SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To Safari - - or the bank?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been grooming this one lad for about a month and a half, and although he's in the "US", I've begged to see him - and hes said that he'll be traveling to Ghana - yada yada. So he was surprised to see that I was interested in going there.

I've made him believe that I am with the Bu$y Beez $ewing Club for aging women. He thinks that I am planning a trip to Nigeria to build two community centers there.....one for Muslim women and one for Christian women and that I'm in contact with the religious leaders. I need to bring $55,000 with me for the community centers and then I am going to bring his fees of $29,000. He's now telling me that he wants to make sure I go to Ghana before I go to Nigeria (hmmmm he afraid someone will chop his dollars there? So he wants to chop theirs first?)

Now - I have to decide - do I want this guy to Safari to Nigeria from Ghana? Or do I want to send him to that one bank that is known for arresting lads?

This is one of those holocaust lads. So, I can't decide what I'm going to do with him. He's thinking that since I have backed off of him (gave him a lot of shit at first) that I may be focusing too much on the community centers in Nigeria and not enough on my transaction with him. So, he's getting a bit nervous that he may "lose a good customer"

So what do ya want to see?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the **** arrested. Plain and simple.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^That too, but I do so love a good safari.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even before I read the thread my mind was made up. Safari!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the mugu in Ghana ?

I vote safari. There is always Tamale to start the safari. From there Nigeria

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And maybe send him to one of 5imba's resorts as well. Unless I'm going senile again, I'm sure there's one in some nice out of the way spot in Nigeria. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

None in Nigeria, but Benin is not too close yet not too far. My first safari lad went on his way to Benin to a 5imba camp. Pity he never did find the place....

Sadly, the camps are being renovated, and are closed now, for a while. Hopefully they will open up soon.

Eliza, looks like consensus is a safari....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic