SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mother's Day Mass Insult

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being my ever helpful self I decided to send a collection of lads a number of suggestions on how they might celebrate mother's day. Seems that these suggestions were not appreciated as shown by the replies below:

Quote:
if i have double crossed you in any means please forgive but if not just u feel u learning to insult people and their parents this will surely lead you to doom soonest. you sre to remain control less for a long period of time god. help you.

Quote:
ONYE ALA IYA PU ALA VERY SOON BECAUSE IMARO ONYE MBU KANYI TUO NA AKA WHERE EVER.EZIEZI KA IGANA EZUZU YALI

Quote:
OFF CURSE U KNOW IT

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IDIOT

Quote:
Foolish Man, see yesterday(FRIDAY) I collect, so today I collect rethrow......Men I'm in money...... on Monday Morning....Maga dey go bank go send am again..... No worry I go buy ma third car soon... then i go scan and send the pics. YEYE FOOLISH MAN. I no get ur time........TIME NA MONEY

Quote:
i forget to tell you that( your time is up ands now i will like to infrorm you that you will die as soon as you see this email. god bless your coxs

Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND IDIOTICAL PERSON THAT SHALL PERISH BECAUSE OF EVIL AND HATRED MIND. YOU SHALL DROP DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID WISHES YOU POOR UPON YOUR HEAD. FROM TODAY TILL THIS MAY FINISHED... IT IS STAMPED THAT YOU SHALL NOT SEE A DIME FROM THIS JOB. YOUR HEART IS FULL OF EVIL AND HATRED, YOUR TYPE SHALL DIE QUICK BECAUSE YOU DONT WISH ANOTHER PERSON PROGRESS. DO YOU KNOW ME??? HAVE YOU SEEN ME BEFORE??? DO YOU KNOW MY GRADE? DO YOU KNOW MY WORTH? WHY SHOULD YOU CAUSE YOURSELF THIS WAY. WELL I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH, FOR MONEY... I HAVE MAKE A BIG AMOUNT SINCE THE BEGGINING OF THIS YEAR AND I AM YET TO MAKE BIGGER AMOUNT OF MONEY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I LEAN ON, I KNOW THE POWER BEHIND ME.... AND I KNOW THE POWER I CARRY. THIS MONTH OF MAY, SINCE YOU WISHED YOURSELF EVIL AND BROKE, BAD LUCK AND DISSAPOINTMENT, FRUSTRATION AND PENURY.. ALL THIS SHALL SURELLY BEFALL YOU..... THIS IS TO TEACH YOU TO BLESS PEOPLE WITH YOUR MOUNTH AND NOT TO CURSE THEM... YOU HAVE BEEN CURSING BEFORE.. BUT THIS TIME YOUR MOUTH SHALL HUSH BY FORCE.

LOOK YOUR LIFE IN THIS MAY AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.....
THE BAD OF LUCK TO YOU...

Quote:
back to you and your family

Quote:
Back to sender in JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT OF AIDS AND HIV. YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN . THEN UR STINKING CORPSE WIL BE EATEN BY WILD DOGS

Quote:
YOU BASTARD DIE DIE DIE THREE TIMES.
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
(1) EWU CANBEER LIKE YOU
(2) YOUR PAPA NA EWU
(3) YOUR MAMA NA EWU
(4) ALL YOUR BROTHERS NA EWU
(5) ALL YOUR SISTERS NA EWU
(6) ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN
(7) BASTARD LIKE YOU EWU
( Cool MUMU LIKE YOU EWU
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BYE

[quote]see mugu way day call guy like me mumu you no get work that why you day write all this note
if you write back make you no say na your family you writ give. and as for you on this 2008 you will not see the end of this year belive me.... /quote]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD DEY PREPARE SERMON.FOR WHO?

Quote:
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote:
Pls try to perfect your english,IT SUCKS. U could com to me for
coaching but i am not sure if that will work as you probably left your
brain behind in your previous life.pls go back to primary school and
learn your rudiments{i hope you know what that means} thats if you
have a primary school in that shithole you call your area.my regards
to your mum.tel her the fuck was bad.no wonder she gave birth to the
animal reading this mail.i left her 200 bucks under my footmat.she
should buy klin and bleach as apparently,soap doesnt work for her
smelly *DELETED*.klin and bleach is 150.ur dad can keep the change.call me
when you buy a phone you poor bastard.

Quote:
SO YOU TAKE TIME TYPE ALL THE INSULT.POORMAN

Quote:
FOLLLIKE YYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUU

Quote:
I AM MADE FOR LIFE I HAVE SO MUCH TO THROW AROUND YOU FOOL..........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Quote:
I don't believe u have a mother cos if u do you would never say such trash from your cursed mouth.

Quote:
I guess you were born from a mad womans ass.Muderfucker.

Quote:
UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. I KNO SHE DEY ASHAWO IN MOTEL BENIN PLAZA.
SHE NA PROSIDUDE FOR ABBA ROAD JUNCTON TIL 2004 N NOW ASHAWO FOR ALLEN AVE. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.
HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS? NA SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO MADE UR PAPA RAN OUT OF HUT N HANG HIS SELF. NA B SO? HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMEALLIN DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSIE? DE SMELL OF UR MAMA TOTO MAK U MAD MAN. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.
NA DR. DAY UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , N TOTO PROLEM. DEY COKROCHS IN HER NASTIE TOTO. HER TOTO DEY FUL OF WORMS N PARESITS. HER PUSIE SO BIG NA COW DEY LIV IN HER TOTO. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. PLS U WIRE UP HER TOTO U MUGU.

I DON VISIT OKIJA SHRINE N THIS DEY MY PRAYER FO U. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA. THUNDER FIRE UR BITCH MAMA TOTO. MAY HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BUST 4 EXCES CONGY NA KIL U MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OK, no problem but I assure you that you will leave beyond this month of May. The OKIJA SHRINE you mentioned will surely strike you to death. Why have you not collected the money I sent to you since yesterday? You will never no peace even in your grave and you will surfer that alone because your family has don nothing to me so I will not mentioned or include there names in what am going to send to you in less than 24hrs from now. Like I said, you SHALL not escape the wrath of OKIJA SHRINE today. You will surely die violently as it has been signed and agreed so no fasten or any kind of prayer that will safe you. Just watch & see as you will remain helpless all through your life.
Ghalib

Quote:
DEAR MR.GOODMAN.
MY GUY WETIN I DO YOU WEY YOU DEY TALK TO ME LIKE THIS, INFACT EVERYTHING NA BACK TO SENDER BECUASE EVEN THE BIBLE TALK SAY ANYTHING WEY YOU WESH FOR PERSON NA GO COME TO YOU SO EVERYTHING WEY YOU DEY WESH FOR ME NA SO SHALL IT BE ONTO YOU.

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTAIN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRAY FOR GOD TO TOUCH ME TO CHANGE, AND I KNOW ARE NOT SO IN THAT CASE YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THOSE THING IN THOUSAND FOLLED.
GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Death
I can see that u are an imbesile who has no future.
Frankly speaking i will advice you to make all proper arrangement of your burial ceremony cos u are almost at a verge of dying.
Unto Thee " GF " I ASK YOU TO FRUSTRATE THIS MAN THAT IS READING THIS MAIL.
See u are playing with phires and may file kill u and ur mother
please read both of them cos they are for u.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh
Quote:
may file kill u and ur mother

Death by file sounds nasty Shocked

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I guess you were born from a mad womans ass.
Muderfucker.

Great siggy material. Laughing
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW MY GRADE?

Grade F if the truth be known. Twisted Evil

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
call me when you buy a phone
Email him back and ask for his phone #. After all, you will surly want to call him to tell him you've got a phone. Cool
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, CD, you've got so much great sig material there...where to start?

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple more annoyed lads ..... seems that they didn't like my suggestions on how to celebrate mother's day. Pity as I thought that their mother's would have appreciated some fresh hay.

Quote:
May God forgive you.

Quote:
u will deie at the time ur parents are hoping on you.
I am looking for oyinbo not you which u know.i wonder why u have time to be abussing my innocent parent.
Ur parents will live to show your relations the area around the house where will be burried.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord CD that is an awesome collection there. What on earth did you send them?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic