SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"you have delayed and wasted our time"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I hope so...

wasn't happy that daughter Liza blew the scam wide open, thus:

Quote:
I broached the money question with Liza. She looked me in the eye and said, "That guy is a Nigerian con-artist."
She added that she's known about it for a few days now and even sent you some insults.
I don't know what to think.

This is what he said:

Quote:
Such a wonderful Statement, That I am a Nigerian Con-artist, In Life whether right or wrong, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Believe me I do not know what to say and I do not know what you may want to think.
But I have to tell you something. "Waste your Money and you 're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost a part of your life"
However, I will have to look for an Alternative to replace your Role since you have delayed and wasted our time , Just now, Your daughter have poisoned your sense of direction. I should have known this earlier before now.
You will still remain my friend, when I am through I will get your some money from this deal for your little efforts. I promise. Do not worry yourself anymore; I will Take care of this. I will look for someone to help me.
Thank you and God Bless you and your daughter lizza. Have a great day.

[Emphasis added]

I gave him a heartfelt reply:

Quote:
I notice that you didn't actually deny what Liza said. So you are a Nigerian con-man - that makes everything you've told me a lie. I assume you lied to too. I assume that all those posts about were a waste of time.

I'm going to have to thank for being such a total bitch as it means I didn't send you any money.

I think I'll let Liza add a few words of her own, in her own time. But I'll close with a parable.

In Somalia in 1993 the company I commanded surprised sixty militiamen who were plundering relief supplies intended for refugee children. I confronted one militiaman who dropped his AK-47 and smiled at me � he believed I'd spare his life. He was wrong.

I was carrying an M-4 Masterkey, an assault carbine with an underslung shotgun barrel that�s normally used to blow open locked doors. I shot him in the face with the shotgun and destroyed his head completely; painted the wall behind him with blood, bone and brain tissue.

If you were here now, I would do that to you, without hesitation.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon May 05, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remind me to get and stay on your non-militia side Smile

If I were him, I'd be shaking in my internet-cafe chair.

clapping

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb-Remind me not to ever ask you to open a door for me.I can blow it off the hinges very well by myself!If lads have siggy material,I think that qualifies!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he wet his pants with laughter over that one. The art is wasting their time from scamming. Not from making them soil their pants in laughter.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Why would he be laughing? Four and a half months and he gets nowhere. That's not funny for him!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting - it seems it's not quite over yet!

Quote:
Just came back from Ireland and saw your email of wednesday.. Am suprised. I will respond when am settled.

It seems he wasn't laughing after all.

Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad wrote:
"Waste your Money and you 're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost a part of your life"

A ringing endorsement for the effectiveness of baiting if I've ever read one. Laughing

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are baiting Brooke Shields:

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your
life,"
-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal
anti-smoking campaign.

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/webtar/stupidquotes.html

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just a few thoughts on that site, sellingrich:

* The Mariah Carey quote is spurious, according to Snopes.com.

* There's no such Australian politician as "Keppel Enderbery". Kep Enderby, yes.

* The flawed apology about the "police farce" has supposedly appeared on a lot of papers. Does anyone else smell an urban legend?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in today from my Lad. It's not dead!

Quote:
Yes I am fully back and want to give you some of my words.
I broached the money question with Liza. She looked me in the eye and said, "That guy is a Nigerian con-artist."
I am so surprised that you are a man of little faith. That you allow your sense of direction to be polluted by such a negative statement from Lizza if really this is a true statement from her. Honestly it is insulting to my person and to you as a personality. This is where you amazed me so impatiently; I notice that you didn't actually deny what Liza said. Who is Liza? Of what importance is it to me to admit or not to admit whatever she wish to say or not to say. But I am so confused about your standing in Your own personality status composition.
That makes everything you've told me a lie. I assume you lied to Dr too. I assume that all those posts about were a waste of time.

I've snipped a bit here as it involves another baiter.

Quote:
Please give just two reason why Liza have it right and truthful but two elderly men like you and myself is wrong and liars. This is ridiculous for my understanding.
I have been truthful to you all from the start but now you have decided to betray me. This is dangerous. I am A very Honest High Profile Personality with many Years in my chosen profession, We must Respect our Mutual Inputs, For the Preservation of the Sanctity of this Deal.
In all honesty, We can no longer enjoy the mutual trust that makes this deal a reality, you now see me as a Nigerian which i am not, then who is a liar here. Please think and think very well. Like i told you in the past that i cannot force you.
The truth you should know is that criminals are everywhere in the world. There are Criminals in America, here in Britain and the world over. I Do not have to be a Nigerian to be a con-artist if I should choose to be.
You believed me in the beginning because i told you the truth. and i will still maintain my Stand till death. Please No honest Man Suddenly becomes rich, This is the basis of this deal between us both. so why do you now get confused ? Men and Women in corridors of Power Pull Deals of this magnitude to become what they Are.
Lastly, I think I'll let Liza add a few words of her own, in her own time. I have not recieved any message from Your Liza, Is she communicating with another Nick? Please find out. Please have her contact me directly.
I am still working a way out of this slag as I wait your response.

My reply to this will take some time to draft...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I replied:

Quote:
What Liza says about you ain't something I care to repeat. She's a sweet girl, but her language shocks me, and that ain't easy, trust me.
Let's take things from the top. You could have simply said to me that Liza's wrong. You didn't. In fact you seemed to avoid an outright statement. Why did you dodge that issue?
"Eunice is Alive today because of the potency of Traditional plant remedy recommended and used on her" - Nick, it was Gloria who supposedly had the traditional treatment. If you're going to lie, then don't make stupid mistakes.
How do I know you're Nigerian? Well, I'm playing percentages. According to State Department and DFAT travel advisories, Nigeria is the source of most advance fee scams. There are some coming from places like Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire, but they're small potatoes compared to Nigeria.
How do I know you're a con-man? Well, I'm playing percentages on that too. When I get three proposals to share a fortune, identically worded, from three different people, it's either (a) Fidelity International is a hotbed of corruption with several greedy bastards each trying to grab the entire cake for himself, or (b) there are three scammers independently working from the same script. I don't think that there's a (c) option.
You made some other blunders, but I'll leave that to you to work out for yourself. I'm never going to do you any favors.
You tried to deceive me and spun a really elaborate web of lies in doing it. If I hadn't had some lucky breaks I'd have been ruined and you'd have been laughing. When I said I'd shoot you if I had the chance, I wasn't joking - and I still mean it.

How did he take it? Read on.

Quote:
Just keep your cool because i am coming to Australia to meet with you soon along with Lawrence. Keep your Gun and enough Bullets, so you can shoot us on arrival.
Please Stop calling me a Liar, I have never had any intention to deceive you or ruin you but a Mutual Inputs for a mutual benefit. If when I make mistake such of Saying Gloria I may say Eunice this is a common mistake because they are all here with me. it is human to make mistakes including yourself.
This statement from Lizza is Shocking and maddening, It is frustrating to me at this stage of our relationship that is why i reluctantly decided not to talk about it initially because my intentions are genuine towards you in this deal. I see no reason why such talk should come at this finalization point of this Project because we have come a long way together.
Yes Of course, from another angle She is very right because In recent time Africa is the source of most advance fee scams most especially Nigeria. But today Scam and Fraud is a global problem which have left most honest Corporate Business men in a disadvantaged Position. I also get such scam emails But the truth is that Original Deals happen daily. they capitalize on legitimate process to swindle other.
Please spare me from any problem possibilities . I am Not a Nigerian and i have never been to Nigeria even when Fidelity Have a Business relationship with the Oil Business in that Country. I have always been favored to attending with the meddle East clients.
One truth You must Know is that Corruption is deep in our system today not only in Fidelity but some Top government officials and worst of it all Top Military Brace Engage in Deals that You cannot imaging. Your Time is different from what we see today. So These Scammer take Advantage of corrupt footprint of these government officials. However, in reality No One after Holding Public office will want to end up hopeless after retirement.
I do not have much to say but I do not think i will get any favor from you because the mutual trust that holds us together is no more but I will ask you for just one favor, from the look of things, you have completely lost confidence in this deal because your mind set is negatively ruined now. Please contact Mr.Morgan and tell him that your friend in the United States will send him the Payment on next week and You will Like them to Rout the fund to his Account in the United States.
Please the true fact is that You have Lost Interest in this Deal and i will never loose focus towards its success because i have expended so much. so i am concluding talk with this guy in the states, he have Accepted to take on from where you have stopped. But Only You can give him that opportunity. It is very sad that we are saying good By this way. You have been a good Buddy who I love and enjoy my relationship with. I want you to know that Money is Not everything in Life but True Love and Mutual trust. Malcolm You No longer Trust In.
However, I cannot forget your Mutual Support during the Trying times of Gloria, You stood by me, even when you didn�t send me money but your courageous word was worth than money in those days.
Nick

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should end it...

Quote:
If you set foot in my home I will shoot you as you sure as hell aren't invited. There's no risk of killing Lawrence because he doesn't exist. No jury would me for defending myself from a Nigerian scammer - trust me on this.
I know you're a liar and a fraud. Protest all you want but you can't change that. As the saying goes - you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.
Since there's no money involved in this except my own, there's no point in contacting Fraser Morgan. He's one of your crowd anyway.
Remember this; come near me and I will kill you. I don't have an M4 Masterkey these days, but I do own a Remington 870 shotgun that'll do the job just as well, you two-faced lying son of a bitch.

If it doesn't - then I don't know what the hell will!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic