SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie brings fresh vlad. Wants pre-baited vlad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fractals
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, Fractals here.

I was taken in by Russian dating scam a few weeks back. We got to about 8 emails. Had to drop her when I realized it was a scam though, I had used my own name and email. Well... I thought I was answering a genuine personals add. And the advertising site was supposed to be local content. From the start I had a suspicion it could be a scam.

She started asking about some things (like love from first sight) Eyuggggch !! I had explained what I thought about this in previous emails, gone into some detail as a matter of fact. She asked what I thought about it, like I had never said anything. I reprimanded her for not reading my emails and not trying to getting to know me, but I wasn't deliberately baiting though. I asked her to read the emails again comment on what I had said with something relevant and answer some of my direct questions. She went quiet for five days,

Effectively I was baiting her I suppose, trying to get her off script at least. The next email came back without any reference to my demands or comments relevant to topics I had discussed. By then I had found this place and registered for the mentor program. Well her headers have The Bat in them. Some of the photos are modeling ones (she used to be a model). I thought it was strange that she sounded like she felt the need to make excuses for that. like: 'so- now you will understand why some of my photos look professional'. Well I wouldn't have suspected anything if she hadn't danced around it like she was trying to get past a venomous snake.

It's going to be tough and I am going to miss her. Crying or Very sad What I need is a pre-loved vlad that I can ghost-bait just a step or two behind somebody else, so I can see what is coming. That was Cherries' idea anyhow. I have been reading through the stickies and FAQ etc. I am impressed at what a detailed sport this scambaiting is. I will leave my ex-soulmate to be baited by somebody with some experience, and go for a rolling start with somebody else's vlad. Should I just post up the info on my vlad in here? I also have pictures.

Regards fractals.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google the email address

If the scammers email address doesn't show up on some antiscam site you should post it...preferably at romancescam or russian-detective....(Links at bottom)

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fractals

The scripts are posted on Romance Scam so you will see for yourself what comes next!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How to get a Vald of script.

Send the complete rules of Cricket - use this after letter three. Twisted Evil

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
fractals
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
Google the email address

If the scammers email address doesn't show up on some antiscam site you should post it...preferably at romancescam or russian-detective....(Links at bottom)

Thanks for the links Stepan. Consider it done: Tatyana [28] from Kazan Russia Go look at the best empirical evidence that God is female.

amerdos, I wanted to get him/her/it off script, not off to sleep. Wink

Skerrett, I am not quite sure how this all works yet, but isn't the point to avoid the script and invent lots of unscripted games? Following an experience player who is writing to the same vlad, would be a useful guide I imagine. Staying a few posts behind them in terms of progress, would give a lot of hints about the vlads reactions and how to push buttons. Not saying I know best, but this was Cherries' suggestion and I thought it made sense. Still holding out for a mentor, but I would love to make a start soon. Very Happy

Cheers All
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome fractals,

Glad to have you with us and even happier that your money is not going towards boris' vodka stash.

Vlads are very hard to get off script until they get to the money stage, I baited one a while back and posted every email for educational purposes, I will find and add the link if I can.

What Stepan and skerrett have suggested is a whole library of scammers including the scripted emails you will recieve from your new vlad, complete with what pictures you are likely to get.

Take a look, Stepan has the link, pick out one like picking a free pair of shoes then fire off your first email.

I am sure there will be no objections to you posting your bait from the start and you can then get tips along the way from many of us, dont expect it to get too exciting for a few weeks but if you pick out vlads with less script then you will get to the fun bits sooner Wink

You shouldn't expect too many replies to specific questions early on but if you continue to ask much the same question you may eventually get it answered.

Now, off to find that bait

Edit,

Here it is

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
fractals
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Welcome fractals,

Glad to have you with us and even happier that your money is not going towards boris' vodka stash.

Thanks Murry. Yes, Boris can get his own vodka. My ginger wine stash is far more important. Laughing

Murry Guru wrote:
Vlads are very hard to get off script until they get to the money stage, I baited one a while back and posted every email for educational purposes, I will find and add the link if I can.

That's not good. No fun I say, no fun at all. Bomber on RD, says I might have even been talking to a bot. Well some questions did seem to be answered at first, or subjects seemed to be responded to, but then again, that could just be coincidence. It reminds me of those clever little programs that push the envelope of the Turing test. You chat with a bot, which is Artificially Intelligent enough to have an apparently meaningful discourse with you. If you have never tried it out you really should.

Meet my friend ALICE. She sounds smarter than many v/lads.

It is amazing how illusionary a discourse with a AI program can be. You can think that it is intelligent, just because it focuses on your nouns, which of course identify the subject matter and then it builds sentences according to clever grammatical algorithms. The good ones also have a database of refferance material (so called expert systems) that corespond with our learned knowlege.

Vlads on script make neither grammatically correct, nor relevant discourse. The English grammar is atrocious, and the relevance of discourse relies on the occasional coincidence. I can think of ways to make their job easier, using AI and pre-written paragraphs but of course we don't want them to know about that, do we?

Hey:!: Idea Idea Idea Perhaps we baiters could use that strategy to 'bulk bait' scammers. While they copy-pasta their hearts out, our Artificial Intelligence bots could keep them busy with realistic sounding dialog. An arms race is eminent methinks.Twisted Evil

Murry Guru wrote:
What Stepan and skerrett have suggested is a whole library of scammers including the scripted emails you will recieve from your new vlad, complete with what pictures you are likely to get.

Pity you can't just order a vlad to get on with the non-scripted bits. I like the vlads though, I think my last one whet my appetite for the ruskies, but I would rather write to the real ones, not Borris Skamofsky.. I don't want to sit through the script and write carefully thought out, grammatically correct responses, I have attention issues. Besides, who is pulling who's strings then? I may be wasting their time but they are also wasting mine. Where as I may be able to handle 5 pets they can be mailing 15, 50 or 100 people with copy-pasta and some of those are going to pay off.

Murry Guru wrote:
Take a look, Stepan has the link, pick out one like picking a free pair of shoes then fire off your first email.

I am sure there will be no objections to you posting your bait from the start and you can then get tips along the way from many of us, dont expect it to get too exciting for a few weeks but if you pick out vlads with less script then you will get to the fun bits sooner Wink

I'll see what I can do, but this boring scripted shit, could get old real fast.

Murry Guru wrote:
You shouldn't expect too many replies to specific questions early on but if you continue to ask much the same question you may eventually get it answered.

Like i said. coincidence happens.

Murry Guru wrote:
Now, off to find that bait

Hmmm... and a little research on AI.

Thanks for the help and tips Murry. Wink

Regards Fractals
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fractals

Tatyana has many names

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1166

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
fractals
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skerrett wrote:
Fractals

Tatyana has many names

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1166

Yup, that's my girl alright Skerrett. Oh! I just feel so cheated. Sad

Better add something to that thread too. Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic