SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thanks for your patience!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for being patient today while I re-synced the load balance servers on Eater.

One of them was giving me quite a bit of trouble! However after a swift Ninja Slap to the left Ear hole - The server started behaving again!

Anyway - we are now back up and running with two load balance servers helping us out! Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great!!! clapping

Thank you very much for all your hard work. Smile

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover...your avatar...is....scary. Really. Scary. Shocked

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a happy clown - nothing special Smile

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

Thanks Rover for all you and the others do... and I agree with Slootie... your avatar gives me the willies and nitemares

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

Yippie!!!

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
Thank you for being patient today while I re-synced the load balance servers on Eater.

Adapted, that would be a great thing to throw at the Yahoo Boys if you can't be bothered to reply. Obviously deleting the Eater bit. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry Tommo - I don't understand what you mean? (It's been a long day)

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quit that nagging about this lovely av .. We have cliniclowns here in Holland, volunteers that cheer up very sick kids to make life in hospital a bit cheerful. They look just like Rover's av. Laughing

Thumbs up for winning your load balance war Rover !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Rover!

I loved that status bar letting us know what was happening. (Even though it kept lying to me. )

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Rover!

This break was actually nice because I had some extra time to call my lad among other things. I didn't quite understand what he was talking to me but the bait is going strong and it is what matters, isn't it? Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
I loved that status bar letting us know what was happening. (Even though it kept lying to me. )

What else can you expect? They are baiters after all Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the architecture for eater must be quite interesting - I realise it's not something to publish as it may lead to a nasty DDOS-er finding the weaker points to attack, but I'd be interested nontheless. Thanks for keeping it all healthy and giving it its computer Yakult today Wink
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was able to get some homework done so the break was a good thing. I'm glad that we weren't down for long. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't very patient. I yelled at my computer monitor, threw things across the the office and smashed my phone into teeny-weeny little pieces.

Do I still get thanked? Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope Jayhawk - you do not get thanked! - instead you get a swift Ninja Smack across the left ear hole (Just like one of our servers got) in order to get you back into line! Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rover

Sorry. what I meant to say was that when a lad (Yahoo Boy) asks you why you haven't responded as quickly as he likes, you tell him that bit that I highlighted from your OP, without the Eater bit obviously.

Thank you for all your efforts BTW.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to self - Be nice to the evil clown.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo Gotcha!

@Jayhawk - how's the ear feeling? okay now? Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:
luckey wrote:

What else can you expect? They are baiters after all Laughing

Exactly what I thought when the site showed a higher downtime several times .. 'So this is how lads must feel' Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely balanced servers for totally unbalanced users..... Sounds about right.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked Rovers christmas avatar, the big stocking and the chunky knit sweaters! Laughing The clown does freak me out a bit. But then all clowns do.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I got laundry done, the lawn mowed, shopping picked up, dinner cooked... hell I even visited a couple of other sites.
Thanks again big man, give yourself a pay rise. What's that? You don't get paid? Oh well, have a pat on the back at least.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:

I tried to keep it "Truthful" - until the server known as "Flux" (Yes one of our servers is called Flux Capacitor Laughing ) started acting up that put my estimates out by about an hour! - I do apologize for that. I think it lied about three times all in all!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
@Jayhawk - how's the ear feeling? okay now? Laughing

Yes sir Mr. Evil clown. Thank you for asking. I'll be good now. To be truthful I wasn't using that ear to begin with. It's a good thing you did.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover, don't apologize. Remember, all's lads' fault! Very Happy

Btw, I got very angry messages from my lad today because I didn't make a payment. He even said he didn't want to marry me anymore Crying or Very sad When I told him my connection was down he became so sorry and we are now back together. Besides, I think our relationship is stronger than ever after the crisis we went through, thanks to you, Rover Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic