SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The RED taxi!! The RED TAXI!!! Remy is PISSED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Where's Minge?

A far away port in Ivory Coast.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Went to Lagos to surprise Remy.
25%
 25%  [ 16 ]
Went to S1mb@ Safari Camp with the money and diamond.
49%
 49%  [ 31 ]
In the hospital.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Other. (Please post your idea!)
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 63

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOO Remy is PISSSSSSED! Laughing

Sent this to Minge 3 times.

Subject 1 - Make you read this mail very very very carefully ok
Subject 2 - Make you read this mail very very very carefully ok
Subject 3 - Listen carefully on what you said about me.

Quote:
Dear Minge,

Listen carefully on what you said about me. Why should you say that I am responsible for what is happening to you and never you say such thing to me because I am always straight in what ever I do. You refused to listen to me and took a blue taxi and how can you take a taxi by that particular time since you do not know where you are? Answer that question. What proof that you are in Cote D�Ivoire since big lady like you do not know where you are staying do not think that this story sound stupid.

Today, I am surprise that you call me in the day time not in the middle of the night. Try to be truthful to yourself because I am begging to doubt you because you know that you are hard lady to deal with so why should be kidnapped and why is that every time we are trying to get closer, you always have problem. Check yourself proper and ask yourself question about your life.

Point of correction for your word, I did not know you because of your money and since I know you it is one problem to the other and I have never have problem with people since I was born. You said that it is your money that interest me, please take your money ok and leave me alone because you put me into trouble here which I do not know how to get out of it.

If really you want to help me, you could have sent me money so that I will meet you there to start business with you despite that you do hard business and let me ask you, you said that the ship left America for two weeks to get to Africa, how can that be possible and I asked people in the TIN CAN ISLANDE that did they see any lady that drop here from America, they said no and you called me and inform me that you did not come from America, then where did you come from and your story have make me not to believe you anymore. For your information, I do not like you because of your money because since I know you it is one problem to another and you have never, never sent me money and I have never collect your money since I know you so if you are saying a word try to know what you are saying and stop that nonsense which you just said right now. The first time you send me money which I was unable to collect and since I was born, such thing have never happen to me, who sure if you send the money.

How can a big lady like you who do hard business do not know where you are staying what proof that you are in Africa. When you are in the line of truth, if you seek my help I will but if you continue to deceive yourself, count me out, do you understand? You put me into big problem here which I do not know how to solve it.

Remy.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are hard lady to deal with

Yay, Weasel! Very Happy

Quote:
You said that it is your money that interest me, please take your money ok and leave me alone . . .

If really you want to help me, you could have sent me money

Rolling Eyes

So, what is next in store for little Remy? He seems to be in a big problem. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a beautiful letter.

I don't understand why Remy does not believe you. I think you should turn things around and tell Remy
that is is you who does not believe him. What proof does he have to show that he really did go and try to find you.

I hope that this time you are going to try and help him. I wonder what kind of trouble Remy has gotten him self into.

Fantastic bait weasel clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I wonder what kind of trouble Remy has gotten him self into.

Hopefully homeless. Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The first time you send me money which I was unable to collect and since I was born, such thing have never happen to me, who sure if you send the money.

Shocked
Translation: I am a scammer, I am accustomed to collecting my victim's money at western union, I do it often!

This one deserves double-punishment; should be well funded for travelling.

Great bait clapping - Thanks for the audio Thumbs up

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
hutchim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"He whipped me with rattlesnakes!" ---> absolutely priceless
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
leave me alone because you put me into trouble here which I do not know how to get out of it.

clapping clapping clapping

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shot off an email to him last night.

Quote:
Remy,

The driver is letting me email you. He is keeping me in Sab Pedro against my will. I don't know what he wants because he hasn't touched the money or the diamond. My time is up now.

Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel, Minge has to escape at all cost. Don't forget to steal the laptop.

or he has taken you to some remote place were you manage to escape.
Remember those Karate lesson will finally pay off. Knock the crap out of your abductor and run, run, run.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pooooooooor Remy..

Got all these TODAY. Laughing

2x
Quote:
Dear Minge,

Thanks for your mail which I read today but also thank God for his protection because I do not know how I can help you without knowing where you are staying. If the driver is letting you to email me, while can�t he let you to go. He did need neither the money nor the Diamond, and then what did he need from you? Do you know the kind of problem you put me into here in this country and do you know how I went to Nigeria without seeing you there?

Where is Sab Pedro? I am totally confused about your journey because I do not understand anything anymore from you. You said that what interest me is your money but I want you to know that that is not true and what connection do you have with that man, try to be sincere with me because I am begging to fear you not that you will kill me but your story sound strange to me.

You said that the man do not need the money nor Diamond but when I talked to the man the day you claimed that you people are coming to meet me, do you know what he told me, that I should forget the money and you and that the money belongs to him. Since he said that the money belong to him, why did he refused to make use of the money since then and how do you manage to eat since you claim that you are in Cote D�Ivoire? Minge, your story sound strange to me because I am begging to doubt you. I do not know who I am dealing with and you never one day tell me about your family even to the extend some people claim to be your family members calling me that they went to your house and see my telephone number asking me about you. Do you know what I passed through in the hand of the people who claimed to be your family members?

I asked you question about them all but you refused to tell me anything about your family and how can we cope with this type of situation without knowing each other very well.

I will stop here until I read from you and since you have the money, try to buy this country telephone line because it is so cheap and send it to me so that I will know that you are here and I will use it to call you.

Why is that every time you always have problem with people whenever you are getting closer to me, answer the entire question which I asked you.

Message from,
Remy.

Quote:
Dear Minge,

After reading from you, I just want you to know that here there is a place called SAN PEDRO and I do not know the one which you call Sab Pedro.

Your friend,
Remy

Oh, pardon me. Rolling Eyes

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, clever detective, this one! So, is Minge going to make her escape to Simba Camp? You scored big time with this knucklehead!! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear..."Do you know what I passed through in the hand....." so thats where the driver went. Remy needs to be really careful.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remy never made a typo in his life...the "b" is right next to the "n" on the keyboard. Bet it took him all day to figure that one out, or another lad told him. And he still wants you to type it out again as san pedro, so there will be no mistake. haha!

Minge must flee to Liberia, at all costs! And no more typos, Minge, Remy's brain can't handle the workout. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why can't Remy understand life as it is? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Minge,

Give me the number of the hotel where you stay in san pedro. Because you cannot tell me that you are living around the street now. I want you to give me the hotel number.

Remy

Minge gets kidnapped.. Does he think she's being held at a Hilton? Rolling Eyes

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's a hotel he wants .. why not give him one? Very Happy Take a pick: http://www.annuaire-cotedivoire.com/en/travel-and-tourism/hotel-industry-hotels/san-pedro/

Of course you didn't register as Minge .. so he can call away as much as he wants ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think for that for the first time Remy is getting a little suspicious. Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly .. One wonders why Laughing .. Giving him a hotel phone number should get Weasy some mileage though ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Minge can't get a hotel number, but she took a pic with the kidnapper's camera and can send that to Remy. There is a little sign...maybe he can make it out. (Sorry, but premium membership upload of pictures in not working right now, or I'd post it here.)

@Weasel, if you pm me an email address to send the pic to, I'll send it to you. It's near the beach! Nice place. Very Happy

EDIT: here's the pic I found.Image

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't emailed him at all. In pure Remy style, he emails me.. This is the subject line, only.

Quote:
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE CONCERNING MY QUESTION AND THE HOTEL TELEPHONE NUMBER?

There was no email body.. Rolling Eyes

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remy still sounds a little annoyed, and he is quite a demanding pet.
Time for a little slap! The man has no sympathy for Minge, at all, the selfish prick. Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sign says "PISCENE" at the top, as in French for "swimming pool."

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the translation, bunnyrabbit. I couldn't even make out the letters. Well, I guess if you are going to be kidnapped, this is the kind of place you would like to be taken to. I hope the taxi driver lets her take a dip in that pool naked, and Minge tells Remy all about how wonderful he is treating her now...maybe they even fall in love. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
The sign says "PISCENE" at the top, as in French for "swimming pool."

TBH I don't think they should encourage people to do that in swimming pools. PISCENE them that is ..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic