SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today I have...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Accused a Lad of being gay (well he would insist on calling me his "partner for life" so I had to call him on it.)
2. Slapped 2 lads for SHOUTING AT ME. REPEATEDLY.
3. Chopped my first dolla. Let me just say he's pretty pissed right now, especially as he thinks I've hacked him. I've told him to look behind him. No idea where he sits or anything but it's got to wind him up.
4. Arranged flights to Nigeria and a hotel (well not really, but he thinks I have), although I have a feeling that this trip will not go well for my traveller.

So all in all, I'm feeling pretty shiny! Hope you are all having a fun day too. This is the most fun.
jump_4_joy

Trixi
xxxxx
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look behind you.... I'm right here... I can see you... can't you see me? You're staring intently at your monitor... you're starting to sweat.... look again. You just looked right at me...

I did that to a lad on IM once, and he started giving me details about where he was without realizing it. "Which row are you on" ... "Are you in the orange shirt" ... "Are you behind the message board?" and so on. He was freaked. It was hilarious. I used what he gave me, to continue my game. I wish I'd known how to save chat logs back then Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's what I call a productive day! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic