SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using your current avatar as a baiting persona

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...anyone ever had a problem with it?
I always use minor German celebrities which I�m pretty certain no one of our special friends knows.
It is not risky, is it, using "her" here as avatar, too?
I have been found by lads twice, it was always because I forgot once to mask my character�s name. it has never been occurred because a love lad/other scammer recognized my pic here.
Has this ever happened to you?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no - "Mathias" is a very common biblical name so no problems at all.

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think an Elf Beastmaster would be a credible maga...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine tends to scare the lads.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting the right passport photo is always my problem Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen is absolutely my favourite baiting character. The only problem is, I can't pretend to be female on the phone...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Weasel, you should send them your pirate weasel for ID purposes Very Happy
@mathias, an empty trunk box certainly is more scaring than the great big U.B.
@Yastreb, that gives me an idea: On eof my next mass insulter pics pic is going to be Tex Avery�s "Little Rural Riding Hood" again, I�m curious as to the replies when she mass insults the boys!

No - by "avatar" I meant "picture".
Has your lad ever recognized you when he was strolling on Eater?

(I just included <= Barbara Schoeneberger on another mass insult. Next one is going to be Verona Pooth, then Ralph Morgenstern, then Dieter Bohlen - they deserve return insults Very Happy!)

I simply don�t want one lad to recognize her here, id est, me here.
Has this ever happened to you?
(assuming the answer "No" to almost 100%. I might be panicked because of good old Ahmed and good old Joeyboy...)

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as my avatar is a shadow I'll give some thought to becoming "evil dark shadow" or something like that and see if they notice. I bet I could send it to the vlads and they would never even notice.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't it breach the ITP rule? Unless you are a weasel of course.

I would never put my avvy in jeopardy as she is far to precious and her husband would kill me if he found out. Very Happy Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incoherent drunks do not take this business seriously.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mine tends to scare the lads

Mine scares me! Shocked

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Err, I haven't really tried... Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually bait as Pat Bateman, the psychotic lead character from American Psycho, and yes I've often used his photos in baits as he wears sharp business suits which fit in with the whole business image. Once I sent a picture of "myself" wielding a blood flecked axe, but my lad thought nothing of it.
I've also succesfully romance baited as BBC newsreader Huw Edwards.

I try to pick images that are natural looking, (taken at parties or "Off duty" etc) so as long as you do that then I think the risk of being found out are slim.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
...I've also succesfully romance baited as BBC newsreader Huw Edwards.

That is the scariest thing I've read so far today Shocked and I don't think I want any lunch now. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baited AS Huw Edwards. AS.

When I baited him direct last year he was most nonplussed. I won't do that again, at least while the court order is still in force.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no problems at all.

I mean, I'm almost speaking their kind of language to begin with. The fur is just a nice detail.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been using Barbara Schoeneberger for quite some time now. No lad has found her yet, neither Yvonne Catterfeld. Once the former did an advertisement on the mail.yahoo.de starting page though, which made me think, damn, one lad could recognize her.
So a thing like that has never happened to you then? Good to know about that. Thanks.

(So she can go on insulting lotto people...)

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, one of my longest baits was as Ushas the Intellegent Horse who was stuck in a secret government research facility. I also used the same charachter in a romance bait and I kept telling "her" that "I love you, but things would never work out between us."

"She" assured me that she would love me no matter how I looked but stopped writing when I sent "her" a picture. Guess she didn't love me after all.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
blueberry_danish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My avatar is a face I made on Morphases which looks half 'me' and half 'what I wish I looked like.' I give it to my lads and they're happy with it, so full steam ahead.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never used my avatar. Used my avatar name in numerous occasions.
Never had a chance to do a Dance bait.
So I guess I will not be able to get my avatar in use.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummmm....., no.

Somehow I don't think even the lads would believe that a mythical bird with blue feathers would be responding to their scam. It might be fun to try though.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You could always tell them that you are tapping the keyboard with your beak. Of course flying down to the Western Union might be a problem but if your mugu could just see their way clear to sending you their bank account details (for Alan)...

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Royalty does not associate with commoners.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't any clue how I would bait as evil Grover Laughing.

Evil Bert though, that's an idea Twisted Evil

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect that lads would twig at the sight of brandished pistols.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic