SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maggie was exactly right... I mean, if there is no driver, he doesn't need MG. He can just wait to see Cravin Morehead.

YW is spot on. These TWATs have unlimited funds as far as we are concerned. I mean, they might as well just hop in the car and drive there.

One beautiful thing is that Kryall and Reaper have lads either in or arriving in N'djamena as I type. Wouldn't that be neat, if they all got to Abeche? But we wouldn't tell them. I mean, they could just be sitting in the same cafe (as it is the only one in Abeche, so I hear. Maybe one of them could be told about a theif, named Adamu, who frequents that cafe. I mean, that would be funny. THey could beat the crap out of each other. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(full quote removed, the original is right there ^^^) - JF

YES! Tell them Adamu is that mean dolla choppa with the white robe and pink sash.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, another thing that just made me laugh that I thought about. We thought that maybe, once it is pretty much done, just telling him we found someone else. Someone that didn't think Chad was just a vacation spot. Someone back in Nigeria. And that we had out Lagos missionary meet him. Mr. Charles something or other.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Now that is truly evil. I expect no less from you! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jojo. Of course. I mean it's pretty obvious that he's not taking any of this seriously and he's just goofing off the whole time. Clearly he doesn't have the right motivation or work ethic to be successful in TWAT.

Also, his lack of compassion just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, with him failing to even acknowledge that atrocity with the pizza, or with the wine? Such an insensitive and uncaring person. It's all about him, him, him. Mr. Charles would totally understand your anguish and commiserate that, yeah, extra meat on pizza when you didn't even order it is truly egregious. I mean what kind of man would not offer his condolences over such a thing? Pathetic, and it just sickens me the way he continuously ignored your pleas for sympathy.

If only Adamu had been a bit more on the ball about things, a bit less of a slacker, and a bit more compassionate. But he wasn't, so he brought it all on himself. It just wasn't meant to be.

Seriously, though--that sounds great, and would be well and truly funny. It brings a smile to my face even thinking about it. I'm sure however it plays out will be excellent, seeing as this thread just continues to deliver on every level.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is kind of a repeat. But it is really late and this just seemed funny to me, because I did actually go to a nice restaurant tonight and eat too much steak. So, I send this:

Quote:
SUBJECT: Urgent Status Information- Please read and respond!

I have to tell you this. I went to eat at a steakhouse tonight. Ah, it was crazy. I ate so much food that I was sick. I had to come home and lay in my bed. Then, it was too cold in the room, so I had to call my servant into the room to lay a blanket on me. I just needed you to know how much I am suffering. You are not the only one Adamu. I'll get back with you tomorrow on these issues. But I have to sleep off all of this food. Please respond and let me know some comforting words.

I just loved Prof's subject line of one of the emails he sent him. It was so urgent sounding, but there was absolutely nothing of use in that entire email. This is just kind of like round two. I am going to get SOME kind of reaction out of him.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ hahahaha!!! I just walked in the door to that. Priceless. Readnotify confirms it read too. I'll edit this if he replies. God, I'm dying over that.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a couple of lame-ass e-mails that just came into the Dover acct. At least he's offering Father Jojo a little more attention about the Steak debacle. The thing is, I have totally lost interest in this stupid "I have escaped the driver" game. Oh well, good thing it is some holiday over here in the US. What is the holiday, anyway?

Stupid TWATs wrote:
DEAR REV BENJAMIN,
IT IS A PITY TO HEAR THE SAD NEWS OF THE DEATH OF ERIC, MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.
WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH BUT AS A FATHER THE GOD ALMIGHTY WILL STREIGHTING YOU AND GIVE YOU AND GIVE YOU MORE GRACE TO CARRY THE WORK OF GOD AHEAD AMEN.
NOW MY SITUATION HERE THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE HAVE ESCAPE FROM THE DRIVER AS HE DRIVER TO NDJAMENA LAST WEEK. WHERE WE ARE HIDING IS AN UNDISCLOSE PLACE THAT NO ONE WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE THERE.
WE MOVE EARLY TO THE CAFE AND SEND EMAIL TO YOU.PLEASE REV DOVER,TRY YOUR BEST POSSIBLE MEANS TO SEND THE MONEY GRAM FAST SO THAT IT CAN ENABLE US TO TRAVEL TO ADRE BECAUSE YOU HAVE KNOW THAT HAMDAN IS A KILLER AND OUR LIVES IS IN DANGER.
PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL , SO THAT WE SHOULD NOT DIE HERE IN ABECHE CHAD.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERETION AND WAITING FOR THE MG.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STREINGTH YOU AND GIVE QUICK RECOVERING AMEN.

Quote:

Dear Rev Dover,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message,we were surprise to hear the sudden death of Eric. We pray may his gentle soul rest in peace amen.
I am also praying for you and your family that God will give you Good health and quick recovering from sick;
Please rev Benjamin, as you said that today is a holiday in Us you can check and try if the MG office is open and send the MG today so that i can pick it today and travel to adre.
Please you know that our lives is in danger here because we are from the driver and hamdan;please send it before the driver will come back from ndjamena;
thank you and God bless you Amen;

Man did he ever blow it today with all of his bullshit. I think we were even planning on sending him a MG until he started in with this story. He's only hurting himself when he does that, sheesh.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA I love Jojobeans idea that they could all meet up - a little lad party how lovely - now that would be really something Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I loved Jojo's idea as well. Make them all each others enemy somehow. Laughing

Stupid TWATs wrote:
ESCAPE FROM THE DRIVER AS HE DRIVER TO NDJAMENA LAST WEEK.

You know, my lad is actually in N'Djamena now. Been there for about 2 days now. He may need a driver to Abeche...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so everyone following this knows:

There won't be any lad meets going on unless we know that none of the new lads have money to get our lads out of Abeche. HOWEVER, it would definitely be funny to just kinda have all of these TWATs lingering around on Hospital road together. Eventually, I'm sure one of them would strike up a conversation with another. Maybe something about how cool one of their robes is or something.

If we CAN come at least CLOSE to confirming that Kryall's lads have no loot, then my oh my, get ready for some comedy! Laughing Laughing

john_johnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If Reaper could get a picture of his lad then you could send that to Adamu and tell him that he is either Hamdan or just a random dangerous man that has been a menance to the brothers of TWAT for years.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Reaper's lad is a wuss, as we figured. He's now in Abuja. We'll see what happens with Kryall's lads.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis true, my pussy of a lad has retreated after only spending 2 night in Chad. However, all is not lost as the pilot may be able to fly somewhere in Niger. He's already travelled all up, over 3k miles, I'm sure he' s still got it in him to go a few more measly...hundred.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That post just makes me laugh Reap. I don't care what the mods say about you, you're alright.

Goat

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

morbiczer wrote:
If they suddenly seem to have money that they didn't seem to have before, than the easiest explanation IMO would be that someone sent them some. Like a relative back from Nigeria.

I doubt it. They're most likely scamming other victims. They just suckered one in and got some spending money from them. This may mean they're almost ready to twig.

==========================

And did they really ditch their driver? I don't think so. If you're online, and you *JUST GOT* an email from them, just ring the driver and say they're still at the cafe on hospital road, and they got some money so they can afford to pay him now. Put them back under "the hand" Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As stated earlier in the thread, they are NOT responding to any of our replies to their original format. We've been trying them from many angles, and they are not going for it. I don't see any 419 activity going on in their current situation. That's one of my favorite parts of this bait.

Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever the final outcome, one thing is for sure- they won't be too happy about being TWATTED about all the way to Abeche.

Could be some citiations coming from these lads in the near future Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)

Last edited by Buck Turgidson on Mon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid TWATs wrote:
WE MOVE EARLY TO THE CAFE AND SEND EMAIL TO YOU.

You can use www.timeanddate.com to see what time it was in Africa compared to the local time you got it, and see if even that part of his story is true. If it's not early there as they say, they're obviously not fearing any driver...
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they sent that around 9 AM Chad time. That's not too early, if you ask me, but it might be shortly after the cafe opens. We don't feel they're being honest with us, so today is a day of silent meditation for church officials.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they do get quite hungry, you could ship them some food/religious relics/or other supplies via PD. We have the same delivery standards in Chad as any other country we deliver to! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody typical of lads. Why must they be dishonest?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL these mugus always seem to come up with money. They invent 100 excuses.
The great thing is that their greed keeps them stuck. They always add a bit more to any situation
so the baiter feels sorry.
Great job you guys. I have been trying to keep up with your fantastic safari

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To my inexperienced mind (or reasonable facimile) the obvious course of action is to give the driver a call. He should be a wealth of information.
StinkyBoi was very adamant that the driver should not be called. Why is that? He must have slept through that class at Mugu U that tought them that baiters don't take instructions from lads!
At the very least we can get the other side of the "escape" story.
Of course the driver could be told that our traveling lads received the $3000 and then the driver would be hunting them for his money. Naturally, the TWAT could lend the driver a hand (pun intended) to locate them by tipping him as to when they are at the internet cafe and whatever other information comes to light as to where they are hiding. It would sort of be a game of Mugu hide n go seek! A bit of fun in their otherwise shallow lives may help them pass the time. That may also motivate them to get on the road and get a few more miles behind them as they continue on this amazing safari.
Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how long this is going. Reapy, sorry to hear your lad turned around. Terrific work there! I had hoped he could meat the two stinky TWATs and they could be miserable, together....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic