SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos- Abidjan- Lagos- N'Djamena- Lagos- Sokoto, 3RD SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can confirm that the pussy, Mr Shola is now in Abuja, on his way back to Lagos. Sad I'm extremely disappointed in him, he could only last 2 nights in Chad. However I am willing to give him one last chance. The pilot may be able to fly to Niger. He could still get his money if he goes there. I'm sure it was a great cultural learning experience for him in Chad.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind, sterling effort all the same, plus you've earnt some lad miles on the way Cool

Hopefully Mr Shola will clock you up a few more in the future Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him to Niger, we have our safari lad, Joe, up there in Naimey right now. Maybe he would like some company. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Pussy who can't handle shit wrote:

Quote:
Goodday Mr Cormac,

1: You asked me to make it to Ndjamena and i got there , and i see no one , no michael, no ashley , i have to give the bike man , my phone as a payoff there and i have nothing left on me until i use the remaining balance on me gave to me by the bike guy to get a bus back to banki , which is the border between nigeria and cameroun.

2: from there, i called my friend who loaned me the 40,000naira i use for the trip to Ndjamena and unfortunately he could not help , then i ask him to go to my place to pick my laptop and sold it off cheaply for me instantly so i could get to lagos back today to meet up my examination at the University of lagos, as a final year student of the institution as well, i can scan you my docket for examination for you to see here also.

3: I am so disapointed truely and moreso when i got to the WU office at Ndjamena, i saw 2 white men ,and i could not know who they asked for but they came to the nearby cafe to browse either and they were both speaking in french or the native language which i do not hear a dimme of it, the bike guy that too me from Kouseri which is the border of cameroun to Tchad was so nice to me and he had helped me alot that very day as i do not know anyone there and he has to explain such things to me also that very day which i saw myself that very day too with my eyes.

5nigerians was kidnapp we enter the same bus to kouseri together but unfortunately for them they were picked by the police and took the wherever and i was told that most foreigners caught in Ndjamena was usuallly took to the military camp to work and later join them to one of the country militant group to fight against the rebels.

Last month , the fight between the rebels and the civilian just ended in the place , i am so so DISAPOINTED but what can i do , i have to let my faith be strong and find my way back to my homeland , and God knows i have tried my best and anything you wanted to do , no matter what, i want to note that i have spend my money doing all the artwork, sending of the package and also to the extend of ruining my life to this extend.

Mr cormac, i cannot travel anymore as i do not have provision for that with me anymore and with the help of the Lord God i serve , i got back to Nigeria safely with the help of a friend who is in place to assist , even thou it is my laptop that have to go in replace for it , but at least i am back to the land which i can hear what people say ,

i really spent alot , imagine the amounts i spent on hotels and taxi in maiduguri before i left this morning , and the transport cost from maiduguri to banki ( the border of nigeria and cameroun,) , i payed 6,000naira for nigerian customs at the border , a yellow card and left for cameroun custom office too to take a visa too or permits to enter before taking the cab to kouseri which is about 90km (4hrs) drive from the border there to kouseri .

i spent 4000francs for browsing and pay 12000francs to the bike guy to take me in and at my present , i saw him settle the military to cross me over to Ndjamena and at the end of the day i could not see anyone ,

Ashley promise to be therwe already and i told her to wait for me that i will be there in 3mins but unfortunately i emailed 8times differently to michael and ashley but no one is there to answer , i see myself as foolish person , no contact phone of the person to meet in Ndjamena , no address or even she cant ask me to come meet up at the airport , i really felt dissapoint , i swear to God , and i know God will reward me soon, this is not the end of the road for my life .

I believe in the service i can deliver to your company anytime in this life and my competence in every aspect you wanted me to act provided theres rules and guidelines to follow.

See the best way to have this settled is you sending someone down to Nigeria, i will accomodate him or her or he/she lodge in an hotel and we transact business with the necessary follow-up of the next bust image to made, and i will do as you wish perfectly but i cannot go anywhere , anymore in this life except you come over to Nigeria or you send the money to my account here .

Thank you

much regards

Shola

I think I upset him a little, though he still has not twigged. I reckon I can get one more safari out of this idiot. He had to sell his phone and his laptop, that might make a small dent in his cheque scamming operations.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is my favorite line out of that whole thing:

Quote:
but at least i am back to the land which i can hear what people say

That makes me laugh, for whatever reason. I'm not even sure why Michael would believe he even went to Chad. I mean, who would do ALL of that traveling, and then not even stick around until the WU opens on Monday morning? Seems like he's just trying to beef up his stack of receipts (or at least, maybe it seems that way to Michael?). Great baiting, Reap.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to one currency converter site I checked, this Lad claims to have spent over $420 in travel expenses. Nice result.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made a summary of Mr Shola's total approximate spendings from the start of this bait:

-Approx $1,700 US for the artwork ( or so he says) probably around $500
-Almost $300 dollars to ship it to the US.
-$300 dollars (so he says) to get to Abidjan
-Approx $250 getting back to Lagos
-$420 that Yastreb mentioned plus the initial $300 hundred he had before he sold some of his shoes and borrowed money to get the ticket to Chad.

Approx Total = $2,070 USD. If it was 1.7k then $3,770 USD, and I'm not finished... Very Happy

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, that is outstanding! Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

I am totally impressed! Well done!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i see myself as foolish person

Never were truer words spoke.

Reaper, I bow down to your impressiveness, oh Lord and Master.
Just getting him to go in the first place is bloody impressive. So what if he bottled it after only 2 days. So would I in bloody CHAD!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a shame he sold all of those things. What is he going to use to fund his next trip to Chad?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only you'd known he had exams you could have helped him miss...
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice new title there Reap. Well deserved, I expect.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps his pimp hand strong. Sad I'm not too fussed, it'll probably be gone by the end of the week.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, I don't really mind if he never travels to Niger. It seems he is still pretty stuffed up even back home in Lagos.
Quote:
Goodday again mr cormac,

I told you all my problem and it this very deal that
caused it .

I am free,but i am still undergoing the pains road
transport from maiduguri to Ndjamena here till now,
right now , i lost my laptop in the process,everything
is just on one spot here right now.

Where i loaned money to complete the artwork, uptil
now, they think i am not around and i have to be
dodging here till i get the money from you, you see
shameless situation i am going through, i sold off my
laptop so i can make my trip back to lagos sine i had
nothing on me to make it to lagos and here i am with
nothing, no one to help me.

See mr cormac, the best i want you to do for is help
me outta here, and make this happen , westernunion is
everywhere here in NIGERIA. Send me WU of 5,000 to
settle little expenses on here for me, and use the
resy to make my trip to Niamey, i do not have any hope
here now,except you people now , please do not let me
down ok

Poor baby, money has already been sent to the Niamey WU branch. You'll have to go there.

Easter Egg
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
5nigerians was kidnapp we enter the same bus to kouseri together but unfortunately for them they were picked by the police and took the wherever and i was told that most foreigners caught in Ndjamena was usuallly took to the military camp to work and later join them to one of the country militant group to fight against the rebels.

That made me laugh.... Imagine trying to scam someone and ending up fighting a war....LOL I just cant stop laughing LOL LOL LOL
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then let's fill the ranks of the Chadian Foreign Legion with more mugu volunteers. Twisted Evil
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, would have been great if he made it 6. For some reason these cockroaches just seem to survive, you make them go into the fire and they just come out a little singed. Sad

It looks like he can't get to Niger. He's still supposedly still in trouble:

Quote:
Mr cormac,

See what you can do for me as i do not have any hope for now and you know my current situation so i am only counting on you do something for me ok ..

Quote:
mr cormac,

Right now....im in a bad situation...i ate thier food at tchad, and it was like something else in my system here, i have to rush to the doctor this morning and i was given some drugs to purge and be relief, since morning i have been sleeping here...moreso upon all this, i know it will not take anything from you if you check your purse and westernunion some cash to me here to use to make the trip to Niamey.

Or You do send Ashley to come over to Nigeria to come deliver the cash to me, and even i will vouch for her safety with me till she returns back.

Please see what you can do , as i do not have any dimme on me right now, my sustainance is from God this time, but i know this wont last forever, its only a lesson for me learn and to know who will always be there for me in trouble time.

Moreso, all this is really giving me hardtime here, but with your connections i know you can get a trip to you there and let us start bigtime with business.

regards

shola

Easter Egg
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, what a nice email you got. Makes Monday at the office much more bearable! Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
let us start bigtime with business.

That's the spirit! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i ate thier food at tchad, and it was like something else in my system here,

Awesome. Nothing like causing a lad true physiological distress. Let's hope he is purging at both ends. Twisted Evil

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I could see there was no way he was going outside of Nigeria, so he won't go to Niger. However I still wanted to get a few things from him, so I said we could get money to him in Nigeria (though it might be a few hours drive to the specific WU secure agent he has to pick the money up from) but he had to prove to us that he suffered through all these travels,etc so I asked for a few things and received them, within a day Laughing :

First, his international passport, showing the visa travel stamps:

Quote:
As soon as i read your email, i took the day to draft my experiences and everything as you mentioned.

Note: That, i am willing to work with you and as you can see, theres no any other thing left out.

I will be expecting your response soon

I am happy at least i am alive , but i am not living okay here in Nigeria, there is nothing to hide here, if you too come, you will see for yourself.

Please do something, as i do not have any cash to sustain with.
shola

Plane ticked receipts:

Now his full account of what happened on his travels, handwritten of course:

Quote:
here is the letter you ask me to write in pen , for you to confirm real me, i have also sent my scanned copy of international passport and transit to tchad via de-kouserri.
Please do something soon

If you can be bothered to read it, it's quite entertaining. Obviously I take everything with a grain of salt, lads always lie, however if at least part of it's true I'm glad I caused much lad pain. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr Cormac,
Well my health is ok , i have recover from the foods i ate , that is hurting my stomach, even if i told you that when i landed on monday around past 1pm from the Arik airline maiduguri---lagos, i have to rush to the toilet at the MM2 ,local airport to empty my stomach, and its really affects me, but i am getting better now.

Even it is bread i took in a day here, it has been part of me, and any stem i can sustain myself till day break.

Thou it is not easy everywhere, theres a time to complain, time to soar, time to harvest, i am healthy now , nothing is happening to me. But just that i am broke., no money in my account, nothing whatsoever for now.

Please do something

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat May 17, 2008 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

You had him looking for ??

ROFLMAO!!!! jump_4_joy

Perhaps we should direct him to Ankh Morpork.... it's more likely he'd find him there after all. Or maybe you could interest him in a very unusual trunk that Mr Rincewind has. A trunk that would be worth ALOT of money, what with it's special abilities...... and legs.... I'm sure that he'd be prepared to spend some money to acquire such Luggage... erm I mean such a Trunk.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Handwritten version of his last email:

Any other ideas of how Shola can prove that he deserves this money?

Easter Egg
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand WUSecure will expedite transfers with proof of a serious medical conditions? If we had photographic proof of his weight loss due to the hardships in Chad, he could get his funds more quickly. I think the usual criterion is to insert fava beans between the protruding ribs and photograph the result. More beans = sicker = faster money.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top work! Shocked Really, an outstanding travel. Greatly trained lad Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic