SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pandamonium in cyberspace!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back after a very long adventure mining for gold and gemstones and while up with an aching back decided to troll a few guest books to incite contact with the lads. Wow! So many with hours that I couldn't respond to all of them and lo about the 4th hour of the morning and whilst on some good pain medication and idea hit me that may or may not fall within the parameters of what you would consider ethical but hear me out and if this is not acceptable then by all means delete this and forget about it.

How about we all go to the usual guest books, troll, catch quite a few contacts and then go back into the usual ones and post using the email addresses of the lads themselves. Can you imagine the confusion of the lads themselves receiving wave after wave of scam letters and even going on the site to harvest addresses only to find their own address already on there. I haven't done it and bear in mind, I've been out of civilization for quite a while and am still barbaric so if the practice is unacceptable please let me know.

It would be a hoot to confuse the hell out of all of them in masse.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get the same effect by copying a heap of email addresses from here http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html and then sending the list out as an ASEM to another heap of lads.

You still have lads attempting to scam lads but without involving the innocent owners of the guestbooks.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the lads have terrible scripts and by doing this you might be providing them with better material

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoctorPhil wrote:
Some of the lads have terrible scripts and by doing this you might be providing them with better material

True dat! I would hate to see some of the recent stuff sent to me polished up and perfected. Just an idea and I am sobering up somewhat!

Can you believe the sheer volume of LOTTERY winnings? I got so tired of responding that on a few I just offered to let them keep the money in exchange for a roll in the hay with their sister or mother and then asked for a photo of their mother or sister in the nude. I've gotten some very bad language directed back at me and my feelings are hurt!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that I'm missing something here. How does sending out something like this:

Quote:
HELLO JIMBO,

DIS IS JOHNNY. HEAR DAT BIG LIST OF ADDRES U WANTED ME TO MAKE.

JOHNNY

along with a large test file of of scammer addresses, do anything to improve lad English??????

I just plain don't understand how this discussion became one of re-writing lad scripts - a seriously BAD idea!

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJJ: good for you on pissing off some scammers and wasting their time. I find pictures of people doing very nasty and disgusting (not violent) things can have much the same effect - better even if delivered at the tail end of a long drawn out bait.

Welcome to Eater. While you're convalescing, read up, think up some devious or hilarious new modality, ruin some mugu's day, bait safe, and have fun. And don't forget to keep us posted.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can guarantee that the lads already get loads of scam-mail in their accounts. Posting them on guestbooks isn't really going to make any difference.

And you can almost guarantee that the lads are like baiters when they receive mail - you can tell a scam-mail without even bothering to open it. They can do the same.

The other thing is that we are "guests" on the guestbooks. We may be hunting for lads, but we should always read the person's site and leave a useful comment. Spamming somebody's guestbook with lads's addresses wouldn't be a polite thing to do. You also run the risk of overloading the guestbook with shite and the owner will then close it down - thus meaning that future baiters won't be able to use them for harvesting lads.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Jen Derbender,

You should see the photo ID they get when I can't avoid that anymore. The Papuan from New Guinea with gourd penis sheath on an obviously faked ID card.
I have also discovered that none of them like their sisters or mothers drug into the fray especially when money is being offered to do the nasty.

I don't want to sound like I am stereotyping but folks from certain parts of the world are extremely superstitious. Sometimes after a few email exchanges I notify them that something is troubleing me about this whole proposition and I've decided to consult the local High Priest at the Tabernacle for guidance. Bad news is that the Oracle most always responds with the news that something is not on the up and up and the priest places the 12 Plagues of Egypt Curse on the lad and his family. You should see how fast they back pedal. I've had several confess all of their sins, explain how bad things are in their country as a reason for the scam and beg to be released from the curse.

I won't go on and on but I've also played the part of a space alien in a scout ship scoping out the earth before the main battle cruiser arrives to capture and kill all of mankind. When you give a lad a specific address where to be on a certain day in order to beam him aboard for a trip back to your home planet and don't forget to pack underwear, toothbrush and bring a book, it really fu#ks with their head.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ CollateralDamage,

Wow CD, I really don't know, ask Dr.Phil and try not to let your heart be troubled. Its all for fun anyways.........or isn't it? Lighten up Francis!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic