SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Br0wn W1lliams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but I just love the lad name "Dr. Br0wn W1lliams." Catherine's printer is broken:

Quote:
Dear Catherine Edd0wes

I have received your email and I Dr.Br0wn W1lliams is to lead you in the procedures by which you should have your prize of ($300,000.00). Carefully follow the instructions below.

Open the form attached below this email print it out and carefully completes the Claimant form by inserting the required details. When you have completed the form, you should
scan it and send it back to me on this email address as an attachment, As soon as I receive the form from you and authenticate your dossier/file, I will then refer you to our authorized paying bank for onwards transfer of your winning prize to you.

Finally, you are advised to keep this winning notice confidential until your prize is
processed and released to you. This is part of our security code of behavior to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by unofficial
personnel. Observe this security measures for your own good because we will not be accountable for unwarranted taking advantage by anyone who would misappropriate
your information and claim your prize.

Congratulation once again,

Best Regard.
Dr. Br0wn W1lliams

Quote:
Dear Br0wn W1lliams,

I am terribly sorry, old man, but my printer is broken so I cannot print out your form. Here is my informations:

Name: Catherine Edd0wes
Address: 216 Em0ry Street
Nationality: English
Sex: Fun

Now send my monies right away and stop delaying this transactions.

Catherine Edd0wes

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You actually sent him your info?? I made it my modality in one addy to ignore their pledges for data for as long as possible, by simply ignoring it, no matter how hard they beg... Laughing

lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wanted to get right on to the wrong name baiting. Sometimes I do delay. Of course, Catherine didn't understand some of the questions when she was giving her informations. Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
You actually sent him your info??
Sending "info" to a lad is a very common practice and can serve many purposes. First and foremost it shows the lad that his "client" is very interested, which drives the hook in nice and deep. Furthermore, misunderstanding of the lad's questions (which is never ever the baiter's fault) can cause untold delay and confusement to the lad's carefully-crafted scheme. Nothing gets a lad's interest like someone who replies quickly and (seemingly) diligently, and it only makes his frustration that much greater when the replies take longer and longer to arrive later on.

Note how bunnyrabbit provides the informations. It creates more questions than answers, but (hopefully) makes the lad think he's got a real dimwitted victim on the line.

If you're going to provide details for your mugu, you'll want to make sure those details meet the criteria listed below....

- AMBIGUITY: A street address (like King St. or Main St.) with no city or postal / zip code is always good. The lad contacted you, didn't he? He should already know what area you live in! If he asks for a complete address, he might very well mean his and not yours, or maybe he wants the e-mail address confirmed one more time.

- ALMOST-COMPLETENESS: Just like ambiguity really. If asked for your date of birth, say "January 15th" or "1982" and leave it at that. If the lad presses for further details, tell him it's in the copy of the drivers licence you sent him earlier. No you really didn't send it, but he'll tear his hair out looking for it.

- MISUNDERSTANDING: When the lad asks for sex, let him know what your preference is, what position you like, or (stolen from a more accomplished baiter than I) how many times.

As long as you're creating some frustration in lad-land, you're baiting successfully. If your lad has to e-mail back to you with an explanation of how to answer all the questions, good!
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ For "sex" my characters often answer "once a week." This time Catherine responded "Sex: Fun." For occupation, my female characters usually answer "hooker." Sometimes for "nationality" my characters answer "Bossanovian." I almost always give my street address with just a number and street, no city, state, etc., "216 Emory Street." If pressed, I will soimetimes give the rest of it as "Swift City, West Dakota, USA."

Nine times out of ten they don't even look at it, anyway.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic