SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you, whoever you are

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who was again who came up a "passport" that told you you "Connecting to server, please wait" ad infinitum? I can't find the thread.

Whoever it was, my lad didn't like it. Very Happy
Lad wrote:
Donwload for yourself what you sent to me to see it, because its really meaningless.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you tell him that you did download it and it worked fine for you, then blame it on his software. I have something also that if you click on it, you'll have to reboot your computer. It's not fatal to the computer so it fits within the innocent third party rule although it may piss off the cafe owners and cause them to kick the lad out.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you send me the link to that shutdown thing I will send it out to a few lads as a link to a w.u receipt Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd appreciate those links as well. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - link removed - why cause other members computer problems? -SB Confused

Got it from a moderator on a fishing site I'm on. You can click on it and see what it does, worst thing is you'll have to shut down your computer manually.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think noscript blocked it but I will use it on a few lads Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only sent it to one lad, and that was as punishment for not following instructions for Mike Tango Charlie November Secur3.

I haven't heard from him since.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That link does not do anything
only says page not found

In IE6

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My laptop went mad! Sad Confused And me too.
My lads will experience the same, I promise, and soon Twisted Evil

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]

Last edited by N.O.R.A on Mon May 12, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kinda annoying. I just went to task manager and then processes --> firefox.exe --> end process.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Got it from a moderator on a fishing site I'm on. You can click on it and see what it does, worst thing is you'll have to shut down your computer manually.

I removed your link. Please don't post links that can cause damage or problems on someone else's computer.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too long ago, a member created an image saying a similar thing, but only being an image, it does not do any harm, it just fools your lad.

Sorry, I don�t find the source any more, most likely I have it from Windypop�s Baiting Tools. I uploaded it again from my HD:
ImageImageImageImage
Were you thinking of one of these beauties? Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a useful instruction to wind bois up, tell them to hit Alt+F4 a few times (tell them it's to clear the browser cache, or something, anything).

Most programmes respect Alt+F4 as a command to close. If he's working mostly with browsers, it'll be annoying Wink

You can try this yourself with no risk to your computer's health Smile
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's really fun to play PC support with your lads.

This China-based lad ditched MS Office and installed OpenOffice 1.x as per my instructions in 2006.
Quote:
Subject: FATHER I AM NOT HAPPY

How are you doing today, I am totally devastated about this form, I have try all my possible best to open the form you send to me also download the soft well to send to me, but he did not open.

As a man of God you don't have to keep me on suspense regards this money and the form that have refuse to open on my system, I also went to business center to open it, I did not and a friend house to open it, he did not open.

I told him that the problem must be with the XP's firewall. Disable it and everything will be fine.
I never heard of him again... Razz

Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a couple I created some time ago.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/marvin8r/Forms/?action=view¤t=WU_error1.jpg

and

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/marvin8r/Forms/?action=view¤t=WU_error.jpg

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used the "Secure File Download" gif. When the lads complain, I tell them, "Oh the server was down yesterday. Try again and it should work fine now."

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Were you thinking of one of these beauties? Very Happy

The last one on the right.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic