SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's almost 80

Be careful! Use Celsius! The lads won't know about Fahrenheit, and the real humor of your remark will be totally lost on them!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good call. I just sent this:

Quote:
Subject: I spoke with Emeka today

Adamu-

I had to break my fast today. Sorry. But come 1:15 I was just so hungry. I just had a small snack though. I mean, it was only two double cheeseburgers and some fries. Oh, and a milk shake. It was strawberry though, so quite healthy.

The temperature is still warm outside. It has risen a bit today. Yuck. It's all the way up to 82, which is like 27 degrees C. Do you know what weather like that can do to someone?

I figured that subject line would scare him. But I just didn't even mention it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL don't forget to mention the cold, very cold drinks to quench the thirst.
I am sure they will appreciate this gesture.
fanstastic bait. clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV DOVER,
I HAVE NOTED ALL THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MESSAGE, AND HOW YOU COMPLETE YOUR FASTING NO MATTER THE HUNGER GOD HAS SEE EVERYONE OF US THROUGH. IT ALMOST AFFECTED US HERE BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY FOOD AFTER THE FASTING.
YOU SAY THAT YOU TALK TO EMEKA THE DRIVER THAT BROUGHT US HERE IN ABECHE. YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE NOT WITH HIM AGAIN SINCE HE TRAVEL TO NDJAMENA.
PLEASE REV BENJAMIN, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SENDER OF THE MONEY GRAM AND HIS OR HER PHONE NUMBER.
PLEASE YOU CAN ALSO RESEND THE RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT, ATTACHED IT AND SEND AGAIN PLEASE REV DOVER.
ONCE AGAIN WE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YOU AND REV WILLIAM, ONBEHALF OF ME AND THE ENTIRE TWAT CHURCH IN NIGERIA . BY GOD GRACE ANY TIME WE LEFT FOR HOME WE WILL ORGANISE SPECIAL SERVICE FOR YOU AND REV WILLIAM.
PLEASE REV DOVER THE NAME OF THE SENDER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US SO THAT WE CAN TAKE IT AND GIVE IT TO THE MG MANAGER BEFORE 12NOON PLEASE BECAUSE BY 1PM THEY WILL LIVE FOR PRAYER AS A MOSLIM COUNTRY.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
ADAMU

Oh, how dangerous was it for us to send "Christian" men into a Muslim country. Who knew?

He must have crapped himself brown when he read the title of that last email. And then, to not mention it? He must be a bit worried.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YOU AND REV WILLIAM, ONBEHALF OF ME AND THE ENTIRE TWAT CHURCH IN NIGERIA

This just cracked me up.

Go easy on the rice when you celebrate, Rev!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BECAUSE BY 1PM THEY WILL LIVE FOR PRAYER AS A MOSLIM COUNTRY

Laughing What a pity.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's funny how I arrive at work about 7:30 PM EST. That just happens to be 1:30 PM Chad time. Awwwwww. SO, it's like everything that ever happens is on a one day delay.

Goat

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BECAUSE BY 1PM THEY WILL LIVE FOR PRAYER AS A MOSLIM COUNTRY

They have their call to prayers 5 times daily. Everything shuts down while they all go to the nearest mosque to pray for half an hour or so.

Adamu was obviously upset that you had spoken with the driver so, when you speak with the driver again, be sure to ask him how much money StinkBoi owes for the ride to Abeche. I don't think there is any doubt that the lads will have exagerated the amount ($3000) and this would show a lack of loyalty to the TWAT. Also the driver should be able to tell us if Stinky is still wearing the traditional TWAT garb. If he is it must be pretty ripe by now! Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No! Sad http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7394033.stm

We don't need Jem rebels thought to have crossed into Sudan from bases in Chad in Khartoum! Crying or Very sad

We want them to stay in Chad, where they belong...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, I HAVE NOTED THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL.
FIRSTLY REV DOVER, YOU TOLD ME TO ESCAPE FROM HIM WHICH I REFUSE BECAUSE OF THE DANGER AND I TOLD YOU THAT I DONT KNOW ANYWHERE IN ABECHE BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHADIAN. WE LEFT WHEN HE TRAVEL TO NDJAMENA LAST WEEK AND HE RETURNED THIS WEEK. AS YOU SAID THAT YOU CALL HIM FINE WHAT I KNOW THAT I AM NOT PLAYING OR TELLING YOU LIES I AM WORKING ON YOUR INSTRUCTION BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO ESCAPE FROM THERE.REMEMBER THAT YOU TOLD US TO GO TO ADRE WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE FROM ABECHE TO ADRE IS 171 KM THAT IS WHY WE TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THRUOGH MG SO THAT WE CAN TRAVEL TO ADRE.PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT WE HAVE STAY OUTSIDE FOR ONE MONTH AND THREE WEEKS . (Trust us, we think about that all the time. Has it been that long already? I thought it was just one month and two weeks. Man, time flies huh?)
I TRIED TO OPEN THE RECEIPTS WHICH YOU SEND TO ANOTHER COMPUTER BUT IT DID NOT OPEN THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO ATTACHED THE RECEIPT AGAIN AND RESEND IT.
WHAT I TAKE TO THE MONEY GRAM IS ONLY THE NUMBERS AND MICHAEL TURNER NAME ARE:
1:37934421
2:37934422
3:37934423

ON OUR FASTING DAY WE COMPLETE IT FROM MORNING TO 6PM IN THE EVENING. Evil or Very Mad
PLEASE REV DOVER, IT NOT OUR MIND TO USE MONEY GRAM IT IS BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT THE WU SERVER ARE DOWN THAT IS THE REASON WHY I TOLD YOU TO SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM.
PLEASE REV DOVER SAVE OUR LIVES HERE IN ABECHE BECAUSE OF YOUR MAIL I READ THIS MORNING CONCERNING THE DRIVER, FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUE YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME AND YOU SHOULD CALL THE DRIVER IF I HAVE PAID HIM HIS MONEY. PLEASE REV DOVER I DONT WANT YOU TO DOUBT ME PLEASE AS A MINISTER OF GOD I DONT TELL LIERS PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
ADAMU

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMN,
I AM GREETIN YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOU ASK ME QUESTION WHICH I KNOW BY NOW YOU WILL BE OKAY WITH MY RESPONSE.
AS A TRUE GOD SERVANT I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE MY MORAL TO BE LOW. BUT I THANK GOD THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL.

FIRSTLY, CONCERNING THE DRIVER YOU PRESSURISER ME TO RUN AWAY WHICH I INSISTED BEFORE YOU SAY I SHOULD OBEY YOU WHICH I DID.

SECONDLY, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO COME TO CHAD TO PICK ALL THE MATERIAL AND FUND WHICH I OBEY TO COME TO CHAD.

THIRDLY, YOU KNOW TOO WELL THAT I HAVE OVER STAYED HERE THAT I SUPPOSE TO BE BACK IN NIGERIA ALL THE MEMBERS OF TWAT IN NIGERIA WILL NOT BE HAPPY BECAUSE THERE IS NO MEANS FOR ME TO COMMUNICATE TO THEM.

LASTLY, I READ YOUR MAIL AND ITS TOUCHES ME SO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE DRIVER AS A THROUGH CHRISTIAN AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE US.

WHEN I REACH TO THE DRIVER PLACE THIS AFTERNOON, HE TOLD ME THAT YOU CALL AND I SAID THAT YOU HAVE EMAIL ME.
I TAKE THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY TO BEG HIM AND HE ACCEPTED MY APPOLOGY. AFTER THAT HE TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY. SO I PLEADED TO HIM THAT HE WILL RECEIVED HIS MONEY NEXT WEEK BUT HE HAVE TO HELP ME BECAUSE HE IS USEING TWO PHONE I ASK HIM TO GIVE ME ONE SO THAT WHEN YOU CALL THAT I WILL TALK TO YOU DIRECTLY.
AFTER PLEADING HE GIVE ME ONE OF HIS PHONE THIS IS THE NUMBER PLEASE:23566XXXXX , YOU CAN NOW USE THIS NUMBER AND CALL ME PLEASE.
PLEASE REV DOVER, TRY YOUR BEST POSSIBLE TO INSTRUCT THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO SEND THE MONEY AGAIN IF POSSIBLE THEY SHOULD WU TO SEND IT.THEY SHOULD BROKE THE MONEY INTO THREE PART AND SEND THE SAME DAY. THEY SHOULD SEND 1000USD A DAY AND NEXT DAY THEY SEND ANOTHER PLEASE, THEY SHOULD ATTACH THE RECEIPT AND SEND TO ME PLEASE. THEY SHOULD ALSO PUT THE NAME OF THE SENDER, AND PHONE NUMBER PLEASE TO AVOLD MORE DELAY AND WAST OF TIME PLEASE I AM TIRED HERE PLEASE THEY SHOULD HELP ME.
FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUE AFTER PAYMENT YOU WILL CALL THE DRIVER TO CONFIRM IF HE HAS BEEN PAID.
IF I HAVE FAIL YOU PLEASE REV DOVER FORGIVE ME AND ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY PLEASE I AM USEING THE NAME OF
GOD TO BEG YOU AS A MEMBER OF TWAT CHURCH PLEASE .
AFTER PAYING THE DRIVER YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT EITHER TO GO TO ADRE OR TO RETURNED BACK HOME TO NIGERIA. (Somehow I doubt Nigeria is an option)
PLEASE REV DOVER, IT AS MY OWN BIRTHDAY GIFT GOD WILL GIVE YOU LIVE AND PROSPERITY.
PLEASE REV DOVER, I DONT WANT THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION TO DO ANYMORE MISTAKE PLEASE TELL THEM TO SEND THE MONEY 1000USD PER DAY AND ATTACH THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. AND ALSO SEND ME THE NAME OF THE SENDER AND PHONE NUMBER PLEASE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND MUTUAL COOPERATION.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN
ADAMU

Well, things are about to take a turn for the worse. (For him) We have let this thing rest for a little bit, in order to get our ducks in a row. Now, it's time to start Operation Sudan. Evil or Very Mad

Goat

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudan. You heartless creature.

I spoke to a colleague who'd worked in Africa. he said that Chad had "little to reccomend it as a holiday destination", and that it was "very hot, very dusty and very little else".

He did, however, say that it "wasn't nearly as bad as Sudan"...
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since they seem to have such good internet access, how funny would it be to pop off an ASEM from a victim who is ready to send money? You could start them on a second bait while they are still on safari.

This brings up a question though. How do you know they are actually still in Chad? Is it possible they could have gotten home by now and are still pretending to be away? After all, we know that lads lie about everything.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
We know for sure that they are in Abeche. It is too complicated to explain, but we know.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's having so much trouble with Moneygram, he should call Moneygram Customer Service: +1 206 338 5934

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137659

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its time for a little music. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TKitrYDBiE

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice boobs .. I mean Nice, Boobs .. these must be the last tones they hear facing the Sudanese firing squad .. fly on the wall, and all ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear- poor Adamu his story seems a bit confused! So he and the driver are buddies again Surprised

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by maggiemay on Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering what would happen next! Hats off to you evil geniuses, again.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe we shouldn't have waited that extra week to push them into Sudan. This came to our attention today courtesy of redshoes17:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080512/ap_on_re_af/chad_sudan_1

Adre, however, just got A LOT more interesting.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
He did, however, say that it "wasn't nearly as bad as Sudan"...

At least Sudan got some pyramids... Laughing
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your are heartless, double the money for their trouble.

I have a character an Archaeologist in Egypt, your mugus are welcome to stay for a couple of days in my house.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired by the declining Chad/Sudan relations... I decided to throw a flyer together that you guys could use if you wish. I think it could produce some funny results if anyone else has a lad in abeche who could tack this up all over town. Alternatively, you may be able to convince stinky to do it himself, that is if the driver leaves for a few days again (don't want him to translate for them). You could tell them the flyer is asking local TWAT members to assist them, and that there are TWAT that live in abeche but you cannot communicate with them because the translator is out with eric, or whatever.

So anyway here's the result. I resized it when uploading so as not to take up a whole page on the forums. The original is print friendly, and I can provide it in word format if needed.

According to Google, the text literally translates to:

"Wanted: Dead or Alive

(picture here)

People above are spies for the government of Sudan must be arrested at all costs. 400000 francs reward has been authorized any person to assist in the arrest."

400,000 francs is roughly 9000 USD which is a fortune in Chad. I believe their per capita GNP is around 200 USD.

So yeah, if you want to use it, feel free. Otherwise, keep up the good work. I'm watching with admiration Twisted Evil

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing ^^^ Make sure you add there TWAT nicknames to that poster for the local bretheren to know. Brother Stinkboi and Brother Streded need to be greeted by there godly names. Also might be wise to note they were last seen with a very shady character known as "The Hand" headed into "Hash Condisions".

My Inner-Mugu Wrote:
Quote:
ABEG MY SIDES IS HURTING FROM WHAT U HAVE DONE TO ME PLEASE NA WA TORTURE THESE MUMUS NO MORE ABEG I CANT GET WORK DONE WIT DIS THREAD OPEN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL SUPPORT AND COOPERATION AMEN Razz Razz Razz

Cellphone Cellphone
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Well, maybe we shouldn't have waited that extra week to push them into Sudan.

Chad closes border with Sudan

D'oh. On the other hand, this isn't your problem... it might be a problem for the lads, but by now they should be used to constant problems.

mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you could always get them to *sneak* into Sudan Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic