO MEYERS
+44739272728.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREETINGS I HOPE DIS DAY FINDS YOU WELL oooooo

[email protected]

Quote:

NA YOUR POOR FATHER AND MOTHER AN GO DIE......I GIVE YOU TWO WEEKS,....JUST TWO WEEKS U GO LOST 3PERSON FROM YOU FAMILY.........MUMU

[email protected] Provides this lovely rant.

Quote:
Your email is showing peter Johnson, the name you have on the email Carson Hilliard that is how we know fraud stars. You are one of us
Why are you stupid ofe mmanu people are interested in our oil, we want to be alone to answer our name but you Yoruba idiots and sycophants cannot leave us alone, so what ever you see, take it that way, I am sorry that it pains you so much, please bear with us until you leave us alone. Obasanjo is a Yoruba who destroy the country in 8 years and trying to be so greed to go for third term, his own fraud is nothing to write home about, go and tell him first. He spent $16b in power supply, how many countries in West Africa have such money? I want to ask you if you have seen any light in your house for 8 years if not generator. His daughter Iyabo have steal her own and run away for EFCC, she thought because his father created EFCC and she can do anything. You think Hausa man is stupid; she and his father will definitely go to gail. They are the people spoiling the image of our country in whole world. Just because of ordinary naira10m which I know I have collected if from Mugu 100 times more than the money. So you can tell me who is fooling who, she abandoned her duty in national assembly because of pie nut which her father cannot give her a little from what he stole, she rather want to come and still her own instead of begging his father because his father told her to go because there is an open door in Nigerian government, now all of them will pay their price, She thought EFCC is for Igbo and internet businessmen like us, is for everybody my brother. You are talking about fuck you, the same Obasanjo go fuck his sons which, what a sham that Yoruba is bringing to this country, that is a record former president of Nigeria, think of other former presidents in other country. Obasango committed abomination in this country. My friend you better die, this is just the beginning, if you reply this massage, I will know that the madness in you is incurable. Fuck you and Yoruba Land. That is why Hausa is regretting giving power to Yoruba man who will after getting what he want and betray who give him the power, now he think he is too smart to return the power to Hausa, he just being a foolish man because the person is opening his anus now, why not give the power to another Yoruba man because he knows that you people are green snake in a green grass.

Is like you don’t know we are doing well to our country, all the money our government moved out from our country, we are repatriating it back so that we have balanced economy. If not we will be ding in hunger, you must have benefited from such money in one way or the other. Even if you are pastor, such money has been use in church donation or something like that. Just support our loot repatriating program. Obasango collected all the Abacha loot and add to his own, where is the money? I need the answer. Those white men who will come and they award contract but they cannot complete the work and run away with the money, what kind of fraud is that? That is 419 too. So 419 is everywhere even in the church where you worship.

To heal with you, you want us to die and you take over our oil, just ask God for forgiveness of what you said because now any where I see Yoruba man, I will make him my friend and when he comes closer to me, I will poison him or her, that is another Biafran war. I promise you that because of what you said, you have cause another secret war now. See and kill.

Quote:

[email protected]

Quote:
Please i dont understand your english,are u from China?oppen up please for i can make you a resonable person in life and even elighting you because you look very timid

[email protected]

Quote:
u more than fucker

[email protected] thinks he is a ganster Laughing

Quote:
yo fool you need to take a chill pile it seem that you father and mother did you wrong *DELETED* go fuck with them and not me bitch

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA YOU DEY TELL, STUPID HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU. DEY SPOLL MY WORK I NO GO BETER FOR YOU AS YOU SEE POOR PEOPLE WHEN DEY FIND WAITING TO CHOP YOU COME DEY SPOLL MY BUENESS YOUR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE IF NO STOP THIS SHIT NO WORK FOR NIGERIA WAITING MAN GO DO IF GET MONEY GIVE I GO STOP OK BUY THANKS FROM CHUKWUKA 08033603947 CALL ME MAKE WILL TALK

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL OOOOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender you bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros,

How far? i dey lome dey runs things, abeg if you get matirial send for me pls na one love ohh:

Omo nothing do you
I was glad to send him some more insults Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a born bastard of the highest order and a fool forever, where is your mama ? what happened to her,,,, ritualist on oath...............devil waits for your coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: re: you are very stupid animal
all your family members will died this week

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT ur mates dey 4 system dey find money,bomb the whole of yankee,u dey rite silly jokes 2 me r u BENT.I dont have time 4 IDLE yabs *DELETED*,IM ALL BOUT MY MONEY{$$$$$$$$$$}.SO next time UR BANK ACCOUNT GETS OLDER HOLLA @ ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
you all dis yahoo boys wey spoil our business,jail is awaitn for you.to allow us do our cartell.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH HUMAN BEING ON EARTH. YOU DEY STREET, AND YOU CON DEY COURSE STREET BOY. THE MONEY I HAVE IN THIS LIFE , IM SURE YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ANY, SO I PRAY FOR YOU TO MAKE SOME MONEY, SO AS YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NO POINT IN COURSING SOME ONE YOU DONT KNOW.

SAIL ON FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH STUPID IGBO BOY..

GO CALL YOUR PAPA MAKE HIM COME HELP ME DO STOP ORDER YOU BASTARD.

MAYE NO GO EVER PAY YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Correct yr english and then we can talk if u cant, man i advice you to go back to school cos this would lead you nowhere.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy work and let peace be.I now see you are in Nigeria .I am sorry cant talk to you again.Just pray you make money.

cheerz.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WATIN HAPPEN NA I NO U BEFORE WAY U COME CAUSE ME LIKE THAT OMO TAKE TIME I NI LIKE THAT IF U N0 SAY U NO BE MAGA WHY U CIEM DEY REPLY ME.MUMU LIKE U OLD MAN WAY NO DEY SHAME U PAPA DEY VILAGE DEY FARM U DEY HERE DEY DEY TALK RUBBISH SEE PEOPLE LIKE U SUPPOSE THEY BIAFRA DEY ROST GARRI SEE IF U NO SAY G NO PAY GO DEY SELL GALA 4 HOLD-UP U HAER ME MAGA LIKE IF TO SAY I NO SAY U BA BIG MAGA I 4 STONE U NEXT OF KIN MAGA WAY U 4 PAY ME 10.000.0000 USD MAGA NO WORRY I GOD GO LET ME SEE U FACE TO FACE I GO CUT UR RAR GIVE U CHOP.MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
guy what have i done to you for you to cos me like this, well you said that you have sacrifise goat for river shrine i want you to know that the almighty GOD i'm service is great than that man made gods your serviceing but you still beleive in all this man made gods well toooooooooooo bad please guy come out from darkness to light (PLEASE FOR YOUR ADVICE FORGET THAT THING YOU SEE HOW I CALL IT THAT THING YOU ARE SERVICE AND FOLLOW THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT CREAT YOU AND GIVE YOU LIVE EVEARYDAY BY DAY I PERSONALY INVITE YOU TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS LIGHT HIMSELF PLEASE MY FOLLOW GUY MAY ALMIGHTY GOD I AM SERVICE BLESS YOU I MILLION TIMES EVERY DAY IN YOUR LIFE BYE.)

[email protected]
Quote:
IF EXPERIENCED PEOPLE MEETS G MEN ON INTERNET THEY WILL EXCHANGE CONTACT AND IDEAS BUT IF YOU MEET FOOLS THEY ALWAYS SENT INSULTIVE MAILS.

THIS IS HOW THE GOATS(NOT EVEN BOYS) ARE SEPERATED FROM THE MEN. I HAVE A LOT OF CONTACTS THAT I MET ONLINE AND THEY ARE PROGRESSIVE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT TOPOGRAPHICALLY SOUND, BUT IN YOUR CASE YOU ARE LIKE A THIEF THAT THROWS STONE ON THIEVES.

BE WISE AND STOP BEEN FOOLISH.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still getting a few trickling in from the last mass insult email:

REV ANTHONY <[email protected]>

Quote:
Onye Ofe Mmanu ,dirty tribe .I wonder where you are now
.Don't worry I will see you one day and make use of your dirty kidney.

Good Nigerian indeed fuck your old mother in the village !!!!

"ADMIN.OFFICE Omni Hotels" <[email protected]> knows how to use Wikipedia and looked up my character.

Quote:
Dr Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR (born 28 July 1960) is a Nigerian economics professor and the Governor and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). He has been Governor since 29 May 2004.[1] He is also a member of the British Department for International Development's International Advisory Group.[1]

Dr Soludo has been a visiting scholar at the International Monetary Fund, the University of Cambridge, The Brookings Institute, the University of Warwick and the University of Oxford and a visiting professor at Swarthmore College (USA). He has also worked as a consultant for a number of international organizations, including The World Bank, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, and the United Nations Development Programme.[2][3][4][1][5]

Soludo is a core professional in the business of macroeconomics. He obtained his three degrees and then professorship at the University of Nigeria in Nsukka, Enugu State. He graduated with a First Class Honors degree in 1984, an M.Sc. Economics in 1987, and a Ph.D. in 1989, winning prizes for the best student at all three levels.[1][5][6]

He has been trained and involved in research, teaching and auditing in such disciplines as the multi-country macro econometric modeling, techniques of computable general equilibrium modeling, survey methodology and panel data econometrics, among others. Soludo studied and taught these courses at many Universities, including Oxford, Cambridge and Warwick. He has co-authored, co-edited and authored about ten books on this subject matter.[6]

In 1998 Soludo was appointed to the position of professor of economics at the University of Nigeria; the next year he became a visiting professor at Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, US.[1]

Soludo joined the federal government in 2003. Prior to his May 2004 appointment to the bank chairmanship[7], he held the positions of Chief Economic Adviser to former President Obasanjo and Chief Executive of the National Planning Commission.[1].

In January 2008, in a speech to the Nigerian Economic Society, he predicted consolidation in the private banking industry, saying "By the end of 2008, there'll be fewer banks than there are today. The restructuring of the banking industry has been attracting funds from local and foreign investors, which have increased banks' ability to lend to customers".[8] He hopes to see Nigeria become Africa's financial hub,[9] and considers microfinance important to the federal government's economic policies.[10]

Since April 2008 he has been facing several anti-corruption panels set up by the Nigerian authorities[citation needed][11] for allegedly having surreptitiously[12] invested[13] US$480 million of public funds in a private company called African Finance Corporation (AFC).[citation needed][14][15]

On 7th May 2008, many newspapers in Nigeria reported[16] that the preliminary report of the panel[17] found Soludo guilty[18] and the AFC has been directed[19] to return the money the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Charles Chukwuma Soludo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
Incumbent
Assumed office
May 29, 2004
President Olusegun Obasanjo, then Umaru Yar'Adua
Preceded by J. O. Sanusi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born 28 July 1960
Aguata LGA, Anambra State
Nationality Nigerian
Spouse Nonye
Children Four

Prof. with all these information therein,you are not a real IBO man,born and bought up in Igbo land,Bye!!!

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAW FAR? MORE GUYS DONE LAND IN MY BOX ooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOL

POOR & HUNGRY BASTARD

[email protected] Mr Lisa is looking for work anyone care to help her Razz

Quote:
hello bross this is one of your guy from malaysia,pls bross i dont know maybe u can get me box for work or mailer so i can work with u,pls an pls i we like to here from u pls

[email protected]
Quote:

my guy i dont believe that there is person like you on heart after telling you that am from yoruba you are doing this way are you GOD so many people when they see there people they areciate you you are doing this way igbo show good example than we call yoruba dont you know se iwo o mo ni o ko n fork up kin ni o n se e gan na am trying to even cam down cant we shere money i wonder kind of person like you if you see yoruba like you you in another country you cant help why yoruba o ro nu yoruba n pa ara won nitori owo won para won nitori ipo sugbon awon ni wo pew ni baba ni ona wo listen if you dont want patnership dont mail me again since av i ever abused you? ronu man ronu
ti ti temi niyen oh mi oki n se mugu or ode mo mo bi mo se le block ee o ronu kii o ba mi soro ba se ma wo owo kin de fun e lowo ilu ti mo wa

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE BLACK SHIP OF THE FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
may all ur wishes come back to you and not live long in ur life cause u are
causing me u dont know who i am anyway is not necessary 4 u but 87 thousand
pound wiil be spend after your berial ceremony you are wishing me long life
for your acuse u might not know am not in naija not ibo u see ur lifeless
manner of expressing your self to somebody u dont know.
die 4 life. idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
STUPID IGBO MAN YOUR PAPA THERE

[email protected]

Quote:
Listen Up fool

i aint no igbo man and beside i got notin 2 do with an effigy like u , U dont just go about insultin any1 u see on net , That aint cool fool , that shows ur level of social deviancy.
wake up ..
Guy aint for retards like u , u dont follow ethics of the game , if u know d pars prototem of this game u wont be sayin shit ...with ur pussy-like mouth..
no maga was born to be urs ..

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FROM THE DESK OF ANNOYED MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
u this little ofe mmanu biy no dey fear abi? if u dey tell urself the truth u go know say yoruba no get bearing 4 this game, no matter how dem try.

U no dey fear?

ur mama & papa no tell u? abi u no get papa?

[email protected]
Quote:
as your name goes ( IKWE) which means murter so your life and that of your generation to come will be. There shall not be farwardness in your life. reproach and backwardness shall be your portion. your gamily and your decendant will rot in hell. no good thing shall ever come near you or any one around you.

bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE MODER FUKERS?

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid , thunder fire u there !

[email protected]
Quote:
fake barrister,
you and your yoruba land is rubish.God bless igbo people they are God children like isreal.
na yoruba na big thief such like obasanjo and her daughter ayobo and other stupid yoruba like foolish abiola who die into his enemy hand like fowl.
listen if i meet you insulting igbo i will kill you with my hands foolish fake gun man
go and perish in hell
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
I have been sending the lads "I found a photo of your mama Laughing NSFW http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/44782c946e.jpg

That, a well worded ASEM, and some harvested phone numbers, will start a war Laughing

You just game me an idea. But I need to study up on ladspeak.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kent --- sometimes lads who respond to insults give their number. You can always attach it to your next script. If you need help with ladspeak, PM me.

@all --- got more back in. I changed things up a bit. I hit a few differnt sources for lad addresses and I included some stuff strongside sent me into my script and it touched a nerve. Laughing

[email protected] is really creative Rolling Eyes
Quote:
YUOR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
all you are saying is shit.... if you are in this game and you send all these nonsense to people then you are just a chicken that makes noise.....
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU IDIOT WEN NO GO SCHOOL.FIRE KILL YOU WITH THE STUPID MESSAGE WHEN YOU SEND ASHAWO WEN NO GET WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu npama, Anuohia wuruawu. Idiot. If you say any further thing, i will ask your Neighbor who gave me your contact to set you up. be worned.

[email protected]
Quote:
your english de smell.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na wa for you oh,,,, i no vex for all this curse wey you curse me oh!! i just dey wonder weda you be nigerian at all, and if so,, then i believe you no be job man wey dey hustle, probably you come from a rich home well that is good but unfortunately for me i am not rich and i do not come from a rich home.

I wan ask you,, is it my fault that your email is among the bulk emails that i am sending. Is it not obvious that the mail is not meant for nigerians? well like i said i do not think you are farmiliar with these stuffs.I receive countless number of scam mails in my email, but it doesnt bother me, instead i try to steal one or two ideas, just like the one i sent to you. At least if you do not respond positively, some others will.

You virtually cursed me in your mail, it hurst though cos if i had a responsible job and sitting in my office, i know that no one will EVER address me the way you did, but what can a bloody nigerian like me do? but i will pray for you. God will bless you and grant you all your heart's desires.

This world is too small and too short,,, expand your view and life quick. Regards.

Star.

So i send him some more abuse, he replies
Quote:
You say you be job man,,, i dey very disappointed in you. Firstly, i just take all your words as childish and very silly cos "BIG DAWGS DON'T BARK", yeah they don't, every gee man wey don see chedas no go dey brag like you do. Secondly, Gee men don't disrespect cos they don't know what the other might have for him, so they accept with open arms cos it's a street thing, it's all about the hustle. and for your info, i dont work in cafes, i am comfortable to browse 24/7 hrs of the day in my crib. Even if you curse till next year, i don't give a damn cos i hope to meet people like you who try to "downgrade" so probably you could learn a thing or two before you understand what's up.

It doesn't hurt to learn. to be frank with you i no even know why i even dey reply you, cos you aint got love, abi you think say na by gee na im life take end? i sorry for you...but i still dey pray for you sha make God Bless you. Amen.

WATCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Star.

[email protected]
Quote:
I PITY FOR YOU. WHO DO YOU THIS THING. CHAI

[email protected]
Quote:
it seems u r jobless, why don't u tell me so i can give u small job than writing this like someone who is frustrated. Make u no die for this business o

[email protected] gave us some new material Very Happy
Quote:
Idot
U go school at all; U no dey shame see ur spelling na people like una go soon go jail for ever say amen to this
U are a bastard and a *DELETED*, Go and fuck your mother so that you go get food to eat. Tell your sisters and your relation girls to come and i will give them10 naira each after every fuck, Your family them carry aids i no need them na ur mama i need bastard go out of nigeria and hustle and see if u no go fuck pig to eat u dey niger dey make mouth animal like you Go and do what i have just said ( fuck your mama give am belle and she will born for you and you will get 10 naira for that) Bastard

Ole like you idot monkey cheap ibo rat like you come make i teach you work give me ur no make i insult the leaving death out of you now now u no get money to call ole,

God go punish you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE MODER FUCKERS GO TO HALL? LOOK AT YOU MODER FUCKER WO ONTO YOU?PISS OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa mugu u no get sence if u get u 4 ignor? mumu

[email protected] is mad at my character Rev. Henry 3meka
Quote:
i got ur message original mugu Rev henry 3meka allias original toto sucker.
if you are not a toto sucker how come you know the price.

and how many of your church member dey do that kink job big full. may
you never withness good things in your remening little life of six
month.because as am looking at you mugu.i know that God in His kingdom
has already reject you 4 being a rev of His kingdom big full.to heal
with you and ur entire family both in this world and those in the
grave.may your family rooting like judas of the bible.thank you for
listening to me satan bless you (Amen)

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BI FULL..YOU THINK SAY EVERY BODY BI LIKE YOU ODE NA HIM YOU BI YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA GO DIE THE SAME DEY..
YOU BI FULL..YOU THINK SAY EVERY BODY BI LIKE YOU ODE NA HIM YOU BI YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA GO DIE THE SAME DEY..

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur four father & papa & mama & family no go die better animal like u

[email protected] used to provide some good replies a few months back, but he has been silent. I guess he finally got 100naria to go to the cafe and check his box Laughing
Quote:
Subject: Re: MY SMAL GUY MAN

how far guy why are you insulting your father.so you did not ask your mother who is you father.i know she did not tell.try and ask her okey.

so my son can you send some site for me.please son try do that for me okey .this is not joke.

bye
Don Fuzzy

[email protected]
Quote:
IK

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET A GOOD EDUCTION!

DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THIS AGAIN OTHERWISE I WILL SKIN YOU LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE IDIOT, MAGA LKE YOU ,IF YOU NO LIKE THE THING I WRITE Y YOU COME DEY REPLY ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to school and learn how to write english. Illiterate.

[email protected] gives us more material. Thanks.
Quote:
Subject: DR. BLESSING, THE MONEY.
NO NEED TO SAY HELO BECOX YU BE HOMO
YOUR STUPID HOE OF A MOTHER NOR TELL YOU WETIN HAPPEN TO AM
YESTERDAY NIGHT FOR ASHAWOH JOINT....LOL.. I BEG SHE GIVE US ALL FREE AND I BET YOU REALY MISS HER SWEET TOTO IF I DEY LIE EM MAKE YOU GO ASK MY GUY(YOUR PAPA) HE GO TELL YOU..... YOU STUPID FOOL, SORRY ASS *DELETED*.......
I SEND YOU FORMAT IF WE DEY DO THE SAME WORK YOU GO BONE MY EMAIL OR IF YOU REPLY AT ALL YOU GO TELL ME WETIN BE THE NEWSEST LEVEL MAKE WE SHARE MONEY BUT YOU JUST DEY INSULT YOUR MAMA SINCE WELL, TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAMA SHA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THANK YOU REV.

you are not worthy to be a reverend like you claimed to be, men like
you all over the world has been advicing us to leave the job.
but you didn't do that instead you chose to insult me mind your speech if i come to your church if truelly you are a reverend won't you ask me to pay thith.
change your atitude we know that we are sinners that is the reason why God is bleesing US on this job it only God that is perfect and you have no right to judge me only God can judge me.
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS JOB FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS AND IF I LEAVE THE JOB TODAY I HAVE NOTHING TO REGRET ALL WHAT I HAVE TODAY BOTH HOUSE and CARS COME FROM JOB .
GOOD DAY MR. REVREND.I NEED TO KNOW YOU, AND WANT YOU TO REPLY THIS MAIL WITH PRAYER.

YOURS BROTHER IN CHRIST.

BEN KOBENA

[email protected]
Quote:
THESE ARE THE WORDS OF A FRUSTRATED GUY MAN. I AM SO SORRY SAY YOUR
MAGA NO DEY PAY. ME I JUST COME BACK FROM WESTY NOW
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic