SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Attempt...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this letter and thought I would see how far I could get as a newbie...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--- On Mon 04/28, susana johnson < [email protected] > wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:37:44 +0200
Subject: FROM: SUSANA ADAMS JOHNSON

FROM: SUSANA ADAMS JOHNSONCHRIST BETHEL HOSPITAL11 RUE ABOBOTE,ABIDJANIVORY COAST.

Dearest Beloved.

I am sister Susana Adams Johnson, from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Chief Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital owing to high blood presure,
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million with a Bank in Cote D lvoire for investment outside west Africa in fixed account stating the the fund will be transfered into an account of his foriegn partner .Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire.And I want communicate to the bank that you are my late husband foriegn business partner based on your sincere accptance to assist.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer {LEUKAMIA}. Hence my late husband brother who would have inherited the fund is responsible for his death and i vowed not to associate with him for my dear life. I have decided to donate the money for charity to a God fearing person like you since i do not have a child to inherit it and it better i do not die leaving the money here without it reaching the poor and the less privilaged ones in the society.or i allow the fund to be in bank.

As soon as the fund is transfered into your reciving cordinate,you will take 30 percent of the total amount and use the balance of the fund as stated below:

a).BUILDING A HOUSE FOR LORD.b).DONATION TO MOTHELESS BABY HOMESc).TRAINING CENTER FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer themoney to you so that if i die now i know where i am going.And i have nothing to regret since i have fulfiled my heart desire.

Please, feel free to contact me for more information and details you might need from me.

God bless you.Yours Sincerely,Sister Susana Adams Johnson.

Last edited by Millard Fillmore on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reply...

Quote:
My dear Sarah,

I am in receipt of your e-mail via a friend who was about to delete it. He may have been an evil uncaring man, but I assure you that as I have accumulated my wealth in this world, one thing I have not lost is my soul. The pain of one is the pain of many, as my own father used to say many years ago before his death. It greatly saddens me that you have lost your own father and in such a tragic way too. Please inform me how I am able to assist you as soon as possible.

Millard Fillmore,
Chief Executive Officer
Takther, Munnie and Runn
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See nothing to it Laughing
The right answers, maybe you should mention that you want to help the deaf and the dumb as you have the same handicap, saves you getting a K7 number Wink
You're Noob offf now,
have fun and bait safe

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply!

Quote:

Dearest,

Thank you for your immediately reply, i can see that you are the right person the lord God almight send to come and do his work, please i want you to be truthfull to God and also to me,

When my late husband made the deposit he made it on suspense/constituted fund and as he was assasinated during the political crisis here it has been difficult for me to have claim to it in the bank as the fund was to the banefit of his foreign business partner. Everything concerning the fund is legal only that I want to represent you as my late husband business partner.

PLEASE I PLEAD TO YOU TO KEEP THIS BETWEEN ME AND YOU BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT MY LATE HUSBAND LEFT SUCH BEHIND. IF PEOPLE COULD DO THAT TO MY HUSBAND, HOW MUCH MORE ME AS A WOMAN RUBBISHED BY FATE OF LIFE. REMEMBER THAT YOUR BEING A FOREIGNER IS THE MUST REASON WHY I HAVE CONTACTED YOU AND THAT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP US. I BELIEVE IN HIM THAT CREATED ME, GOD. I ALWAYS DO THINGS WITH SINCERITY AND I PRAY THAT THIS WILL WORK OUT AS EXPECTED WHICH I BELIEVE THAT KNOWING YOU IS NOT A BETRAYAL, RATHER TO ACHIEVE MY AIM.

It would be required of you to send me the following of your information to enable me put a letter to the bank making you the eligible beneficiary to the funds with the bank.

You Full Names:
Your Address:
Your Date of Birth:
Your Telephone and Fax numbers:
Your Occupation:
Your country;

I have also the documents of the deposit which I found after the daeth of my husband I will forward same to you immediately or when the bank ask for that. It is somewhere because I don't want any person again to see it that is why I hide it so it is not with me here in the hospital but as soom as is in need i will go and get all the document.

I will like us to enter into agreement so that we will abide to do according to the spirit of the Lord contract even if death divides us,

Expecting to hear from you.

Remain blessed.

Mrs Susana Adams Johnson.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So set up your character as you like, make sure it's all fake and nobody else gets involved. You have a good reason why you have no phone now ^^, but you might want to give him a fax number. At this stage they're not really reading what you write so keep it short and sweet. Maybe add a picture of you and your family (fake too of course) and ask for a picture of him. Ask him to explain how it goes from here, you might get him off script, but don't try too hard yet.
You're baiting man! Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to her. I hope she's not a fan of American Civil War folk music...

Quote:
Oh Susana,

Don't you cry for me! I come from Alabama, and I enjoy the banjo. Soon though, I am going to Louisiana, my true love for to see... The day I leave, it will probably rain all night. Today the sun was so hot I nearly froze to death! I'm certain that you will understand if I do not wish to enter into any business deal with a person I do not know. It is a strange and dangerous world out there, and a lot of people will steal from honest caring people like you and me. Can't you please tell me a bit about yourself first?

Sincerely,

Millard Fillmore
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're off to a very good start. The next email will likely be a repeat asking you for your information again. I'd send some of it but not all.. maybe just a phone number or address. Show that you're willing to work with him, but you're still nervous. Keep asking questions, one per email of course. You're interested but you want to learn more and since this is obviously very important business, you need to understand it so there will be no misteaks later on Twisted Evil

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought she had given up, when out of the blue, I get this response today! No picture was attached... Confused

Any suggestions as to how to proceed?

MF

Quote:

Dear Millard Fillmore,

I have received your mail,I understand your point but i want you to know that without trust we can't work together is true that people steal on honest,I will suer you that this will not be as you think, I have also attached my piture,

Thanks and God bless you and your family,
Waithing to hear from you,

Susana,
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too soon to slap her around a bit? Here is the reply I am considering...

MF

Quote:
My Dear Susanah,

Whatever could have taken you so long to reply? It was my understanding that this was a matter of some imminence, yet it has taken well over a week to hear from you. I also feel the need to point out that you indicated a picture of you would be attached, but it was not. I must assure you, that this does not fill me with confidence as to our doing business. I deal with people and money every day and one thing that is inherent in a deal like this with a large sum of money is confidence that deeds of linguistic legerdemain are not allowed to occur! Please be more prompt in the future so that our business is not hindered.

I will be perfectly honest with you here. You come to me at a time more fortuitous than I could have hoped for. I am in great need of this money, as I need to replace some that I borrowed from the company fund to finance a business deal selling saltwater for refinement into drinking water to the small island of Papeete in the country of New Guinea. For some reason they decided to go with a domestic supply and not our superior American water from the Gulf of Mexico. My share of the 8.7 million dollars will more than make up for that and allow me to fund further speculative ventures involving Iron Pyrite mining in the mountains fo California.

I only tell you this so that you will see that I am worthy of your trust and am anxious to understand that you are worthy of mine. So please, can we stop screwing around and get to work?

Millard Fillmore.
Big Dog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whatever could have taken you so long to reply?

I wouldn't start in on her like that just yet. If you come off as rude too early you might loser her. Just my opinion. Remember, you're not the only one she is trying to *cough* get rich.

Personally I would give her (as previously mentioned) some of your information (name, address, fax). Something made up of course. Then I would ask her to resend the pic since you didn't get it.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you feel the need to slap her a bit, do so but then in the very next paragraph simply brush aside whatever it is you're complaining about with "Anyway, that doesn't matter... " and carry on with offering to help her.

You get to vent a little and she (he, most likely) gets to see your character is still wanting to be a willing victim. Best of both worlds!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Millard Fillmore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I scared her off. I got the same original letter as before....

Quote:
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <[email protected]>

CHRIST BETHEL HOSPITAL
11 RUE ABOBOTE,ABIDJAN
IVORY COAST.

Dearest Beloved.

I am sister Susana Adams Johnson, from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Chief Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital owing to high blood presure,

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million with a Bank in Cote D lvoire for investment outside west Africa in fixed account stating the the fund will be transfered into an account of his foriegn partner .Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire.And I want communicate to the bank that you are my late husband foriegn business partner based on your sincere accptance to assist.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer {LEUKAMIA}.

Hence my late husband brother who would have inherited the fund is responsible for his death and i vowed not to associate with him for my dear life.

I have decided to donate the money for charity to a God fearing person like you since i do not have a child to inherit it and it better i do not die leaving the money here without it reaching the poor and the less privilaged ones in the society.or i allow the fund to be in bank.

As soon as the fund is transfered into your reciving cordinate,you will take 30 percent of the total amount and use the balance of the fund as stated below:

a).BUILDING A HOUSE FOR LORD.
b).DONATION TO MOTHELESS BABY HOMES
c).TRAINING CENTER FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the
money to you so that if i die now i know where i am going.And i have nothing to regret since i have fulfiled my heart desire.

Please, feel free to contact me for more information and details you might need from me.

God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Sister Susana Adams Johnson.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So send her your first one again, copy and paste, just change the letter that made him jump with a little bit different text, you're playing "Groundhog Day" if you've ever seen that picture of Tom Hanks?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic