SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dang, I think I lost my job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slootie wrote:
What do you do about that dang contract?

I've sent him this 3 times. He keeps complaining that he can't open it and begs me to send it in a JPEG. I rename it and send the same thing.

It takes about 30 minutes to run and then says "unable to open file" or something like that and then just starts over.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrrrr! I filled out my form properly...Doh! how stupid of me. I'll be using that gif in future baits.. Thanks B.A. Laughing

They're getting annoyed with me now cos I don't answer my phone (YAC number). The client did leave a message, but its in jibberish...even after my best efforts at cleaning it up, all I can make out is "or maybe I should pay it now?" at the end. Will see if I can find a host site to post it on for your amusement.

In the meantime , it sounds a bit like this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ToPFtyOEY&feature=related

*EDIT* Ok done it. Please let me know if you can tell wtf he's on about! (bare in mind this is at 80% of original speed)

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=461787156.wav

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell! I couldn't make any of it out except "maybe I should" and I'm guessing about that. Confused

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

OKIJA SHRINE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. I HOPE OKIJA WILL GET YOU SOON. - Alex
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and Mr. B, I LOVE that gif. I'm using it RAT NOW!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil

Mr Frank i want you to know that you are not God and the way you do things i dont like it.because you have been fooling me around and causing me more pains. - Juliet

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from John Kennedy:

Stupid idiot mistakenly wrote:
Dear Frank Von Hausen.

I do not understand your statement about Mr. Criner because he told me the payment will be issued ASAP and also he is not a bad customer I am sure he will make the payment soon.

I have give you his contact details severally and you seem to be asking me again for it, this amounting up to be the 3rd time, well I hope you are contacting or calling the right person, this is his email and telephone number again below:

Mr. Robert Criner, Email: [email protected] Tel: 1-2...
Please make sure you have been contacting the right person.

Thank You,
Pieter Choi.

I'm not Frank Von Hausen and I don't know who the hell Pieter Choi is. Laughing

Is anyone here Frank?
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Slootie, I got a bounce from the jkenn email you posted; do you have another one for him? Thanks.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That idiot used John Kennedy, James Kennedy, and James Robin with me. I pretended not to notice.

When Criner said, "Who is Mr. Kennedy you keep talking about? I only work with James Robin." I said, "Mr. Kennedy works for James Robin." They didn't even blink. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Peter Choi is just another alias of Kennedy's. I got a scam warning email warning me about Peter Choi.

@Tom
Kennedy's new email addy is the same as the old with just one change, remove one "n" from Kennedy to make it "Kenedy."

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks mate Laughing will let you know how I get on with your man of many names.
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! I'd sure like to hear how you are getting on.

It seems like Frank Von Hausen is doing a good job, huh. Laughing

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

humpf... I got the sack Sad

Quote:
John K3nnedy to me May 3

Dear E1izabeth Wa11s.

I have gone through a serious check and had am meeting with the board, we have decided to terminate our offer to you as been our funds processing officer.

REASONS:

1. Lack of means to communicate with you, all efforts have been unsuccessful
2. You have not given us any valid proof that you exist, you telephone number does not go through, and you provided us with no valid identification, except your address, and a photograph which is not a valid identification to enable us track you for security reasons, should you not be who you claim you are. We let go of that request hoping to still be able to reach you one other way and prove you are real, but know was accomplished.
3. We need to speak to you for assurance that you are really the real person and atleast establish a medium of reaching you at any crucial time.

Give to these facts that you have not been proven worthy as thought and for that we cannot entrust our funds to you as you are unknown in all areas of expectations.

We apologize for taking your time and energy in communicating with us and our customer Mr. Carva11i, we beg your pardon.

Kind Regards,
John Kenn3dy.

Naturally I'm not going to let that go... Is it my fault they can't use voicemail or open an simple Email attachment? And what Identification have they given me? Bloody cheek of these people !

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw shoot, don't feel bad. They fired me 4 or 5 times before it was final; final meaning I got tired of it and re-baited with a different character.

I've been fired from worse jobs....NOT! Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find with cheque scumbags they like to talk to you just to establish that you are a 'real person', as opposed to what exactly? Laughing

I have just got a dedicated mobby for that purpose. I had one flash my number but no conversations as yet.

K7 is OK as far as it goes, but lads do like to talk. I never ever ring them apart to flash them.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to start off cooperatively enough.
I wrote:
Dear Mr. K3nn3dy,
I am wondering if you still have any job openings for your position to work at home. If so, you will find I am very ambitious, hard working and reliable.
Thank you for your consideration.
Ern@ Rubl3

Kennedy wrote:
Dear Ern@ Rubl3.

Thank you for response and acceptance to work with us. The position is still very much open as you have met the stipulated time frame for accepting offers and so we will require you fill out the listed requirements below ASAP, for us to proceed with opening up your file and making you one of our representatives, and further information and details will be given to you upon receipt of these requirements.

REQUIREMENTS:

Names in full:
Address:
State:
City:
Postcode:
Nationality:
Marital status:
Telephone:
Fax:
Mobile:
Email:
Annual Income:
Banking Institution Name:

I will be expecting to hear back from you soon with the above listed so we can move on swiftly.

Best Regards,
J0hn K3nn3dy.

Most check scammers don't care about anything but the address and maybe the phone number. So I replied with the important information.
I wrote:
I am very appreciative that you replied to me. Here is my detailed informations.
Ern@ Rubl3
[address]
[phone]
[email address]

Thank you for the opportunity, and I send you my best regards.

Kennedy wrote:
If you really are appreciative of this offer then you will follow this simple instryctions. Kindly provide the full requirements as LISTED below;

REQUIREMENTS:
[same list of irrelevant bullshit as in his first reply]

Thank You.

John.

What a dickwad. I resisted the urge to tell him to feck himself. Instead, I sweetly replied.
I wrote:
Oh dear, I am so sorry I did not fulfill your requirements as LISTED. I will do so now so you are not disappointed in me.

Names in full: Ern@ Rubl3
[etc. I filled out everything except:]
Annual Income: confidential

I certainly hope this is acceptable to you.

If wonder if the little pr!ck will object to my modesty about my income.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice recovery. And yes, he is a little pr!ck. Evil or Very Mad

I re-baited him with 3 new characters but he twigged on two of 'em.

My last remaining character is supposed to be receiving checks in the amount of $12,600 but there is some kind of miscommunication with the "client" a mysteriously absent Mr. Moore. I'm wondering what the prob is.

Golly gee, I miss Mr. Cr!ner. He was there when I needed him, the stupid idiot. *sigh* Good times! Very Happy

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
K7 is OK as far as it goes, but lads do like to talk. I never ever ring them apart to flash them.

I'm once again thinking about a pre-paid cellphone. I'll still run them thru my K7 number, and after the "security phrase" fails then I could talk to them live.

I haven't gone prepaid yet mainly because of RL time constraints.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi @DD

Yeah, they seem to be aware of web based numbers. Got this from my (French Shocked ) Client, regarding my explanation of why I had a perfectly innocent need for an answering service.

Quote:
L3vi Franc0 C@rvalli to me

as i said b4..... this number is a scam number... e dey chop my credit badly..........e b like satelite number...

Quelle merde de taureau!

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
e dey chop my credit badly

AWWWRIIIGHT! I jes KNEW that was FRENCH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Laughing

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Kennedy definitely takes the title of Annoyed Check Lad away from R@ymond J@mes (Music Man's mass bait). I wrote to Kennedy from another character.
I wrote:
Can you please send information about your current employment openings?

Thank you for your consideration.

Kennedy replied with his usual silly laundry list of information he needs. I sent him a polite reply:
I wrote:
Your email was most welcome indeed. I will be happy to provide all the information necessary for the fulfillment of this job.

[I filled in all the information, except I left out annual income and bank name.]

Kennedy wrote:
You did not fill out the form totally as listed, please see below again the list of requirements for a new representative as you, kindly fill as requested:
[He repeated the full list.]

I wrote:
I am sorry, I thought for sure I had filled out your form completely. Please clarify what information you feel is missing so that I can rectify it as soon as possible.

He sent me an email with nothing but another list of all info needed. That was not very helpful, so I told him so.
I wrote:
Thanks a lot Mr. Kennedy. You have simply sent the same form you sent before. I already filled it out, so I'm not sure why you are sending it again.

Kennedy turned ugly.
Kennedy wrote:
Then simply refill this one, or do you have eye problem, you did not give your bank name and annual income as requested, is it so hard for you to read?

Damn, this mugu deserves to have the sh!t slapped out of him, but I'm going to keep being nice for now.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not even baiting him and I want to reach out and slap him until his teeth rattle.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going easy on him for now, but I couldn't resist this mild reproach, just to see how he reacts.
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Kennedy,

I'm curious if your rude and insulting reply is the normal way you treat employees. I have treated you with respect and courtesy. If I made a mistake, it was not done on purpose. All you had to do was point out the information you need. No nasty comments were needed. If cruelty is your normal attitude, then perhaps I made a mistake in applying for this job.

Please clarify your intentions.

Truly yours

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but look what just came in from our boss Johnny K.
Kennedy wrote:
I am sorry if i sounded rude in my last email to you, please pardon my tone in the email it was never meant that way. I was just wondering that you did not pay attention to the list very well, otherwise you would have noticed the part you did not fill out as requested. There is lots of pressure on us and I never meant to take it out on you or anyone else.

Please kindly refer back to my last email and fill out the full requirements so we can get this started ASAP.

Once again I apologise for my tone of message in the last email, please pardon.

I wait your reply.

Kind Regards,

John

He wants to provide a supportive work environment after all. In that case, I do believe 25 of my other characters will want to apply for employment with him as well. We will help him with the pressure he feels.

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine
You have no idea how much I am enjoying this. Laughing

Do you think Mr. K has many real victims at this point? He's so stupid and arrogant, I can't believe he makes money at this.

He sent my character (78 year old retiree with huge medical bills) this rather sweet email:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lee Scarlette.

I spoke to Mr. Moore earlier today and he apologised for not responding to you, he said he has been really worked up and had other engagements ( I guess there is stress happening to all of you in that region, Laugh) Well i advised him to calm down and not break down due to over labour of the body. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the payment to get to you soon, so we can get this really on the road.

Kind Regards,
John

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goody! I got sorted back to Criner the Hothead! Mr. Moore musta split. Mr. K and I are BFF. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Frank Lee Scarlette.

Thank you for your update, that was good of you to contact Mr. Criner ASAP, I will wait upon your correspondence with him and also contact him from my own end.

Mother's days was great over here too, though my mother is late but my son and daugthers had a great time with my wife, it was fun,I was actually looking forward to the next one until i remembered i have alot work to do (laugh) we give thanks to GOD all the same.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
John.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised All I said was that my nephew warned me not to go ahead with the "job" because it was probably an effing Nigerian Scam (well, he had sacked me anyway.)

Quote:
John K3nnedy to me

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, u smelling english woman, u smell like bolony, i can perceive your filthy vagina all the way here, u old hore. mind you am not nigerian, they not as good as us, I am ghanian and proud to be, f**king alicante bitch that you are. tell ur queen i say she is a f**king hore like you. hahahahahahahahahaha.

Alicante bitch.....�Qu�

The studious amongst you may have noticed he can't even spell Ghanaian!

Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's such a mysgonistic, pompous little sh!te. :lol

I have no idea what "alicante" means. Confused

Are you going to bait him again? I hope. I hope. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic