SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CrazyCanuck wrote:
To my inexperienced mind (or reasonable facimile) the obvious course of action is to give the driver a call. He should be a wealth of information.

One would think that. But the driver speaks very broken English and is not really good at communicating.

We are planning a day of fasting soon. Something tells me that Reverend Dover won't be able to mak it all the way through. And something tells me that Adamu is going to hear ALL about it.

Also, Prof and my birthdays are on the 12th and 13th respectively. I am young and he is an old fart. But, we will have to have Adamu plan something nice for us.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow nice, must be fun, a Chad TWAT party .. Can I join Jojo, or does it take me to fill out some forms first?

On a different subject: has the existence of this driver ever been confirmed in some way? Or was it just another way of getting some WU action going on? I hate to think these two phucks are cruising Chad in an airconditioned 4x4 together ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nigeria
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ jojobean,

What language does he speak?? Maybe someone on here can speak it?
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe broken english IS the only language he can speak. Razz

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said earlier in my bad english,Emeka being the name of the driver, he came from the eastern part of Nigeria,so must be able to speak some english and Ibo languages.
If he is really a driver plying that route for commercial purposes, he must be fluent in Hausa as well and french will be a must as well.The road signs in Chad are in french.
Emeka is the the shorter for names like Chukwu-emeka, Nna-emeka, Olisa-emeka, all meaning the same thing'Thank God'
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AM GREETING YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,HOW IS YOUR HEALTH ?I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY NOW.
YESTERDAY YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY IN USA I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT VERY WELL.
PLEASE REV DOVER, I AM WAITING FOR THE MONEY GRAM AS YOU PROMISE TO SEND IT. PLEASE REV DOVER, SEND IT QUICK SO IT WILL ENABLE ME TO TRAVEL TO ADRE. PLEASE DO QUICK IN SENDING IT BECAUSE WE ARE HIDING IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING AND IT IS VERY HASH TO US PLEASE YOU SHOULD SEND IT TODAY PLEASE.
WE DONT HAVE THE FREEDOM TO MOVE ABOUT PLEASE HELP US AND SAVE OUR SOUL HERE IN ABECHE.I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE MG TODAY.
PLEASE REV DOVER, DO YOUR BEST POSSIBLE TODAY TO SEND THE MG PLEASE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND THE ENTIRE MEMBER OD TWAT CHURCH AMEN.
BEST REGARDS

I managed to get him on chat for a couple minutes. Here is the quick exchange:
Quote:
me: Adamu?
Adamu, are you there?
Adamu?
I see you're online
Please respond
Adamu: YES
me: This is Reverend Dover
Adamu: I HAVE ONLY FIVE MINUTES PLEASE
me: Okay
You have escaped the Driver?
Adamu: PLEASE REV I HAVE SEND YOU EMAIL
me: Okay
Adamu: HOW IS YOUR HEALTH
me: Thank you very much for asking. I feel much better now after digesting all of that food
Adamu: YES
I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEND THE MG
me: Why has the driver not been looking for you? Are you still using the same cafe on Hospital road, or a different one?
I have instructed Minge from accounting to handle that today
Yesterday they were closed
Adamu: HE TRAVEL TO NDJAMENA
LAST WEEK
OKAY
OKAY
me: How are you paying for cafe time now?
I thought the driver was paying for that
Adamu: THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN
SOME ONE IN THE CAFE HELP US
me: You're welcome. This has been very frustrating
You need to make it to Adre immediately
Adamu: HE TRAVEL
AND WE PLEADED TO SOME ONE
I WILL DO THAT
me: Can you get some more cafe time right now?
Adamu: IMMEDIATELY I GOT THE MG
NO
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY
me: Okay. When are you coming back to check your mail?
Adamu: TOMORROW
me: So you won't be able to collect the MG today?
Adamu: TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE SEND THE MG
me: Cravin and Karim are waiting for you
Adamu: BUT IF YOU WILL SEND IT NOW
me: We need you to get ober there
It's not far
I told Minge to handle it today
Adamu: YOU LET ME KNOW PLEASE
me: She had tot travel a full day to the nearest office
And they were closed for the holiday
Adamu: PLEASE MY TIME IS UP
me: St. Gutbuster's day
Okay. Make sure you sign into Gmail when you are online next to let me know you received the MG
Adamu: THAT NICE
PLEASE SEND IT
THANK YOU
FOR YOUR CONCERN
AND GOD BLESS YOU
me: No worries, Adamu
God bless you too
Tell your brother I said hello
Adamu: AMEN

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE MY TIME IS UP

Don't we wish Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is like reading a good book, i don't want it to stop Very Happy
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Great chat
Quote:
me: St. Gutbuster's day
Quote:
after I digested all the food

They sure seem to run out of resources ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:
Like I said earlier in my bad english,Emeka being the name of the driver, he came from the eastern part of Nigeria,so must be able to speak some english and Ibo languages.

The driver really exists. We have talked to Adamu, the motor park owner in Ndjamena and the driver. The driver supposedly speaks a little English, French and Arabic. I have no doubt that this is actually a driver and not just his brother. The driver says to little and is way too clueless about the whole thing. And these guys clearly are not that smart.

In a few days it will be the day of fasting... I hear some whining coming up. Laughing

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I like how they have been puled into this so completely, with the end in site just... over... yonder... horizon...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest talking to the driver, even if his English is horrible? Find someone who speaks the language he does, I'm sure there is one person on this forum that can a language that he can speak, thats better then his English skills.

If someone does speak Arabic with him, may I also suggest telling him (if hes still with the lads ( which I think he is )) that the money will be sent tomorrow (in shallah)

in shallah is a very common saying in arabic it basically means "well... ill try to get it done, we will see, maybe, maybe not." if he hears that he's gonna be even more pissed at the lads hes driving around.

Of course, you could call the driver anonymously and tell him that the lads received their MG payment, and that you added some extra money to cover his gas expenses, in which case if they did actually run away from the driver, you could sort of bring him back in as the bounty hunter....

I duno, you guys are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work, its always a pleasure to read this thread with the new updates, I haven't worked out my stomach muscles so hard in a very long time. My family thinks i've gone insane probably, I just sit at my computer laughing at this, reading the past emails and such. I honestly think no matter what you do, these lads are gonna do it, they just seem to be hardcore 'suckers'
In conclusion, good job Smile

Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In'sh Allah means "By the will of God"
(When taken literally I mean - mzda is quite right - it means "we'll see" when in common usage because it's all in God's hands you see!) .

So if the driver doesn't get what he wants then it's God's fault? Classic! Laughing
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ Yeah, I always took it to be "If God (Allah) wills it", with a similar meaning to "God willing" in the English vernacular.

If Emeka does indeed know Arabic I'm not too sure how much he'd like that phrase in this situation... Smile

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give the driver a call later. I can understand him a little and he can understand me a little. We'll see what we get.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I lied. I have no more phone credit. Do we need more? I can buy another card if we need to.

Goat

mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skype?!

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Jojo YES

He is waiting for the moneygram $3000 ( in 3 lots of $1000 )to pay for internet access and to travel to Adre??? God thats one expensive country Shocked

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just tried to "talk to the hand", but no luck. Big Worm, Prof and I were waiting but it would never connect. Prof suggested that Chad (the country, not the guy) has shut down for the night.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to post this for all those who have PM'd me or expressed outrage at this safari. Many people seem to think that I am too harsh to lads. Well, you should know that I have a secret, A dark shame as it was put. I am a lad hugger.

To all of you who think I am too cruel, there you have it. I am a lad lover. That's right. It's my guilty pleasure. Thanks you PRS Girly Girl for getting this photographic evidence. Laughing

Goat

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you love him has he got a nice personality or something Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm guessing that it's for his snazzy clothing. Such stylish garments can only inspire the purest of love. *swooon*
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Reverend Dover had to inform our boys that it was a day of fasting tomorrow.

Quote:
Adamu-

I want you to know that tomorrow is a day of fasting. As a church member we expect both you and your brother fast with us. Is this acceptable? Can you ensure that you will fast with us? No food or water all day.

Good news...

Quote:
SUBJECT: WE WILL COMPLY WITH THE FASTING TOMORROW

DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
I AND MY BROTHER WILL COMPLY WITH THE FASTING TOMORROW.
PLEASE REV DOVER, I AM NOT HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE THE MONEY GRAM THAT WAS SENT TO ME WAS FAKE ACCORDING TO THE MONEY GRAM MANAGER BECAUSE THERE WAS NO RECORD TO SHOW THAT MONEY WAS THERE. PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENNING ,THERE WAS NO SENDER NAME OR PHONE NUMBER.
PLEASE HELP US SO THAT WE WILL NOT DIE HERE . (RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT)
YOU CAN ASK THE TWAT ACCOUNT SESSION THE NAME OF THE SENDER IF POSSIBLE LET THEM ATTCHED IT AND SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
ADAMU

Man, MG, WU, Hamdan... you would think someone was just messing with him. Oh well, one bad thing, one after the other. Things are bound to turn around for the good at some point, right?

Goat

highnlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so stinkboi is not happy? tell him how unhappy the Rev is about him and his brother lounging around Chad in an air conditioned cafe. no sacrifice at all from our TWATs
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he seems to have more resources now for internet time and nothing better to do with himself, you could subject him to that new image loading device that Bosoman introduced yesterday.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic