SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Customer Service now Customer Service Call Centre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...which you are welcome to share with your lads, if they are having difficulty retreiving their money transfers. It will keep them entertained for over 20 minutes:

Online-Hold-Message

It is a mashup of a computer-generated voice, the most annoying music ever made, and a queue-position counter that behaves... strangely.

If I get any really awesome messages, I will post them. If for any reason you'd rather I send it to you than to the world, please send me the name of your lad and his phone number, and I'll try to keep those private.

Enjoy! Very Happy

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?

Last edited by Jen Derbender on Wed May 28, 2008 12:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Where did you get that freakin' music? You are right, it is annoying! Is some of it in Japanese?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not Japanese, but the most annoying music I've ever heard. Horrible quality. Worse than music on ignore. After a minute I slammed my phone into my desk. I love it. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That music is horribly annoying. I could only take about 15 seconds of it. Ahhhhh Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patr!ck Bulld0zer, alias The Bulld0zer, alias The Bullet, random hitman, may call. He wants his $1500 from a certain Zedidiah. Hoping he'll call - feel free to post it if he does.

I think a few ribs were knocked out of alignment when "the song that doesn't end" started up. I loved that song as a kid. Razz

Nice bit of torture. Thank you, thank you very much. Twisted Evil
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of making a WU customer disservice line as well? This is worse than Microsoft and Adobe combined, and I thought they were the pits.

Can't wait to send some money via Moneygram.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I could listen to it even other 23 minutes. I guess the call center is located somewhere in China.

MoneyGram obviously serves better than my RL bank. And I'm sure my lads will be more than happy with MG services Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thomas-the-tank: Sounds like a hell of an idea. Perhaps the time for Guantanamo-style white noise and a theremin performance has arrived.

@SomersetC: You are welcome. And I promise I will post whatever Patrick Bullshitter leaves on my lawn.

@Connie, @SB, you are most cordially welcome.

@Just Jane: I actually made that message almost a year ago... so I can't really remember where I got the music. I think I googled 'annoying' and went from there Very Happy

PS I want the 80s back, just because of your avatar.

EDIT: @Niagara: I'm glad to hear it, and hope to be of service to your lads at their earliest convenience. Very Happy

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice piece of work there Jen. I�m going to add the number to my faky Moneygram receipt so disgruntled lads have someone to phone to complain. It�s always good to squander lads� phone credit. Less for them to use on real victims.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tigbitties: Much obliged for putting it on your receipt. It's a K7 number, so all it needs to stay alive is lads a-callin'...

-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor bleeding ears! That was horrible!
...I love it! And I'm sure so does my most recent pet who has had some problems with Moneygram lately. In fact, this thread is exactly what I needed. I was running out of time wasters and excuses, but now I know that my lad has a good reason to send yet another email. Thank you, Jen.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cyric: You are most welcome. Have another bear on me.

Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude that was...the most horrific and annoying crap I have ever heard. My ears are bleeding so bad I swear I am having an ear-period

And I thought calling DMV was already bad!!

Nice work dude!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender - This is truly horrible! The lads' one brain cell will explode. clapping clapping clapping LOL_sign

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am doing my best to listen to this. But, OMG. The music is horrid and yet I love it! I literally LOL'd when I heard the position in the queue increases! At one point, you actually get down to #1 in the queue and then... you are suddenly #11 and then #47!! Too damn funny! I listened to the whole thing. Yes, I am a knucklehead. "This is the song that doesn't end...".

Not that it wasn't funny enough, imagine a lad listening to the whole thing and at the very end, getting a message that all available agents are busy -- please leave a message after the beep. hehehe. Cruel enough, ya think?

This has reminded me that I really need to lengthen my K7 greeting. A mere one minute message is just too damn wimpy. I need to do a "Thank you for calling Moses xxxxxxx. That is M as is multimedia, O as in oceanograghy..."

I agree that a WU version would be most welcomed.

Thanks, Jen!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye yai yai!

I'm now going to have to advance one of my baits to the MG stage!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm still listening to this! I think though that you might be overplaying your hand with that queue postion of 47.

clapping

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I sit and listened to the whole thing and am still laughing my ass off This is great. That will be the number they are directed to from now on.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Kelly wrote:
I think though that you might be overplaying your hand with that queue postion of 47

And you don't think playing "The Song That Never Ends" three times was overplaying my hand? Laughing Laughing

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Now that was a nice touch, that song that never ends!

I listened to it all the way thru, and then listened again.

I know just the lad to direct this one to. I'll give you the heads up when he's about ready to strike.

EDITED TO ADD: feel free to publicly post the audio of the lad that I PM'd you about.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope the WU version fades in and out, the playback speed goes up and down and is as crackly and hissy as hell.
Then it'll be just like the real thing. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Loved this message .. you forgot to shut down the mike .. I could hear someone cracking up during the chinese-like bits Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait: that laughter is on the original. Someone else felt the same way about that music as I do... Laughing

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor lad has been having some problems getting his money so I've passed on the number

Thank you
Jellyroll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any way of getting that audio online? I'll go to great lengths for a good larf, but a call to UK.....geez, I dunno.

Happy Mother's Day to all those lads and mugus out there.
I'm sure your mothers are all proud, you muther*******

beating

D'OH. COUNTRY CODE 1. AREA CODE 206. IT'S FREAKIN' SEATTLE!
AND THERE'S ALREADY AN ONLINE LINK! WHADDA MAROON.
Spending all day with the likes of Charles Soludo and Patrick Bulldozer has weakened me greatly.
No wonder my MOTHER made me take naps. But first...a phone call.
Embarassed

AAAGGH. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And still - not as bad as the crap that comes out of the cars passing my bedroom at 3 AM.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jellyroll, if you feel like you want to punish yourself I can give you my Flextel number. It's UK and expensive and the longish outgoing message isn't too funny. At least my lads never told they had a good laugh listening to it Confused Though you might have more sense of humour than my lads have Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic