SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Remain Repturable (Now: He has suffered elot)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the best signature lines I have ever seen from a lad:

Quote:
Let me know immediately if you receive your Draft.
Thanks.
REMAIN REPTURABLE
MR.FRANK B3N

Not only that but Mr. Ben represents
Quote:
FRANCIAL& COUNSELORS AT LAW

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sat May 31, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you don't point out the mistakes and always refer to him using exactly the same words. Obviously someone as learned as him is way ahead of you on the spelling game.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never point out their mistakes. Smile I take great care to de-educate the lads.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George had a little problems getting the informations right on the payment slip:

Quote:
ATTN: JIDGEY HODGE
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OF $800.000.00:

We recieved proposal from one Company here in Benin Republic of Benin Named FeDex Delivery Company to transfer a sum of eight hundred thousand united states Dollars ($800.000.00) subjected on a certify bank draft own by one of our customer above, Blah, Blah, Blah...
Therefore, send the $250.00usd urgently with the name of our Revenue Attendant as stated below through the service of Western Union money or money gram transfer to enable us obtain the Document from Fedral High court.

Receive Name: ______ Name: 0nwuka prince.

City: Cotonou .
Text Question: What Colour?

Answer: Amber

Sender Name...

MTCN:?????????.

Jidgey Hodge????? (my user ID on this email acct is "jidgey@etc.")

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Who the hell is Jidgey Hodge? My name is Ge0rge Herman Ruth. Is this the way you insort your customers by making a mistakes with their name?

Here is the Payment Slip from the Money Gram. Collect the payment and send me my monies right away.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

He did say to send the payment to Prince 0newanker in Cotton Candy, Benin Repblic, right?

Quote:
dear costomer george herman ruth
how are you doing today well we received you email this morning well we want to the money gram this morning to received the money and them said that the MTCN CONTROL NUNBER is not curect so what i want you do right now is you should go and pick up the money that you send to the money gram .ok so what i want you do is you should go ahead and send it through western union money transfer

REGARD JONH SMITH DIRECTOR
GENERAL BANK MANAGER

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Now listen and listen good. I want you to check the payment slip I sent you once again and make sure you have all the informations correct. I do not have time to send the monies again. Stop delaying this transactions and do it right.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Quote:
ATTN: GEORGE HERMAN RUT

IN A RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL, YOU ARE HERE TO BE INFORM THAT AFTER CHECKING THE INFORMATION WE FIND OUT THAT YOU SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO WROG COUNTRY WHILE I TOLD YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MASSAGE THAT THE FEE WILL BE SEND THE BENIN REPUBNLIC, MEANWHILE, YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO AND CORRECT THE COUNTRY TO ENABLE US PICK IT AND TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT , FURTHERMORE, YOU EXPECTED ALSO TO SEND US YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER. FINALY, HERE IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO SEND THE $250.00

RECEIVER NAME..................0NWUKA PRINCE
CITY....................................COTONOU
COUNTRY...............................BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION.......................WHAT COLOR
ANSWER...................................AMBER
AMOUNT.......................................$250.00
MTCN...................................................

YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY IS HIGHLY NEEDED TODAY REGARD TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED MISTAKE FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.

REGARD JOHN SMITH
BANK MANAGER
ZENITH BANK BENIN PLC

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Now listen and listen good. I did not send the payment to the wrong country. I send the paytment to Prince 0newanker in Cotton Candy, Benin Republic. What is the matter with you? Why are you causing this delays in our transactions?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Quote:
ATTN.GEORGE HERMAN RUTH
WHAT IS MEANING ALL THIS THINGS .I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVEREN THANS THAT THERE WAS AMISTAKE IN PAYMENT SLIP. THE COUNTRY SEND THE MONEY TO WAS WRONG AND ALSO AND RECEIVER NAME TOO
SO ARE ESPECTED TO CORRECT YOU MISTAKE TODAY
SO ALL YOU HAVE DO TO IS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO MONEY GRAM AND TEL THEM TO GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK .YOU SENT IHE MONEY TO Cotton Candy, Benin
REPUBLIC ESTED OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND WROTH
0NWANKER PRINCE ESTED 0NWUKA PRINCE SO HAVE TO CORRECT YOU MISTAKE TODAY IN RODER TO ENABLE TRANSFER F FUND INTO YOU ACCOUNT TODAY
SO RESEND MONEY WIH THIS INFORMATION TODAY OK

George made a mistakes. Smitty told him so SEVEREN THANS.... Laughing His English gets really brutal when he is upset. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George made some mistakes...Catherine Eddowes sent the MG! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
Now listen and listen good. I want you to check the payment slip I sent you once again and make sure you have all the informations correct. I do not have time to send the monies again. Stop delaying this transactions and do it right.

Bunnyrabbit, it's late where I am but everytime I read your posts it keeps me awake laughing; love your turn of phrase and the way you change those names.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
George made some mistakes...Catherine Eddowes sent the MG! hehehe Laughing

OOOps! Embarassed I gues he didn't notice it. Or else it just added to his confusion. Laughing

Well George and Catherine both make a lot of mistake ok.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTENTION GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH.

I WANT TO MONEY GRAM THIS MORNING TO PICK UP THE MONEY THERE TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY HAVE BEEN PICK UP BY SENDER. WERE THE ONE THAT PICK UP THE MONEY.SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THAT YOU HAVE RESEND MONEY TO WESTERN UNION BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MONEY GRAM IS TALKING ABOUT.

SEE THE MTCN YOU SENT US

SO IF YOU WANT TO RESEND THE MONEY YOU WILL SEND IT TO THE WESTERN UNION WITH THIS INFOM%ATION

RECEIVER NAME..................0NWUKA PRINCE
CITY....................................COTONOU
COUNTRY...............................BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION.......................WHAT COLOR
ANSWER...................................AMBER
AMOUNT.......................................$250.00
MTCN...................................................

George explains:
Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Whta do you mean you don't know what the Money Gram is talking about? You are a banker and you don't know how to read a Money Gram? What kind of idiot are you?

Now listen and listen good, numbnuts. You got the Control Number WRONG, you fool. Here is the payment slip again. Copy the number down carefully and get it right this time.

Cordially Yours,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Sent him a payment slip with the last digit of the reference number rubbed out.

The genius replies:
Quote:
DEAR COSTOMER GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY WE WANT TO THE MONEY GRAM THIS MORNING THEY SAID THAT REFERENCE NUMBER THAT YOU SEND FOR US IS NOT CORRECT WHY.

WHAT IS THIS RUBISHE WE ABOVE OF ALL THIS NONSENCE IF YOU CAN NOT RESEND THE MONEY THROUHG WESTERN UNION THEN YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSTION
MAY BE ANOTHER PERSON WILL COME TO CLAIM YOU FUNDS BECAUSE OUR CASHIER CAN NOT BRE MOVING ABOUT I WONT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE BANK IS ABOVE THIS ART.
BY THE WAY DID YOU SEND ANY BODY TO COME AND AND CLAIM YOU FUNDS HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC BY NAME MR JOHNSON BEN .
WHAT EVER YOUR DOING YOU HAVE TO DO IT VERY FIRST WITHIN 48 HOURS .SO MY ADIVCE TO YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD GO TO WESTERN UNION RESEND MONEY ANYTHING LES THAN THAT YOU SHOULD NOT MAIL THE CPMANY AGAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE MANY COSTOMER TO ATTEND TO .

RESEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFOMATION BELLOW TO WESTERN UNION .
receiver name 0nwuka prince
Answer: Amber
Sender Name...
Mtcn------
WE ARE WAITING FORYOU FROM MR JOHN SMITH

Time for George to send another payment to Prince Onewanker? Troub;e is this genious doesn't seem to notice that the name is wrong. So maybe it's time to send him to MTCN S3cur3. Let's see if the bank is about this "ART." Laughing

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who the hell is Jidgey Hodge? My name is Ge0rge Herman Ruth.

How rude of him to get your name wrong. Wink I mean, who would mess up such a simple detail? Laughing
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
Cordially Yours,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

That really is very funny...... Laughing

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTENTION MY DEAR GEORGE HERMAN RUTH HOW ARE YOU DOING .
WHY DO YOU LIKE TO COUSE US ALOT OF STRESS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR ARE NOT ONLY THE CUSTOMERS THAT WE HAVE TO ATHEND TO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU OWN COUSE IS DIFFERENCE YOU HAVE MADE THE SOME MISTAKE AGAIN WITH REEIVED NAME SEE WHAT YOUR WROTH PRINCE ONENENKA ESTED OF ONWUKA PRINCE .
SO ALL YOU YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO YOU MISTAKE SO WHEN THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN CORRECTED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH CONTROL NUMBER BECAUSE THE ONE YOU SENT TO US WE TRY ALL OUR BEST FINE THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER BUT WE FOUND IT HOWEVER AND WE WANT TO THE WESTERN UNION TODATY AND THEY SAID THAT THERE IS NO MONEY SO GO AND VERIFY VERY WELL .
AND RESEND IT IMMEDIATELY WITH THIS INFORMATION AGAIN

receiver name onwuka prince
Answer: Amber............
Sender Name....
MTCN..............
REGARD MR JOHN SMITH MANAGING DIRECTOR ZENITH BANK BENIN REPUBLIC

He's lying...

Quote:
I believe you are big liar because when I call the Western Union they say no one has fount the MTCN number yet for my payment. You lie when you say you found the MTCN number. You did not solve the Security Puzzle.

I command you to call the Western Union Customer Service number at +1 206 984 0987 and ask them how to find the MTCN number.

Now hurray and no more lies.

Cordially Yours,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

All in all, a rather obliging chap...

Quote:
ATTTENTION MR GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH

I CALLED THE WESTERN UNION IT RANE TWISE AND AFTER IT ENTERD VOINCE MAIL AND E MAIL THEM THEY COULD RESPOND TO US WHAT IS MEANING OF ALL THIS THINGS I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES AGO THAT OUR CASIER CANT NOT MOVING ABOUTFROM SYSTEM TO SYSTEM.

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO RIGHT NOW IS TO GO AND RESEND THE MONEY TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND AS SOON AS YOU RESEND THE MONEY YOUR HAVE TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP ITH MTCN NUMBER OK

AND I WANT TO TELL YOUR THAT YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US WHAT WE SAW WAS PRINCE ONEWENKER ESTED ONWUKA PRINCE BUT I FOUND OUT THAT MAY BE THE RECEIVED NAME WE GAVE TO YOU IS HAD TO YOU TO PRONOUNCE SO WE HAVE DECIDERED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER NAME THAT YOUR WILL USE TO RESEND THE MONEY TO THE WESTEN UNION AND HIS NAME IS OBIELUO DAVID AND SECOND TO LAST CHANGE THAT NAME THAT I GIVE TO YOU .

BECAUSE OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK SO DO THAT WITHIN 48 HOURS OK

RESEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFOMATION BELLOW

RECEIVER NAME...........0BIELU0 DAVID
Sender Name....
MTCN............

He seems finally to have noticed that I've been sending the payment to "Prince Onewanker." Laughing Did he say this is my "second to last chance?" George gets one "free" mistakes then, right? Laughing Maybe he'll send it to "Lookoutbelow David" in "Cotton Candy, Benin Republic."

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe he'll send it to "Lookoutbelow David" in "Cotton Candy, Benin Republic."

BR...I fall down laughing when I read this name stuff.
Onewanker Prince is classic.

I'm not sure but the new person he wants you to send the money to could be Oblowlow David?

But you're "STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE"... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like "GEROGE" has "MAD THE SOME MISTAKE AGAIN." Wink Maybe the receiver wasn't "O-BLOW-U-LOW DAVID" Laughing He actually put this in the HUGE font size, larger than this:

Quote:
ATTENTION GEROGE HERMAN RUTH
YOU HAVE MAD THE SOME MISTAKE AGAIN

YOU WROTH COTTON CANDY ESTED OF COTONOU

AGAIN YOU WROIH OBLOWULOW DAVID ESTED OF 0BIEL0U DAVID
THE COUNTRY YOU WIIL SEND THE MONEY IS BENIN REPULIC THEN CITY COTONOU

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CORRECT YOU MISTAKES OK.
THIS TIME AROUND DONT MAKE ANY MISTAKE OK

DO THAT VERY FAST AND SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP

I GIVE THE NAME AGAIN THAT YOU WILL USE TO RESEND THE MONEY OR CORRECT YOU MISTAKE
HERE COMES THE INFORMATION AGAIN

RECEIVER NAME............0BIELU0 DAVID
Sender Name....
MTCN............

REGARD MR JOHN SMITH MANAGING DIRECTOR ZEN1TH BANK BENIN REPUBLIC

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this time it should be "Dave Blow".

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George was a little upset that Smitty got his name wrong. Funny thing is that I accidently wrote it as GEROGE in the sig. That should drive him bonkers:

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

YOU WROTH MY NAME AS GEROGE. MY NAME IS GEORGE, GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH. IT IS VERY INSULTIVE OF YOU TO GET A MY NAME WRONG. YOU MUST BE STUPID AS GOAT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT EVEN GET A SIMPLE NAME CORRECT. NOW YOU MUST APOLOGIZE PROPERLY TO ME.

KIND REGARDS,

GEROGE HERMAN RUTH

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He put this in the hugest font size yet (much larger than this) and highlighted it in blue:

Quote:
ATTENTION MR GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH
SORRY THAT WE MADE AMISTAKE WITH YOU NAME
SO ALL YOU HAVE DO IS TO CORRET YOU MISTAKE TOO.

AS WE TOLD BEFORE THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE RECEIVER NAME AND CITY.
COUNTRY IS BENIN REBULIC ONLY THEN CITY COTONUO ONLY
YOU CAN CONTACT US WITH THIS NUMBER +22993176448.
SO HERE COMES THE INFORMATION BELOW

RECEIVER NAME.............0BIELU0 DAVID
Sender Name....
MTCN............

He did say "Cotonuo" right?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
He did say "Cotonuo" right?

That's right, Cuntonou. Make sure you get it right this time. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention Smitty,

Your apology is not of sufficient quality to atone for your mistakes when you wroth my name wrong. Now listen and listen good. This is what you must do to apologize. I want to you call me at 1-309-424-XXXX in the USA and leave a massage saying "Smitty is nom nuts and I am a very sorry person." Now hurrray up and leave the massage you idiot. When you apologize properly we will conclude this transactions.

Cordially,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Laughing

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've got coffee up my nose! (And it hurts! Crying or Very sad )
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wouldn't call and leave the "massage" so I decided just to send him the payment slip again, this time made out to

Oblowmelow David
Cotton Candy, Benin Republic

I think I might have pissed him off just a little: Laughing

Quote:
attention mr george herman ruth

or what ever you calling you name well i thank you very much then i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace well iam very very sorpriceable then i want you to stop send us an email entirely stop stop stop stop send us an email again then as you can see me now iam not recemble you a begar so keep that you money i dont need it iam director general here in zenith bank benin republic so keep you money and eat it overthere fucke your there did you think that iam a begar then deleted my from you mailing list and idoilt like you then you fool DID YOU REALY KNOW WHY IT IS BEACUSE IAM ANGRY WITH YOU SO STOP MAILING ME AGAIN BITCH

He said he can't wait to hear from me again, right? Laughing

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To me it looks like he wants you to email him again

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All that talk of Western Union was because he was trying to send you a telegram:
Quote:
well i thank you very much then i want you to
STOP
send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace well iam very very sorpriceable then i want you to
STOP
send us an email entirely
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

See, he wants you to reply

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally believe that REMAIN REPTURABLE was a misprint for REMAIN RAPTURABLE - he wanted you to be ready to be taken to Heaven before the Antichrist shows up; now he wants you to go to Hell.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Yes, I agree that you should stop desegrace yourself in the Money Gram office, I am very sorpriceable that you act like recemble. The difficulty is that you did not call me and leave the massage "Smitty is nom nuts and I am a very sorry person." If you would do this you would not have to desegrace yourself like begar.

Now will you please go to the Money Gram office with correct informations from the paymemt slip I sent to you so that we can continue with the transactions?

Warmly,

Ge0rge Hermn Ruth

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, this thread is FUNNY!!! Laughing

bunnyrabbit, I love the way you write. Cool

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic