SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is This a Vlad or Not

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm doing mostly straight baiting and church baiting but have a couple of ladettes going as love baits for one of my characters.

I've posted a profile with only a name and that I'm looking for a Russian girl to marry on one of the free dating sites. Got a message from one of them and then sent a mail to her and got this back.

[b]Hello my new friend.
I was very happy to receive your letter.
The justification, that I could not write to you at once.
I will be very glad to become your friend.
I work, much and I have no computer any the house.
I write to you from the girlfriend.
I am very happy, that you became interested in me. I will try, which you have not been disappointed by me and have learnt in the greatest possible degree concerning me. But I as would like to study you better. I ask, that you wrote concerning you directly in more details. You see "the First Kind" allows to see only which is obvious. And when you study people, the best estimations of character traits, prospects can change, and it is cardinal.
I will well inform you a little concerning me directly.
As you know, my name - Ekaterina. I the usual Russian girl actually not differing than from others. It is probable to describe myself, it would be easier for me if I did not do it for the first time. Excuse me if I do many errors in the letter, I not absolutely well know the French language so if to you something is not clear, that you ask me again.
Well time has arrived to continue history concerning itself. My age 23 years, growth: 166, weight: 47 kg. I never married and therefore, unfortunately I have no any children. To me would like to have the child. I would like to bring up it and to transfer all experience of a life to it. I nevertheless do not know, how many to me would like to have children while in it has not been defined. I have no bad habits, I do not smoke, and I do not use alcohol, if only in small quantity on holiday. From alcohol I drink only red wine. From food I prefer the Russian kitchen.
I wish to find the person who would love and respected me. I think, that good relations between the person and the woman should be constructed on trust and respect to each other. I think, that we should study each other better, that our relations were stronger.
Please also inform me concerning you directly. I do not search for the friend to the handle.
I search for the special person to become my best friend, to develop true love, and to marry.
If you speak with me for the sake of entertainment, please do not spend for nothing time.
I wish to be with you frank, that you also were frank with me!!!
On character I the cheerful person, tries to enjoy each moment of my life and to overcome with a smile all difficulties of my lonely life. In leisure I like to go to cinema and to listen to music of various directions on my mood.
Than you like to be occupied in leisure?
Also I very much like to prepare, to bake various tasty pies for tea. Usually I like to apply slightly imagination in food preparation.
I would like to establish in you a question.
Why you have decided to find to you directly friend through the Internet?

On it I finish the letter, and very much I wait your answer.

[b]

Vlad? I don't want to risk stringing along some poor sod who's actually looking for real for someone... She attached a photo and she's not good looking... Got another one from another Russian girl and that one sent a photo of something model looking...

What do you guys think? Is she a vlad or the real thing? I guess I'll keep talking to her and see if she asks for money. How quickly do they usually ask for money?

Thanks!

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

speaks scamglish = Vlad

But in case of doubts

What site?
have you googled her addy?
is she already listed on the RS photoalbums?

Not all phots used by Yoshkar Ola scammers are of supermodels!!

But without headers and photos hard to know 100%

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skerrett wrote:
speaks scamglish = Vlad

But in case of doubts

What site?
have you googled her addy?
is she already listed on the RS photoalbums?

Not all phots used by Yoshkar Ola scammers are of supermodels!!

But without headers and photos hard to know 100%

I got her from www.easyfindadate.com. Her IP matches the locations she uses in her ad... The dubious thing is that she's looking for a woman from New Zealand... My character is an American male...

Googled her addy no matches, no nothing.

A bit of a stupid question: what/where are the RS photo albums?

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RS is short for the site

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I'll have a look around there and see if I spot 'her'.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My age 23 years, growth: 166, weight: 47 kg. I never married and therefore, unfortunately I have no any children

Google that Smile

The whole letter screams vlad.

Go forth and bait.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at the header or post it here. It seems scammy. If you have any doubt someone here or on RS can send an email and see if it is the same email you got.

But personally it reads like many I have seen.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the help! I shall go forth and bait her. It'll be obvious soon enough if it's a scammer or not!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic