SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First "Love"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GJettson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea that I need some feedback on.

I have been asked for $400 for a temp visa, so she can come over for a 10 to 15 day visit. I told her that I had just bought a motorcycle and that took all of my money. She replied with the �please help me, I want to see you� letter.

I have done a little research on visas (Nonimmigrant Visa for a Fianc�) and found it to be more work than it would be worth if this was real, unless I had lived with her for some time. Anyway, I want to send her a letter that says something like this:
Quote:
My Dearest XXXXXXXX,

Great news my love, I have a friend that can get a Nonimmigrant Visa for a Fianc� without any fees. He has told me that he can do this only a few times a year and only certain months of the year. The next time he can do it is INSERT MONTH HERE. He will need some information that you can send to me thru email, but we will have to have the originals when you arrive here. We will then have 90 days to explore each other and plan our wedding.

Here is the information that we will need (send me photocopies):

A passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States

Birth certificate

Police certificate from all places lived since age 16

Medical examination

One Nonimmigrant Fianc�(e) Visa Application, Form DS-156K

Two nonimmigrant visa photos (each two inches 50 X 50 mm square, showing full face, against a light background)

Vaccination records for the following:

-- Acellular pertussis
-- Hepatitis A
-- Hepatitis B
-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
-- Influenza
-- Influenza type b (Hib)
-- Measles
-- Meningococcal
-- Mumps
-- Pneumococcal
-- Pertussis
-- Polio
-- Rotovirus
-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids
-- Varicella
-- Zoster
Other information for forms that I will need to fill out:
Passport Number
Place of Issuance: City, Country, Province
Issuing Country
Issuance Date
Expiration Date
Surname
First and Middle Names
Other Surnames Used
Other First and Middle Names Used
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Nationality
National Identification Number
Home Address
Home Telephone Number
Cell Number
Business Phone Number
Name and Address of Present Employer
Present Occupation
E-mail Address
Have you ever been in the U.S.? When? How long?
Have you ever been issued a U.S. Visa? When? Where? What type?
Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa? When? Where? What type?
Do you intend to work in the U.S.?
Do you intend to study in the U.S.?
Has your U.S. Visa ever been cancelled or revoked?
Has Anyone Ever Filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on Your Behalf?

Answer Yes or No to the following:
Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty or other similar legal action? Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance(drug), or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes?
Have you ever been refused admission to the U.S., or been the subject of a deportation hearing or sought to obtain or assist others to obtain a visa, entry into the U.S., or any other U.S. immigration benefit by fraud or willful misrepresentation or other unlawful means? Have you attended a U.S. public elementary school on student (F) status or a public secondary school after November 30, 1996 without reimbursing the school?
Do you seek to enter the United States to engage in export control violations, subversive or terrorist activities, or any other unlawful purpose? Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization as currently designated by the U.S. Secretary of State? Have you ever participated in persecutions directed by the Nazi government of Germany; or have you ever participated in genocide?
Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?
Have you ever withheld custody of a U.S. citizen child outside the United States from a person granted legal custody by a U.S. court, voted in the United States in violation of any law or regulation, or renounced U.S. citizenship for the purpose of avoiding taxation?
Have you ever been afflicted with a communicable disease of public health significance or a dangerous physical or mental disorder, or ever been a drug abuser or addict?
Once I get the information I�ll get the paperwork started. Blah, blah, blah, mushy stuff to end the letter.

With all my love,
Me

Is this a bad idea? Can it be improved on? Will it scare her away (I hope)?

BTW, the last letter I sent (today) was blank. I just wanted to see what kind of reply I would get.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I think it's great! A lad would have a great time with it and it might keep him busy for days. I don't know much about vlads though. I suspect you might get ignored entirely if not dumped outright.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my Vlad experience, you would probably be wasting your time UNLESS you had managed to get them off script. Otherwise the likely Vlad response would be along the lines of "I have grown to 156 cms and I like cooking in the kitchen the Beetroot soup. My mother and father send you their hugs!!!!....etc, etc, etc.

Now as OBL has already said, a lad would be a totally different proposition...dangle a large enough carrott and they will complete whatever information, fill out whatever forms and travel to wherever you want them to go! Far more entertaining.

Excellent approach though, be interesting to see what comes from it!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads have dropped me for less but it is a unique enough response for them to squirm a bit!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a Vlad send me a medical form that they were HIV negative when asked for proof of the medical insurance requirement.

but they were weeks off script by that stage

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Pessimisticsod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only way to improve it would be to use the actual requirements. Like they don't ask for individual federal crimes, they just ask if you have been aqused of a felony. etc etc etc

ps. Why do all people in this thread have attractive visuals of female anatomy?
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pessimisticsod wrote:

Who cares.

@GJ Love the idea. You'll probably get dropped. A lot depends on if the they have access to the girl anymore. If so then they might be able to comply. If they are using a model then they probably don't have any id, which is why they need money to get an ID, then they can send it, after they get the money.

Or their (insert close relative) will need an operation and she can't worry about the Visa stuff now, but if you could pay for the surgery then she could get you the info.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
GJettson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your feedback guys. If I loose her for that I won't mind a bit.

Those questions are straight from the DS-156 form and the requirments are from this website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1286.html

As far as the girl goes, no new pictures have been added, but I would love to have access to her for a few weeks. Twisted Evil
She claims to not have any close relatives, but I'm sure something would come up. Too bad she won't be getting that money from me. If she continues but won't give up the info, I might try telling her that I can come ove there.

I'm not sure yet, but I think her friend is a girl used in some other scams. She looks close enough to one or two around here.

Quote:
Why do all people in this thread have attractive visuals of female anatomy?

Are you refering to the avaitars? The female anatomy should, and usually does, have attractive visual traits. Men would be bored if they didn't.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pessimisticsod wrote:

I used to have an avatar of a real, old bag lady sitting under an overpass. I put that one up as a joke and certain male eaters PM'd me privately and asked me not to change back.

Don't get any hopes up though, guys. My butt never looked like that even when it was close to that size 30 years ago.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic